AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-07, 11:22   Link #21
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Eri does meet Kimito again after chasing him down relentlessly, and she does meet the girls in volume 5 of the novels.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Plus I also did say in my previous post that Eri does get her own novel focus in volume 5. And as to be expected she becomes a student at the hidden oujo school in volume 6 making her the second "commoner" to join unlike Kimito who was force to do so.
Images
Old 2014-07-07, 11:36   Link #22
Ragna666

Wow that icy stares haha did kamito trigger a death flag lol what did they saw? kamito shows his love for muscular body again?

how did Eri mange to find kamito? i though he is trap in the hidden oujo school. did the maid miyuki kidnap her like what she did to kimito too?
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 11:44   Link #23
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I think it could've gone either way why they had those death stares at him. I think since Eri with her bossy personality she followed him to his room and probably said something to trigger the said event. Or the homo muscle thing...either one of the two.

There's a colored illustration with Eri and Miyuki in a car or limo discussing something. My Japanese is weak, but I think it's them discussing Kimito and possibly driving Eri towards his location.

Images
Old 2014-07-07, 11:52   Link #24
Ragna666

damn she look pissed
man this series needs to get more love!!!! are all those illustration in the internet? sorry to ask if its isnt any trouble think u can spoil some information you know about the characters? like wad u did (miyuki is a real brocon) or why is kamito childhood friend such a bitch
Old 2014-07-07, 12:48   Link #25
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Eri does meet Kimito again after chasing him down relentlessly, and she does meet the girls in volume 5 of the novels.

Images
Plus I also did say in my previous post that Eri does get her own novel focus in volume 5. And as to be expected she becomes a student at the hidden oujo school in volume 6 making her the second "commoner" to join unlike Kimito who was force to do so.
Images
Now this is the news I was waiting for! But it's still probably a long way off..
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 01:42   Link #26
Brin A'sair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
How did Eri mange to find kamito? i though he is trap in the hidden oujo school. did the maid miyuki kidnap her like what she did to kimito too?
I haven't read it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that she continuously searched for him after his sudden disappearance, to the point that the location of the school was in danger of losing its secrecy. At that point those in charge of keeping the school secret would perhaps think it best to bring her in as a means of controlling the situation.
Brin A'sair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 01:49   Link #27
cloud04
Scanlator

uhh eri went to school coz she got no1 to bully??
Old 2014-08-12, 10:40   Link #28
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I have some news. Chapter 17 of the manga version of this series has been scanlated and released. Kimito's such a troll, but in a funny way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
damn she look pissed
man this series needs to get more love!!!! are all those illustration in the internet? sorry to ask if its isnt any trouble think u can spoil some information you know about the characters? like wad u did (miyuki is a real brocon) or why is kamito childhood friend such a bitch
Don't know the secret behind Eri's behavior towards Kimito. But then again, bossy female childhood friends are the norm in most anime or harem genres etc.

I could tell you something regarding Miyuki based off some spoilers people posted and shared with me.
Spoiler for Spoilers:

That's all I've learned. So what do you think?
Old 2014-08-12, 11:29   Link #29
anonfr

Quote:
I have some news. Chapter 17 of the manga version of this series has been scanlated and released. Kimito's such a troll, but in a funny way.

Don't know the secret behind Eri's behavior towards Kimito. But then again, bossy female childhood friends are the norm in most anime or harem genres etc.

I could tell you something regarding Miyuki based off some spoilers people posted and shared with me.
Spoiler for Spoilers:

She's a genius. An evil, jealous genius.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 11:38   Link #30
kazzuya

The maid is definitely the best girl in the whole series. And my second is Hakua.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 11:46   Link #31
Ragna666

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoilers:

god damn i must say i never expected that both of them or should i say 3 if u included Aika to have such a sad past. but i'm more surprised than Kimito To meet miyuki and her older brother when they were kids and even Aiko which surprisingly if u look at it all 3 of them are rich and powerful families (though i dont know about Aiko but im sure her family's rich since they could put her in such a high elite school) which makes me wonder is Kimito really a just so call "commoner".

And also thank you such much for the info it really make me want to buy the novel and ask a friend of mine to translate it lol
Old 2014-11-04, 17:20   Link #32
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Okay guys. I'm here to deliver 3 three things to this seemingly dead thread. "Sigh" This series needs to get updated frequent. But I digress...

Ahem:

1. I'm here to announce that chapter 18 of the manga version of this series has been scanlated and released!

2, Oh yes. Ragna666 I forgot to add this in my previous post months ago, but here's a pic of volume 6 to help illustrate my post a couple months back.
Spoiler for Volume 6:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
She's a genius. An evil, jealous genius.
Would an evil, jealous genius have a face like this?!
Images
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
The maid is definitely the best girl in the whole series. And my second is Hakua.
Deredere Miyuki is justice.
Images

3. Here's some illustrations of volume 8 of the novels. Which was my fault for not posting because I forgot and this was released 2-3 months ago. Well enjoy, in case anyone still cares about this series.
Images
Old 2014-11-04, 17:28   Link #33
Mechatrill

Okay, this thread has my attention now. Since I've been binge reading the Chinese translations of LN series I've found interesting, I'm adding this one to my list.

Beats trying to go through the LN rec thread here and trying to figure out what the names of the stuff there are in Chinese.

So, in the interest of saving time, how far is this now in terms of the novel? Also, are there enough major differences between the two that I'd be better off just reading the novel from the start anyways?
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 18:09   Link #34
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well there's currently 8 volumes of the novel series and right now the manga versions has 5 volumes. Right now in the translation of the manga we're in volume 2 right now. So in terms of series continuity and gap between the novels and manga medium, we're still 6 volumes behind schedule, but for current Japanese manga raws we're in volumes 3-4 of what the novels will depict.

So to keep this short: The novels are way ahead. 8 volumes currently with a 9th one soon to be released. I don't know when volume 9 will get released though. So I think in Chinese raws I'd say both Japan and the former are on the same page in what's currently released. Well I hope this helps.
Old 2014-11-04, 18:43   Link #35
Singally

.. I am ashamed with myself that I only just now made the connection of her not wanting him to wake up with her kissing him while he's asleep.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 20:41   Link #36
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
.. I am ashamed with myself that I only just now made the connection of her not wanting him to wake up with her kissing him while he's asleep.
To Kimito, it sounds like she wishes he'd died in his sleep.

That school really misses the point with everything it does.
A fast food restaurant with such good service that sells gourmet food at a price that would drive it to bankruptcy.
Also those girls make a big deal out of everything.

Last edited by Amanomurakumo; 2014-11-04 at 21:03.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 23:02   Link #37
cloud04
Scanlator

i loled when he complained about the quality of the burger...it seems it was overkill for a fast food XD
Old 2014-11-04, 23:19   Link #38
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
i loled when he complained about the quality of the burger...it seems it was overkill for a fast food XD
More like self-destruction. Fast food sells cheap, which means they need cheaper ingredients or they can't make a profit, and can't pay costs.
Kimito said that those burgers are being sold at 120Y and would still make a loss at 1000Y. They also have way more counter staff than you would normally see working at McDonalds at any one time (usually two or three)
If the Commoner Land wasn't funded by the obscenely wealthy, it couldn't even exist, as the only customers are the Ojou-samas on the field trip, which means it will serve no purpose when said trip is over.
Just like Nagi Sanzenin's private amusement park which she can't even ride the rides due to minimum height restrictions.
Just goes to show you that whomever is making the decisions for that school have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Even if Kimito is their commoner sample, he is not really representative of the population as a whole, because not everyone will be as nice as him.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 12:10   Link #39
@GEMC

please someone make a summary in the volume that is focus at the maid and MC's childhood friend when she learn the MC's situation
Old 2014-11-07, 03:41   Link #40
VooXoo

The maid seems to become a broken chara when she smiles, remembers me of Siesta.
This serie don't have enough love, that is sadly true, the only thing we can do is wait for the anime and the overflowing love for the serie with it.

P.S. that is the yandere smile from Mirai Nikki
Spoiler for "Yuki":
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, rich girls