AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-28, 19:47   Link #81
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
so it was pure luck that he survived?, the dynamite exploded with blue's attack and D had the luck that part of his body blows up and the wind blew him away to the forest?

well, in the end it was obvious that D would survive. Anyway, we got to know hibiki story and after what we saw at the beginning with the rangers, they need a lot of fixing. I wonder if at least one of them is actually good, maybe pink?
If Pink Keeper is Hibiki's sister than it would make sense that she's more reasonable because she saw through their parents BS before he did.
Old 2024-04-29, 01:54   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I know the kid's a psycho, but it'd be nice if they actually, you know, showed the most important part? How he actually escaped from the kaijin?

Also, seriously, why did they cast a real kid for his younger self? Every other loli and shota have real VAs, why...? It's cancer to the ears
On the other hand, I don't see his sister on the credits list, so she's probably Pink Keeper, based off hair-color and her character description on the official website

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-29, 02:03   Link #83
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
D's moment is funny with Hibiki... the former's embarassed.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-29, 06:48   Link #84
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

They put Goku in the anime!

That flashback! Never expected the redhaired kid to have such a big role in the story as well as a relationship with D. Still, another decapitation...
Old 2024-04-29, 07:07   Link #85
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

What's most interesting about this show for me is that pretty much every character is seriously fucked up.

Also, kudos to Yostar for getting an actual kid to play Hibiki as a kid.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-29, 07:40   Link #86
Xeiros

https://vxtwitter.com/anime_sentai/s...79641993183398

Says episode 5 won't air till May 12th due to a Golf Tournament on May 5th.
Old 2024-04-29, 07:47   Link #87
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeiros View Post

So much for Disney prison. Now even golf messes with us.
Old 2024-04-29, 16:42   Link #88
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I know the kid's a psycho, but it'd be nice if they actually, you know, showed the most important part? How he actually escaped from the kaijin?

Also, seriously, why did they cast a real kid for his younger self? Every other loli and shota have real VAs, why...? It's cancer to the ears
On the other hand, I don't see his sister on the credits list, so she's probably Pink Keeper, based off hair-color and her character description on the official website
I think the ambiguity of what happened to them when they faced off against "God" is deliberate, especially if his sister ended up becoming Pink Keeper.

That was also unmistakably MAO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
What's most interesting about this show for me is that pretty much every character is seriously fucked up.

Also, kudos to Yostar for getting an actual kid to play Hibiki as a kid.
I'm honestly not surprised because the kids in the first episode (and even in the OP) sound like real kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeiros View Post

This really is a tokusatsu show .
Old 2024-05-03, 05:03   Link #89
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-03, 06:50   Link #90
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Megami
Yeah.... The character designs have certain energy
Old 2024-05-03, 10:50   Link #91
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

She is very attractive but also dangerous.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-03, 16:35   Link #92
Frontier

Quote:
Images
Megami
Of course it's just Suzukiri smiling at you...that's effective enough !

Also kind of pushing her chest up .
Old 2024-05-06, 04:46   Link #93
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Her eyes, as usual aren't smiling. That's very dangerous.
Old 2024-05-11, 06:56   Link #94
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Looks like the English dub is out.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-12, 05:18   Link #95
EroKing

Episode 5

Images
Gif
Gonna stick my dick in crazy

Also, Pink is such a brocon...
Old 2024-05-12, 07:40   Link #96
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh no... She's a gigantic brocon.

Is anyone in this show actually sane and normal?
Old 2024-05-12, 08:07   Link #97
Tenzen12

I think monsters from space area most normal ones here.
Old 2024-05-12, 08:38   Link #98
Frontier

We now return from our tokusatsu mandated golf hiatus to bring you Suzukiri's fine behind! And she's getting invited to an after-party to badmouth Red Keeper even more! Which sounds like a lot of fun, but she's got better things to do than accommodate Pink Keepers' desire to see Hibiki. Though if she's so bored, I wonder if she'll be happy to see her old Fighter pal ?

Fighter D is now Hibiki! And Hibiki is now left with a single arm and a Duster uniform. But I'm sure he'll be fine .

So the original Blue Keeper actually WAS a real hero, saving Hibiki and his sister from the Monster and raising them. He's part of the reason Hibiki believes in genuine heroes and is dissatisfied with the current Range society. It makes you wonder if the original Dragon Keepers were basically what the current ones pretend to be .

This mission is already going off on a great start! D broke the computer with all the insight on the people he'll be working with that Hibiki left him! At least the tech guy is nice .

And conveniently he gets to hand out the ID cards for all his fellow trainees as we get to meet them one-by-one! Yamato, a nice and affable Ryota Osaka type who wants to become a Keeper to win over the ladies, Angelica an Akarin character with white hair and a standoffish personality, Renren a Chinese cutie voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa, Angel with heterocrhomia voiced by Shiori Mikami, Ishikawa the cool old dude, Kai voiced by Yuki Ono who is obviously not there to make friends, Eigen voiced by Seiichiro Yamashita who is especially not there to be Hibiki's friend. Definitely quite the cast of people D now has to manage and work with...also, the ladies are all busty and cute !

And of course he just so happens to run into Hibiki's big sister, Seresera, but she's obviously Pink Keeper...and in a wheelchair? Is she faking it or does she need her Keeper powers to walk ?

That's not the only big revelation in the episode, Hibiki was keeping a Fighter girl in his room! And said girl is even more determined to go guns blazing against the Rangers than D was! Or especially now. But she seems pretty weak against Hibiki and might have a crush on him, especially since it seems like he saved her .

But this girl isn't the same as D or his other Dusters, she actually fought to the bitter end rather than give up and become a joke, so she looks down on the "remnants." But that makes it even harder to cover for himself when Hibikis' sister shows up. Trying to hide a girl from your big sister is romcom 101 after all .

I'm not surprised his sister wants Hibiki to leave, and it seems like she'd join with him, but channeling Hibiki and his own resolve, D is able to put his foot down. And that's won over the Fighter Girl for now...if only out of her own loyalty towards Hibiki .

I guess Pink Keeper isn't so far gone that she isn't willing to act like a proper hero and save a woman being harassed by thugs, and of course they underestimated the Pink Ranger at their peril. Though she's also a massive brocon .
Old 2024-05-12, 14:12   Link #99
grecefar

We understand hibiki a little more in this chapter. Is that fighter girl that ignorant?, she just think going on rampage will be the end of it?, she will be killed in seconds, it seems hibiki had a really hard job keeping her hidden with how stupid she is.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-12, 15:43   Link #100
Frontier

Quote:
Images
Gif
Gonna stick my dick in crazy

Also, Pink is such a brocon...
They knew exactly what they were doing opening with that shot .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Oh no... She's a gigantic brocon.

Is anyone in this show actually sane and normal?
At least she still fights crime .
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
We understand hibiki a little more in this chapter. Is that fighter girl that ignorant?, she just think going on rampage will be the end of it?, she will be killed in seconds, it seems hibiki had a really hard job keeping her hidden with how stupid she is.
Maybe not that hard, she seems like putty in his hands .