AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-11, 15:09   Link #41
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I personally miss and want to see Machine Banchou...he deserves to come back and show us how awesome he is...again.
As for the others...well 23 banchous were hospitalized...meaning they weren't killed so they may return eventually.

It's a shame Papa Kongou got taken out of screen...we didn't even get to see him do anything.

Man...this series needs more than just two people discussing it...it's a crime how underrated it is.
Old 2012-08-11, 16:48   Link #42
Awrya
U mad?

Just what did father Kongou eat to grow that huge? Grandfather Kongou looked around Nippon&Kongou banchou's height, though their ancestors easily dwarfed tyrannosauruses
Old 2012-08-11, 17:21   Link #43
marvelB

^My guess is that Papa Kongou was a good boy who drank his milk. At least, I GUESS that would explain why he dwarfs his own father and his offspring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Man...this series needs more than just two people discussing it...it's a crime how underrated it is.

Oh, how I share your pain, my friend. This series really does deserve more attention that it's getting, for certain (even if it DID already end in Japan a couple years ago). Heck, maybe some more western interest may even convince the author to make a sequel series!
Old 2012-08-18, 09:21   Link #44
marvelB

Next chapter's here!

And we learn why Iai Banchou turned to the dark side. But on another note, I'm glad to see Bakunetsu Banchou back. I'm also glad to see that dinosaur banchou guy appear, because I always found it odd that we never saw him in action despite his cool design. And naturally, we see Hikyou Banchou being as awesome as always.

Heh, y'know, I'm pretty much expecting Kaizou Banchou to resurrect our old robo-banchou friend soon enough.
Old 2012-08-18, 10:07   Link #45
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm still wondering how Hikyou Banchou pulled out that disguise so fast...does he walk around with a disguise of every banchou he's met?
Old 2012-08-18, 11:54   Link #46
marvelB

^It's because Hikyou is just THAT awesome. What other excuse does he need? He's basically like a banchou version of Batman.

On another note, this banchou revival business pretty much guarantees the return of Ourou's group, which'll make me one happy camper.
Old 2012-08-18, 13:19   Link #47
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

And, like you said, Machine Banchou...by the gods I hope so!
Old 2012-08-25, 09:26   Link #48
marvelB

Update for next chapter!

And it's all the more sweeter for a nice heaping helping of Hikyou Banchou badassery..... man, I love that guy. But the brainwashed Iai is certainly no slouch, either.....
Old 2012-09-06, 12:53   Link #49
marvelB

And so, the next chapter concludes the epic battle. It was sweet while it lasted, though.

And now Akira's arrived to kick some ass and take names once more.....!!!
Old 2012-09-06, 20:32   Link #50
Kreceir

Is chapter 95 already out?
Or are you talking about chapter 94?
Old 2012-09-07, 09:55   Link #51
marvelB

^I was referring to chapter 94. But now that you mention it, it shouldn't be long before 95 is released, as well....
Old 2012-09-09, 01:35   Link #52
Kafriel
Senior Guest

And now this series has four people discussing it!

Spoiler for Kongou Banchou in a few lines:

I think the favourite banchou of both the author and the fans is actually hikyou banchou, because eventually he is the one who does the most work and gets the most badass moments in fights

My least favourite is kenpei banchou. He has no ideals of reformation like everyone else (however distorted they may have been), he just wants to make people suffer for his pleasure. Here's hoping Iai banchou kicks his ass soon...
Old 2012-09-09, 17:55   Link #53
marvelB

^Hey, welcome to the banchou club!

About Kenpei Banchou, while admittedly he isn't one of my favorites either, I still kinda find him more interesting than Iai, personally (even if he does look a lot like a Bleach villain, which doesn't suit my tastes so well). Chiefly, I really dig the design of his sword and kinda like how he seems like a psycho. But on the other hand, I am rather disappointed that he took out most of Ourou Banchou's gang so easily (I especially wanted to see Candy, Dokuro and Tekkou Banchou in action....). But hey, now that Iai is back to normal, your wish to see him take down Kenpei may be granted soon enough.....
Old 2012-09-15, 10:03   Link #54
Kreceir

Chapter 95 came out guys!
And who knew that Kaizo Bancohu actually was a lil girl
That faces she made on page 6 because she was scared of Kongou was kinda Adorable
Other then that!
Kongou finally meets up with his father!
Old 2012-09-15, 10:14   Link #55
marvelB

Hell yes! Papa Kongou ISN'T out of the picture yet!

And yeah, lol at Kaizou Banchou's true identity. But admittedly I'm a little disappointed that she didn't summon a revived Machine Banchou to take on Akira. Well, maybe she can still revive him anyway since she'll most likely join the good side now....

But what's really sad is that there's only two volumes left in the series to go.....
Old 2012-09-15, 11:50   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Well, maybe she can still revive him anyway since she'll most likely join the good side now....
I bet he'd want some friends too

And so, Japan falls to the hands of terrorists! What better way to restore order than beat them all up? Looking forward to the father/son talk, although I still wonder how this will all end for sasori banchou after the inevitable sibling fight.
Old 2012-09-15, 11:53   Link #57
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

But...but...this would have been the perfect chance to revive Machine Banchou...

*kicks rock*
Old 2012-09-15, 18:15   Link #58
Kreceir

We can still hope that Machine Banchou will get revived in the near future...
It would make the lil sis of the girl (i forgot there names...I'm sorry) very happy.
Old 2012-09-30, 15:01   Link #59
Kreceir

Chapter 96!
Takeshi became Bigger then his own father...
I did not see that coming
The father seeing his own mistake asking Takeshi and saying Kongou that he was right.
Betrayed his own father to Dominate Japan instead of restoring it.

I'm getting quite hyped up for the next chapter

Did I just saw a white coated Banchou that has the Jezus Christ cross...?
Old 2012-09-30, 18:24   Link #60
marvelB

So the final battle is finally approaching.....

BTW, I'm actually pretty glad to see that dino banchou had decided to join Akira's group. Maybe he can take on that rhino guy we saw this chapter! And yeah, that banchou in the crucifix was pretty freaky.......

Also, lol at Takeshi literally dwarfing his own father (well, at least we actually get to see HOW Papa Kongou lost to him....). I'm actually still sort of hoping that the papa recovers and teams up with Akira for the final battle. A true clash of the titans it would be!
Closed Thread