AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-05, 05:28   Link #481
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I was just reading the previews of the game from various sites and info from E3. Now my boner won't go away.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 07:55   Link #482
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I used mods to turn my character into a ghoul but this isnt the fallout thread soooo.. back on topic
Old 2011-06-05, 09:46   Link #483
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I was just reading the previews of the game from various sites and info from E3. Now my boner won't go away.
Any interesting tidbits on Mass Effect 3 to share?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 22:00   Link #484
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Time to replay!
Old 2011-06-06, 11:58   Link #485
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
At Microsoft E3 conference: Xbox 360 version uses Kinect's voice recognition feature so that you can speak to give orders to your squad and read out dialogue options to choose them.

Also, we got to see a bit of the krogan princess mission, but not the princess. And Mordin, though he sounds a bit off.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 12:00   Link #486
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I don't care much about the Kinect functionality since I'll be playing on PC anyhow... but the demo they showed today:

- Garrus and Liara as squadmates
- Mordin!
- TECH BLADE STAB
- ATLAS PILOTED MECH

I WANT MOAR

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 12:12   Link #487
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Edit: Found another.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2011-06-06 at 12:51.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 12:30   Link #488
Aqua Knight

Are we gonna fight without the armour, like in the trailer? That would be cool if it was 1 hit = death in that mode.
Old 2011-06-06, 12:35   Link #489
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Are we gonna fight without the armour, like in the trailer? That would be cool if it was 1 hit = death in that mode.
My guess is that the armor-less sequence is during the beginning of the game, as a result of the Arrival DLC (the consequences of it).
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 12:38   Link #490
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

ME3 confirms male/fem shep sharing romances... yay? .... I can only pray garrus bromance doesn't suck... still hoping for decent talimance
Old 2011-06-06, 12:40   Link #491
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
*insert vid here*

My Love for all of its EPIC GUTTIN' AND STABBIN' AND BLOWIN' EM UP ACTION

My Anger for being 11 Freaking Months away!!!!!

And All of my MONEY! TAKE IT BIOWARE!!!!

Edit:

The above video became private it seems. So here's an alternate link:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2011-06-06 at 12:55.
Old 2011-06-06, 13:18   Link #492
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

That is pretty freakin epic XD did you draw that? Or edit it I mean
Old 2011-06-06, 13:25   Link #493
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
That is pretty freakin epic XD did you draw that? Or edit it I mean
Pilfered it from a certain place.

I'm hoping we get more juicy info for Mass Effect 3 in the coming week, after having the displeasure of listening to the Kinect demo

Also, Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition, though it seems Amazon took down the link for some reason...

Old 2011-06-06, 13:40   Link #494
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I wish BioWare upgraded the animation during conversation scenes. Watching the same body moves after all this time isn't for a praise. At least they should made the movement a bit fluid. Anyway, looking forward to it.
Old 2011-06-06, 13:52   Link #495
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The Mass Effect 3 segment of the Kinect demos, featuring Shepard reuniting with Mordin:

Old 2011-06-06, 15:00   Link #496
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I think I peed myself a little from the excitement!
Old 2011-06-06, 15:03   Link #497
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Who has a time machine, I don't care about going back and saving JFK or killing Hitler, I want to go to March 6 2012

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 15:20   Link #498
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
ME3 confirms male/fem shep sharing romances... yay? .... I can only pray garrus bromance doesn't suck... still hoping for decent talimance
There will be new romance options too. I bet those will be the new bisexual choices for same-sex relationships. I'm not sure about currently existing characters, though I do believe this was addressed in one tweet from some time ago.

That said, I wish we saw these new squadmates in the video, instead of characters we already know that will make the roster.

As a vanguard, I'm looking forward to the various melee possibilities in this game.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 15:22   Link #499
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Live Action trailer :O

Old 2011-06-06, 19:11   Link #500
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Origin.com: Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition now available for pre-order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin
Get the ultimate Mass Effect 3 experience with the N7 Deluxe Edition! This exclusive and limited package includes:

• Digital commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard.
• 70-page digital art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
• Limited edition digital Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
• Exclusive 4x6 lithographic digital print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.

A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else!

• N7 Arsenal Pack – Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
• Access to an additional downloadable mission and character
• Mechdog Companion – A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
• Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack – New appearances for your favorite squad members.
• N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard’s casual days on board the Normandy.
• Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
• Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as “Reapers”, has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.

• A rich, branching storyline: Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game.

• Massive in scope: Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it’s too late.

• Large-scale and intelligent enemies: Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat.

• Unlock a customizable arsenal: Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair.

• Unleash death from afar or go toe-to-toe: Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play.
Asides from the Digital Deluxe Edition, there'll also be the N7 Collector's Edition:

Developer Insight video:

Extended Mordin sequence:

Also, Reaper Base Demo:

Earth Combat Demo:

I can't get enough of these videos

Tags
effect, games, mass