AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 12:30   Link #241
yongshun

Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 16:43   Link #242
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Minato's face in the scan is hilarious XD Im still holding out hope he gives Kagari to Yukari and boom male again!
Man, Kagari must be pissed at the CEO for this as well. I mean, one of the prominent ashikabi is gay, right? But you don't see his sekirei changing sex, only Kagari. I can't wait to see how Tsukiumi will cope with another addition into the mix. She has the best facial expressions in the manga.

I can't wait to see Yukari's reaction to all of this as well, not to mention how she would react to the fact that Kuu has been winged by her dear, older brother.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 16:45   Link #243
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Besides Kuuchan, all his sekireis are single digit @.@ (Musubi have #8 living in her)

Maybe now he is strong enough to invoke Asami's feeling ( her hubby dead and she dont have any sekirei's mark )
Yeah that's one of the more interesting things.

The only hiccup is that she's already been winged presumably by the hubby even though we don't know what the situation is with her mark.

Also, she's not really reacting at all and still "somewhat" views him in a colder way than his sekireis do in that she's sort of supporting his goals but doesn't really believe that he should have the sekireis, if you get what I mean, because she's totally against the whole game anyways.

I think the reason why she'll stay out is that she could easily overpower #4 who is being built up as Musubi's opponent. Everything points to some kind of endgame clash between Musubi and #4 but if Asami was around that really wouldn't happen since Asami would probably protect Musubi. Of course you could make the same argument for Asami playing a role akin to Kazehana since Kazehana is only subordinate to Asami and probably views herself as more powerful than #4. The main difference though is that Kazehana never realized her love for the CEO and so was much more easily able to switch her crush off of him and realize her feelings for Minato. That is the opposite of Asami's feelings for her dead husband.

Either way, she's somewhat different from a "trashed sekirei" in that she doesn't really want a sekirei master because she just hopes the game ends and the other sekireis will be happy.

I'd still venture that you're going to have to wait to see what happens to Uzume if her sekirei master dies from that illness/hospitalization they keep mentioning. What Uzume does might indicate what happens to Asami later on if she'll play a role in any of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Man, Kagari must be pissed at the CEO for this as well. I mean, one of the prominent ashikabi is gay, right? But you don't see his sekirei changing sex, only Kagari.

I can't wait to see Yukari's reaction to all of this, not to mention how she would react to the fact that Kuu has been winged by her dear, older brother.
I think the difference for Kagari is that he sort of got shafted early on because he was the only one who never knew his actual gender from the beginning so he just assumed he would be a male and tried to find a female to wing him or something. Kagari's emotions have definitely been toyed around with though as a result of him being the special case in that respect.

Yukari's only seen him with Musubi and Kuu right, but she didn't know who Kuu was at the time? She'll be surprised to see the harem now and when she realizes Kuu is a sekirei, she'll know he winged her as well... Also, seeing him turn Kagari into a female... I don't know what she'll do but I'd have to assume he'll get a big tsundere-sister beating for all these things including 4 well-endowed females which will make her really jealous as well... >_>
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 18:39   Link #244
yongshun

You know I can see Yukari seething with anger like she does in all her fights (well after the fights) at her brother before punching him and then Shiina will also be seething with a black aura at him for winging ku-chan
Old 2008-05-19, 19:04   Link #245
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Man, Kagari must be pissed at the CEO for this as well. I mean, one of the prominent ashikabi is gay, right? But you don't see his sekirei changing sex, only Kagari.
You know, thats a good point. I didnt think of that before, if the sekirei's gender is based on what the ashikabi would find most pleasing, wouldnt his be male? Or maybe male ashikabi have to have female and vice versa. Youd just think it would be which ever the ashikabi found more attractive.

And until Kagari has breasts as big as Tsukiumi and the other girls, Im still counting him as atleast 30% male Course that one twin has kinda small breasts...

Im actually surprised Kagari was able stay male this long since he was with Minato at the house for most of the manga. Ahh~~ hormones XD
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 19:48   Link #246
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well Matsu was helping him try to keep him from changing for abit but he was showing signs of his change from quite early on.

I think Kagari's change accelerated more as Minato winged more Sekirei.

Like I've said before I'm just more interested in wanting to see Kagari par take in the shopping battle the tought of Kagari feeding Minato just........ah I get all giddy thinking about it.......ah time for a cold shower to cool my head
Old 2008-05-19, 21:42   Link #247
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I think you guys are forgetting that sekireis react to their ashikabi based on the ashikabi's power.. with more powers, they are capable in attracting more powerful sekirei. Matsu react after he gains 2, then with Matsu in the list he summoned the feeling of Tsukiumi and later on Kazehana.

Kagari didnt react earlier to Minato because he isnt powerful enough, only after he got Kazehana does Kagari start reacting to him. So now the question is whether Kagari inclusion in his harem make Asami react (since she no longer have an ashikabi) or not.

Dont forget we are entering a new stage with the last sekirei is winged. What happened in this stage? what if one of the rule in this stage is you are capable to take other ashikabi's sekirei? If it does, then Manju would probably wished Kagari is turned over to Yukari .. maybe they exchange sekirei, or maybe now Minato can take care Uzume in his harem if her ashikabi died .. Or Asami =3
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:04   Link #248
vio5555

Quote:
I think you guys are forgetting that sekireis react to their ashikabi based on the ashikabi's power.. with more powers, they are capable in attracting more powerful sekirei. Matsu react after he gains 2, then with Matsu in the list he summoned the feeling of Tsukiumi and later on Kazehana.

Kagari didnt react earlier to Minato because he isnt powerful enough, only after he got Kazehana does Kagari start reacting to him. So now the question is whether Kagari inclusion in his harem make Asami react (since she no longer have an ashikabi) or not.

Dont forget we are entering a new stage with the last sekirei is winged. What happened in this stage? what if one of the rule in this stage is you are capable to take other ashikabi's sekirei? If it does, then Manju would probably wished Kagari is turned over to Yukari .. maybe they exchange sekirei, or maybe now Minato can take care Uzume in his harem if her ashikabi died .. Or Asami =3
We'll see of course, but everything we've seen so far that corresponds to your theory applies only to unwinged sekireis, a distinction that doesn't pertain to Asami. The assumption being that once you wing a certain amount of certain power, you can wing more powerful unwinged sekireis by attracting them. I doubt we're going to see something like being able to steal sekireis per se; it would disconnect the fact that the bond between ashikabi and sekirei is supposed to be based on love and isn't a superficial bond because each sekirei has one "true love" at a time...

Either way, Asami and Uzume will have a place in the story, whether aligned with him as the "trashed sekireis" are to their masters or in some other capacity, we don't really know. The manga hasn't really delved into Asami's situation or Uzume's future as winged sekireis without masters. I'd suspect that they can just choose to do whatever they want to on their own strength as Asami does, just without the ability to use their super moves...

The one thing which supports your speculation though is that the trashed sekireis can get a secondary mark with a new master but that requires losing a battle I guess?
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:21   Link #249
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Of course.. since its everything we know so far. We'll have to wait for the new stage to reveal anything.

Regarding "true love", so far, it seems that the love is generate by summoning power, like how Tsukiumi/Kuuchan are summoned even they never met before. We have yet to see how forced Sekirei view their ashikabi yet.

Cant find Tsukiumi ;_;
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-19, 23:39   Link #250
Westlo
Lets be reality

Asami would be this series Seijuro Hiko... way too strong for the opposition if she got involved. Like Hiko in the Kyoto Arc from Kenshin she'll probably get a showcase fight but it won't be that important.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 00:30   Link #251
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, Matsu also raises a few questions, I think. Just how powerful is she truly? Or, is there more to her than mere gadgets and computers? I remember her making a comment about the time has come for her to actively participate. She is Sekirei No.2 after all, and I'm wondering if that's a just a number or if it connotes something more. And if she is indeed secretly powerful, then it must have been quite a jump for Minato to have winged her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun
You know, thats a good point. I didnt think of that before, if the sekirei's gender is based on what the ashikabi would find most pleasing, wouldnt his be male? Or maybe male ashikabi have to have female and vice versa. Youd just think it would be which ever the ashikabi found more attractive.
If I remember correctly, one of the members of the enforcement group says something about one day teaching her Ashikabi (who apparently swings the other way) the appeal of women or something like that. I think this reveals that Kagari was indeed just an unfinished Sekirei who was unstable as a whole, including powers and body.

And about Kagari being "30% male" (what the hell is that?), it's not his/her breasts you should be worrying about, but rather the remaining part of him/her that is still male.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 03:38   Link #252
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Minato has a big advantage over other Ashikibi's in terms of sekirei. By numbers alone he has around 4 single digits. 2,3,8,9 No. 8 being Yume. He's going for 5 now. namely homura. Thats one heck of a team.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:42   Link #253
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Well, Matsu also raises a few questions, I think. Just how powerful is she truly? Or, is there more to her than mere gadgets and computers? I remember her making a comment about the time has come for her to actively participate. She is Sekirei No.2 after all, and I'm wondering if that's a just a number or if it connotes something more. And if she is indeed secretly powerful, then it must have been quite a jump for Minato to have winged her.
yep, I said before she def got some neat trick up her sleeve to be no.2, she is gotta be hiding something.
Think I came up with one theory of a perverted mecha at some point
Old 2008-05-20, 12:12   Link #254
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
yep, I said before she def got some neat trick up her sleeve to be no.2, she is gotta be hiding something.
Maybe she is telekinetic she seems to be a sekirei of the mind.
Old 2008-05-20, 12:14   Link #255
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
maybe she has a satalite canon. lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:37   Link #256
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ thats a definite lol .. not maybe anymore
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-20, 19:13   Link #257
yongshun

Quote:
^ thats a definite lol .. not maybe anymore
Wouldn't it be technically no? As she doesnt have on but MBI most likely has one, she is just hacking into the system to use it and maybe her powers is just like Mana Tatsumiya (Negima!) quick acurate shots.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:20   Link #258
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I've taken a look at the latest raw chapter 65

The fight ensues, each of his sekireis, Kazehana goes against Uzume, Tsukiumi and Musubi each have an opponent each .. And Kuuchan which is super duper cute this chapter act as the guardian barrier for the big event between Minato and Kagari. There's doubt on Minato's side (who wouldnt - he still thinks Kagari's a guy) , and Kagari ends up showing her boobs before Minato going flashback route. Ends with kissing scene. Yukari still havent arrived .. yet.

Important note this chapter.
2 tsunderes confirmed, Minato is going for a whole new ride now
Kuuchan is super duper cute.
And Kazehana will flirt with girls if given chance (well, she goes mushi mushi while talking with Uzume )
Also this chapter confirmed that the tv series is airing in July
Old 2008-05-26, 11:23   Link #259
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Minato had girly expression on this chapter , that was funny . xD
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 12:06   Link #260
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

lols i still prefer minato`s sister to wing him or her hehehehhe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote