Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-17, 17:39   Link #801
princeofgundams
Gleaming Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Spoiler for guesses on the ending:

According to ANN, the series will be 25 episodes in length. Dang, they could have squeezed in one more episode couldn't they, couldn't they??!!!
I would think you were right. With what has been going on in the anime it surely looks like its going to be the case were Tsukimori and Hino are getting together. Also, my prediction about the La Corda piece, in regard to the anime, probably Hino might learn it and play it. Maybe she wins or not she'll most likely play it.
princeofgundams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 20:49   Link #802
deathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleine_sapphire View Post
hmm.. i guess the price is ok...

the price is ok nga..but, dont forget international shipping charges. more or less, it will amount to 600php din.

there are some mangas at comic quest, but their uberly expensive, their manga cost around 800. the novel i brought from there cost around 600. its really expensive, but hmm..you can preorder from powerbooks pala...600 doesnt sound so bad then! thansk for the info!
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 21:43   Link #803
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathe View Post
the price is ok nga..but, dont forget international shipping charges. more or less, it will amount to 600php din.

there are some mangas at comic quest, but their uberly expensive, their manga cost around 800. the novel i brought from there cost around 600. its really expensive, but hmm..you can preorder from powerbooks pala...600 doesnt sound so bad then! thansk for the info!
600+ for the english tanks is indeed reasonable (as compared to buying them online)

buy if you want to settle for buying the original japanese tanks instead of the english version, then ordering it from yesasia (with the free shipping) would be a great decision. I find it soo expensive buying in Comic Quest (Fullybooked is ok... though still expensive as compared to this great deal I was able to have from yesasia). It just took some time for the package to arrive (about a month, more or less), but within the estimated delivery date

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-02-17 at 21:54.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 21:48   Link #804
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
any la corda tomorrow or there won't be because of new years?
Old 2007-02-17, 21:58   Link #805
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post

Theres going to be a episode. I just checked ANN.

Title: Rondo of Tear Color
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 00:49   Link #806
usagijen

Quote:
I think there will still be Corda tomorrow (or rather today), as there are no announcements of its postponement
Old 2007-02-18, 16:59   Link #807
deathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
600+ for the english tanks is indeed reasonable (as compared to buying them online)

buy if you want to settle for buying the original japanese tanks instead of the english version, then ordering it from yesasia (with the free shipping) would be a great decision. I find it soo expensive buying in Comic Quest (Fullybooked is ok... though still expensive as compared to this great deal I was able to have from yesasia). It just took some time for the package to arrive (about a month, more or less), but within the estimated delivery date
i know..but i dont read jap...so...yeah. :P comic quest is indeed expensive, but, ive no choice, i need english x.x powerbooks doesnt have the mangas i want. they only have my 2nd preference manga. huhuuh..
Old 2007-02-18, 20:11   Link #808
ando

Episode 20, Fuyuumi-chan is cute.
Spoiler:
ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 22:36   Link #809
cindialai
Tsukimori

looks like next week more tsukimor and hino
Old 2007-02-18, 22:45   Link #810
deathe

Quote:
looks like next week more tsukimor and hino
really? OMG, yay!! xDD
Old 2007-02-18, 22:53   Link #811
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

too... much.... emo..... yet..... can't turn away..... GAAAAAAAA
(/")w("\)
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 23:03   Link #812
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
i got screenshots from ep 20! Just so you know, they are big and theres 16 images. Depending on your connection, beware!

Its an interesting episode, considering the shots, cant wait to watch it!

Spoiler for Episode 20:

I can post more if anybody wants.
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 23:16   Link #813
Kaitou Icery
Shadow Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Kaitou Icery Send a message via MSN to Kaitou Icery Send a message via Yahoo to Kaitou Icery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Episode 20, Fuyuumi-chan is cute.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysempai View Post
i got screenshots from ep 20! Just so you know, they are big and theres 16 images. Depending on your connection, beware!

Its an interesting episode, considering the shots, cant wait to watch it!

Spoiler for Episode 20:

I can post more if anybody wants.
@ Ando: That pic of Shoko IS cute~! ^^ Hm, that pic will definitely come in handy. *huge grin*
@ honeysenpai: Whoa~ interesting screencaps. *needs to watch 20* Heh, yeah, you're right. Len's expressions are pretty interesting when Keiichi's around. :P

Whee~ I made a forum for La Corda and here's the link: http://www.freepowerboards.com/crescendo/
Hope to see some of you guys there~ ^^
Kaitou Icery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 05:07   Link #814
Chihori
noblesse oblige

Oooh~~ Screencaps!! XD Thanks so much! From the looks of it, Hino seems to have accepted the violin again. Hee~ Tsukimori-kun is too cute! <3 Gosh, can't wait to watch this ep!
Chihori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 08:37   Link #815
kiwi_666

Oh my oh my, eps 20 is again wonderful

Spoiler for eps 20:
kiwi_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 10:18   Link #816
usagijen

/me still waits for my ep20 download... connection's still not fixed... ;___;

anyways, I've been reading some blogs last week, and it's great to see many Tsuki x Hino fans~ ^___^

<here goes some plug / advertisement >
Lately, I've been spending sooo much on Kin-iro stuff... bought the mangas, as well as the Kin-iro no Corda carnival mangas (it's a tankoubon full of 4-panel 'stories', more like gags ) . I'd recommend this Kin-iro no Corda Carnival manga (especially to all those who played the game) as it contains jokes / gags that only people who have played the game would really understand (or sympathize with). I can't help but laugh at the 'parodies' they have of the different characters, as well as some gags regarding the gameplay... hehe

There's also the Corda memorial book and visual book (right now I'm not sure which of these two contains all the lovely CGs in the game, and the other one which contains [almost] everything there is about the character's background, the "Kin-iro no Corda" world, etc...) :3

(credit card is reallly bad for my [wallet] health.... x.x;;; )
Old 2007-02-19, 11:00   Link #817
cindialai
Tsukimori

well if anyone is interested I would be uploading la corda raws to filefront... not sure if i'm allowed to post the link though? Anyone know?
Old 2007-02-19, 12:45   Link #818
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Did post something but deleted it...so never mind .

Hmm, sounds like Tsukimori helped Hino out yet again. I now definitely feel that Tsukimori is the perfect match for Hino - after everything that's happened and how he handled the situation. Calm, collective, intelligent, and strong-willed guys always get to me .

Sigh. Waiting for my raw source to post a link. Probably won't watch ep 20 till later tonight or tomorrow.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 16:52   Link #819
shaorin21

saw a post about the special ending in the game...yeah i hope the ending is like that too...but my guess is that the ending is where Hino will end up w/ no one and leave it at that like fruit basket...oh well hopefully they do something interesting for the ending..... not expecting there gonna be much since its only 25 ep
shaorin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 17:15   Link #820
aries3256

i founds eps with chinese subs up to ep 20.... is there noone out there doing english subs?? strawberrymint only did up to ep 8 and looks it they gave up already
aries3256 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance