AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-11, 05:01   Link #4361
Ryoshi

Thanks guys!

I have one other question though: How in the world are people leveling up their servants so quickly?
Didn't Scathach just come out a few days ago? I'm seeing people with her leveled up to 60+ already.
It's quite perplexing to me, specially when I have to wait for hours just to refill my AP bar to play those exp missions, when others have already ascended her once or even twice... Just how do they do it? Are there some special cards I can get to upgrade them faster?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 05:14   Link #4362
Kakurin
大佐

Spending apple/quartz to refill the AP gauge.
Old 2015-12-11, 05:19   Link #4363
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
I gave in and bought a pack of quartz.... and boy I'm soooo glad I did!

First roll net me Camilla, which I forgot to screenshot because a colleague nearly walked in on me and I hastily skipped everything (I probably shouldn't be doing this at work). I did get an unusual number of 3 star servants for this roll though (3 of them lancers, which I'd been praying would turn into golds), I think I saw only two CEs the entire roll...

Feeling lucky I went again and...

Spoiler for That Second roll!:

I think I've used up my entire year's worth of luck. Good thing the New Year is just around the corner

Ryoshi confirmed as second most lucky guy here. And he has time on his side to beat first place.

And in account of the overwhelming evidence. I shall now proclaim myself as a new convert of Starway and Unknown Soldier's, EX luck account conspiracy theory. The numbers are rigged.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 05:58   Link #4364
yozaku
Always Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Thanks guys!

I have one other question though: How in the world are people leveling up their servants so quickly?
Didn't Scathach just come out a few days ago? I'm seeing people with her leveled up to 60+ already.
It's quite perplexing to me, specially when I have to wait for hours just to refill my AP bar to play those exp missions, when others have already ascended her once or even twice... Just how do they do it? Are there some special cards I can get to upgrade them faster?
just by doing quest exp when she first come out could net you level 60 right now, without any super/great succes.
yozaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 06:33   Link #4365
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Grats on those who got Scathach. I missed my chance so I'll just pray that when we get another chance, I'll be ready enough to try again.

Well, here's my Free2Play FGP spoils since from when is started. Personally, I think my luck is average but can increase up to A++ Rank with consecutive tries. I never get nice stuff from just trying once or twice & have to go all out quartz burning to get results from my experience so far.

So basically, I need to hoard since I need a lot of rolls to hit that sweet spot.

My 2 accounts' overall stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/kzYfi

So yes, I can get quite lucky but it also costs me greatly each & every time. I'm just that patient with my quartz & ticket spending.
Old 2015-12-11, 06:42   Link #4366
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Just wondering, how much do you guys splurge on the quartz?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 07:32   Link #4367
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Upcoming update:

- Master level limit will be raised
- New functions for Command Spells
- New Master costumes

Changes to party selection:
- Players will now be able to put different CEs on the same Servant on different parties
- Servants ascended to their final stage will now show their final artwork in the party selection screen
- The number of parties that can be saved will be increased.

UI changes:
- The amount of Fou upgrades used on a Servant will now be visible
- You can now confirm the ascension level of a support member's equipped CE during the selection screen

Chapter 4 of the main story will be released on the last week of December/first week of January.
Old 2015-12-11, 07:38   Link #4368
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enSword View Post
Upcoming update:

- Master level limit will be raised
- New functions for Command Spells
- New Master costumes

Changes to party selection:
- Players will now be able to put different CEs on the same Servant on different parties
- Servants ascended to their final stage will now show their final artwork in the party selection screen
- The number of parties that can be saved will be increased.

UI changes:
- The amount of Fou upgrades used on a Servant will now be visible
- You can now confirm the ascension level of a support member's equipped CE during the selection screen

Chapter 4 of the main story will be released on the last week of December/first week of January.
Beat me too it I'm glad we're finally getting half these things their long overdue.
Old 2015-12-11, 07:53   Link #4369
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

hmm. that was fast. i hope the story on chapter 4 is good.

and lets discuss about future servant, i guess the servant on chapter 4 are:
Jack the Stripper
Sherlock
Nikola Tesla
Jekyll & Hyde
Shirou Kotomine(?)

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 08:41   Link #4370
Baron-Zara

Wow those are some nice updates. Can't wait
Old 2015-12-11, 09:05   Link #4371
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Wait, that was joke post? I thought that story from beast lair forum is true because said person seems to be one of the whales?
He is a whale, and he did use a crap-ton of quartz to get her, but he didn't spend $9k to get her. If I recall, he didn't actually pay any additional money for her beyond the quartz he already had in stock, so he used less than 2k quartz (so less than $1,100). And even the 2k quartz would be a high estimate, since it's highly likely he used some of those quartz on the Drake and Okita gachas.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 09:37   Link #4372
Kohakuren

I probably should max out Okita or something - but this is so much more fun
Spoiler:
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 10:10   Link #4373
MartianMage

I hope Mashu gets an ascension this time... poor Mashu being gated by the game's story...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 10:16   Link #4374
GDB

She will. She gets an ascension with each full bond level she gains, and she currently gains half a bond level per Order. She ascended after Rome and got half a level from Okeanos, therefore she will ascend with London.
Old 2015-12-11, 10:18   Link #4375
LowCholesterol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I hope Mashu gets an ascension this time... poor Mashu being gated by the game's story...
of course she would get it this time, but i want to know when will she get the noble phantasm lvl up? at this point, i hate to say this, but Boudica is better than her at this point (in terms of def buffing. not the invicibility, np charger, and 0 cost)

Old 2015-12-11, 10:36   Link #4376
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
of course she would get it this time, but i want to know when will she get the noble phantasm lvl up? at this point, i hate to say this, but Boudica is better than her at this point (in terms of def buffing. not the invicibility, np charger, and 0 cost)
BS. Just because Boudica gets a fancy "5/5" doesn't make her better. She's worse in pretty much every way.

Level 1 Mashu: 30% defense up (3 turns), 100 damage cut (3 turns)
Level 5 Boudica: 20% defense up (3 turns), 20% defense up (1 turn)

They both overcharge 5% per level, except Mashu's increases the 3 turn defense while Boudica increases the 1 turn defense. Add in Mashu's defense skill (10% defense for 3 turns without even increasing its level), and there's not a chance in hell Boudica has anything on her.
Old 2015-12-11, 10:42   Link #4377
LowCholesterol

umm, yeah. tbh i was affected by that 5/5 np of Boudica.

Old 2015-12-11, 11:31   Link #4378
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

London so soon?! Are the kidding?! Damn. Now I'm even more in despair because of quartz wasted in hope to get Scatach -=(
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 12:12   Link #4379
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I like the new updates that will come. I miss getting AP refills from leveling up. Servants getting to equip different CEs in different parties is nice as well. Wonder how you'll get the new Master costume. A free one, buy it with mana prisms, QP or, heaven forbid, quartz? I hope it's not the last one. Leveling it will be a new challenge since it took past level 100 to max the default one.

And of course:

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Since everyone seems to have posted their gold collections, I want to pitch in as well. Rate my luck.
Spoiler for golds:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 12:22   Link #4380
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I just hope my waifu will come with London and will be 4*.

Ok. I'll post mine too:

Spoiler for Lists:
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon