AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 19:13   Link #1481
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Let's wait until after your Pandora is hurt to use Freezing... dumbass.
Old 2011-10-24, 20:25   Link #1482
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It really doesn't matter if the other guy can neutralize it, which I'm sure that Eugene (Chiffon's Limiter) can do. Eugene is experienced while Kazuya is not - he just has a lot of raw power, he doesn't have much by the way of technique and focus yet.
Old 2011-10-24, 20:34   Link #1483
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It really doesn't matter if the other guy can neutralize it, which I'm sure that Eugene (Chiffon's Limiter) can do. Eugene is experienced while Kazuya is not - he just has a lot of raw power, he doesn't have much by the way of technique and focus yet.
TO be honest, have we really seen other Freezing techniques that Limiters can do, since we only seen one which is basic one direction freezing and that's it. But, I guess, most of the education goes towards the Pandora, as they are the active fighters while Limiters only serve as meat-shields support.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 22:23   Link #1484
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

From the gist of it, the Limiter is suppose to Neutralize the Nova's own Freezing effect with one of their own. Aside from that, there is only the strength of a Limiter's particular Freezing and their stamina i.e. the duration of said Freezing effect for them to be judged by.

Personally, if I was a Limiter, I'd have long trained how to throw a Freezing down withOUT the stupid pose. Besides, the less visible effort you show, the cooler you look. Or at the least, see just how intense I can make a Freezing be. It can stop movement, but can it stop someone from breathing...? Could it eventually stop a bullet?
Old 2011-10-24, 22:44   Link #1485
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, in theory, the power of Freezing could be insanely haxx... not that we'll ever get to see it in the manga. After all, we know Freezing is supposed to counteract the power of the NOVA's own field... now suppose that within that field, you could restrict everything? Hell, it could become uber haxx if time itself stopped within the Freezing field. Of course, that would mean that either only the Limiter could move, or perhaps both the limiter and his Pandora

for use on the hijinks side: have one of the guys go to the girls' locker room, and as they're changing, use a Freezing field... then run away before the effect wears off (either that, or I've been reading a bit too much maken-ki lately... I finally got to where it actually becomes a pretty good read)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 23:00   Link #1486
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

hey, remember that time we talked about untranslated chapters in spoiler tags? i don't.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 11:22   Link #1487
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And again... development that involves romance to a certain degree, in a manga? That is also something we're unlikely to see anytime soon... well, actually, I suppose that now we're 80 chapters into this, it's possible we might get some development. But I definitely wouldn't get my hopes up.

I'm predicting that unless Chiffon goes NOVA mode, I highly doubt that Kazuya will be doing anything. And I don't see Chiffon giving into NOVA mode... unless she is just that bloodthirsty
NOVA-state not only achieved when the host of said Stigma in a rage or highly aggressive. The 4th Years get their NOVA-state from NOVA it self by force-implanted. Satella from Emotion explode, and who knows, may be the 'Super Saiyan' condition apply here

Look like NOVA-mode (PANDORA that turn to NOVA) posing greater danger than NOVA it self. They can go to narrow place a NOVA can't go into, like basement or underground facility. And with such close distance and highly power output in their arsenal, NOVA-mode is something that even strongest PANDORA must consider as a real threat.

Oh! some one make a rough sketch about Satella in her full NOVA-form based on her title as 'Queen'
Spoiler for Satellizer NOVA-form FanPic:

Freezing can stop any hostile part inside Freezing field, as for the bullet, I don't know, but a flailing NOVA's tentacle that move so fast - able to rip Skyscrapper easily - included in a target Freezing field can handle.
(showed by Leon against the NOVA before his PANDORA attacking Bridgett)

Last edited by surerman; 2011-10-25 at 11:34.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 17:26   Link #1488
Zetsubo
著述遮断

So ... as I suspected... when Chifon opens her eyes... the devil cries.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 17:50   Link #1489
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
So ... as I suspected... when Chifon opens her eyes... the devil cries.
That, and I think Chiffon may actually fight seriously this time, especially with her last line.

Spoiler for chapter 78:

Old 2011-10-25, 21:10   Link #1490
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Frankly I think the whole limiter thing is a wasted plot device with little development as it may just be a artisitc dead end.

Seriously... how come the Chevaliers don't seem to have Limiters with them... what about Aoi's sisters limiter ? or the teachers at the school ?

Im soo annoyed with IDY

I mean... make the limiters believable damnit... but... sadly its a bit late in plot for that now... the girls over dominate the show
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 21:40   Link #1491
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Frankly I think the whole limiter thing is a wasted plot device with little development as it may just be a artisitc dead end.

Seriously... how come the Chevaliers don't seem to have Limiters with them... what about Aoi's sisters limiter ? or the teachers at the school ?

Im soo annoyed with IDY

I mean... make the limiters believable damnit... but... sadly its a bit late in plot for that now... the girls over dominate the show
Well, Kazuya was SUPPOSED to be the only hope for any Limiter development, guess that was thrown into the trash.

Old 2011-10-28, 09:43   Link #1492
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Seems everyone is on the E-Pandora arc so no need for spoiler tags. The entire E-Pandora tactic is pretty stupid for whomever is running the show in the Freezing world. Going to repost other methods i think would be much less stupid, from page 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
The first is the most obvious. Make 3-5 limiters per pandora depending on each ones number of stigma, more if the limitations do not belong merely to the physical number of stigma.

Why? Note the reason why aircraft/ships/weapons fail so badly. They all get frozen

Stick a limiter into each vehicle or use them as per normal, to counter the nova freeze ability.

But the shells and missiles will get frozen once there is no physical contact, you say? Note the weapon types in use by the pandoras particularly the chain/flail types. Answer from that? Attach a physical chain to the missile. Done

Alternatively do close range strafing depending on the limiter's freezing radius

Then there is the longer term methods that no one seems to bother with.
i) Analysis and creation of volt weapons and applying them to the weaponry particularly bow/missile types, equip each army with said weapons

ii) Analysis of limiter freezing ability and replication of said ability. Apply to vehicles or place in populated areas ensuing power level is greater than Novas.

iii) Technology too low to do that? Clone a few thousand number 1s. Even if they cannot be instantly aged to physical maturity, implementation of this tactic years ago would have given them thousands of pandoras which would buy them time to clone a few tens of thousand more, etc

iv) Make light/laser/non-matter based weaponry. Obviously light is unaffected by freezing else no sight would be possible.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 10:25   Link #1493
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
But the shells and missiles will get frozen once there is no physical contact, you say? Note the weapon types in use by the pandoras particularly the chain/flail types. Answer from that? Attach a physical chain to the missile.
Or use a type of wire-guided missile.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 22:20   Link #1494
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Looked thru the CrossMake again...Damn you Kazuha, if that was me there in Kazuya's place, definitely would have be incest...

Spoiler for CrossMake - Kazuha:

anyways...

The Nova cells are something like a bio-crystalline substance. We know that Maria's body became crystalized and that the Genetics program uses bits n pieces of her as the Stigma that they implant into the girls who will become Pandora. Apparently, if you have the correct gene combo, you're able to 'bond' with the Stigma crystal on a cellular level and you become able to manipulate it as it were another limb. But, we already know all of this...

My thing with the Freezing ability of the Limiters, the way it's drawn, it seems like it only affects the ground but it is suppose to affect the air around the target as well. This makes Kazyua's Freezing appear as a dome shape around him since they say that his freezing is ommi-directional. Now, does the freezing stop the body itself or the air around it? And once frozen, can that solid mass be moved again...?

I just have this image of Kazuya using something akin to a Force Push and Force Crush on Pandora-sized targets...Something like Darth Vader...XD
Old 2011-10-29, 06:14   Link #1495
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Looked thru the CrossMake again...Damn you Kazuha, if that was me there in Kazuya's place, definitely would have be incest...

anyways...

The Nova cells are something like a bio-crystalline substance. We know that Maria's body became crystalized and that the Genetics program uses bits n pieces of her as the Stigma that they implant into the girls who will become Pandora. Apparently, if you have the correct gene combo, you're able to 'bond' with the Stigma crystal on a cellular level and you become able to manipulate it as it were another limb. But, we already know all of this...

My thing with the Freezing ability of the Limiters, the way it's drawn, it seems like it only affects the ground but it is suppose to affect the air around the target as well. This makes Kazyua's Freezing appear as a dome shape around him since they say that his freezing is ommi-directional. Now, does the freezing stop the body itself or the air around it? And once frozen, can that solid mass be moved again...?

I just have this image of Kazuya using something akin to a Force Push and Force Crush on Pandora-sized targets...Something like Darth Vader...XD
*look at the pic* o_O
is that what happened to him when his sister implant him with her stigma?
I'd like to have this one...have you get your hand on it? wanna see shotacon big sis in action

oh! about Kazuya Freezing field, it's unique. Not only it an independent Freezing ability (without Eirenbar Set), it's power is beyond normal, and it somehow 'grow' in size (Instructor mentioned it in manga). What's more, in anime, it's give any one inside the field some stimulating sensation ....talking about wet dream
Old 2011-10-30, 08:45   Link #1496
Tachibana
タチバナ

Kazuha is >////<

Kazuya is a lucky little brother, he should do some bonding with Kazuha

Cross Make, ive seen it before, is that really Kazuya and Kazuha?
Old 2011-10-30, 10:03   Link #1497
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Kazuha is >////<

Kazuya is a lucky little brother, he should do some bonding with Kazuha

Cross Make, ive seen it before, is that really Kazuya and Kazuha?
IMO he already bond with her
why do you think he can use Freezing if he never do some STIGMA-Baptism?
here's the clue:
Spoiler:

oh! I forgot to ask, from which vol or chap is that Tempest-bro? may I know where I can download it?, please PM me the link
Old 2011-10-30, 12:39   Link #1498
blitz1/2

Quote:

anyways...

You know, fanservice aside. Crossmake may make sense of why Kazuya's freezing is so powerful, it could be that Kazuya and Kazuha had baptised and that while in Kazuya, the stigma evolved and multiplied, taking up one third of his body but without the novalisation of his tissues.

Old 2011-10-30, 13:26   Link #1499
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
You know, fanservice aside. Crossmake may make sense of why Kazuya's freezing is so powerful, it could be that Kazuya and Kazuha had baptised and that while in Kazuya, the stigma evolved and multiplied, taking up one third of his body but without the novalisation of his tissues.
and you just repeat my spoiler content in page 18 hahahaha
------------
off topic for a while:

hey Blitz-bro! your friend Mikoo username (moderator in kaskus.us) actually the same person with same username in this forum. My IT subordinate (Warlock) track him down and find him work for some company in Teh_Ping country, also find his online residue at Japan broadband network.
I suggest you to console him to create a funny doujin for this series.
As graphic designer, I'm sure he will do a good job

off topic mode: end
--------------
Kazuya Freezing is unique yet the Higher Up set their eyes to Satella only...something fishy going on here....
Old 2011-10-30, 14:12   Link #1500
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
and you just repeat my spoiler content in page 18 hahahaha
------------
off topic for a while:

hey Blitz-bro! your friend Mikoo username (moderator in kaskus.us) actually the same person with same username in this forum. My IT subordinate (Warlock) track him down and find him work for some company in Teh_Ping country, also find his online residue at Japan broadband network.
I suggest you to console him to create a funny doujin for this series.
As graphic designer, I'm sure he will do a good job

off topic mode: end
--------------
Kazuya Freezing is unique yet the Higher Up set their eyes to Satella only...something fishy going on here....
Yea, I'll keep that in mind. Thx.

But, I think people are after Satella is because of her talents as a Pandora. While, she still has 6 stigmas. But the thing is that the comp. rate was only FIVE percent, and the fact is that she's adopting other High Pandora techniques as her own, as well as being the only one to survive transforming into Nova form without blowing up or being assimiliated.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen