AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 21:12   Link #7281
lousylaus

Suzaku should try and get rid of that radiation arm as soon as he can. If he does, he's gonna be at a big advantage
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:12   Link #7282
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Even if she gets past him, Lulu's silver tongue will talk her down. She's not going to ruin the plan by beating him.
Yeah, maybe, regardless I think she has to let him go though >_>
Old 2008-09-21, 21:12   Link #7283
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
The key word is the promise between the two of them so more or less he will probably play a key role in this or like his comment before become Lelouch's sword tell the end.
Since we don't know what the promise is, we don't know what is required to carry it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Suzaku should try and get rid of that radiation arm as soon as he can. If he does, he's gonna be at a big advantage
As if Kallen would be so accommodating. Attacking that arm is a double-edged sword. One wrong move and he's a fillet.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:14   Link #7284
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

I find it kinda funny that for most of the second season, and the first season to be honest, they wanted to see Suzaku bite the dust, but now, with the way things have changed, they all want to see him kill off Kallen. it is funny because this all changed because Suzaku finally decided that at this point in world stage, with millions of people dying or at risk of death, the end does justify the means, that he cannot afford to take the long drawn out road to peace, and that regardless of his hatred for Lelouch’s actions earlier on in the series, what Lelouch was trying to accomplish was never a bad thing. Kallen on the other hand always seemed to know what she was fighting for and agreed long ago that as long as Britannia was destroyed, she could live with the path they take, but now all of a sudden, she seems fine with being used as a tool by the last remnant of the Britannia she swore to destroy and despite caring for Lelouch and knowing the reason he had been fighting this whole time, she seems to have no problem trying to kill him. Nunnally, forget it. she has lost all sense of her surroundings, besides the fact that she has absolutely no qualms with firing off the nuke over and over again, she wants to kill her real brother for no other reason than feeling that he has been a bad boy. seriously, is their really an explanation as to why she fights alongside Schneizel. he has been the one that had set off these nukes killing thousands of people(in Tokyo and China) and she should know her brother as well as anyone. she is still probably swayed by the fact that Charles once let her govern over Area 11 thinking that meant anything, not knowing his NGE plan to merge everyone’s mind into a giant Borg collective.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:14   Link #7285
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Either Kallen will realize what their plan is and set aside her little grudge against Suzaku and work together to help Lelouch, or she will be defeated. There's only those two outcomes, I'm hoping for a Result though.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:16   Link #7286
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Maybe Suzaku could try blocking that radiation claw with his energy wings. Don't think it would work against those since it's just energy and not material. Don't know.
His energy wings are not as large as Kallen's and do not fold out to surround the Lancelot like hers do. I think the Seiten and Albion both exemplify what both machines were in season one. Gurren is more defensive and close range combat oriented while the Lancelot is a more offensive suit with a wide range of weapons at range and in close combat. The Wings on the Seiten surround it almost like a protective shroud while Lancelot's spews out a rain of projectiles.

But either way though, the Seiten's claw should be outright dodged or parried rather then blocked. If the radiation blast catches any exposed part he is pretty screwed.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:16   Link #7287
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Either Kallen will realize what their plan is and set aside her little grudge against Suzaku and work together to help Lelouch, or she will be defeated. There's only those two outcomes, I'm hoping for a Result though.
Either way though I'm hoping Suzaku kicks her ass regardless, personal preference of course
Old 2008-09-21, 21:19   Link #7288
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
His energy wings are not as large as Kallen's and do not fold out to surround the Lancelot like hers do. I think the Seiten and Albion both exemplify what both machines were in season one. Gurren is more defensive and close range combat oriented while the Lancelot is a more offensive suit with a wide range of weapons at range and in close combat. The Wings on the Seiten surround it almost like a protective shroud while Lancelot's spews out a rain of projectiles.

But either way though, the Seiten's claw should be outright dodged or parried rather then blocked. If the radiation blast catches any exposed part he is pretty screwed.
As I recall the Lancelot is able to surround itself as well he did it for a brief moment in his fight with Bismarck, also the wings aren't bigger the Guren has four while the Lancelot has three.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:20   Link #7289
lousylaus

Quote:
As if Kallen would be so accommodating. Attacking that arm is a double-edged sword. One wrong move and he's a fillet.
Wouldn't be the first time he choped some mech arms. Kallen attitude in battle of rushing forward could allow him to catch her off guard. Sure it's dangerous, as dangerous as letting Kallen swing it around madly all over the place.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:20   Link #7290
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
His energy wings are not as large as Kallen's and do not fold out to surround the Lancelot like hers do.
They do.

Quote:
I think the Seiten and Albion both exemplify what both machines were in season one. Gurren is more defensive and close range combat oriented while the Lancelot is a more offensive suit with a wide range of weapons at range and in close combat. The Wings on the Seiten surround it almost like a protective shroud while Lancelot's spews out a rain of projectiles.

The arm shields will probably protect him, at least until she decides to get in close with the MVS. He has the advantage there by having two, but I suspect hers is probably more durable.

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time he choped some mech arms. Kallen attitude in battle of rushing forward could allow him to catch her off guard. Sure it's dangerous, as dangerous as letting Kallen swing it around madly all over the place.
He took out that arm twice. The first time cost him an arm, the second he Hadron blasted from a safe distance.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:25   Link #7291
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

There's also that nasty live command, he didn't use it against Gino but there's no doubt with the situation he's in he'll resort to spamming it like he did during his battle with Todou and Xingke
Old 2008-09-21, 21:31   Link #7292
lousylaus

You know, a lot of people have been saying the Guren wings are bigger just because they have 4 pieces each instead of 3, but I'm not so sure. I think one of the Guren wings is smaller than the rest while each of Albion's wing are pretty even:

Anyone have the Guren with her wings fully deployed like this so we can compare:

Spoiler for albion:

she did a similar pose in 18 I believe.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:31   Link #7293
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
They do.

The arm shields will probably protect him, at least until she decides to get in close with the MVS. He has the advantage there by having two, but I suspect hers is probably more durable.

He took out that arm twice. The first time cost him an arm, the second he Hadron blasted from a safe distance.
Hm I didn't catch that in the fight.

Her big beam can't really be blocked though as it envelopes an entire frame. Any part that is exposed would be irradiated. Dodging it is the way to go with it. The main problem though is that getting in close Kallen still has the edge in the Gurren with the Claw and her MVS, staying in close range against Kallen is detrimental for Suzaku and the Lancelot as he has more weapons at range then in close. I suspect that the best way to tackle Kallen is to keep a medium distance between them and then go in close with his sword in hit and runs. If she fires her claw then Suzaku may be able to cut the line if he can evade it while hitting the line with his MVS.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:41   Link #7294
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Let's go over the specs.

Lancelot Albion
-Powerful Rifle
-2 MSV swords
-4 Slash Harkens
-Wings that shoot lasers
-shields

Guren
-Claw that can shoot out and chase target, wide range attack, shoot discs, etc.
-1 MSV sword
-2 Oversized Slash Harkens
Does she have anything else that I'm missing? I feel like I'm missing something.

As usual though the Lancelot is still more versatile than the Guren is. Guren's main capaibilites lie in its arm. Lancelot does not rely soley on one weapon.

Quote:
Since we don't know what the promise is, we don't know what is required to carry it out.
It'd be pretty lame and pathetic if they don't enact this plan together. They made this plan together therefore it is right for the two to see it to the end and not have one fall because of one berseker crazy girl.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:44   Link #7295
KrimzonStriker

Well, that and Kallen can form energy discs from her arm and throw it at her opponent
Old 2008-09-21, 21:44   Link #7296
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Let's go over the specs.

Lancelot Albion
-Powerful Rifle
-2 MSV swords
-4 Slash Harkens
-Wings that shoot lasers
-shields

Guren
-Claw that can shoot out and chase target
-1 MSV sword
Does she have anything else that I'm missing? I feel like I'm missing something.
Two powerful rifles, not one, and energy discs from the arm, but that covers it. Lancelot has always favored weapon spam. Guren has its small bag of tricks, but they're more potent than those of the Lancelot. The arm alone will melt the swords, the rifle, probably block every attack, and so forth.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:44   Link #7297
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Let's go over the specs.

Lancelot Albion
-Powerful Rifle
-2 MSV swords
-4 Slash Harkens
-Wings that shoot lasers
-shields

Guren
-Claw that can shoot out and chase target
-1 MSV sword

As usual though the Lancelot is still more versatile than the Guren is. Guren's main capaibilites lie in its arm. Lancelot does not rely soley on one weapon.
Well, she is a Pinball of Death in SEITEN too... And that Claw can do A LOT. Like Radiation Disks, and of course Long Range Blasts as well as her usual death grab. Of course if she loses that claw... well, she loses. XD
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:51   Link #7298
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Two powerful rifles, not one, and energy discs from the arm, but that covers it. Lancelot has always favored weapon spam. Guren has its small bag of tricks, but they're more potent than those of the Lancelot. The arm alone will melt the swords, the rifle, probably block every attack, and so forth.
That was from the old models we don't know the durability the Albion weaponry has against the radiation arm
Old 2008-09-21, 21:51   Link #7299
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
SEITEN seems more based on raw power itself with powerful attacks while Lancelot is more all purpose.

Eitherway they better not disappoint us with this fight. We've been spectulating about, "Oh they are going to fight next episode, etc." for the past 3 episodes now.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:52   Link #7300
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
That was from the old models we don't know the durability the Albion weaponry has against the radiation arm
It's not going to gain immunity from that kind of raw power all of a sudden.