AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-11, 14:51   Link #21
Spark

Uh... only ones I've ever really played are private ragnarok servers and the Aardwolf MUD. Note: Aard is totally text based. Kinda different, but extremely addicting. ^.^
Old 2007-07-22, 20:13   Link #22
Gomenasai
The Poster-guy

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/s...iew/gameID/282 This is PerfectWorld, is coming to US beta soon but is going global and has been heard of by over 2billion, over 200million chinese subscribes, and 60million japanese, it is coming to philipines,Maylasian, and USA soon. This site gives u alot of info but if you decide to research it, it is pretty easy, there is also alot on Youtube. They are making free expansion that gives you ability to make homes, you have a sandbox style land creator to make moates, bridges, doors, even change the pattern of your ceeling inside the house. The game is F2P and it has a Online store if you want to buy extra exclusive goodies but it is not a neccesary. lots of my friends are quitting WoW for this, Ive played japanese version and can say it is very immersive and fun. [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAm6VMVu7eI ] My PW vid scuse the lag. ::It has WASD and PointClick Controls:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgAc...elated&search= Character customization

Last edited by Gomenasai; 2007-07-22 at 20:28.
Old 2007-08-14, 02:21   Link #23
lommm
l'homme de lommm

is granado espada/sword of the new world free to play?

what about ran online? anyone play it?
Old 2007-08-14, 07:43   Link #24
DarkBlood
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ

Hmm, I think RappelZ is a MMORPG thats free too.
Old 2007-08-21, 14:16   Link #25
grandia09

Dungeon's and Fighter is a must play game xD
Though not out in america right now loads of American's play it :/
Old 2007-08-21, 15:01   Link #26
Flibble
Sleepy

I hate all the ones like
ffx1, wow, guild wars and the others like them...
Where it feels like you have no direct control over your character, where if you are weaker than the enemy, with all your boosts, charms ect ect you will die...
I dislike how many are totally stat based...

Where instead of being able to fight through an area far beyond you with just skill, luck and crazyness...
The only online mmo-ish games i've liked have been Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe, which the later unfortunately hasn't been overly popular due to lack of advertising and some sega blunders early on...
If you want something that has actual action game-esc combat and fighting, rather than keyboard and mouse standard MMOs i would reccomend them...
Old 2007-08-22, 07:19   Link #27
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
is granado espada/sword of the new world free to play?

what about ran online? anyone play it?
hmmm granado espada is currently free in SEA dunno about sword of the new world...they've said that when you got to a certain level there will be a fee on it...

ran online is f2p and kinda popular in SEA countries...
Old 2007-08-22, 08:26   Link #28
Archideas
No Title Found

Send a message via MSN to Archideas
I'm currently downloading Granada Espada, and I was wondering what your names are, since it'd be fun to play with someone as soon as I hook up.

If there are different servers, please do tell which one you're on.
Old 2007-08-23, 12:00   Link #29
grandia09

If you can understand even a bit of korean try D-fighter.com <------
Its the game i told you about. It was some english and i could give you an account to try it out ^0^ its my brothers but its worth playing hehe

Edit: if you do want to play Pm me i check once a day to see if theres any interesting topics

Also if you do want to start playing as soon as you get to web page there should be a game start,
when you go there with your mouse there should be some kind of a login and when you pm me and i give you the acc pass ect.
i think you'll love it

Last edited by grandia09; 2007-08-23 at 12:02. Reason: need to put more stuff in
Old 2007-08-23, 21:43   Link #30
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
ragnarok online 2
Closed Thread