AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-07, 07:59   Link #24221
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

ZETSUBOSHITA! Gundam Meister ni ZETSOBOSHITA!!!

Yes I am in despair too, from comparing then and now...

Rebuilt is my second private playground in my own backyard. An alt if you will. The main one is set directly in canon where I managed to account for Kha's absence at every instance, which was written last year and had so many stockholders who have now mysteriously diappeared...

*mourns the loss of KBTKaiser, An Hero and Erio*

And he was my Page too... Noo... T_T

I won't be returning to canon for a while at least cos if I tried and S4 comes, I'd cry for having to rewrite everything again. So I went AU and had more fun due to the extra leeway I was given.

By no means am I cloistering somewhere on my own. I'd love to be with you guys, is just that sometimes it gets a little too much. And Kha is in Alpha; all's right with my world. So please don't accuse me of Reijism when I have no reason to, except when I was an Emoeskimo earlier. :3

Then again... Just a summary of Kha's involvement in Canon like Keroko might do... >.>

And Keroko, your Keroko in every universe gave me a very bad mindburst...... ><

Last edited by Kha; 2008-05-07 at 08:13.
Old 2008-05-07, 08:37   Link #24222
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Hmm, I'm not particularely worried about havig to rewrite everything I do. Though I do try to step on a lot less landmines while doing so. (one of the reasons Syn's profile is till incomplete )

One of the great joys when the series was still running used to be everyone laughing at how their mad theories were confirmed. I remember jumping out of my seat in joy when I discovered dragons were canon in Nanoha.

The recent discovery of what exactly the SAFA is will cause me to rewrite parts of Keroko's bio (as well as seriously reconcider her career choice of jumping to Enforcer).

But, do whatever you enjoy doing Kha. After all, that's where the fun is in OC.

Besides, you're not alone in cloistering... I can't even remember when I last wrote a scenario with the OC's of other people in them...

Kinda awkward, concidering how often people use mine...

*dives back to dig through the new scenarios* Yummy yummy, cheese is back :3
Old 2008-05-07, 09:02   Link #24223
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
"SAFA"?

Old 2008-05-07, 09:09   Link #24224
Tormenk

Adding onto the cheese by commenting. Pardon me if they seem superficial or short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

To force myself to keep writing, I'll throw the next micro segment of Rebuilt into the works:

Spoiler for SECRET AMBITION:
Not much.
The roles of OCs side by side working with CC cast is a good scene to behold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Stuff like that happens:

Spoiler for and then some:
Might have missed the first part before Vivio/Syn stuff are good as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

In anticipation of PF's GuardianS: Chapter 8!!!

Spoiler for GuardianS: From the Edge chapter 2 snippet:

Comments for this?><

And comments later.

P.S. We're on a roll!
First time seeing Aurion being serious of his own accord here. Wonder if his hand could be forced someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
W00t! Stuff posting time!!

It's been a while!

First things first!

Thanks to the nice people of the Image Thread I was finally able to change the TSAB Logo on Rinya's ID Card to the AAS one.

Spoiler for Rinya's new ID Card:

I already replaced it in her profile.

I'm also glad I decided to take a break from my main story (I pretty much stuck) and wrote something for my Dark Setting.

Spoiler for 'Chapter' 3:

It's the longest Dark Setting Chapter so far.

Thanks to Keroko and Xgouki for letting me use thier OCs!
I hope I got them right.
Sorry if not! I'm unworthy!

And we have another picture!

I always wanted to draw something for my Dark Future Setting and I decided on a name for it and wanted to make some kind of 'Poster'.

Thanks again to Keroko and Xgouki who gave thier input for the fanpictures I draw of thier OCs. (Yes guys I finally finished it!)

So here it is:
Showing both main heros and all Dark Generals! :3
Spoiler for Dark Future Poster:
Looks like the setting fits well for a 'dark future'. TSAB doesn't look like it's going to stand any longer while Laguna follows in her brother's footsteps. Insights into past events are good too.

work there. Figure that Shinji(?) is Iruel's base and even Hayate goes evil here.

Pushing the rest of the backlog until weekend. And hopefully a contribution from me as well.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-05-07, 09:10   Link #24225
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
"SAFA"?
"Supreme Air Force Agressor" It's displayed on Nanoha's ID card, and I always thought it was a rank or title specific to her. Recently though, thanks to Ark's translation of a booklet I've found out it isn't:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Supreme Air Force Aggressor: A unit formed of elite (in combat and magical skills) air mages. Usually investigates new combat techniques and develops new equipment (Ed: note that they no longer say tactics ), as well as educating Armed Forces members. The HQ is in TSAB HQ itself, with squad sizes ranging from a few to somewhat over ten instructors and clerks.
Basically, its the name of Nanoha's 'Combat Training Officer' unit.
Old 2008-05-07, 09:25   Link #24226
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
"Supreme Air Force Agressor" It's displayed on Nanoha's ID card, and I always thought it was a rank or title specific to her. Recently though, thanks to Ark's translation of a booklet I've found out it isn't:

Basically, its the name of Nanoha's 'Combat Training Officer' unit.
Ahh that's acutally good for me to know as well although i haven't actually done anything that would contradict that much so I ought to be safe. Acutally it's works rather well with what I had in mind anyway.

Not sure how it would effect you that much though it seems like more a clarification then a shocking new revelation if anything. *shrugs*

Old 2008-05-07, 09:31   Link #24227
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, I basically labelled Keroko SAFI (Supreme Air Force Interceptor) because I figured SAFA was Nanoha-only and it had something to do with combat, not training, so I'll have to go back and change that. Also the discovery that they're an actuall unit and generally work in squads... it doesn't need to affect me if I don't want to, but lets just say it got gears turning in my brain that make me want to reconcider throwing Keroko down the Enforcer path.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-05-07 at 09:45.
Old 2008-05-07, 09:55   Link #24228
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

"Package has been delivered, Zulu 6 out"

Now for something new... it's kinda rare for me to dwell more on worlds than on characters, but this bit is related to TASK ONE

Thus, without further ado:

Spoiler for Rainbow Mirage:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-05-07, 10:11   Link #24229
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Supreme Air Force Aggressor: A unit formed of elite (in combat and magical skills) air mages. Usually investigates new combat techniques and develops new equipment (Ed: note that they no longer say tactics ), as well as educating Armed Forces members. The HQ is in TSAB HQ itself, with squad sizes ranging from a few to somewhat over ten instructors and clerks.
10 instructors and clerks, huh? And they're all elites like our beloved Devil?

Nyahaha, this says interesting things about the so-called "level cap" units are supposedly held to. This bears thinking about.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-07, 10:18   Link #24230
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
10 instructors and clerks, huh? And they're all elites like our beloved Devil?

Nyahaha, this says interesting things about the so-called "level cap" units are supposedly held to. This bears thinking about.
Just because they're called "elite" doesn't mean they're all similar in power and abilities... it just means they're better than most of the others, but no guarantee that each of the members would be similarly equal to each other in terms of skill, power and abilities.

My 2 cents.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-05-07, 10:20   Link #24231
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Just because they're called "elite" doesn't mean they're all similar in power and abilities... it just means they're better than most of the others, but no guarantee that each of the members would be similarly equal to each other in terms of skill, power and abilities.

My 2 cents.
Seriously the forwards are pretty much Elites compared to the average grunts we see and Nanoha could probably pwn the entire group in like .3 seconds.

Old 2008-05-07, 10:37   Link #24232
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Quote:
An elite thousand strong battalion to me is headed by an SS, with some S++, more S+, even more S, and a larger number of S-, and the rest staffed by As. (Ranks corrected after dropping the X rank limit) I don't see how else can TSAB defend its rim borders with cadres of lesser strength.
Hmm - it's one thing to say that outside the rim borders is some pretty nasty stuff but quite another to say they're ALL S ranked in terms of power or better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Ah I see! A new subfaction based on Earth? They might be forcibly relocated off planet or not, but I guess not
Earth? They're part of the Remnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
But comparative wise, its just a rank; My X rank is your SSS limit; My SSS Commander rank is your SS rank, so on and so forth. The power levels look pretty much the same, if not only spliting the SS rank into low-SS and Hi-SS with the SS and SSS rankings.
Er, I thought X was fucking "Ideon Gun, killing people as an act of will, etc"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
There was NO WAY a sequestered scientist could blatantly assault a CAPITAL CITY and just walk away grinning if all the "standard" defence measures were in place. There was logically no way a smattering of drone craft could outdo human forces far larger than their own.
The way I saw it, the TSAB just got outplayed. Jail basically disabled most of the defense forces before they could even respond to the threat, and that coupled with the fact that the Aces were unarmed (why the fuck were they there if they didn't have devices, may I ask? They were supposed to protect the place, right?), and the general defenses got fragmented.

It was a textbook example of a successful raid with inferior firepower but superior brainpower.

Spoiler for Belka Pontifex Vivali Zeltisberg:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK3997
Seriously the forwards are pretty much Elites compared to the average grunts we see and Nanoha could probably pwn the entire group in like .3 seconds.
With AA limiters mind you, according to canon. I'd say the average mage rank is somewhere between B and A-

EDIT: This is where I'm going to have Lords-related info. So without further ado:

The Lords of the Revived Belkan Imperium

~In Progress!~

Vivali Zeltisberg, Pontifex of Belka

Yeshu Malkanies, First Bishop of Belka

Alejandro De Sevilla, Second Bishop of Belka

Last edited by Melodius Trueheart; 2008-05-14 at 18:39.
Old 2008-05-07, 10:39   Link #24233
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Looks at Caro and Erio more than somewhat skeptically*

That's your idea of an elite, TK? Teana counts for certain and Subaru's at least an elite in the making, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't extend the same status to wonderboy and Caro.

Quote:
Er, I thought X was fucking "Ideon Gun, killing people as an act of will, etc"
No, X-rank is Kamina, who kills his enemies with just the sheer awesomeness he radiates.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-07, 10:52   Link #24234
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

And I hereby kick my days returning to OUTER CADIA off with one of those insane backlog breakers that you lot just LOVE to do so much.

Well, here's Xena's counterstrike, and it's gonna last. AFTER my biology test tomorrow, which if I don't ace, I'm gonna kick my own ass like hell

Anyway, for those who were concerned about my love life crisis earlier...I used some of my usual charms, and got myself a new girlfriend just a day and a half after my last breakup. She's a loli vamp, but heck, you know...she's a refreshing change. Oh my, aren't I the flowery hearted one for a 14-year old OCer. Oh well, it must run in the hotblood of the thread. *shrugs*

In keeping with the new spirit of Rebuild of Cadia, I'll be making my stuff at doubletime. Yeah, that's all.

Commencing...

BACKLOG BREAKER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
Sorry for my absence, but school stuff got in the way. Here's the data for Lucius's device, Fulgardio:

Spoiler for Data:
And the work continues. Keep fighting the good fight Wibbles!

Quote:
*Sigh*

Point taken.

Jimmy, I retract my earlier statement. You go ahead and keep worshiping Chrono while I continue to be a Nanoha fanboy and we'll leave our differences at that.
Oh, now hasn't someone mellowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Mad Rant:
My word, aren't you worked up. Points are valid. Arguments are somewhat nothing I want to kill. You've got to work on your tone of voice. A lot.

Quote:
I still believe its a translation issue. We've been having these since Triad.

To be honest, there is a faint possibility that the cloning process knocked the Y-chromosome offline, and therefore you get a male DNA'd female body, like how some unfortunate females among us are... But that's a very awful thought! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!!! ><

For everything else that doesn't make sense, there's Rebuilt.
XD, really, XD...nothing to say about it at all. Nothing to say.

Quote:
Overrated, maybe. But for good reason.
The past wars were magic and guns used both.:3
And Lost Logia.=3
And legendary figures should at least have their own share of righteous overpoweredness.

BTW, good to see the thread back in a kick-start.:3

Sorry I've haven't been able to come lately. Voluntary Summer class can drain a lot of your energy.
(*sulks at disappeared vacation*)

Anyway, I'll do some replies tomorrow in my breaktimes. though don't expect any long breakers just yet.

Welcome to the new members, BTW.:3
Long threads always have to kickstart themselves, it's a universal truth. As long as we have IMPETUS, HOTBLOOD, BLUECHEESE, its relatives and KHRACK/CRACK, we will prevail in the end.

All the for Nanoverse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
Spoiler for bustrant:
Now...THIS is REAL h4xxbusting my friend. We need such concise and well-mannered pointers, without going into too much tech or canon-based ranting. Just plain logic and good old common sense will do for h4xxbusting. Thumbs up, and let me tell me tell you: You are already a true-blue-classic-trained H4xxbuster.

*Hands a Black Winchester to JamesEdwards, the new-blood*

Quote:
*looks above* There is hope. Cadia will not fall in my absence!

Goose, you weren't really doing that much busting. You only busted the Lance Rifle and tsundere pettanko combat meido Sayoko-chan and a few things here and there.

Hush you, I want to sleep.

You're talking to myself/yourself, Goose.

...I think I'll go sleep now.

Perchance to dream...
As I always say...

"Ah, the glories of self-knowledge."

You have gained the status of "anagnorized". Now it is time for your death...

Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Thank you for the welcomes, everyone.

@USB500: That good, huh? Glad I could supply. I have a few others buried somewhere in my system, but they'll have to wait for a latter time.

@Wild Goose: I'll keep my dumb moments at a minimum, but thanks for the warning. I too lack a 360, so my AC6 hunger can only be fed via images, sadly, and kept at bay through liberal replays of 4, 5, and Zero. And yes, Ciaphas Cain is teh awesum.

@Kha: I've been at it for a year too, though my production speed sadly does not match yours. It's been... interesting trying to incorporate a Mages "race" into the grim and dark future.

It's too bad my story doesn't match everyone's tastes, but it's a fact I've long accepted.

Well in any case, here's a preliminary attempt at my OC. Forgive me if I am ignorant of any preexisting characters with similar attributes or if there are taboos I just made. 1190 some pages is an incredible amount to go through, and the OC list is exhaustive to go through completely.

Spoiler for Here we go:

A potential villain, I suppose. The Church of Belka will most likely not like him, and maybe even Vivio, in a genetic memory sort of way. The blood that stains his hands is the same that courses through her veins. I took quite a few liberties with the history since I don't know of any canonical references to events that far back in the past other than Al-Hazard. Or I could just be a loony and am completely unaware of such facts.

So there it is in its rough draft form. I made it in less than an hour.

I'll follow up with a spell list after this gets kicked around a bit.
Word of my word, I LIKE this fellow. A lot. My kind of guy. I'd like to befriend him, really...we're of the same breed

*evil cackles as Xena unchains his right arm*

[TEPES SYSTEM...ACTIVE. IDENTIFY YOURSELF.]

"Xenahort Charybdis...activating alternate persona "Alemantas Zanber", aka *static*"

[...VOICE PRINT ACKNOWLEDGED. PERSONAL CHECK CODE REQUEST.]

"I am the Thunder of Destiny."

[ADMIN RIGHTS...GRANTED.]

"This...is..."

*feed cut*

Quote:
Lucius's ability list:
Spoiler for Skills:

That's it for now.
And the work goes on...keepgoingkeepgoingkeepgoingkeepgoing!

Quote:
HERETICS!

HEATHENS!

Sophia: YOU MUST BE PURGED!!!
Quote:
If it's like Saber's predicament, I agree. If not...

HERETIC! BUUUURN!!!
...Oohh~ Fiya!
Fiya!

Quote:
*pops in from backlog-breaking*

I do NOT want to hear cries of heretic from someone who's been genderbending the entire cast including several OC's!
ESPECIALLY TURNING THE ACES INTO SOME SORT OF ASIAN IDOL BOYBAND!

=3

*runs off*

And yeah, as far as I know, Teana's illusions are semi-corporeal, going thru smoke and all.:3
Amen. Deus Noster Refugium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Well entities of the Wolkies level can be hardly considered illusions when they can dish out the hurt. And cast magic.

Which brings an addition into the earlier idea. Semi-sentient Wolkie-type entity tied into and commanded by a single consciousness doesn't sound too bad does it?
Muahahaha. Idea taken. By me, no less. My little Geistritter concept I posted some time back was just that. Code-name "Olivier".

Quote:
You want heretical material?

I got heretical material for you.

Spoiler for Manly Vivio:

Whether or not the Saint King is male or female is up to continued speculation. You could even blame Jail Scaglietti for making Vivio the way she is through the wonderful magic of gene manipulation. Perhaps a loli was preferred over a shota.
YOU. SCARED. ME!!!!!

what the hell was THAT?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Hmmm..

Add certain ingredients from SEED, Elfen Lied and Evangelion and this'll make for a wonderful mindfuck indeed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for after notes:
And yes, why was it so NOT OBVIOUS that it was that...Tucker dude? Although I would have prefered it if it was OUR Shou. I'd have more fun helping him with his ideas that way

*me flees the Starlight Breaker and the Jet Zanber*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfest View Post
I don't suppose you'd let me use him for TravellerS?

What am I chopped liver? I may be new, but I still troll like no other before!
He'd look good in my fic too, but well, I'm not sure where to place him

And you're not chopped liver...you're chop suey.

Quote:
Yaaaay I got responses!

Squad Morale Restored!

If you wish to use him, then I grant you permission. However he's still relatively incomplete, so I respectfully ask that you wait until the final draft is released before incorporating him. Thank you, however, for having interest in him.

He could very well be the Horus of Belka. At the same time, much of his transgressions were unintentional from his person, an accidental Judas. Unlike Horus, Noland has a slight chance of redemption.

Actually, I'd say he's a weird mix of Horus and Kharn the Betrayer.

... Heh. Kharn.

He would be discovered well before any of the series began. Thusly, rumors / horror stories / urban legends have plenty of time to grow, wither, and mutate. According to the timeline established by Nightengale, MC 040 is about 25 years before the events of the first Nanoha season. I may make it so that the recent (re)appearance of Vivio in StrikerS awakens the sleeping bloodlust in him, thus stirring him from decades of cold sleep.

While Carim, Hayate, and Acous are confirmed practitioners of Ancient Belkan magic, Noland is still relatively unknown due to lack of study. We as readers can easily assume his ability as a practitioner of Ancient Belka, but scientists rarely accept a fact unless it's been thoroughly tested.

Before any extensive testing could be done regarding Noland's magical abilities, the military decided to step things up and "accelerate" the examination process. Thus, Cocytus was reawakened and shit hit the fan real hard. As a result, further study was deemed too dangerous and Noland was sealed away.

I purposely made Noland's history vague and mostly unconfirmed so that he can be easily inserted into storylines. After all, history is only as accurate as what is written down, and not all written history is the undiluted truth, yeah? The obscurity of his history allows it to be modified without much difficulty.

Well... I see one possible path of redemption...

Spoiler for Possibility:

I'll see if I can throw together his spell list and put it up soon. From the looks of it right now... it's pretty nasty.
Quote:
If you so desire, then let it be so. However like the previous person, I respectfully ask that you wait until I release the final edit. Thank you for accepting my OC though.

Who is this Emperor you speak of? I serve only the eternally glorious and holy God-Empress of Mankind. All other false idols will be purged with extreme prejudice and hate.

Besides, fighting daemons is one deal. Social interactions with humans and xenos is not part of the skill set unless it involves one or more of the following: purging, scourging, cleansing, purification, annihilation, or everyone's favorite, EXTERMINATUS.

Hey, that was pretty awesome. My only comment is that he's blind unless his device is active.

Hmmmmmm... now that's a good question.

I like the idea of Primarch, but I also like the Cleric-Knights.

...Heh.

Noland Reiniger: Damned Primarch of the Cleric-Knights. He forsook his sanity and everything he ever lived for in order to save the kingdom he would shatter.

"The galaxy is not yet strong enough to face the horrors lurking beyond our sight. Our existence is one of indulgence, To heal a broken bone you must first break it. I will unify our fallen empire and strengthen it... even if I must be damned to hell forever for it."

Well, while we're at it, I'll put up the spell list.

Spoiler for The Power of Madness:
Quote:
Haha well it was wild speculation anyways by combining two concepts into one magnificent being.

In any case, I had begun imagining Noland's role way back when the Saint King was still strutting about. Now fellows, before I get lynched for what I'm about to present, let me say that this is speculation with nothing ironclad. Hell I'd consider this a joke "What if?"

I remember reading somewhere, probably that Strikers Nano! doujin, that the Veil of the Saint King from which Jail got the genetic information to create Vivio possessed the same characters for the Shroud of Turin. By this, it can be speculated that the Saint King is a reference to Jesus.

Now I'm sure everyone knows the story of Jesus and his twelve disciples, as well as Judas Iscariot.

The Saint King of Belka had an elite personal guard of twelve Guardian Knights, the Custodes.

Which brings me to Noland's position. I've mentioned in Noland's history as to how he is considered the Great Traitor, the Judas of Belka. As the Saint King's favorite Knight, he was selected to take the Eyes of Lunacy and make the ultimate sacrifice: become the killer of the Saint King and bring about a revolution in the galaxy.

With the Saint King slain and his mission complete, Noland is sealed away to await his liege's return.

With Vivio's "birth," Noland reawakens and wishes to return to his position as Custodes, with plenty of drama occurring in the process. He forcibly joins the Takamachi household where he becomes strange, if a bit awkward, member of the family.

Or.

Kamen no Maid Guy Noland.

*stands at ready for the responses, for a Grey Knight fears nothing.*

Oh. Yes. I forgot. Revisions are under way and will be ready soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Kha has a self-deluded habit of kneeling in front of a little corner in the Lourve...

The idea of such an intergalactic journey is win. We need more Khophia fluff!

Depending on what the secret is, we may then have to ask ourselves this question...

Turns suddenly to Saber and sneers in her face.

...who exactly are you, Sankt Kaiser.
Quote:
Just a progress update:

Almost done with Sunset Encounter and the Episode 3 scene rewrite. Will be done when done.

Next project title is confirmed as BelkaRed vs AbareHunter.
Quote:
Dang. That was quite the epic Backlog Breaker. I come back from work and this is what I see? Glorious.

It's enough to jumpstart my creativity.

But first...

@PhoenixFlare: Thank you muchly for the in depth review. Your suggestions have made an impact on development and I hope the altered versions are better.

Hell yeah. You should definitely give the series a watch. I LOVE the ED. Imagine Vivio having to live with Noland acting eerily similar to Kogarashi.

Spoiler for Maid Guy Noland:

Bwahaha.

Oh yes. Kha, have you ever considered a change in uniform for you genderbent form? Like... this one?

Spoiler for Change is Good:

Hmm. This sounds interesting. I'm really starting to like this idea of the Primarch. If Noland is the favored son of the Sankt Kaiser...

Well damn. Noland really does look like to be the Horus of the Belkan Empire.

This is where the ambiguity and vagueness of Noland's history comes in handy. As I've said before, the truth could have been changed, warped, or misrepresented by historians writing the matter down. Thanks to this haziness, Noland's history can be easily modified to fit into just about anyone's story.

Thank you everyone who responded about Noland and his spell list.

Alright guys. I present to you all now an updated and modified spell list.

Spoiler for Spell List Ver. 2.0:
OH MYYYYY----------why you little Grey Knight! You had me following your character like a slavering dog! Congratulations...

...You've earned the first price of facing Hiryu Renzan, Fragarach, Eisen Konig and Laglace ALL AT ONCE when I'm done with them...

AND I DON'T EVER FORGET MY PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!:frustr ated::frustrat ed:

*regrets spoiling the Axiom Forge's REAL abilities...*

Quote:
Objection!
Timelines and circumstances don't match well with the availability of ways to deal with her. And I seriously doubt she could be taken down just like that even if they were available!
Okay, yeah, I'll believe that if even Rein Eins could tank a hit from Anglachel. OR survive getting mobbed by our resident tacticians...end of argument bcuz we're both speaking from hypothetical situations anyway. Yeah, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The following text is a summary and compilation written by an entity who gave himself
the "Archivist" name. Ancient Belka's historical archives being mostly fragments
of the bigger history, it was quite difficult to get the full picture of what was
Ancient Belka Empire, and its greatest accomplisshment.
Excellent. Now we have say...what, how many takes on Belka's history? Still..it's a welcome addition.

After all, I like it for its LACK OF MASSIVE 40k PORT!

*flees for his life*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*sneaks in*

*drops package*

Spoiler for Confinement:

*RUNS*
I love his self-introduction. Reminds me of...ENDGAME. And speaking of that...oh, nevermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
All Members Of OC Get Off The IRC Channel Now!
[BORAT]NAICE! AI LAIKE![/BORAT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
I'm gone for a day and the place gets invaded and attacked.

Do I need to come down on someone with rightious anger?

You know there's this old chestnut, and it still works:

No
Action
Talk
Only

Oh well, maybe you posted a picture. BIG HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
And the problem with that is that there's no guarantee that the ranged fighter can actually hit the melee fighter, especially if the ranged fighter doesn't have any "quick-strike" spells. While a slower melee mage might have to tank hits, a faster one lops off the mages head before he/she can get off a spell.

And Yunno doesn't, as far as I know, have offense. At best he would be a distraction.

I've been sort of talking about something called the "Lords", I think they need an explanation.

Spoiler for The Lords:

Speaking of Lords, here is the second Bishop of The Remnant Empire of Belka, Alejandro De Sevilla

Spoiler for Alejandro De Sevilla:

Finally, a short note about the magic system they use

Spoiler for Remnant Belkan Magic:
The Lords of the Square Table. I dub them thus! And Yeshu Malkanies is your unfinished OC, right? Or something. I can't remember no more or something. De Sevilla's profile looks EPIC to me. Not ruthless enough? Now THAT'S a real problem, I say. A really problem indeed.

Quote:
Man all this debate is giving me mixed feelings about my OC now, since he's pretty much pure melee.

Curse you! Curse you aaaalllll!
Relax man...

*gives the Grey Knight BattleChips Wind, Fan, Vacuum and Northwind*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Cast Quagmire, AGI down and Gravity Field!
Cast Cancel Cast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
*raises hand*

Nicely written spiel there on the EW mages TK.

You're not getting any sympathy from me, My main OC is a full melee as well. Although granted he does have a familiar that does some ranged.
XD Awesome do we see the thread picking up again?

That is highly subjective however. As this is merely their opinion(rightly justified of course) of themselves.(Indeed, if they had been serious, things would have been very different. Not to mention destroying the enitre series with Nanoha dieing/being taking out of the equation from the linker core drain in ep 2). It won't necesarrily apply to all Belka v Mid duels.
I'm not alone...

I'm in...the OC Zone!

*cues cheesy Scooby Doo music*

:rollseyes:

Quote:
Well great, now I need to screw with the history to get my coup working.

As for Lira, consider her dropped. I went for a nice little walk and thought of someone much better for the role of Steel Mage:

Spoiler for Say hello to Kenno Rihoko!:
'Allo, Allo. *waves*
Old 2008-05-07, 10:55   Link #24235
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Part II, I think I should post more regularly...this is a headache for me, personally too.

Quote:
>.>

It's very new technology, osmething unheard of in StrikerS. The Articular Device is essentially Midchilda's take on the Unison Device, but emphasizing more towards being a magical assistant that is less reliant on the Mage and more autonomous as it has special capacitors implemented to its own mana processor (NOTE: this limited modification only allows it to function like a Linker Core, but it is still dependent somewhat on mage's mana pool). Basically, for when Reinforce II was acting as Hayate's No.2 instead of being unisoned.

This would allow mages to have robotic assistants while no flouting the rules, allowing mages to be less distracted by command, control and communication issues and stay focused on the field. The Articular Device also possessed some combat capacity, and thus functions as a secondary spell platform.

In the future, the TSAB will begin subtly converting Earth's population to become familiar to incarnations of magic, and thus preparing the ground for a possible transition to Administration. One of the approaches was the embedding of magical technologies in everyday life, and the Articular Device was developed based on the amazing technical genius of one Mihara Ichiro. Technology for the devices, codenamed "Angels", as well as the arcane field projectors, codenamed "Layers", were leaked to the 97th development team under close observation.

As the Device had become an toy, it was soon the preferred secondary device for the several counter-Logia First RespONse Teams (FRONTs) embedded in the population, Nanoka included. This was because the Device could be carried and operated in plain-sight and yet be dismissed as nothing out of the ordinary. The toy also allowed the TSAB to discover budding mages very quickly, and reel them in.

The year is MC 0093. With the Arrancar incident settled, the Wind Squad could refocus on the most unlikely champion that emerge from the device arenas: one unassuming Misaki, and her latent Articular Device Hikaru. It was to be a routine recognition and recruitment mission, but something intervenes. Fingers point to the Piffle Princess Group, the 97th conglomerate that introduced the Devices on the TSAB's behalf. While the TSAB is certain that they are in the dark of things, the girls of the Wind Squad think otherwise.

As they break down each obstacle with overwhelming friendship and firepower, there would be no clue as to what awaits them, on the truth of the 97th's magical dearth, on the origins of magic, on the ugly face of a long-chilled revenge, on the other side of the Looking Glass...

Wind 01 Captain Subaru Nakajima
"There's a tale my grandfather told me..."

Wind 02 2nd Lieutenant Vivio Takamachi
"It's so... familiar..."

Wind 03 Lance Corporal Teresa Testarossa
"I'm the daughter of a half-cyborg and a superclone. You're saying it's weirder than me?!"

Wind 04 Private Moriyama Nanoka
"But this is...!"

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoka
~Kagami no Naka Ni~

The biggest conspiracy in human history will now be revealed...

???: ...keikakudoori...

...wtf did I just do?!

Ah yeah...
Teresa...Testarossa...who's the superclone and the half cyborg? I really wanna know...:grin:

Quote:
If we count for dramatization, then the charge rate of the Arc improved dramarically as well. I'll get to that tommorow though, first, Cort, here's your updated Isard image.

Scaaary, now she has a blue/red eye just like Syn too.

Oh, and Tiger? yields draw blanks with me.
Scary? Nah. But it's cuter this way *saves*

Quote:
Where are you getting the idea that I'm porting a Senshi, Night? I've said a few times now that that's not my intention.

Kenno Rioko is a Steel Mage, a Rare Skill concept I've been trying to hash out in IRC which amounts to a limited form of tracing (no skill inheritance, and simple objects or masses of metal only) coupled with some manipulation of the physical properties of metallic objects (reshaping swords, turning metal into a liquid without heating it, and of course a Rumble Detonator knock-off) and a limited form of absorption and redirection of elemental attacks. Rio's got Venus's fuku, a few of her attacks, and a variation on her personality, so at worst she's a port of the anime version of Minako, not the "eats planets for lunch" manga-canon Eternal Sailor Venus.

Really Night, after the month or two that I've been here, do you really think I'm stupid enough to port a planet-killer without really significant nerfing?

...Goose, TK, don't answer that.
I doubt that.

I'm still your undertaker, remember that.

Quote:

And then you get things like this deleted scene from Joint Training:
Spoiler for JT Silliness:

Admittedly this is silly. But the possibilities! Magical Girl Baseball Nanoha! (In the original, Franz actually cut the magical round in half and was treated to a point-blank detonation of destabilized mana. And yes it should be obvious that by the tone I'm going for lulz.)

AbareGoose:Yes. You would. And you said nothing about my Abare Mode, which is the mode that bites your head off.

Argh Keroko beat me to it.
LOL. It's not Home Run yet, Franz! You've still got the first base and the second base and the third base and then the fourth-

*dodges bullet*

-base!

*is shot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Uhh....hey again...looks like you guys broke the 12k barrier...

Anyway...fake OP time! I got bored and wanted to do something else other than a chapter....

Here it is:
Spoiler for SearcherS OP:

Spoiler for Reference:

There you go...
???

I was a little confused, but I assume I'm fine. I hope.

Still, it sounds pretty nice...except I don't know anyone in there, so I'm lost.

Quote:
Back on business...:3 =3 >3

The Divine Hammer of Inspiration strikes in most unexpected moments.
And it just struck me a while ago. Here's the result

Spoiler for Near Epilogue of GenerationS:

I hope I got Keroko-chan right! ><
Anyways, this may or may not be part of GenerationS when it's nearing completion. But the chance is high.
And I got to try characterizing Grandis for the first time properly.

>:3

How was it?><
GG for Grandis...he was bloody ambushed, and SURVIVED A TSUN AMBUSH!!!!!

ALL HAIL MIGHTY GRANDIS!

And Nanoha is BEST for having resolved the situation with a healthy dose of sisterly love and concern.

Quote:
MC 0074
Location Unknown

Alas, I don't have the patience to wait for the OC thread to hit 80 pages before breaking backlog. As I lay dormant, the lackeys of the Holy Empire of Techtrolls are celebrating what they call a victory of what they call the working Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha... And the OC Thread has been lamblasted for turning the series into something completely different from the original, but while they seem sympathetic to our cause, those /b/tards have no understanding of Outer Cadia's true nature...

Neither party knows what their deeds either in bringing in all these alien rules and regulations to Cadia, or slugging frivolous dismissals at our fair practices, are doing to our great nation!

My time is drying up. My techniques have failed me.

The Techtrolls may think that I have been defeated. That with Anita around I am no longer amongst the Khracky...

But they are gravely, mistaken.

The Bluecheesium and me are all that remains, but all that is necessary. For together we will raise a great army. Together we will show the Multiverse's downtrodden who the real enemy is. The Techtrolls promises us a workable and fair framework, but in the slums of Outer Cadia the homeless and hungry catgirls know the truth.

They have been forgotten! THEY HAVE NOTHING!

BUT!

Their ANGER!

We will take that spark and start a fire that will become A GREAT CONFLAGRATION!

Peace!

Through!

PIZZA!
Nice one, now you're the Lelouche of the OCT, I see.

Good...Good.

JUST. AS. PLANNED.

Quote:
Great work here! As usual, the spell list is too quantified for me to evaluate, but story wise it is an epic. Which era does he belong too? Sounds pretty old.

NO! NOT ATHRUN ZALA VS KIRA! GET OUTTA MA HEAD!!!

hmmm...Kha. That was a brilliant-

Spoiler for MASSIVE 4-CHAN CLASS SCREAM:

ZOMGWTF have I done?!!!! -head in hands-

And errr...wait.

He comes even BEFORE Al-Hazrad...muahahahahah.

-spoilers are LOCKED-

Quote:

Pretty much sums up my reaction. Another deep chara here.

I like how you build on you spells a lot, there's quite some detail stuck inside, it's delicious.

And... dear god, poor boy. Don't take it too hard, both about your work and your girlfriend. If it's bad, it's better to break up now than later.
That's MY WAY OF THE NINJA my way of writing.

I got myself a new girlfriend. Real snappy

Quote:
Awesome work there, a great read nonetheless. I can figure out the timeline of this event to be sometime before StrikerS? And was that general Regius...?
Nope. My very own general...and he's WAY SMARTER and MORE BADASS than some CHEESEHEAD like Regius!!!!

And he's Light Yagami!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:

Remember the Catgirls... For you do not fight The Cleric alone, but the legions I command.[/center]

*fizz*
WE SHALL SERVE YOU.

MASTER OF MOJO, SAVANT OF SEXY, KING OF KHRACK, LORD OF LEGION, HEAVENLY H HAREM HEAD...

I ADORE THEE!!!!

Quote:
Heh, I loved the X rank. It's so... powerful, even though I've no OC in that rank. It's like WoW, a rank for elite Bosses that take 25-40 ppl to kill. Only reserved for villains.

Another logic behind X being the limit is that by freeing SSS rank, I could create a rank that was so useful that you would be wasting that person by putting him behind a desk.

I can propose another change, but will you guys object to Combat-SS ranks leading large numbers of A to S rank special forces at the Rim?
I don't. Although this has been covered.

Anyway, Kha, I don't care if a Rebuilt changes canon.

I'll just treat it like a NANOHA: Kha's Kut.

And it'll all be fine

Quote:
It's been a while. School's a pain. Anyways, here's a snippet:

Spoiler for Training:
Wibble Work III is good for me...yum. *wibble, wibble*

Man I'm turning into the damn Jabberwocky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
seeing the heat in here...I'm kinda having second thoughts in posting my new works >_<. *waits for things to cool down*
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

Keep that wisdom in mind guys.
*fakes a English Accent...BADLY*

Mostly they ask "who's dead?"

And by the time I'm done with your forces, they'll be asking "who's alive?"

Anyone catch the reference?

Quote:
Goose blew up and started cursing a lot of people.

I blew up on Goose. Without the harsh language.

And then I held the OC Thread at gunpoint with the warning that I WILL see to it myself that have this place locked if needed.

I wasn't fighting. I was relating my long-running irritation with all the hostility. My post was deleted because it quoted other deleted posts.

Sadly, yeah...

LE, I am not going to back down lightly this time. A line has been crossed. And I am determined to fix it. Depending on the results some time later, I WILL take action, I WILL contact moderators,

I WILL HAVE THIS THREAD LOCKED IF NEED BE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

@OUTER-CADIA:

As I've been talking with a few people before. One of the pride of the OC was being able to thrive without the surveillance of moderators. We were all intelligent and civil enough not to let our emotions get the best of us and end up with our pride on our mouths. We were all friends that could patch up after a squabble.

And what are we now? According to some people I've talked with, they said that there are:

There are those who do excessive technobabble; including an honestly excessive obsession for HAXXbusting and those who wouldn't recognize restraint even if it danced naked in front of them

Given the current situation, here are some of the lines from several people that I won't name.

~~~

"I can't even post anything properly without splicing since they would nitpick to no end!"

~~~

"If you don't learn restraint, then you don't belong here!"

~~~

"I can't even be bothered to appease them anymore..."

~~~

"If there was no restraint, then people would be GODMODDING left and right!"

~~~

"They take everything TOO seriously that it's more constrictive than fun."

~~~

Etc, etc, etc.

And you know what? I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

It's already bad that we usually have extreme rightist or extreme leftist. But all the negative vibes is multiplied a MILLION times by gratuitous hostility!

In the end, it's no longer about who's right or wrong. It ends up being a vendetta against a person or a group of people trying to stab each other EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!

And as such, I cannot let this kind of development go on any further. I tend to be one of the most soft-spoken people here. But this is no longer an issue I can let pass. I pray that EVERYONE do a collective reprise and reflection on just what is happening now.

I'm not doing this in favor of either party. Since this is a unilateral self-righteous action of my own. And as such, my side is my own. I am not influenced by other people to do this. People may hate me or whatever. I don't care.

I DEMAND THAT THIS BE A TURNING POINT FOR OC!

On what direction? I don't know. But I hope it's better than this rut right now.

I DEMAND THAT IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY MORE EGOTISTIC SQUABBLES, THAT IT BE TAKEN TO PM'S INSTEAD OF DEFACING YOUR HATED PERSON OUT IN THE OPEN!

I've been monitoring BOTH OC and IRC. And I can attest to this fact.

I DEMAND THAT PEOPLE FROM ALL SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM LEARN TO BE MORE CONSIDERATE AND LESS HOSTILE TO EACH OTHER!

Yes. Make amends if you can. Be more open to ideas. Be more open-minded. If you don't want to. Then please don't go violent! Please try talking to each other with a mellower perspective!

I DEMAND THAT THERE BE RESULTS ARISING FROM THIS POST INSTEAD OF EMPTY PRAISES OF 'QUOTED FOR TRUTH', ETC!

~~~~~~~~~

OC IS BECOMING A PLACE FOR BREEDING CONFLICT ALREADY!!!
I. WILL. NOT. LET. THIS. HAPPEN.

I'd rather shut down this thread for good rather than let it be a factory of spite! And no, I am not joking. If this is a type of evil that can't be stopped by rules, then I'll just have to be the grim reaper who can call down the thread's fall if the time ever comes. But believe me, I don't want that time to come. And again, I don't care what people would think of me now. Nor am I siding with anyone else. I am my own ally in this. And I have no regrets.

I believe that's all. Thank you for you time.

EDIT: I guess I'll have to lower the fonts. Can't have too much trouble running after my skin.
I did say that I have no regrets in doing this. But a number of clear-headed people helped me out a bit. I am saying sorry in advance if I offended people. But I will not retract my statements because these are what I felt. Oh, and sorry for sounding like a tyrant. I know I sounded so resolute. But I suppose my soft-spoken side really is the stronger of the two halves.
Resolute =/= Tyrant, Aaron...we got your point. And I don't care that the font was large anyway, you made a valid and pertinent point anyway, so I couldn't care less that it was.

Anyway, congrats on letting your other side rip once in while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
It would be truly sad to see this thread locked.

All what Aaron said about the good points of the OC was also something that appealed to me.

As I started posting here, I felt pretty nervous. But you guys where all nice and constructive in your critism and I really grew to like you all and this thread.

Yeah I know, I'm not posting here that often.
Mostly I comment a few things and correct some german without being asked.
Maybe that why I miss often importent stuff like now.
But maybe that's good to, as I am unable to point my finger on someone and say "He/she started it".

But anyway, I say it now pretty cleary:

I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE LOCKED!

You could say it is my "base" for posting in this board. Yeah, I post sometimes here and thier, but mostly I hang around in this thread.

I understand if people are getting pissed, we are humans, we have emotions.
But I would like for all you people to take a deep breath and think what you are doing.

As Aaron said; Boards don't have a PM system for nothing. If you have trouble try to solve it via PM, but don't destroy the thread I like so much!
The same for me. If I do something what offendes you, please feel free to PM me.
I hope we can stay civilized and be proud of being part of Outer Cadia again.
Seyla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I'm not going to get involve in this but seriously, you guys need to chill. Perhaps a nice trip to the North Pole should be enough to cool you guys off, Although I'm scared that the amount of heat from you guys will melt the pole instead :P

Anyway, Kha, while i appreciate you adding Tais in, why is Aura (USB500's OC) with Tais (my OC) in your Secret Ambition Remix? It does not seem to compute...
Oh when you find out what I for one have in store for Tais, you might kill me.

Oh but all my dogs have their day eventually...

*runs*

Quote:
@Keroko: You're right. So instead of shouting, I just reduced it to loud talking.
I had my passion completely override me for a bit. but my Bruce Banner side is way stronger, so I toned down my speech as per customary Aaron-style. >:3 Thank you for helping me regain some sense.

BTW, love that piece! SynXVivio is moving closer and closer to yuri, and I don't mind at all! Poor Vivio had to go thru a lot.>< And Syn completely WINS for standing up to the evil overlord!XD

And yes! BACK TO OC-ing!!!

Snippet time!!!!

In anticipation of PF's GuardianS: Chapter 8!!!

Spoiler for GuardianS: From the Edge chapter 2 snippet:

Comments for this?><

And comments later.

P.S. We're on a roll!
Yes we are, Aaron.

And what's this? Aurion action? WANT. End of story.

Quote:
What really annoys me is that I had some very good points. Oh well, nevermind, I'll just restore them in flameless version...

"Welcome to Domino's Call Center, this is Goose speaking, how may I help you?"

...fuck I can't remember what I posted so that I can make a flameless version. Well I guess it was a mistake to have curry and hot spicy indian pickle for breakfast.

Now, harsh words have been said. I still wish to say Foxtrot Uniform to Kha, TK, ark and Keroko for dragging us all into this whole mess (though more of a fire a shot into the air, honor has been satisfied gesture). Though admittedly I went abare on the thread.

Now, Kha, you wanna write your stuff, that's fine. I don't give you any shit over your timelines nor insist on Rebuilding them. I'd expect the same courtesy towards other works from you. Also, who are you to dictate what is canon or not? This is the OC fanon. Stop acting like Reiji.

Now, on the issue of compromise, since this got deleted (I personally edit out posts on the other boards where I mod, but that's my style and AS evidently follows burn it with fire so we deal with it and move on), if a writer is going to play in the shared OC sandbox, he'll have to learn to give and take with the other writers. Take Aaron and PF, who ended up merging GuardianS and GenerationS together. If you don't want to play in the OC shared sandbox, well, then, there's Kha's route: Unlimited Timeline Works ~ Infinite Creation of Krack.

Alpha follows the Shared OC fanon up to a certain point. Once that point happens, however, it's made clear that Alpha is in a seperate canon of its own - think of it as a Kerokanon branching off point. Or like how Fate and Unlimited Blade Works branch off from each other.

....jesus, I just realised: This morning, I wasn't AbareGoose. I was AbareReijiGoose.

...setsuboushita... T______________________________________T
And you, stop making personal attacks so blatantly, could you, please?

Make it a tease if necessary!

EDIT: And Geebus. Looking at my own post, I realized on second thoughts that I myself might need to do something...but it's too much trouble right now...><
Old 2008-05-07, 11:05   Link #24236
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
*Looks at Caro and Erio more than somewhat skeptically*

That's your idea of an elite, TK? Teana counts for certain and Subaru's at least an elite in the making, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't extend the same status to wonderboy and Caro.
Caro's ability to summon Voltaire get her in the elite ranks.

Quote:
No, X-rank is Kamina, who kills his enemies with just the sheer awesomeness he radiates.
X-rank is Dio's Made in Heaven, Remilia Scarlet and her fate manipulation, Flandre Scarlet, Keine Kamishirasawa and her ability to change, conceal and consume history, one Athena Exclamation from Saint Seiya's Gold Saints, and maybe Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem.

Something you don't want to bring in OC
Old 2008-05-07, 11:18   Link #24237
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Caro's ability to summon Voltaire get her in the elite ranks.
I'd be more impressed if she could do that at will, but Voltaire is much more of a limited-application trump card; awesome when he lets himself be summoned, but it has to be an absolute last-ditch thing, which severely limits his usefulness from where I'm standing.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-07, 11:35   Link #24238
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
That was when I cared anyway. I'll Rebuilt Alpha as well if I need to, since I'm Rebuilding everything already.
...wha?

Quote:
Like I said before, I'm too obsessed with consensus yet also want to make my own ideas known.

With the Rebellion, I've thrown the former out the window. And I feel liberated having to not conform to Alpha. I'll just Rebuild Alpha if I want to. :3
That would be lolz-worthy IMO :3 .
One day, after Alpha's finished, I think I'll write a fanfic that's something like SRW Alpha, in which the multiple Nanoverses come together... or something.

Quote:
Spoiler for SECRET AMBITION:
Not much.

Quote:
*snip*
*snip* Well said, Aaron!

Quote:
What really annoys me is that I had some very good points. Oh well, nevermind, I'll just restore them in flameless version...

"Welcome to Domino's Call Center, this is Goose speaking, how may I help you?"

...fuck I can't remember what I posted so that I can make a flameless version. Well I guess it was a mistake to have curry and hot spicy indian pickle for breakfast.

Now, harsh words have been said. I still wish to say Foxtrot Uniform to Kha, TK, ark and Keroko for dragging us all into this whole mess (though more of a fire a shot into the air, honor has been satisfied gesture). Though admittedly I went abare on the thread.

Now, Kha, you wanna write your stuff, that's fine. I don't give you any shit over your timelines nor insist on Rebuilding them. I'd expect the same courtesy towards other works from you. Also, who are you to dictate what is canon or not? This is the OC fanon. Stop acting like Reiji.

Now, on the issue of compromise, since this got deleted (I personally edit out posts on the other boards where I mod, but that's my style and AS evidently follows burn it with fire so we deal with it and move on), if a writer is going to play in the shared OC sandbox, he'll have to learn to give and take with the other writers. Take Aaron and PF, who ended up merging GuardianS and GenerationS together. If you don't want to play in the OC shared sandbox, well, then, there's Kha's route: Unlimited Timeline Works ~ Infinite Creation of Krack.

Alpha follows the Shared OC fanon up to a certain point. Once that point happens, however, it's made clear that Alpha is in a seperate canon of its own - think of it as a Kerokanon branching off point. Or like how Fate and Unlimited Blade Works branch off from each other.

....jesus, I just realised: This morning, I wasn't AbareGoose. I was AbareReijiGoose.

...setsuboushita... T______________________________________T
*patpat's Goose*
Just keep your hotblooded temper in check.
Old 2008-05-07, 12:03   Link #24239
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Hmmmm..... is it a trend or something?

The second person with two continues post as backlog breaker...
Old 2008-05-07, 12:22   Link #24240
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quick Snippet time nao:

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha Episode 4, Scene 0: