Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-30, 13:13   Link #3841
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
From a narrative point of view, it was great to keep the Zero Requiem a secret until the very end. It made the ending even more tragic and moving. But now that the anime itself is over, I'd reeeeally like to know more about what happened before it in dramas or novels. Bits of dialogues, official artwork...anything! xD
Yep, and not only between Lelouch and C.C., but also about Suzaku. I guess that Lelouch told him what really happened about Euphie, that he geassed her by accident <_<...

I would prefer a picture drama rather than novels or Cds Drama, since the Pictures dramas are canon. So If c.c. and lelouch get a picture drama during the ZR, it will be canon.

Quote:
People are already making fun of us for this so I wouldn't worry about it. Let them mock us and pretend we're making the ambiguity up.

Lelouch very probably didn't even realize that the band-aid was on a particular finger, but it was certainly not insignificant for Moe C.C. First, it was proof that some people could care for her, Lelouch in this case. As a slave she wasn't used to having her wounds tended to, and the band-aid was a little reminder that that someone at least was different from the people she used to know. Second, I don't think it's retarded to notice that it's not on a random finger, because Moe C.C probably realized that too. Sure, it's completely coincidental that it was that particular finger she hurt and not another one. But the staff did decide to have this one hurt and make her stare at the band-aid on it fondly. For Moe C.C at least...it was not insignificant.
I know that... but they are just stupid trolls , i hope. The nice kalulu/shirlulu fans don't act like 10 years old brat. There is also some trolling on the cluclu side I guess, like about the whole Kallen's gumline fiasco for example, but those people are trolls, and not part of the nice cluclu fans.

I guess that C.C. realized some things thanks to that event. I "guess" that she can now remember what happened during that time as moe c.c. (by looking at it in the world of C). I guess it helped her feelings. A bit bittersweet though since lelouch is now dead.

But I would want to know what Okouchi thinks of that scene. Why he chose that finger etc. It would be interesting, but I guess we will perhaps never know.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 13:42   Link #3842
Jaime Kordek

I do agree about the band-aid thing, and CC gazing fondly at it is just about the most adorable thing ever. Of course, Lelouch had no real clue, as per usual. Still, at the time at least, I thought it might also be an indication that she had lost her immortality along with her memories, since before that point, she never had any minor injuries, just bullet wounds and such, but since the band-aid goes on that quickly, we don't get a chance to see if it heals at an accelerated rate. But either way, it seems later events disproved that theory, though she never does seem to sustain any injury after that...
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 14:30   Link #3843
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the line lelouch remembers C.C telling him in ep 21 (push away what you tresure)
where is it from ?
its not in ep 14 of season 1 (just looked again)
she tells him something else there then what the flashback shows
Old 2008-10-30, 14:53   Link #3844
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Kordek View Post
I do agree about the band-aid thing, and CC gazing fondly at it is just about the most adorable thing ever. Of course, Lelouch had no real clue, as per usual. Still, at the time at least, I thought it might also be an indication that she had lost her immortality along with her memories, since before that point, she never had any minor injuries, just bullet wounds and such, but since the band-aid goes on that quickly, we don't get a chance to see if it heals at an accelerated rate. But either way, it seems later events disproved that theory, though she never does seem to sustain any injury after that...
I guess we will never know XD.

about the band aid
This was not an engagement ring, we are not that stupid but most of us just think it has a deep meaning, because of that finger. We also question if the korean spoilers come from a story board and if what that person said was from a note from that storyboard. End of story.

[Edit: guess it's no use to talk about it, it will end up in offtopic.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the line lelouch remembers C.C telling him in ep 21 (push away what you tresure)
where is it from ?
its not in ep 14 of season 1 (just looked again)
she tells him something else there then what the flashback shows
I don't know, I guess it's just a flashback who was even new to the viewers.

The funny thing is that right after that, lelouch realized that it was used as an "excuse" from charles and marianne while in reality, they abandonned him and nunnaly. I wonder if Lelouch had some regrets to have pushed away shirley in some way.

Last edited by Narona; 2008-10-30 at 15:34.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:04   Link #3845
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I think it was in the episode in which Mao first appeared. o.o
"Those you love need to be distanced." Or something like that.

And Lelouch always has regrets. He really needs someone to hug him. xD
Oh, wait, C.C. actually did.
...Still, he needs more people to hug him!
Old 2008-10-30, 15:08   Link #3846
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
!
but thats just it
what she says in that ep and what the flashback said are two different things
ep 14 "dont put too much effort into something if its not something you want to lose"
flash back "you have to push away what you truly tresure"
not just different subs
different japanese words
Old 2008-10-30, 15:11   Link #3847
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

And Lelouch always has regrets. He really needs someone to hug him. xD
Oh, wait, C.C. actually did.
...Still, he needs more people to hug him!
I can't check at the moment :/

I know he has some regrets, but he tried hard to protect shirley by trying to not involve her in his "other" life. But in the end, she died. I was wondering if he had some regrets to have kept her close to him. Maybe she would have survived this way.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:16   Link #3848
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

About this bitter feud between CluClu and KaLulu, all I'm saying is this: The more popular you are, the more unpopular you become.

Its really sad that other people on this board become infuriated just because someone else likes a different character.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:19   Link #3849
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
About this bitter feud between CluClu and KaLulu, all I'm saying is this: The more popular you are, the more unpopular you become.

Its really sad that other people on this board become infuriated just because someone else likes a different character.
there is no bitter feud
there are people who disagree with one another
some of them are just ruder then others
Old 2008-10-30, 15:24   Link #3850
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
And you can dislike a pairing without disliking the characters.
Take Kallen, for example.
I really like her, but whenever I see her paired up with Lelouch, I want to run.
It's just personal taste.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:25   Link #3851
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I edited my post because it will end up in an offtopic and I prefer to avoid that. The PM was not mean, there was just a link to an infamous AS page who contains mean things and things about the band aid Really, as if the cluclu fans were just considered as a bunch of idiots. That's sad, seriously.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:27   Link #3852
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yep, and not only between Lelouch and C.C., but also about Suzaku. I guess that Lelouch told him what really happened about Euphie, that he geassed her by accident <_<...

I would prefer a picture drama rather than novels or Cds Drama, since the Pictures dramas are canon. So If c.c. and lelouch get a picture drama during the ZR, it will be canon.
YES YES YES YES PLZ. A picture drama would be awesome.

Quote:
But I would want to know what Okouchi thinks of that scene. Why he chose that finger etc. It would be interesting, but I guess we will perhaps never know.
I don't know, they can always give interviews and stuff, the subject just needs to be brought up. But until then, I just can't see it as "Just for teh lulz, lawlz".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Kordek View Post
I do agree about the band-aid thing, and CC gazing fondly at it is just about the most adorable thing ever.
Agreed. It was a nice change from cynical!C.C, even though that's how I like her best

Last edited by Eliarine; 2008-10-30 at 15:41. Reason: There ;)
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:46   Link #3853
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I edited my post because it will end up in an offtopic and I prefer to avoid that. The PM was not mean, there was just a link to an infamous AS page who contains mean things and things about the band aid Really, as if the cluclu fans were just considered as a bunch of idiots. That's sad, seriously.
Oh, I was referring to that neg-rep you got from the angry KaLulu fan, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
there is no bitter feud
there are people who disagree with one another
some of them are just ruder then others
Oh yes there is. I remember a whole bunch of people refusing to go near the Romance thread because of how vicious the two fanships had gotten towards each other.

Anyways, to remain on topic... I have a question. During the last episode, when C.C. was praying at the altar... wasn't that the same church located in Ashford Academy?
Old 2008-10-30, 15:49   Link #3854
Eliarine

Quote:
And you can dislike a pairing without disliking the characters.
Take Kallen, for example.
I really like her, but whenever I see her paired up with Lelouch, I want to run.
It's just personal taste.
T-That's the second time you share my unpopular opinion. Can I hug you?

Quote:
Anyways, to remain on topic... I have a question. During the last episode, when C.C. was praying at the altar... wasn't that the same church located in Ashford Academy?
I don't know, but now I'm curious as well. I'll have to rewatch the last episode ( ;____; ) unless someone already has the answer.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:08   Link #3855
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
T-That's the second time you share my unpopular opinion. Can I hug you?
Me likes hugs!

Hm... I don't know about the church, either.
But if someone finds out, feel free to tell me. o.o
Old 2008-10-30, 16:13   Link #3856
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Good catch! It seems so.

So C.C. and him were staying at Ashford during those two months?

Here two pics sorry for the quality v__v

Old 2008-10-30, 16:16   Link #3857
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So... C.C. was at the same place each time she lost the last two of her Geass users.
Old 2008-10-30, 16:21   Link #3858
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
So... C.C. was at the same place each time she lost the last two of her Geass users.
Yep Kinda sad when I think about it. But it's also surprising to think that she was at ashford in the end ^^
Old 2008-10-30, 16:27   Link #3859
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Yep Kinda sad when I think about it. But it's also surprising to think that she was at ashford in the end ^^
I'd have thought she would be somewhere totally different and out of the way. I mean after Lelouch died its left to wonder what did anyone do about C.C. Did anyone try to capture her or did she just run off unoticed? I mean she was a big part of Lelouch's rebellion so I don't think there would be no attempts what so ever to arrest her. Ashford is kind of like right in the middle of that huge hub of a city. Of course much of it was destroyed.

You'd think she would at least have to disguise herself to make a clean escape.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:30   Link #3860
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
I'd have thought she would be somewhere totally different and out of the way. I mean after Lelouch died its left to wonder what did anyone do about C.C. Did anyone try to capture her or did she just run off unoticed? I mean she was a big part of Lelouch's rebellion so I don't think there would be no attempts what so ever to arrest her.
Post-Code sealing, C.C. was thought to be ill by the Black Knights. C.C. was likely forgot about in the commotion of Lelouch's escape in Shinkirou, as it was during that Marianne found her. I don't think anyone other than Kallen knew of C.C.'s true significance to Lelouch (giving him his Geass).