AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-04-15, 20:56   Link #8381
ChampDream
Alive

what the possibility that all the girls learn the true about why Keima "conquered" them? could they still be in love with him or not?
Old 2013-04-15, 21:08   Link #8382
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
what the possibility that all the girls learn the true about why Keima "conquered" them? could they still be in love with him or not?
The goddess hosts, except Kanon for now, appear to know as they are actively trying to influence young Keima.

Keima conquered them. It is their intention of conquering Keima in turn.

I think all that time making a connection and losing that connection may have made Keima have his own gap. At the end of the Minami arc he seemed wistful. He also hurt Chichiro and regrets what he did.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 21:08   Link #8383
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Then they will all start to support Elsie who made him capture the girls in the first place. Imouto route FTW.
Old 2013-04-15, 21:16   Link #8384
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The goddess hosts, except Kanon for now, appear to know as they are actively trying to influence young Keima.

Keima conquered them. It is their intention of conquering Keima in turn.

I think all that time making a connection and losing that connection may have made Keima have his own gap. At the end of the Minami arc he seemed wistful. He also hurt Chichiro and regrets what he did.
but they don't know the reason that Keima conquered them was because of a runaway spirit being inside of them or do they know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Then they will all start to support Elsie who made him capture the girls in the first place. Imouto route FTW.
ok........... imouto route for the win!
Old 2013-04-15, 21:24   Link #8385
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I know this series is leaning towards the harem end, but a friend is still holding out for "Chihiro true end".
The problem with having a true end is that the fall out with every other girl is ridiculous. It seems that with the Mai high festival arc close, Chihiro seems to be completely out of the running with the chapter about her first love, but heh in this series all the unexpected seems to be happening. Keima is a generally nice guy but for him to like a real girl seems out of place to me.
Old 2013-04-15, 21:26   Link #8386
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I wonder if present time girls with little Keima will have any role in this thing

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 21:31   Link #8387
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I'm more interested if there can be an arc after this it seems like its coming to an end
Old 2013-04-16, 04:25   Link #8388
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Chihiro end would be good, though improbable...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 04:29   Link #8389
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Chihiro end would be good, though improbable...
TBH an anyone end seems improbable, but if it is ending soon I hope that some Elsie's sister makes it into the series and I get my Elsie capture arc.
Old 2013-04-16, 09:34   Link #8390
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

Multiple Worlds Interpretation
would be able to solve this paradox, but if and only if this is an interaction (Keima) between 2 different universes, which seems to be Dokuro's explanation. Dokuro assumes that in this universe saving the goddesses would fail, and sends someone out to look for a universe where success occurred to recruit the factor that caused success. This would mean of course that this isn't Keima's "original" universe, he is being recruited to save create the "beginning" of another universe so that this universe will end up going along the same series of events as his own universe.

This of course begs the question if this event is a requirement for the original story timeline to exist. If indeed a certain Keima must go to an equivalent past of another universe to push it towards a desired timeline, and that Multiple Worlds Interpretation is the most viable solution to the paradoxes of time travel, then it stands to reason in the original story timeline a certain Keima intruded as well to create our story's timeline.
I like this theory since it doesn't have a stable time loop but changing another universe's timeline to match his own universe.
Old 2013-04-16, 13:19   Link #8391
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I'm more interested if there can be an arc after this it seems like its coming to an end
If the author was going to end the manga then I think it would have ended it with the Goddess arc.

The only reason for him to end it now is either because it's unpopular or because he is unable to figure out a decent way to continue it.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 10:04   Link #8392
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Chinese scans are up and summary is posted
Spoiler for Credits to FKS from RHS:

No chapter next week as the whole magazine will be on break

Last edited by Richocet; 2013-04-19 at 12:51.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 18:55   Link #8393
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
No chapter next week as the whole magazine will be on break
Why? What's the occasion?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 19:07   Link #8394
XLNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Why? What's the occasion?
Just a typical break I guess, that's why they made a double-issue.

Regarding the latest chapter, it seals the deal on a closed time loop and confirms the orb as a divergence meter. Cliffhanger ending (something always go wrong, huh?). Also, I missed eating nata de coco from my childhood. Ah, the nostalgia.

Spoiler for random thoughts:
XLNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 19:10   Link #8395
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

^Golden Week actually. All the manga magazines in Japan will be on break because of it.

Anywho, pretty uneventful chapter, but things are beginning to move in the right direction. Wonder what Keima needs to do to make sure the runaway spirits and goddesses go to the proper girls...

And a cliffhanger of some sort. I really have no guesses for what Elsie just discovered but it's definitely not good.
Old 2013-04-20, 19:20   Link #8396
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I have the feeling Grampa's gonna tell her Keima's name anyway so there can be some hilarity in the future xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 19:32   Link #8397
XLNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
^Golden Week actually. All the manga magazines in Japan will be on break because of it.
Oh, it will a boring week for me then. The breaks that TWGOK previously took almost drove me crazy.

Seeing how the chapter ended, Vintage or Satyr must have had a hand in this. I wonder what will happen for both Tenri and Urara, since they must be at school at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I have the feeling Grampa's gonna tell her Keima's name anyway so there can be some hilarity in the future xD
This. Wakaki might make this happen. He doesn't waste characters IMO.
XLNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 19:34   Link #8398
Shadow5YA

Most likely explanation would be that the Weiss are awakening already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
This. Wakaki might make this happen. He doesn't waste characters IMO.
Urara is going to have to know everything eventually if she is going to succeed her grandfather as the head of the Shiratori household.

Vintage and Saytr still exist in the present, as shown when Haqua and Nora received chief Dokurou's message.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 19:45   Link #8399
ChampDream
Alive

Did Keima just have the chance to change Elsie for a better partner? (is not like I don't like Elsie, but she doesn't do much either)
Keima is going to have a hard work making the past connect to the future, especially with vintage around
Old 2013-04-20, 19:58   Link #8400
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Did Keima just have the chance to change Elsie for a better partner? (is not like I don't like Elsie, but she doesn't do much either)
Keima is going to have a hard work making the past connect to the future, especially with vintage around
Nah. It's all a circle, if he changed anything the orb would just reset.

Besides, Elsie is the best partner for him. She does what she's told and doesn't get in the way just like everyone woman should. Imagine someone like Nora as his partner.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen