AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-08, 20:14   Link #4001
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
sorry to bug you guys again....but I made a new one for another forum and I wanna know what you guys think....

Poor Lunchboxx, no one except Wirhe rated yours...
I'm going to though I'll rate both.
Nekkid Chick One - It's got a nekkid chick, however I also like the comments that Wirhe made, so all in all you get a 7.5/10.
Non-Nekkid Chick One - I dislike the background, but that's probably because I know how to make those . The character also seems pixely to me, but that may just be me, the text is also too pixely IMO. I think this is one of your worst signatures This one gets a 4/10

hobbsy - Pixel stretch eh? I don't like that, but because you made it look like the colours fade away to the edge of the sig, I like it more then I do when people don't do that I still don't particularly like the Yaoi, so it get's a 6/10 (I liked the "X" one more.)

full_metal_31 - I kind of like it, but the things on the left and right seem like some preset brushes to me. (I could be wrong) I like the colours you used, and the character as well. 6.5/10

xargon - As standard as it gets IMO, but still a lot better than those image croppers. I'm not really digging the grid (could use lower opacity IMO), and the girl is kind of plain. (Awesome cutout though) 7/10

Slade - The first thing I noticed was the way you put your name on the sig, very original and a good way to work with the image. I don't like the white outline the guy seems to have though. 7/10

carloboy - I like the background, and the reflection you used on the text, but I think you should have used the reflection on the images too, or not have used the reflection. Also, the Kakashi pic seems lower quality then the others. 6.5/10

Karma - I kind of liked the one about the festival thingy, just too bad you didn't make it black&white so you could have sticked with your B&W thing
Even though it's just the wonderfull red "X" now, I now what it looked like, but because it probably isn't your own...5.5/10 Cool that you have the Beastie's new album, I'm thinking of getting it myself on the 10th (when I get paid)

aahhsin - Nice and tight, like it's supposed to be lol. Not the best quality, and not really into the border too. 6/10

dreamless - Low quality was the first thing I noticed...Too empty on the left, and too stuffed on the right. Also, the text "Ultimate Magic Attack" seems a whole lot better then the "Dreamless" text. 6/10

Right, so that covers everyone, right?
If I missed someone, you've probably already been rated before, or I just forgot you (>.<)

Edit: w00t, first post on the 201st page.
Old 2004-08-08, 23:47   Link #4002
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
aahhsin - Nice and tight, like it's supposed to be lol. Not the best quality, and not really into the border too. 6/10
Only a 6? Man I need to find something more graphic to please Necrodeath.

Dreamless = Gotta agree with necro here. Too much on the right too little on the left. I dont' really notice the border, which may or may not be a bad thing. finally, the font for dreamless seems kinda blocky. yet Lain is perfectly fine. I like the art though, it the total opposite of your name.

New sig. Ain't she just adorable? Playing with the hose?

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-08-09 at 02:13.
Old 2004-08-09, 00:09   Link #4003
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Kuja --> 85% ... nice one piece sig there...
Necrodeath --> 88% ... interesting source art... the character in the middle looks crazy...
Imazul --> 87% ... I'm likin that red...

Old 2004-08-09, 01:40   Link #4004
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Prince of Chronics...cool character....nice effects.....8/10
aahhsin....very sexy .....nice border.....8.5/10
NecroDeath...what is that guy from I reconize him but can't figure out where Ive seen him.....regardless....nice text....good picture...9/10
Old 2004-08-09, 03:04   Link #4005
Thany
Unfair

aahhsin : I hate that signature!
What's next? Bondage?
Also, the border doesn't go anywhere well with the picture itself : it gets it to get weird.
Also, the font isn't that good either. 4/10.

Lunchboxx : cute pic and good use of the transparency 8.5/10.

Prince of Chronics : I kinda like this signature overall, the only thing I don't like in it is what the bad guy in it is wearing :P 8/10.
Old 2004-08-09, 03:07   Link #4006
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Lunch box 10
me-10
Hahahaha (by the way USM-12 is United States Project: MAJESTIC-12)
Old 2004-08-09, 04:59   Link #4007
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Aahhsin: 9.99/10!! JOJO-san would be proud I found it absolutely hilarious that you have the finger pointing down at the girl, ROFLMAO!

Prince of Chronics: Interesting. No idea where it's from, but it works. 8.5/10

Lunchboxx: Ack! Not you too! The 3bil cuteness and the catgirl thread continue their menace! I cannot resist the cutenes... 9.9/10

Harogenki: US? MAJESTIC? Reticulins? I'm lost here... 3/10 (until further clarification)

Expect a new sig soon... This cuteness is getting hard to keep up.
Old 2004-08-09, 10:59   Link #4008
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
Lunchboxx:i like this transparent one cuz it's not plain and i also like the border u chose...8.5/10
Prince of Chronics:I like it but it's kinda small..kool effect and charcter and colour...8.99/10

o and Necrodeath u r wrong they r not preset brushes =P!
In case you dun know what i'm talkin about:

if u dun like that 1 than rate this one =P

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-08-09 at 14:07.
Old 2004-08-09, 11:03   Link #4009
Necrodeath

aahhsin, it's not that you have to find something more graphic to "please" me, you should try getting images that are higher quality (and without that border).
I mean, what could be better? She's drooling or something (looks like drooling to me), she's wearing something tight as hell, and she's blushing...it could be a really nice sig.

lunchboxx - Waa...Omg, this one is awesome! I like the simplicity of it, and just the feel of it. 9/10

Thany - Too plain IMO. I'm beginning to get sick and tired of the cat/dog-girls. 6/10

Ambience Blue - I can't think of anything to comment on 7/10

Harogenki - Avtomat Kalashnikova eh? 3/10
Old 2004-08-09, 14:59   Link #4010
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
in boredom i made this, i rearely do animation in sigs, but i wanted to test out text effects:

full metal: the sig your using..to me seems to be missing something.. not sure but all colours go well ~7/10
the friends are for life one needs improving its to jumpy.~3/10
Old 2004-08-09, 15:07   Link #4011
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
full metal: the sig your using..to me seems to be missing something.. not sure but all colours go well ~7/10
the friends are for life one needs improving its to jumpy.~3/10
i put the friends are friends for life there as a joke...i only do anime banners so if i put sumthin else just ignore it =P o and i actualy put that on my page so once u see it you'll know why i made it like that...i can't explain it...

hobbsy:it's ok abit boring but ok...i dun like "brick" ppl maybe you shouldn't do them transeparent...but it's ur so why should i care??...6.5/10
Old 2004-08-09, 15:51   Link #4012
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Aahhsin: 9.99/10!! JOJO-san would be proud I found it absolutely hilarious that you have the finger pointing down at the girl, ROFLMAO!

Prince of Chronics: Interesting. No idea where it's from, but it works. 8.5/10

Lunchboxx: Ack! Not you too! The 3bil cuteness and the catgirl thread continue their menace! I cannot resist the cutenes... 9.9/10

Harogenki: US? MAJESTIC? Reticulins? I'm lost here... 3/10 (until further clarification)

Expect a new sig soon... This cuteness is getting hard to keep up.
3?! 3?!!!!!!!?! I'll explain nothing *slaps you* and since your signature pic doesnt have the whole bunnygirl you get an F, F I SAY, F!
Old 2004-08-09, 16:26   Link #4013
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

full_metal_31, can't see your current sig since it's blocked by my firewall as AD because of the link can you post it somewhere without the link? I actually like your previous sig a lot, but now it's nowhere to be found

Harogenki, do you mean Reticulin by this?
http://www.aruplab.com/guides/ug/tests/0050698.jsp
some kind of membrane protein antibody? until further explanation, #/#

Lunchboxx : funny and creative, and cute 8.5/10

however for this one

I have to give it -5/10 because it's too disturbing

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-08-09 at 16:44.
Old 2004-08-09, 16:40   Link #4014
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Dreamless:since u can't see my sig here it is

and for everyone rate this one or this one =P

and since i have to rate sum1 sig:
Dreamless:i like it but i can hardly make out wat it's saying and the pic is kinda hard to see though but...7.5
~P.S This is the last time i am posting my banners because i already posted them with and without the links.
and dreamless since u liked my previous sig here it is agn:

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-08-09 at 17:03.
Old 2004-08-09, 16:48   Link #4015
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
full_metal_31, can't see your current sig since it's blocked by my firewall as AD because of the link can you post it somewhere without the link? I actually like your previous sig a lot, but now it's nowhere to be found

Harogenki, do you mean Reticulin by this?
http://www.aruplab.com/guides/ug/tests/0050698.jsp
some kind of membrane protein antibody? until further explanation, #/#

Lunchboxx : funny and creative, and cute 8.5/10

however for this one

I have to give it -5/10 because it's too disturbing
I mean reticulin as in aliens, GRAYS GRAAAAAYS! you get an F on your signature now
Old 2004-08-09, 17:05   Link #4016
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_metal_31
Dreamless:since u can't see my sig here it is

and for everyone rate this one or this one =P

and since i have to rate sum1 sig:
Dreamless:i like it but i can hardly make out wat it's saying and the pic is kinda hard to see though but...7.5
~P.S This is the last time i am posting my banners because i already posted them with and without the links.
and dreamless since u liked my previous sig here it is agn:
ummm I think you have forgotten to link them? since I see no links nor pictures?

since I have to rate someone...
Harogenki : I still don't quite understand it... anyway 5/10

xargon : the effects are cool but the problem is that I think this Yuna looks like a guy in your sig and the... reddish color makes her appear somehow uglier(?) 7/10
Old 2004-08-09, 17:09   Link #4017
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Harogenki....I don't really like guns....and everything is kinda boring in it.....5/10
Old 2004-08-09, 17:10   Link #4018
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
ummm I think you have forgotten to link them? since I see no links nor pictures?
wat r u talkin about??

Thany:nothing to say bout it's kool...8.5/10

this is gettin boring...
Old 2004-08-09, 19:24   Link #4019
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
JoJo?? but he associates his signatures with Ecchiness!! My signature isn't ecchi! It's cute and adorable!! She's playing with a monster that's cute! I think your mid is much too twisted. Bad Ambiance Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
aahhsin : I hate that signature!
What's next? Bondage?
Also, the border doesn't go anywhere well with the picture itself : it gets it to get weird.
Also, the font isn't that good either. 4/10.
A four for such a sexy and cute signature? A bad border and font shouldn't knock my grade down that much! Your on top of the cuteness throne, and you can't reconize the cute in this signature? Suggesting bondage? Bad Thany!

Now for ratings

Harogenki = Nobody uses F's but me and to a certain extent Midori the Potato. The guns aren't detailed they look like white pieces of shit. Can't you just knock it on the floor or something? It's plain and No border.

If aliens do come here, I don't think guns are the answer. Haven't you seen the simpsons? To beat aliens you need a 2x4 with a giant Nail. Not guns.

Eat red F of doom.
F
Old 2004-08-10, 01:34   Link #4020
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Prince of Chronics- Compact and cool. The character and the graphic fits in very well together. 8.5/10

full_metal_31- You seem to like that type of art(bases on past signatures used). The colors are vibrant here and the quality is high as usual, it could use some text though 8/10

Lunchboxx- Irregular shapes are pretty annoying to deal with when working with transparencies. Other than that, it's a good use of it and pretty cute. 8.5/10

I'd like to note that I'm getting very sick and tired of ecchi signatures and what not. To display such vulgar and perverted things to the nice, clean, community that is AnimeSuki.

I mean, HAVE you NO SHAME!!!

Well, here's my new one.

P.S Thanks goes to Thany for the source of my temporary Avatar.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature