Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-28, 01:56   Link #41
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Come on people. Everyone is forgetting about the most important thing!

What about Nemu!?
Her father said it was nothing if it was serious he would have acted differently like i can always create an other Nemu or something
Old 2007-12-28, 03:05   Link #42
kissthestick

Poor Aporro, what a miserable way for someone to suffer a slow death

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
no wayyy its gonna be numero boobs vs youruichi - thats my bet.:
hmm, is there a possibility Halibel might be a Shihouin? (sp?)
Old 2007-12-28, 03:22   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Szayel asks Mayuri if he gets it now ? He used the ability ‘Gabriel’ to create himself in the enemy’s womb, just like a Phoenix the immortal bird . Szayel further asks if Mayuri understands he has died and reborn this way escaping death . Szayel labels himself as the perfect creature . Szayel points his finger at Mayuri and continues that there is no death for him , even if he was killed he will be reborn again . Szayel further boasts that Mayuri will never gain victory as he cant kill him .

* Mayuri cuts short Szayel’s victory speech ignoring Szayel and approaches Nemu . Szayel interjects and questions Mayuri whats wrong. Szayel teases Mayuri saying that he is spacey over his subordinate being sucked dry ., Szayel continues that Mayuri is more considerate then Szayel imagined . And Nemu is now just a dried piece of meat same as grilled beacon

* Nemu slowly speaks apologizing to Mayuri , Mayuri turns to Szayel and grins . Mayuri comments on ‘Gabriel’ saying that it is an interesting ability, and Szayel sure does have a nice hobby. Mayuri looks at Szayel blankly and questions is that all? , this puzzles Szayel . Mayuri continues is that all Szayel has. Doesn’t Gabriel give the user perfect rebirth? Mayuri is disappointed that Szayel’s release has no hidden abilities. He mocks Szayel saying that whats with Szayel’s miserable face It's nothing to fret about..Mayuri tells Szayel not to be stingy and show him more.

* Szayel is miffed at Mayuri being unimpressed . Szayel proceeds to fling Ashisogi Jizou at Mayuri , which crushes him. Szayel’s mood is elevated and laughs hysterically . He tells Mayuri that his body is not the same it has fused with nervous system . Even though he doesn’t know spiritual composition of Mayuri’s zanapkuto. Szayel further boasts that if invades the nervous system of Znapakuto he can control its movement including Ashisogi Jizou movements . Szayel chides Mayuri that if he wants to curse he should curse Ashisogi Jizou as it has a living body

* Just then Ashisogi Jizou explodes starling Szayel . Mayuri explains that Ashisogi Jizou is created that way it cant harm its owner , whenever this happens it self-destructs . Mayuri continues as Szayel cant show him new tactics he would be better off being a Guinea Pig for his new medicine . Mayuri interrupts himself telling Szayel that he already is a Guinea Pig . At this moment, Szayel suddenly looks creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri approaches him slowly.

* Mayuri explains that’s Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the body you laid your egg. He shows a bottle Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

* Mayuri continues that in a fight of the skilled fighters, there is a thing called 'it's as if you see the sword stop in mid air', right? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens to the extremity of the sensations you feel. This poison causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, a medicine makes anyone be able to possess the sensation of a superman. Mayuri asks Szayel if he understands. That with his medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop mid air in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me now, aren’t you?

* Mayuri draws out his sword. and questions Szayel whether he saw it stop moving. Mayuri continues bragging telling Szayel that “sensation’s sharpness of a mastered person is only a mere second in the fight, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 250,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years.”

* Mayuri ends his little speech that powers his medicine gives are superhuman but to bad Szayel’s normal body can’t handle it . Mayuri strikes Szayel when he tries to move his hand to stop it t. However, he's too slow to avoid it completely and Szayel’s hand is impaled . Mayuri tells Szayel even though he can stop this sword. Szayel will feel the pain of the sword go through his hand in hundred years afterMayuri tells himself that there is no use of talking as Szayel will hear this ages later .

* Mayuri “Good luck until the next 100 years” .Precisely and then… the darkness

Translation Credits : Danna
Old 2007-12-28, 04:26   Link #44
Slayerx

Ok, wow, now that is just plain twisted...
So, let me get this straight, short version, Szayel is experiencing life like its moving in extreme slow motion now... Slowly he will feel the pain of the sword stabbing his hand and gradually pushing through, while he is helpless to stop it over the course of a hundred years... that could very well drive him completely mad

So did Mayuri proceed to stab him in the heart, like in the previous tanslation, cause it's not mentioned in the newest one... Y'know, as twisted as what Mayuri is currently doing to him, i would still want to see Szayel live... as one of Mayuri's experiments/guinee pig; stuffed in a jar and what not
Old 2007-12-28, 06:29   Link #45
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

After reading the chapter summary, I have much more enjoyed the only currently available spoiler image, the reflection of the terrorized feelings Szayel experiences in his eyes and him falling into darkness under this great MS-kind of shock. A great finishing treatment for an overly-exaggerated freak, (coming very close to) borrowing my nick...
Old 2007-12-28, 07:12   Link #46
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

This is a fitting way to do this chapter, all the characters stay with their own sadistic behaviour, Mayuri didnt give szatel a clean death!, hooray! szayel will be in a jar for all eternity!!
Old 2007-12-28, 14:43   Link #47
Lunarskylar

omg tite DOES have mercy
he's making pinky experience the long horrible pain WE had to of watching him fight this entire time
MWAHAHA feel the pain of the readers, for a 100 years you pink bastard xDDDDD
Old 2007-12-28, 16:22   Link #48
Charlo

I loved that chapter, even though i didn't understand a thing XD

R. I. P. Pinky~~~~~ NOT! Haha XD
Old 2007-12-28, 17:19   Link #49
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
omg tite DOES have mercy
he's making pinky experience the long horrible pain WE had to of watching him fight this entire time
Hahaha, that's awesome xD
Old 2007-12-28, 19:12   Link #50
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow that's total ownage.
Old 2007-12-28, 19:36   Link #51
kadenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
omg tite DOES have mercy
QFT

my sentiments exactly, good riddance, would hav character more if his battle hadnt gone on for so long
Old 2007-12-28, 20:10   Link #52
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

as glad as i am to see the end of that fight, in a way i was hoping that at least one of the espadas would beat the captains. and as annoying as pinky was he was starting to grow on me a lot...it would have been better to see if it was a draw.
also from this we know that ken-chan is fighting next. i can not wait, it is going to be sooo coooooool.
one thing that does bother me is how are they going to get out. its fine that they are strong enough to beat the lower level espadas, but what's gonna happen when the vaste loreds get in the mix. even though we dont know who is and who is not a vaste lord. going from what is being speculated and what we have witnessed probly uli and above are VL. so from 4 and above.
if hollow ichigo couldn't really do a thing against uli who is 4th espada than what are the captains gonna do. they may all have trained and gotten stronger but to match the VL is gonna take some doing. also aizen is not just gonna let them walk out merryly(Christmas refrance, thought i'd put that in as we are in the season.)
Old 2007-12-28, 21:21   Link #53
Lendial

i was hoping mayuri will conduct tests on him and try to replicate his gabriel and voodoo powers. now not only can mayuri turn into happy goo he can also pregerize his victums whilst paralyzing them with his zanpakt.
Old 2007-12-28, 21:56   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
So did Mayuri proceed to stab him in the heart, like in the previous tanslation, cause it's not mentioned in the newest one...
Its still unclear Mayuri impales his hand inches away from his heart and then it the last frame (the first pic which came out) . I cant interpret the last frame as Mayuri's zanapkuto turns into a light saber . Did Mayuri push his zanapkuto all the way ?

Old 2007-12-28, 22:53   Link #55
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its still unclear Mayuri impales his hand inches away from his heart and then it the last frame (the first pic which came out) . I cant interpret the last frame as Mayuri's zanapkuto turns into a light saber . Did Mayuri push his zanapkuto all the way ?

1st pic is his sealed form so it wouldnt have immobilized him. The second pic I cant determine what that is my damn self either. Bleach got mixed up with a Star Wars Manga?
Old 2007-12-28, 23:24   Link #56
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
wow Szayel revived for nothing. I bet he's wishing that he was dead now. Too bad though, I liked the guy for his scheming brilliant nature. although his fight was dragged on and was boring. Hopefully one of the remaining espada can pull out a victory.
Old 2007-12-29, 01:38   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Bleach got mixed up with a Star Wars Manga?
Kubo has been inspired by Star Wars . Exequias even look like Storm Troopers from StarWars, I had mentioned that in 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

EDIT :
Spoiler for Exquias Crack:
Old 2007-12-29, 02:54   Link #58
kissthestick

Still surprised those guys ran from Retsu, is there something about her we dont know?
Old 2007-12-29, 03:12   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Everyone fears Uno, Aizen ran from her . Also there is an intresting theory on her uber powers . When mayuri Picked on ikkaku it was Ken to the rescue , when Uno picked on Div 11 officers, Ken did not show up . I want to see Uno in action : D
Old 2007-12-29, 03:33   Link #60
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissthestick View Post
Still surprised those guys ran from Retsu, is there something about her we dont know?
There is a list of arctypes in manga and other stories it is wise never to piss off the top 5 are:
1) the smileing old man
2) the kind motherly figure
3) the person who is completly clam no mater it they are faceing the big bad alone
4) any healer (if they know how to fix it, they know how to break it)
5) the one member of a group you never see fighting

she fits all but #1
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Closed Thread