AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-08, 15:54   Link #1
MAX_COLA_POWER!

In Bura!

By Endou Tatsuya (ii). From Mangaupdates: After an accident our protagonist Amagami Kouichi becomes involved with Itanami-san a well known beauty of his school and secretly a vampire.

If you like massive jugs, clumsy vampire girls, and MC boys that look like Rito Yuki from To Love Ru, then this manga is for you.

P.S.: If this thread already exists, I'm deeply sorry, and please delete this one.
Old 2012-07-08, 16:08   Link #2
Greenish Growth

Yeah, the main protagonist was definitely getting into those Rito type situations alright. Weird falling positions and such.

For my taste, I think there's a little too much blushing in the drawings. It looks a little overboard. It's fun though.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 16:11   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If any male MC is in those type of situations and is not a pervert, I translate that too, God wants you to get laid.
Old 2012-07-08, 22:31   Link #4
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I didn't expect this series to be on here. Read the raws and chapters are couple of days back and this has potential. In 4 chapters the guy keeps getting something, even Rito hasn't reach this guy's level yet.

Can't wait to see where this goes, this is going to be awesome.
Old 2012-07-09, 01:54   Link #5
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
so this guy is another version of Rito.
The child-boobed friend is like Momo (aggressive), while the vampire herself is like clumsy version of Lala (beauty and adorable) with her Zastin-female version-butler

read the 4th chapter,
she does have fangs I see...but look like another vampire girl will join the fray

I get the feeling this manga is a combined version of Kiryuin Kaya (vampire food) and TLR (delicious sexy accident)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 02:14   Link #6
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wouldn't be surprised if the author got the inspiration from TLR. The author thought of showing no nipples probably because it would escape the wrath of Ishihara-v-;;.
Old 2012-07-09, 02:19   Link #7
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yeah, the TLR level are strong in this one, but it sucks that the author doesn't have the guts like Yabuki-sensei though. Maybe he does, but is saving the best parts at a later date to slip under the "radar" to say the least.
Old 2012-07-09, 03:19   Link #8
Soji

So Lia it's just there to misunderstand and beat the mc
I have to admit I like the serie and for now i like all the character. Also Misa sure it's something i get the feeling that will become more fun the manga from now on.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 03:27   Link #9
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I have heard that Lia's one of the most popular characters. I think it's usually because, if we're ever frustrated with the MC, Lia can just beat the shit out of him and we all feel better .
Old 2012-07-09, 03:36   Link #10
Soji

Honestly I not think he will make me feel that way,at least from what we can see until now. I see much worse mc in other manga.even if he blushes like that ,I think is normal with girls cute like them.And until now he really done nothing to make me wish that some one beat the shit out of him.
If the author play his cards well this manga can become pretty good.(Or at least this is what i think).
Old 2012-07-09, 06:14   Link #11
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

A successful rito?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:39   Link #12
ImperialFlameGod8190

o yea he's a Rito alright and the funniest part is in 4 chapters there's already 3 chicks in his harem the vampire chick her butler and the childhood friend. and the other vampire chick is gonna make it fun actually if i compare it to anything its more like a Rosario + Vampire meets TLR actually
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 14:29   Link #13
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I just hope it doesn't take the tragic adventure to save the main girl and the harem ending goes up in smoke route like R+V.
Old 2012-07-09, 15:01   Link #14
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I just hope it doesn't take the tragic adventure to save the main girl and the harem ending goes up in smoke route like R+V.
But I think that R+v was not designed to be a manga with the harem ending. I mean the story was pretty clear on the main paring. Also I do not think this manga is one of those like r+v ecc. Although I do admit that the fact that she kiss/lick anyone who have his blood on worry me.And if appear some one else with a rare blood like him(though i doub it this will happen.)
About this manga is too soon to understand if will be a harem ending or one girl ending.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-09 at 15:43.
Old 2012-07-09, 15:29   Link #15
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Oh, I agree, it's way too soon to predict an ending. I just hope we stay with this humorous setting for a long time.
Old 2012-07-09, 15:45   Link #16
Soji

MAX_COLA_POWER!@ Yeah. I hope this to. Is pretty funny to read and strange enough i not feel this something force.Hell for some strange reason even Lia that beat the shit out of him without have/understand the full picture not bother me.
Old 2012-07-09, 16:22   Link #17
ImperialFlameGod8190

Soji anybody whose read an ecchi manga knows that misunderstandings come with the harem genre and they usually involve the guy getting pummelled women in manga dont like when their boobs are showing even when the guy has no control and butlers are classics for pummeling
Old 2012-07-09, 16:31   Link #18
Soji

I know this. but on other manga i feel this like is force in the story. For some reason i not feel this way in this manga. And honestly i not even know why.
Old 2012-07-09, 17:23   Link #19
ImperialFlameGod8190

its only funny when he gets hit although i do find it ironic that even though 90% of animes use nosebleeds instead of boners this may be the only one that doesnt
Old 2012-07-09, 21:26   Link #20
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
But I think that R+v was not designed to be a manga with the harem ending. I mean the story was pretty clear on the main paring. Also I do not think this manga is one of those like r+v ecc. Although I do admit that the fact that she kiss/lick anyone who have his blood on worry me.And if appear some one else with a rare blood like him(though i doub it this will happen.)
About this manga is too soon to understand if will be a harem ending or one girl ending.
4th chapter new vampire girl mentioned that Itanami clan stop drinking blood long time ago, but now, she find rare blood that drove her crazy, so she start it again.
For now, she only lost control when she saw his blood, don't know in the future though, if somehow this dude have siblings with same feature like his Imouto,Onee-chan, or Mother

Man! when Misa got a kiss from Itanami to suck his blood on her cheek and press the lucky boy between them, I gasped a little

Last edited by surerman; 2012-07-14 at 05:09.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote