AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-03-25, 13:44   Link #1081
Strike-Zero

Can anyone please translate the two dramas from Assorted Shana Vol. 2. From the second drama i think Margary is trying to teach Kazumi to use her boobs as a tool to win over Yuji. Also I think Ike accidently conffesses to Shana and stuff. Someone please translate it!
Strike-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 19:37   Link #1082
Aznhobo

I didn't like how it ended, it left so much more to be answered, plus all of the balle-masque dissapeared, I'm hoping all of my questions will be answered in the movie. However, it was overall a very good series, highly enjoyable
Aznhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 19:43   Link #1083
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Gaaaaaaaaah, it was one of those ended's where you wish that a second season started a week after, i know it would be. ^^;

I'm happy that Mathilde was mentioned in the last episode.. it might of just been for a few seconds, but at least we anime watches know how she died.. and now i want a flashback movie even more, but i don't think it'll happen. The movie'll probably just be another story from the novel.. hope it doesn't get rushed though.

Some people could say the last episode was rushed, but i think it went at a good speed, Shana finally got to say what she should have said around 15 episodes ago. As for a Shana & Yuji kiss, thats not something i wanted.. thats something that should happen right at the end of the story. ^^;

Well, its gonna be kinda empty without the kicking arse flamed haired Shana, maybe a rewatch is in order.
Old 2006-03-25, 21:00   Link #1084
sniperz

yea i like how it ended too, yuji seemed to be able to even control a sword with his power of existence.and shana releasing the true form of alastor was great.u can see a figure of a fire type huge firegod stuff engulfing the existence made by the tomogara.anyway i like the way when the end says "i will never lose to u" lol it sounds like some anime esp Shuffle! not losing to get over Yuji rofl.

overall i think there should be a Shakugan The Movie or otherwise its still 90% complete? lol i wan see why balle masque ppl are running away.issit becoz this is the balance they all had been having? like good and evil has balance? sounds like it.

anyway i juz hope that if there's a 2nd season,all the characters should be more grown up and sorts.and proceeding to eliminate the tomogara once and for all.

some hints the tomogara professor said " Not again!" which basically would mean they did fail b4.hmm tats the part

2nd season or movie,i'm supporting this anime if they can make a game for it.fighting game of coz
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 23:11   Link #1085
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

You know what, I didn't really have a problem with that ending. It was pretty much how I expected it to turn out, so I wasn't especially disappointed in any way... even with the unanswered questions and deus ex machina. But, it was a happy ending, which is what I wanted from this series. I don't think I would have been comfortable with anything overly shocking or dramatic, and the ending kept to the same vein and mood as the rest of the series, so in that respect I felt it worked. It did the rest of the series justice.... which is how an ending should be, IMO
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 00:11   Link #1086
Eclipze

Question...
Spoiler:
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 02:39   Link #1087
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Question...
Spoiler:
Mind the plot holes!
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 03:06   Link #1088
prince leon
red knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Question...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-26, 07:12   Link #1089
Shin_Battousai

Sorry, I can't seem to find any info about this, so is anyone able to tell me if there are other DVD specials (besides Nani Naze Shana) like more Shakugan no Shana-tan?
Shin_Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 07:31   Link #1090
LytHka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai
Sorry, I can't seem to find any info about this, so is anyone able to tell me if there are other DVD specials (besides Nani Naze Shana) like more Shakugan no Shana-tan?
The interviews and special radio talk show with Kugimiya Rie? ^^; (not subbed, of course)
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 09:59   Link #1091
oOgA
sHagA

Send a message via MSN to oOgA
has anyone played the ps2 game of shakugan no shana ? who is that new tomogara or watsoever in the game..it wasnt mentioned in the anime
oOgA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 12:59   Link #1092
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai
Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
The interviews and special radio talk show with Kugimiya Rie? ^^; (not subbed, of course)
Yup, and in terms of extras on the new DVDs, all they have (other than "Naze Nani Shana") is an audio commentary track for one of the episodes on the disc. Not sure if we'll see any other major extras from here on out (except for textless OP2/ED2 at some point, probably), but we'll have to wait and see.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 13:06   Link #1093
LytHka
Banned

I'm not really buying the DVDs for extras, but let's hope that there's going to be BOX II with vol.6 or vol.5 and some Shakugan no Shanatan to go along with all that too. ^^

BTW, has anyone bought any of the extra clothing or the big Shana towel? I was thinking if I should get it, but I'll try to save up for an auction bid for the Shana pillow.
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 13:53   Link #1094
KBTKaiser

The PS2 game takes place after the anime, apparently...
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 14:26   Link #1095
Morgri

I can't wait for the dvd's to be realesed... hopefully they release the movie as well!
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 14:43   Link #1096
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
The PS2 game takes place after the anime, apparently...
I don't think so. In the character section of the main site, I saw the twins again. There is also a new character that seems to like Yuji as well.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 17:35   Link #1097
fithoslusec

I´m playing the game now and the last part is placed between the festival and the balle masque ark, but mainly, it tells the story again. The only new character is the final boss, that new tomogara girl with the horns.
fithoslusec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 17:40   Link #1098
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oh well... The second season will probably take a while to come out
Old 2006-03-26, 19:53   Link #1099
Trax
Rock beats scissors

I found the ending a bit... Underwhelming, for some reason. It was ok, but at the same time it just didn't feel quite right for me.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 21:21   Link #1100
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
O_o;
Spoiler:

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere