AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-04-18, 12:23   Link #1
xxhiyanxx

a friend of mine showed me this a long time ago.... it was pretty cool.. kinda funny and dark.. only thing i can say about the premise was it was about a kid that finds a demon in a chest or something that gets bound to him... but always wants to kill him. anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-02-14 at 18:30.
xxhiyanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:23   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help [See first post]

If you would like help identifying an old (or new) anime, manga or game, please post in this thread so others can try and help name the series in question.

Try and supply as much information as possible. It would help to post as much as you can remember about details of the show, the characters, the setting, the genre, when you saw it or where you saw it.
Please use the BB Code Images tag when you are posting large images for identification purpose. Here in the following is an example of how to use the Images tag:

[images]Large Images... usually anything over 800x600 resolution[/images]

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There are several images that people frequently request help identifying. These requests are so frequent that I am belatedly adding them to this first post. Hopefully fewer people will have to post for help now.

The most frequently requested identification is this image which has been made into numerous wallpapers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
It's apparantly a CG illustration drawn by Tateha, famous artist among Toho fan artists.

His webpage, Marvelous Grace, isn't updated often though. This image (before the background was modefied) used to be on that page. He also does professional illustration work for Dengeki Bunko novels.

The second most frequently requested identification is this image which has also been made into many wallpapers.
This wallpaper is made from this scene from the Mahou Shoujo Ai game. There is also a hentai OVA series. Mahou Shoujo Ai is full of hardcore tentacle rape and many other sex acts so it might not be what you were hoping for when you saw the image.

Last edited by monir; 2014-02-18 at 01:46.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 13:00   Link #3
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

ummm...could you narrow it down a BIT more?
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 13:26   Link #4
xxhiyanxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
ummm...could you narrow it down a BIT more?
ahaha i wish i could.... thats Y i was hoping the year would help.... i guess i'd have to say it was 94-95 but i only saw one or 2 episodes and it WAS 10 years ago. might have started with a "u"? LOL

i gotta find this guy that showed it to me again.. i remember the street fighter 2 anime coming out that year
Old 2004-04-18, 15:33   Link #5
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhiyanxx
ahaha i wish i could.... thats Y i was hoping the year would help.... i guess i'd have to say it was 94-95 but i only saw one or 2 episodes and it WAS 10 years ago. might have started with a "u"? LOL

i gotta find this guy that showed it to me again.. i remember the street fighter 2 anime coming out that year

I'm sure it's this: Ushio and Tora.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,4..._and_tora.html
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 17:10   Link #6
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

Need Help To Identify Anime (Really Old)

This anime is about ninjas, the main characters are three boy ninjas who are training in a school for ninjas, their uniform is blue with patterns, one wears glasses, and red hair, and is poor. another has black hair and is money crazy. the other is fat and tiny. the girl ninjas wear a pink uniform with hearts, the ninjas do not wear a mask or cover their faces.
the series same to never end, the storyline is kind of a comedy, if any one from japan can remember this plz give me the name.
Sakuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 17:23   Link #7
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

it ALMOST sounds like Ninja Cadets but at the same time doesn't...

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-19 at 15:53.
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 18:29   Link #8
7thMethuselah

Naruto : The parents Chronicles no really i haven't got a clue

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-19 at 16:00.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:55   Link #9
ensyak

probably it is 'Nintama Rantaro'.
though it's not so old.

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-19 at 16:01.
ensyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 22:25   Link #10
allenpan

i know hwtau talking about, the deamon is red head, and the kid is a girl, in that world chest nuts take people's earge many make them into monster...i just need to remeber the name, start with Z
allenpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 22:28   Link #11
allenpan

found it
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,5...jav,zenki.html
i watch that when i was kid, i love it...but it got canceled after 14 episode...in taiwan.....o well, me want it
allenpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 02:53   Link #12
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenpan
found it
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,5...jav,zenki.html
i watch that when i was kid, i love it...but it got canceled after 14 episode...in taiwan.....o well, me want it
I'm pretty sure it's Ushio and Tora, and not Zenki.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 03:28   Link #13
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

you know what this sounds a bit like, altho it's not this coz this is a manga...parasyte, has anyone read that?
yukari_kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 04:08   Link #14
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

Thanks you found it.
its 'Nintama Rantaro'
thanks ensyak

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-19 at 16:01.
Sakuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:06   Link #15
xxhiyanxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
I'm sure it's this: Ushio and Tora.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,4..._and_tora.html
BINGO!!! thanx nevels.. that's gotta be it.. i'm gonna check out that other one too
Old 2004-04-19, 14:41   Link #16
bunshin

could someone name this anime for me pls

it was about some kids with mini-cars and they would enter tournaments and race these cars around a track...i watched this show back in korea maybe 5 years ago...it might have been a korea only show...the only thing i remember about this show was one car was called "magnum" and another was called " black spider"
bunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:50   Link #17
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunshin
it was about some kids with mini-cars and they would enter tournaments and race these cars around a track...i watched this show back in korea maybe 5 years ago...it might have been a korea only show...the only thing i remember about this show was one car was called "magnum" and another was called " black spider"
"Bakusou Kyoudai Lets & Go!!"
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 15:56   Link #18
bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
"Bakusou Kyoudai Lets & Go!!"
yup thats the one
thank you very much
im guessing nobody knows the korean name of it...if someone knows the korean name it would help me alot
bunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 19:05   Link #19
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Ok incredibly random memories from when i was about 5 or 6 years old (around 1982-83ish).
I'll be very impressed if anyone knows this show. It was a Sci-fi anime show/Oav and all I can remember is that the opening showed how the heroes escaped a doomed planet (that ends up exploding and I think it was meant to be the future Earth) in their rocket ship....erm and thats all I can remember.......
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 19:06   Link #20
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurumaru
Ok incredibly random memories from when i was about 5 or 6 years old (around 1982-83ish).
I'll be very impressed if anyone knows this show. It was a Sci-fi anime show/Oav and all I can remember is that the opening showed how the heroes escaped a doomed planet (that ends up exploding and I think it was meant to be the future Earth) in their rocket ship....erm and thats all I can remember.......
Does the ship look like a battleship? then - Uchuu Senkan Yamato

Does the rocket go up, only to come back down again? then - Mirai Shounen Conan
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel