AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 06:31   Link #19761
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I knew, still, Rin thrown the blade in a place FULL OF BYSTANDER!

@ Yachi

Depending on whether you put emphasis on "Future" or "Parallel world".
Old 2012-01-28, 06:36   Link #19762
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Please clarify.

@ Senpai - I really think the government's interfering on their behalf. Why else are they not in jail yet?
Old 2012-01-28, 06:36   Link #19763
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I knew, still, Rin thrown the blade in a place FULL OF BYSTANDER!

@ Yachi

Depending on whether you put emphasis on "Future" or "Parallel world".
Both, that is why I put Future Parallel Worlds. Like what is happening on Eras' Future Imperfect. (Though I don't know if he knows it)

@Eras

Errr, I'll try to make 2 introductions and I'll post it here, maybe tomorrow. I'm always exhausted with school, especially the intramural is coming
Old 2012-01-28, 06:38   Link #19764
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Rule of funny

Because there's no plot in Infinite Stratos.

@ Yachi
Then the third option, have Ichika dream about something unrelated... but waking up in the future, parallel world
Old 2012-01-28, 06:41   Link #19765
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras
Rule of funny

Because there's no plot in Infinite Stratos.

@ Yachi
Then the third option, have Ichika dream about something unrelated... but waking up in the future, parallel world
Woah, that could be a good idea, but I will be having a problem, how or who will send him there? Byakushiki would be common though, so she's an exception.

The full details on what's really going on will be in the middle of the story, so it will be a little interesting
Old 2012-01-28, 06:44   Link #19766
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Intramulas. Oh, how I hated those

@ Senpai - Well, they have a student council prez who seems to be able to screw school rules I mean, why bother adding the whole "Women are superior" thing if it was gonna be ignored? And don't say the author did bla bla bla. If they wanted a harem, they could've just left it. The plot with PT would work without it or not.

Side note - Do people really say things like "Ichika-kun" in english, or would it translate to the english equivalent?
Old 2012-01-28, 06:46   Link #19767
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Yachi - Intramulas. Oh, how I hated those

@ Senpai - Well, they have a student council prez who seems to be able to screw school rules I mean, why bother adding the whole "Women are superior" thing if it was gonna be ignored? And don't say the author did bla bla bla. If they wanted a harem, they could've just left it. The plot with PT would work without it or not.

Side note - Do people really say things like "Ichika-kun" in english, or would it translate to the english equivalent?
Yeah really, I hate it. Because none of the people in our section can't join in any games there.

That's why, iT SUCK
Old 2012-01-28, 06:52   Link #19768
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Some games are nice, though. The basketball kicked my ass, though. I can't play.
Old 2012-01-28, 06:59   Link #19769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Or the fact that the author can integrate harem into the more serious plot rather than made them separate theme.

Quote:
There's no English equivalent for -kun and -chan. If it's -san there's Mr. & Mrs., or even miss.

Side note - would it be really okay if I use "Adaptational Attractiveness" for Dan?
Old 2012-01-28, 07:02   Link #19770
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Possible, but a bit too late now

Side note - I meant like "Daijobu des ka, Ichika-kun?" sounds normal. However, does saying it in english like "Are you alright, Ichika-kun?" sound plausible or idiotic?
Old 2012-01-28, 07:05   Link #19771
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The second one is a little better in that regard, many people irked when there's long string of gratuitous Japanese but is okay with a lot of Japanese suffix added into English sentences.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:09   Link #19772
Eratas123

I meant in story wise Since Tatenashi and Ichika speak to Irish in english, I need to know if they should add the suffix or not.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:10   Link #19773
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Up to you, since I left the suffix in mine only if they're supposed to speak Japanese.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:15   Link #19774
Eratas123

Do none of the characters in your story speak english? Over half the cast are westerners.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:16   Link #19775
demino_hellsin
That one guy

who has admin rights? cuz I find it odd that zero and yachi are the tags to the thread

It'd make more sense if gagetsu's cutting ability comes from high frequency vibrations because Uchigane swords aren't exactly dull and I believe most IS can arm block those.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 07:20   Link #19776
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Charles spoke English in his introductory scene (hence the French swears), The conversation with Josh is supposed to be English in nature (Since Ichika is using normal Radio communication, there's no automatic translator).

Not that I bother to mark it for the sake of Reader's convenience. I might repair it later.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:21   Link #19777
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay, here's an example: Joshua and Natasha should be speaking english considering their background. No honorifics, right?
Old 2012-01-28, 07:21   Link #19778
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
who has admin rights? cuz I find it odd that zero and yachi are the tags to the thread
What the hell, how did that happen?
Old 2012-01-28, 07:23   Link #19779
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
There's almost no solid blade in my fic, all those 'iron slab' sword are Microscopic Chainsaw sword whose velocity of the teeth are high enough to create high frequency sound. Some has high enough frequency that the air began to turn into plasma XD

Of course, the chain is not really linked, all those teeth are held in a rail and the movement is really dependent on magnetic force, similar to bullet train.

Side note - WHAT THE HELL???
Old 2012-01-28, 07:23   Link #19780
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I like to kick the fanon once in a while....

Fictional Countries:

White Moon. A recently independent nation that possess advanced technology. Also Tabane's secret investor.

A country that has higher female population than Male. They idolized Tabane because thanks to IS, they manage to separate themselves from another country (Kingdom of Gold) which see women as objects.....

Edit: Their IS pilot is..... magical girl.... no really.

One off ability of White Moon's IS: Magical Change (ability to store multiple frames in a single core...).

====
Kingdom of Gold

A powerful and rich kingdom. Men in Kingdom of Gold still have higher social status than women even after the introduction of IS....

In fact, after the introduction, Women's role in the Kingdom has been change from human slave to Living sacrifice test subject for dangerous new IS technology (read: Gone worst).

Alexander is from the Kingdom of Gold (his anti-female stance is due to the up-bring that women are evil witches)

===

Second chapter of Yuulin's story is an IS battle...

Edit: I will post up the first chapter as soon as I finish resting...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest