4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.28%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.12%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-27, 17:08   Link #281
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

And now the DN comparisons come in full force. Unfortunately they are right this time.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:09   Link #282
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I don't think Lelouch would be co-operative on "breaking this chain" either, he's not gonna just accept it if someone tries to split him, and Nunnaly apart.
He may not have a choice in that regard, let's just say things are setting up to be quite interesting in the future...>_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Sorry Krimzon, I agree with Westlo on this one. Bleed that Nunnally wannabe dry then toss him like a dirtcloth, Lelouch. I admit Rolo has had a hard life, but there hasn't been many main characters that haven't had a hard life.
Nunnally may be evil incarnate as far as I can tell, so go Rolo in my opinion, save him from his sis-con!!
Old 2008-04-27, 17:11   Link #283
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

In any case, Lelouch looks like he'll be suffering a whole lot more as time goes on, but that is what comes with the Geass. People like him are never satisfied with what results from their actions in the end.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-27, 17:14   Link #284
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
He may not have a choice in that regard, let's just say things are setting up to be quite interesting in the future...>_>
I know what you're talking about, or I wou;dn't have jsut posted in the Spoiler thread a few mins ago >.>, but that still doesn't mean he's going to accept, or want it.

Quote:
Nunnally may be evil incarnate as far as I can tell, so go Rolo in my opinion, save him from his sis-con!!
Your being way too hard on Nunnaly, while I agree that she has quite a few secrets, it doesn't mean that she's "evil Incarnate" I believe in the dark Nunnaly theory myself, but I don't think it means she has to be evil, and hurt Lelouch.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:18   Link #285
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I know what you're talking about, or I wou;dn't have jsut posted in the Spoiler thread a few mins ago >.>, but that still doesn't mean he's going to accept, or want it.

Your being way too hard on Nunnaly, while I agree that she has quite a few secrets, it doesn't mean that she's "evil Incarnate" I believe in the dark Nunnaly theory myself, but I don't think it means she has to be evil, and hurt Lelouch.
Like I said, accepting or wanting doesn't mean he actually has a choice in the matter...>_>

Okay, maybe not evil incarnate, but I still think she could be the darkest out of all of them with that ever cute smile of hers. In any event, while she might not intend to hurt Lelouch I also think that might not matter either, because intention and actual cause are two different things, and like I said things are shaping up where her intention might amount to squat versus the damage she has caused and will likely still cause in due time <_<
Old 2008-04-27, 17:22   Link #286
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Like I said, accepting or wanting doesn't mean he actually has a choice in the matter...>_>

Okay, maybe not evil incarnate, but I still think she could be the darkest out of all of them with that ever cute smile of hers. In any event, while she might not intend to hurt Lelouch I also think that might not matter either, because intention and actual cause are two different things, and like I said things are shaping up where her intention might amount to squat versus the damage she has cause and will likely still cause in due time <_<

"intention might amount to squat versus the damage she has cause, and will likely still cause in due time "

So basically like Lelouch with the Euphinator incident, he didn't intend for it to happen, but it did, and it caused damage. Your being too mean to Nunnally, I know she's probably gonna end up doing something surprising, and probably soemthing bad, but I doubt she's gonna be the darkest of them all.

EDIT: Kamel, please delete your post as were in the Episode 4 dicussion thread, and what you wrote is a spoiler.
Old 2008-04-27, 17:24   Link #287
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Lelouch is probably the darkest one in this whole show given the lengths he'll go to.

Nunnally and Rollo are both goners in the end anyway.

Old 2008-04-27, 17:27   Link #288
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Lelouch is probably the darkest one in this whole show given the lengths he'll go to.

Rollo I agree with, but as for Nunnaly, I don't really know, it's possible, but it's more probable that Lelouch would die than Nunnally.
Old 2008-04-27, 17:28   Link #289
KrimzonStriker

Quit being a sad sack Dann, we get enough of that when you're pronouncing the doom of C.CXLelouch as is
Old 2008-04-27, 17:31   Link #290
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Quit being a sad sack Dann, we get enough of that when you're pronouncing the doom of C.CXLelouch as is
I kinda agree with the Rollo dieing thing though, it seems pretty realistic.
Old 2008-04-27, 17:33   Link #291
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:

i hope so. dear haruhi i hope so.

Old 2008-04-27, 17:33   Link #292
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I kinda agree with the Rollo dieing thing though, it seems pretty realistic.
Nothing set in stone at this point so I'm not calling anything with the way this show keeps turning on us
Old 2008-04-27, 17:34   Link #293
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:

negative nancy. >_>

Rollo and Nunnally are both going to liiive! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post

why do you hate the Lamperouge siblings so much?
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:36   Link #294
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Nothing set in stone at this point so I'm not calling anything with the way this show keeps turning on us
I'm not predicting anything either, well about major plot twist anyway, but I feel Rollo's death seems realistic, doesn't mean it's gonna happen, but if it does happen it would make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post

Now that's just mean.
Old 2008-04-27, 17:36   Link #295
Boduar

well apart from the whole acting like he isnt zero thing, I think this episode finished wrapping up the last seasons must have explanations/resolutions. Hopefully now that the Black Knights are out we will actually have some fresh material and decent battles.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:37   Link #296
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
well apart from the whole acting like he isnt zero thing, I think this episode finished wrapping up the last seasons must have explanations/resolutions. Hopefully now that the Black Knights are out we will actually have some fresh material and decent battles.
We still have Turn 5 and Suzaku's return to deal with you know, so I wouldn't be celebrating just yet...>_>
Old 2008-04-27, 17:38   Link #297
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Rolo I can see dying protecting his "brother". Depending on how they get along, Lulu may shed a tear, or if he never let anything grow in between them, will laugh his ass off at Rolo's sacrifice. Either way the guy will die whilst being lied to.

Nanali will never die. She is loli, how can she?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:38   Link #298
KrimzonStriker

Because she's an evil loli? <_<

Like I said, I wouldn't call anything definite at this point given how much this show turns >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 17:39   Link #299
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Rolo I can see dying protecting his "brother". Depending on how they get along, Lulu may shed a tear, or if he never let anything grow in between them, will laugh his ass off at Rolo's sacrifice. Either way the guy will die whilst being lied to.

Nanali will never die. She is loli, how can she?
Is Nunnaly a loli??? we've never seen her standing up out of her wheelchair, so I can't really tell.

wait....have I ever seen a loli die in an anime
Old 2008-04-27, 17:41   Link #300
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Quote:
Because she's an evil loli? <_<

Like I said, I wouldn't call anything definite at this point given how much this show turns >_>
Now lets not jump to conclusion.
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote