Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-15, 01:55   Link #21
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
that's just basic henge no jutsu.
lol.

yeah, I kinda caught on after KatonMakai's first post in this topic a little ways back.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 12:52   Link #22
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Naruto is Yondaime's kid. His jutsu are very good, and impressive.
That's why he was able to scare Orochimaru away.
Spoiler:
That's what you said in another thread:
Naruto is genin level, and he deserves nothing else considering that he is the #1 Screw up ninja.
He has shown absolutely no growth except for more kyuubi power
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 01:26   Link #23
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
He was impressed on how this Genin Kids outsmarted him an Experienced Jounnin, this has nothing to do with Henge, Just because this Henge has been the only one shown in the series does not imply that Naruto is the only one capable of doing it..
Naruto isn't the only one on another episode a jounin turned into an object and caught the genins by surprise ... on the anime. If you guys want you can give me a week and I will tell you on which episode. Nonetheless he isn't the only one, and it was only fast thinking of naruto that made him do that in order to save kakashi so they could win the fight.

Quote:
Apart from ri0 Observation, Also Gemma notice the Hole and made the comment, and a close-up of Naruto broken nails was shown as it was because of his determination when digging the hole with his hands. So Rave is right.
Actually we don't know if he did dig his way towards him, because he could of used the headhunter jutsu that kakashi used during the genin exam (the one where he dug under sasuke and only left his head on top of the ground) and instead of pulling him down, he just popped up and gave him the beating of a lifetime ^_^ this is all speculation since we can't prove that he can actually dig 2 meters in a minute only using his hands/nails. Or that he knows the headhunter jutsu for that matter.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 07:22   Link #24
ri0

How is Shikamaru's shadow suppsed to get through there if there is no actual connection between the two holes... Naruto dug a hole. Point^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 14:14   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Actually we don't know if he did dig his way towards him, because he could of used the headhunter jutsu that kakashi used during the genin exam (the one where he dug under sasuke and only left his head on top of the ground) and instead of pulling him down, he just popped up and gave him the beating of a lifetime ^_^ this is all speculation since we can't prove that he can actually dig 2 meters in a minute only using his hands/nails. Or that he knows the headhunter jutsu for that matter.
Well, It is true that Naruto Did dug the whole rather fast, the point still that the close up to Naruto Nails BLEEDING was indicating that Naruto dug the hole, (at least if Naruto would had made a jutsu The Nails Bleeding was not necessary and thus it wouldn’t make any sense) Also note that Both Neeji and Naruto Created a crater n the impact with the Ground Maybe Naruto used the power of the impact to help him dug eh hole faster.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 16:59   Link #26
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Well, It is true that Naruto Did dug the whole rather fast, the point still that the close up to Naruto Nails BLEEDING was indicating that Naruto dug the hole, (at least if Naruto would had made a jutsu The Nails Bleeding was not necessary and thus it wouldn’t make any sense) Also note that Both Neeji and Naruto Created a crater n the impact with the Ground Maybe Naruto used the power of the impact to help him dug eh hole faster.
Its possible, but remember that on more then one occasion neji did hit Naruto with ability. Who knows if it was just an after effect of him getting hit (im trying to save my argument here ^^. now back to it) it is also possible that he could of done the headhunter justu but since he had never tried it before, he kinda messed up. Either that or he dug a hole. we can only speculate due to the speed how deep it was, and how he knew at what distance he was and where neji's body was while he was digging. Thats why I think its the headhunter jutsu. he knew exactly when neji was basically right on top of him, and when he was standing up. A person digging a hole wouldn't know all of this and even less stop digging vertically to make an exit horizontally in the right spot to catch neji off guard think abt it. too many coincidences. Even though naruto is the number 1 screw up ninja, and the number 1 ninja at surprising people, that would of been a bit too much since he has always messed up in the and with things as complicated as calculating distance timing and positioning.
Old 2006-03-16, 19:42   Link #27
DJ*

Am I the only one that found the thread title funny? I honestly thought this was a jooke thread.
Old 2006-03-17, 08:23   Link #28
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Its possible, but remember that on more then one occasion neji did hit Naruto with ability. Who knows if it was just an after effect of him getting hit (im trying to save my argument here ^^. now back to it) it is also possible that he could of done the headhunter justu but since he had never tried it before, he kinda messed up. Either that or he dug a hole. we can only speculate due to the speed how deep it was, and how he knew at what distance he was and where neji's body was while he was digging. Thats why I think its the headhunter jutsu. he knew exactly when neji was basically right on top of him, and when he was standing up. A person digging a hole wouldn't know all of this and even less stop digging vertically to make an exit horizontally in the right spot to catch neji off guard think abt it. too many coincidences. Even though naruto is the number 1 screw up ninja, and the number 1 ninja at surprising people, that would of been a bit too much since he has always messed up in the and with things as complicated as calculating distance timing and positioning.
I think you are looking to deep into it ^^, I do give you credit from this observations about How Naruto get to Neeji that Fast and knowing exactly where Neeji was (Well Now that I think about it Ninjas do have a sense to detect the presence of other shinoby’s), but The Nails been Shown Bleeding, I conjunction with Shikamaru’s remarks, follow by the fact That Kakashi never tough that Jutsu to Naruto, follow by the fact that It was never hinted he used a Jutsu makes it hard to believe it is as you said, Remember That for this types of series not everything needs to have a perfect logic.

Either way, I not up to be debating this anymore, Think as you like, I’m kinda of tired of debating…You must probably know why ^^
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 08:35   Link #29
Ichimaru

Gaara without demon>naruto without demon

If i was naruto with kyubii, i would train my arse of and try and master all the forbidden jutsus, we all know forbidden jutsus requires a high level of chakra/hard work ethic/intelligence/talent. A scrub ninja would not be able to master it. When the akatsuki does capture him and extract the kyubii, at least after it he doesnt have to be dependant on the kyubis power.

Has there been any scenes of gaara fightin after being served by akatsuki? is he still kazage lvl?
Old 2006-03-17, 16:07   Link #30
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Either way, I not up to be debating this anymore, Think as you like, I’m kinda of tired of debating…You must probably know why ^^
Yea I know why, and You are right, but I still wanted to not lose my argument . But yes its kind of impossible for naruto to learn the headhunter jutsu when he never had seen it before in his life. So i guess he did dig pretty fast and like a dog ... o well i guess he learned something from kyubi (how to dig like a fox 101)
Old 2006-03-19, 20:35   Link #31
Ichimaru

I think its possible Jiraya wouldve trained naruto the forbidden jutsus in the hidden scroll without tellin him that these jutsus are forbidden. Just look at the potential naruto has with him kyubii chakra, that can allow him to learn those high powered jutsus.
Old 2006-03-24, 11:31   Link #32
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
^^that's true, but to imply that naruto is the only person who can use Henge to transform into an object seems a bit wrong. I'm sure there are many other ninja's in the narutoverse who can do the same.
Actually Jirya turned into a golden tanuki statue when naruto was looking for training from him. The Demon brothers turned into a puddle to suprise Kakashi(which didn't work), and Narto also did it again when he and sakura were sparing against Kakashi.

What I'd really like to see is naruto use better use of his jutsu. Like combining regular bushin w/ Kage bushin for more clonage, or doing more than one rasengan, or putting an explosive tag on the bushin. The list goes on and on man
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 11:35   Link #33
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
Gaara without demon>naruto without demon

If i was naruto with kyubii, i would train my arse of and try and master all the forbidden jutsus, we all know forbidden jutsus requires a high level of chakra/hard work ethic/intelligence/talent. A scrub ninja would not be able to master it. When the akatsuki does capture him and extract the kyubii, at least after it he doesnt have to be dependant on the kyubis power.
Naruto did beat gara by using LeSS kyuubi power than Gara did. Pluss he pwned Gara before he even whupped out Gamabunta or used Kyuubi.
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:52   Link #34
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
Naruto did beat gara by using LeSS kyuubi power than Gara did. Pluss he pwned Gara before he even whupped out Gamabunta or used Kyuubi.
Naruto could “own” Gara before going full Shukaku, because Gaara was not even Taking seriously Naruto, in the moment Naruto placed explosive tag on Gaara, this weaken his form, and thus disabling Gaara to move, that’s why the Naruto Combo worked in the first place, Gaara was a sitting duck, but very well Yeah, Naruto was more or less having the upper hand in the fight until Gaara induce himself into the force Sleep to wake up Shukaku.
Old 2006-03-24, 13:34   Link #35
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
Here's the grand total of jutsu that Naruto is capable of executing so far as the 298th chapter:

-Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
-Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
-Rasengan
-Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique) (Toads)
-Ōdama Rasengan (Great Ball Rasengan)
-Oiroke no Jutsu (Ninja Centerfold)
-Hāremu no Jutsu (Ninja Harem)
-Bunshin Taiatari (Clone Body Blow)(Done with a Kage Bunshin)
-Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)<(note: done with a kunai+explosive tag against Gaara)
-Kombi Henge (Combination Transformation) (with Gamabunta)(Kyuubi Immitation)
-Shihōhappō Shuriken (Shuriken from All Directions)(After Tajuu Kage Bunshin)
-Uzumaki Naruto Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Combo)
-Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo)
-Uzumaki Naruto Yonsen Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Four Thousand Combo) (Note: This attack never suceeded against Gaara because Gaara turned fully into Shuukaku. This attack is basically the same as the 2000 version except the clones use both arms and legs).
-Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
-Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)

Now that I look at it Naruto knows more than enough jutsu for his current level of fighting ability. I would still like a "Bakuha" type jutsu for him (Bakuha means explosion where the skill damages a very large area).
Yeah dont worry too much about the spoiler tag...i've seen the manga up till 300 and you missed one of the most powerfull (new) attacks of Naruto.

And judging by that list you havent used new manga related techniques at all. These techniques are all seen in the anime.

Anyway this isnt a spoiler just an assumption...if Naruto can do a combination henge with Gamabunta (into the Kyuubi)...then he can use his Kyuubi Chakra to cover the body of Gamabunta+Naruto (Kyuubi) right? It would look like.

Naruto has some Kyuubi related techniques which he used only once.

Deflection of Physical Tools (Needles) [against Haku] [now that Naruto has become far stronger...many months, years after Haku..he should be able to deflect shurikens and or kunai's]

Deflection of Ninjutsu (Sasuke's Katon Jutsu) [against Sasuke]...that's really a awesome technique.

But these 2 techniques seem like accidents...since he doesnt use them in the anime and as for manga...i cant tell

Honestly Naruto is weird...with his stamina and chakra he could easily do and preform 1000 techniques in combat. While others cant yet posses those techniques like Kakashi or Sarutobi.
Old 2006-03-24, 15:16   Link #36
Qwazar

This is a tricky question, you know- but i think it is not that important, how many jitsus he knows, but how good can he use it. I have noticed, that most of real good ninjas have only one realy good tehnique, like gaara's sand jar, naruto's kyuubii, sasuke's sharingan, Lee's lotus etc. plus all those tehniques are upgradeable(myakuugan(sp?) sharingan, that enormous sand creature with Gaara, primary lotus with opening more and more gates is the best example) plaus there are some things, that they can do only under those conditions, only Naruto seems to lack this one. Anyways I am sure he knows more tehniques, he definately learnt some in the academy, like remember in the fair, when they and Jiruya first came to that tow to look for that Tsunade he wanted to use some jitsu, to get that fish out of water, know anything that would be usefull from the ones u said in fishing? well those are my 10 cents
Qwazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:32   Link #37
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Deflection of Physical Tools (Needles) [against Haku] [now that Naruto has become far stronger...many months, years after Haku..he should be able to deflect shurikens and or kunai's]

Deflection of Ninjutsu (Sasuke's Katon Jutsu) [against Sasuke]...that's really a awesome technique.

But these 2 techniques seem like accidents...since he doesnt use them in the anime and as for manga...i cant tell
tbh I wouldn really class those as Jotsu. Its just the sheer force of the Foxes chakra. Its the same thing that sent Kabuto flying backwards into the rocks, and destroyed the bridge. Just like when Goku and Co. used to go Super Saiyan.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:42   Link #38
daflecta
(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willynilly
Like when he used that earth element jutsu to go under ground when he defeated neji with that uppercut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
he just dug his way out, thats why his finger nails were bleeding.
no no no no no. You got it all wrong. Naruto's thumb was bleeding because he needed blood to summon a frog. The frog dug the underground tunnel and propelled Naruto upwards for his uppercut.
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 06:30   Link #39
mechwar666
Mech

just in case you didn't know, frogs don't dig good. Second he would of needed space to do that jutsu, and third, where was the little toad after the uppercut? he normally likes to hang around when not wanted for no special reason.

But what i would really like to tell you is, naruto bites the lower part of his thumb to do a summoning, he never almost removes his nail to do it. Besides the teacher next to naruto and neji said that in middle of the confusion, he dug a hole under neji, and leaving a copy behind.

LOOK AT THE ANIME AND LISTEN TO WHAT THE GUY HAS TO SAY! ^_^
Old 2006-03-25, 06:34   Link #40
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
tbh I wouldn really class those as Jotsu. Its just the sheer force of the Foxes chakra. Its the same thing that sent Kabuto flying backwards into the rocks, and destroyed the bridge. Just like when Goku and Co. used to go Super Saiyan.
Carefull...what you just said never happend in the anime.

And yes they arent jutsu's...but they are techniques...which he never used again..