AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-11, 12:01   Link #18701
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Mikoto's fee isn't low but can't be that great, I mean, she wouldn't resort to tachiyomi otherwise (the thing were she reads manga without paying).
I don't think the manga is more expensive most of the stuff she does buy, so somehow I can't imagine her not buying them to save money...

There could be other explanations for why she doesn't buy manga, like avoiding getting nagged by Kuroko for more of her "unbecoming" hobbies... Though she would definitely buy a published Gekota manga
Old 2012-06-11, 13:47   Link #18702
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

Quote:
Being dragged around by brats younger than you, everyone came through that way. No matter how ridiculous this is I don’t have a right to interfere with this stuff.
What exactly did Accelerator mean? (volume 19, on Awaki's question)
Old 2012-06-11, 16:23   Link #18703
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
To Accel paid for experiments concerning sisters? It would be useless, considering that large sums of money aren't necessary to he. Perhaps he had no choice, and he took all this money for experiments?
I don't know why this is even in debate;

Volume 12 clearly stated that-

Quote:
Previously, Accelerator was being lent to various projects. Money unspent was tossed as much as he liked into an account, so he has no money problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post

There could be other explanations for why she doesn't buy manga, like avoiding getting nagged by Kuroko for more of her "unbecoming" hobbies... Though she would definitely buy a published Gekota manga
I was unaware that people needed a reason not to pay for something
Old 2012-06-11, 16:36   Link #18704
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

In any case, a conclusion such that hardly even money would keep he in this damned institute
Old 2012-06-11, 21:30   Link #18705
Twi

Quote:
What exactly did Accelerator mean? (volume 19, on Awaki's question)
Well, he gets dragged around by LO, so he can't talk about people with Lolicon tendencies, or it would make him a hypocrite.
Old 2012-06-11, 23:59   Link #18706
tsunade666

Awaki's reason for joining GROUP is because her teammates are in prison or hostage by the director. Accelerator can't say something about it because he is also fighting for LO. They have their own people they want to protect that's why they are doing this.
Old 2012-06-12, 05:35   Link #18707
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Well, he gets dragged around by LO, so he can't talk about people with Lolicon tendencies, or it would make him a hypocrite.
But why? The Lolikon relations haven't something in common with his relations and LO. Or he leans on coincidence in operating figures? (guy, little girl)
Old 2012-06-12, 06:58   Link #18708
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
But why? The Lolikon relations haven't something in common with his relations and LO. Or he leans on coincidence in operating figures? (guy, little girl)

The main point is that he has join GROUP in order to protect someone else, so he has no right to criticize others for having people that they want to protect.
Old 2012-06-12, 10:01   Link #18709
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I don't think the manga is more expensive most of the stuff she does buy, so somehow I can't imagine her not buying them to save money...

I'm thinking it has more to do with the rules of her dorm. They seem very strict and you do not want to break the rulesrules with thethat dorm mother.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2012-06-12, 17:25   Link #18710
zaeraal

Haimura's web page with js06 translations http://www.mediafire.com/?6pzhbodyv3k061s
(Contains both images and texts)
Old 2012-06-14, 14:52   Link #18711
Miraluka
Banned

After re-reading Vol.1 I noticed some thing about Dragon's Breath:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol.1 Chapter 04
With a tremendous noise, the two magic circles in Index’s eyes grew all at once. Two magic circles over 2 meters across were now positioned in front of Index’s face. Each was fixed in place with its center over one of her eyes, so the magic circles would move through the air even when she slightly moved her head.

“ . .”

Index sang something that was beyond human comprehension.

For an instant, the two magic circles centered on her eyes glowed before exploding. More specifically, it seemed like an explosion of high voltage electricity occurred in a point in space between Index’s eyes, and lightning scattered in every direction.

However, rather than bluish-white electricity, the lightning looked pitch black.

It is a very unscientific description, but it looked like space itself had cracked open. Centered on the point where the two magic circles crossed, pitch black cracks in space itself spread out in all directions and to the edges of the room.

It was like a window that had been shot by a bullet. It almost looked like a type of barrier preventing anyone from getting near Index.

Something that seemed to be pulsating swelled up from within the cracks.

A beast-like scent wafted in from the slight opening created by the pitch black cracks.

“Ah.”

Kamijou suddenly knew.

This was not based on theory or logic. Nor was it based on reason or sense. Something like his base instincts were shouting it at him. He did not know what exactly the thing within the cracks was. However, he knew that seeing it – viewing it directly and honestly – would be enough to destroy the being that was Kamijou Touma.

“Ah.”

Kamijou trembled.

The cracks spread and spread and spread and spread. Even though he knew whatever was within was approaching, he could not move. He trembled, he trembled some more, and he truly did tremble. After all…

He just had to defeat whatever that was.

At the same time, the cracks spread all at once and “opened”.

It looked as painful as a virgin’s hymen being forcibly ripped open. The giant cracks opened wide enough to reach the edges of the room and the “thing” inside peered out.

A pillar of light shot from within the cracks.
I always thought it was Index casting the beam but it seems that actually Index summons or creates(?) a real dragon to make it throw its breath trough the cracks.

What do you think guys?
Old 2012-06-14, 17:40   Link #18712
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
After re-reading Vol.1 I noticed some thing about Dragon's Breath:

I always thought it was Index casting the beam but it seems that actually Index summons or creates(?) a real dragon to make it throw its breath trough the cracks.

What do you think guys?
Sounds right.... Kinda strange that the thing inside isn't that how they refer to the thing inside of touma? meh guess you can use that for anything that is a thing.... anywho i think you're right Index summoned a dragon from an alternate deminsion? maybe ... or it could be like the angel they summon in the same volume that was what she imagined an angel to be...
Old 2012-06-14, 18:10   Link #18713
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Assuming that wasn't a "Max Payn-ish" metaphor, then yeah anything's possible.
Old 2012-06-14, 21:22   Link #18714
Miraluka
Banned

Index is wasted potential by the author n_n;
Old 2012-06-14, 22:10   Link #18715
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Index is wasted potential by the author n_n;
Hm, everything would be too easy(more than how things are starting to get too easy for Accelerator). Although since this is Kamachi he would find someway
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-06-14, 23:32   Link #18716
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well... there's only Toaru Majutsu, no Index, right?
Old 2012-06-14, 23:37   Link #18717
Miraluka
Banned

*Holy Right Facepalm*
Old 2012-06-14, 23:46   Link #18718
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Index is who Kamachi would pick as a lover after all; makes sense he would keep her all to himself to play 'Endless Erotic Hell'...
Old 2012-06-15, 00:26   Link #18719
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ And he's leaving his friend in the hands of the public? What a nasty way of thinking, not that it's inconvenient for me some of us ... on the contrary.
Old 2012-06-15, 03:38   Link #18720
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

If Kamaichi ships Index with Touma and not Mikoto at this stage, there will be riots in the streets.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen