AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 02:16   Link #101
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

my character is a Templar now, and he sleeps with the sexy witch the classic tale of the hunter and the pray that fall for eachother

and yea, that freeze won't work agenst a Templar, sorry *drains your mana and stabs you in the heart)
Old 2009-11-06, 03:49   Link #102
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Problem is, Kharan is a rather zealous Templar. He tolerates no apostates whatsoever, and unless there is a really, really good reason to let them live, he often goes stabby without even giving them a chance.

I'm going to try a mage soon, and seeing how I'm planning to make her a violent bitch, she will probably fall in love with Morrigan very fast <_<.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 06:44   Link #103
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well, holy crap... this was probably the hardest boss so far in regards to micromanagement. Had to be really careful with the heals and stuff used up most of my stock of consumables too. Was very enjoyable. Even had to position her properly too (face her away from the group newb tank!).

The things we do for romance!

Spoiler for IN-FER-NO! (don't click if you think you might get spoiled.):
Old 2009-11-06, 08:03   Link #104
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Problem is, Kharan is a rather zealous Templar. He tolerates no apostates whatsoever, and unless there is a really, really good reason to let them live, he often goes stabby without even giving them a chance.

I'm going to try a mage soon, and seeing how I'm planning to make her a violent bitch, she will probably fall in love with Morrigan very fast <_<.
she isn't violent, she's just a smart ass. and I don't think she's a lesbian.
Old 2009-11-06, 09:18   Link #105
wing 00

should be a really good game
Old 2009-11-06, 10:09   Link #106
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
she isn't violent, she's just a smart ass. and I don't think she's a lesbian.
Mine is. Which means she's going to agree with Morrigan's 'quickest solution' opinions a lot. And considering the rather large amount of romance options I'd be surprised if Morrigan wasn't one.
Old 2009-11-06, 13:06   Link #107
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Mine is. Which means she's going to agree with Morrigan's 'quickest solution' opinions a lot. And considering the rather large amount of romance options I'd be surprised if Morrigan wasn't one.
yea i forgot the large selection just how many female companions are there. and yea... everyone should be eligable for either gender. total fairness.

but imo from her personality, she really doesn't seem like one. she seems like one of those controling girls which I like.. to a extent.
Old 2009-11-06, 13:57   Link #108
Statonxyb
hrm

Quote:
Morrigan doesn't swing that way; it's be discussed to death on the DA forums.

@Mr Hats
And nice dragon kill - quite a fiery mess.
Old 2009-11-06, 17:03   Link #109
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statonxyb View Post
Morrigan doesn't swing that way; it's be discussed to death on the DA forums.
I would think so, she delt with her mother and the way she treats the other two girl companions seems like she's tired of female company, she always gets so upset when talking to the other two girls (the bard and old healer) but when talking to Alistar, she's yet to get upset. she likes to toy with him

i saved the game before i talked to Morrigan every time just so I make sure to save before the "Giggity" part. I'll post a pic soon :3
Old 2009-11-06, 17:18   Link #110
Mr Hat and Clogs

I think she's hilarious. She's capricious and has a fairly disdained outlook of the world around which comes out in the dialog, she seems to have no experience with positive emotions either. I thought it was kind of interesting how she's always hiding herself behind the shield of fear people have for 'witches'. She also has level of wit which I thought was kind of surprising considering her isolation. I love the interaction between her and Alister always sniping each other.
Old 2009-11-06, 17:41   Link #111
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Shouldn't the joining Gray Wardens and the upcoming battle be much later in the game? I though someone stated in Bioware interviews that? Or was it talking about something else...
Old 2009-11-06, 17:56   Link #112
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I think she's hilarious. She's capricious and has a fairly disdained outlook of the world around which comes out in the dialog, she seems to have no experience with positive emotions either. I thought it was kind of interesting how she's always hiding herself behind the shield of fear people have for 'witches'. She also has level of wit which I thought was kind of surprising considering her isolation. I love the interaction between her and Alister always sniping each other.
yea XD morggina x Alister ftw when its not my Character and her

I love her level of wit, every dialog between her and Alister makes me lol so much.

EDIT: i just heard Land of COnfusion(Disturbed) on the radio after playin DA:O and I imagined a music video of it tis was awesome. and of course I imagined my character leading the march in his large plate armor sheild and sword in hand.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-11-06 at 21:59.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 04:06   Link #113
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Pitty. I would have loved for her to swing that way.

Has anyone found an option to keep helmets on during conversations? Kharan's intimidation would look so much more threatening if he actually kept that blood dragon helmet of his on when he's warning people that he has a pointy stabby thing and a bad temper.

I can't help but note how Shale pretty much seems a copy/paste of HK-47. Lost memory, 'it' instead of 'meatbag', a hatred for humans, prefers the bloodiest solution possible, there are a few differences sure, but for the most part Shale is pretty much a fantasy version of HK-47.

Of course, that's probably why I like him so much.
Old 2009-11-07, 04:57   Link #114
Statonxyb
hrm

Pretty much a spot on assessment of Shale. Though unlike HK47, Shale is actually useful to me (with his amazing quake move and high health)!
Old 2009-11-07, 05:06   Link #115
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Really? With his immunity to various force powers and high damage, HK was plenty useful to me.

Anyway, back to Dragon Age, anyone else turned of the persistent gore? It was somewhat cool at first, but it lost it's novelty as time passed on. I'm glad Bioware decided to include that as an option.
Old 2009-11-07, 05:20   Link #116
Mr Hat and Clogs

It was pretty hilarious, but i turned it off after a while too, I just wish it faded a little while after battles if there was a long enough lul period, or at least only disappeared during conversations. (does it disappear after resting at the camp?)

Anyone else find the graphic for the Blood Magic (?) health -> mana conversion ability you get from Soldiers Peak to be hilariously over the top?

Quote:
And nice dragon kill - quite a fiery mess.
Tis a fine dragon, but she ain't no BBQ.
Old 2009-11-07, 17:15   Link #117
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Pitty. I would have loved for her to swing that way.
as for every yuri fan wishes all female were lesbians now thats a pity

anyways about Shale, he's awesome and he only hates humans because of his previous owner, he likes you of course if you treat him with more respect than his previous owner did. and yea he is extremly useful.

also, I love all the Hero x Morrigana comments from the other characters does no one have anything nice to say?

I do accept the "Look at the brighter side, he could be a good influance on her" comment tho

Shale is a
Spoiler for shale:

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-11-07 at 23:43.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 09:37   Link #118
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Found this video from Gametrailers
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2009-11-08, 14:15   Link #119
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Finaly beat the game............... *sad face*

Spoiler for Ending spoiler:
god i hate
Spoiler:
endings
Old 2009-11-08, 17:08   Link #120
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

While I love the game with all my heart, the constant drops in framerate are getting annoying. No matter what graphic option I tweak framerates seem to drop and rise like a bouncing ball.

Anyone got a quick fix for that? I'm not really an expert on ini editing, but I hear it can make a difference.

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360