AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-02, 16:13   Link #21
LeafNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
That an interesting theory. Now i'm a faithful beliver that Kabuto has an Advanve Bloodline, damn you BrownRukus!. If you notice, Orochimaru's elite guards have all an Advance Bloodline except his regular army. It make sense if Kabuto had it with him, after all, he is Orochimaru right hand.
Did you even read any of the replies in this thread?

And where does it say Tayuya and Jiroubou have advanced bloodlines? I will give you Sakon/Ukon and Kidoumaru are strongly possible, but the other two I'm not seeing it.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 16:43   Link #22
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafNinja
Did you even read any of the replies in this thread?

And where does it say Tayuya and Jiroubou have advanced bloodlines? I will give you Sakon/Ukon and Kidoumaru are strongly possible, but the other two I'm not seeing it.
I did read the replies in this thread and i said "what an interesting theory". My bad, i meant to said, most of them seem to have an Advance Bloodline.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 21:28   Link #23
CrispyBC

Its obvious that he does have a blood line and orichimaru acquired him for a tool just like all his other men.

First he says my old blood is starting to boil, just as orichmaru says when referring to sasukes bloodline and his eyes go really weird, kinda like shukaku's.

Second his family was killed and he was the only survivor, sound familiar? (kimimaro) And oro just happens to have recruited him. He wouldn't have gone out of his way to have the family killed just to get his hands on an ordinary boy.
CrispyBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 21:58   Link #24
LeafNinja

Where was it said his family was killed and he was the only survivor? Watch/Read again. Kabuto was merely found at the battle of Bellflower Pass. We don't know if any of his real relatives died there or not.

From what was said, to me it sounds like Kabuto was a little evil crazed nut as a kid. When he was adopted by the Leaf doctor he went undercover and acted the nice lonely kid. Then later on when Orochimaru began to move, Kabuto mentioned how his "old blood" (i.e. how he was before he was adopted) was making him feel how he was back in the day.

And I'll mention again that in the manga Kabuto merely looked pissed when he was cut by the Rain Genin in the Forest of Death. He didn't have the blood tinted eye thing going on like in the anime so don't depend on that for evidence.

If you're going to have any support for the argument, it will be that Orochimaru likes to surround himself with unique skilled people. Some of which have an apparent bloodline ability. That *may* point to Kabuto having a bloodline, but he could be like Tayuya and Jiroubou and just be normal.
Old 2004-06-02, 22:11   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Btw none of the 4 Sound had a bloodline as far as we know, their abilities was particular only to themself, not an inherited trait of their whole family.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 22:22   Link #26
LeafNinja

Yep, nothing has directly stated Sakon/Ukon and Kidoumaru as having a bloodline. But their abilities seem fairly genetic in nature. More so than the body manipulation of the Akimichi clan at least. Maybe that's just my take though.
Old 2004-06-03, 01:52   Link #27
chImp

Well it's been said that Kidoumaro has a bloodline, wouldn't know about the other 4 though
chImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:03   Link #28
Retta
A/S/L...?

i came up with some things..

Spoiler:
Retta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:27   Link #29
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Ideas I have

1. Kabuto is actually Itachi in disguise
2. Kabuto is Tsunade's younger brother (this has been mentioned already I know, but I think it's possible as well)
3. Kabuto does have an Advanced Bloodline, but hasn't used it yet
4. Kabuto is just strong, and knows Advanced Medical Jutsu's
DracoBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:41   Link #30
Ortaggen

Pure Speculation, but i think it could be possible that kabuto was was one of Oro's experiments with his body switching jutsu. You wouldnt exactly try that thing without testing it on other people first, couold also possibly explain why he talks about his "old blood" acting up as well.

Ortaggen
Ortaggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:54   Link #31
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
i came up with some things..

Spoiler:
the fight was not even. kabuto won because he used her phobia against her, otherwise she would have won.
xxjc1104xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:56   Link #32
FreakyEyes

Yuuhi Kurenai has also red eyes. Maybe she has some kind of bloodline limit too ;P
FreakyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 03:03   Link #33
BellaD

I definitely think that there is something strange about Kabuto he's got something, wether it's a bloodline...it might be, but something for sure..some sort of an amazing ability that can cause some serious comotion.
Who is the friend of all.
--
BellaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 06:27   Link #34
m8-

I don't think Kabuto has a bloodline, though, there might be something in his past..

What I don't understand is, that if he possesses a bloodline, then why is he "blocking" that bloodline and doesn't want it to be shown over?

Furthermore, if he does have a bloodline, I think it would be lame if he possessed a medical one, since the adaption of the medical squad is merely a coincidence.

About the VS issue, I will simply say Kakashi. Kakashi is much older and have more experience, plus, I think he is more familiar with the thinking field, not to mention that he knows over 1,000 techniques and he is like the master of camouflage and strategy in terms of copying others jutsus.

I didn't say it's going to be easy for Kakashi, but to me, Kakashi is the obvious winner.
m8- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 06:30   Link #35
evilryu
Elite Member

Kabuto is a man of mystery, but I doubt he has a bloodline limit, with the exception of Kimi who Oro himself has said HAS a bloodline limit, the other 4 Sound Nins are skilled nins but become freakishly strong killing machines thanks to the cursed seal.

About the Sannin fight - I think in such a situation, one would use all their skills to win but many of the combatants were in disavantageous situations - Jiraiya drugged, Oro armless, Tsunade blood phobia.. If I were Kabuto I'd use my bloodline limit if I had one, in fact most people who have these bloodlimits nearly always use them in every fight we've seen so far.

But then, Naruto is funny in the way suddenly in later eps - characters become immensely stronger and start busting out new moves i.e. The Sand siblings in the currently manga arc.
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 07:41   Link #36
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
Old blood. He said "old blood." That could mean any number of things. But when a character's been around for over a hundred and sixty chapters and doesn't reveal something like that, it can be assumed that there's nothing to reveal.
Nothing to reveal?
Nah~I dont' think so,actually Kishimoto's just biding his time.
Hey,the greater the anticipation the greater the surprise ne?
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 10:56   Link #37
xyrrus

Unless Kabuto is in his late 30's or early 40's he can't be Tsunade's younger brother cuz she's in her 50's
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 12:08   Link #38
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
Unless Kabuto is in his late 30's or early 40's he can't be Tsunade's younger brother cuz she's in her 50's

Tsunade's brother looked ALOT younger than her
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 12:52   Link #39
Retta
A/S/L...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
if you knew it..that doesnt say much. when her brother was killed, sarutobi was an old geezer. so he must be in kakashis age, in his 20s or early 30s. which i doubt he is...so in his 20s about 28-24...jupp thats it.
Retta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 13:45   Link #40
Arti

Heh I think Kakashi > Kabuto (what we've seen so far anyway). He has the Sharingan and was smart enough to tell what Kabuto did in the hospital (Hell, i was confused myself for a little bit). And chidori is pretty 1337 =)

Oh and Kabuto seems to be in his late teens or early 20's. He said he had failed the chuunin exams a couple of times but not like 20 times (they're held twice a year). And I also remember Kakashi was like "Don't speak to adults that way", so Kabuto isn't much older than 20. Unless he has some crazy, Tsunade-style youth jutsu
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote