Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-27, 10:46   Link #881
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_666 View Post
I have not subscribed to the manga, but if I'm right I think they are with the manga at the same time as the anime. Actually maybe even further. The third selection has already been over and
Spoiler:
Hm, maybe if since the manga is already past the 3rd selection, it's almost over... or close enough that the author has an ending in mind and can share it with the animators (I hope that's the case).
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 11:39   Link #882
usagijen

whew.. finally... ep21 summary~
Spoiler:

though I'm happy that they're showing (almost all) the characters' past (like in the game, if you progress to a higher love level with them), it all the more makes me see how this will turn into an open ending...... (in the next episode, it looks like they'll be showing Hihara's past... so, sigh... )

Anyways, I still am hoping that it won't be open-ended (even though it's leaning towards that direction, with the way things are going).

Hmm.. I just remembered something... as I read the latest Corda manga chapter, it said on the cover "Anime is a big hit" (something like that), as compared to the past that it simply showed "anime is continually airing"... which means, that its (the anime) popularity has gone up! *hopes for a second season too* >_< ...or OAVs for that matter... I do believe that making OAVs for each of the five guys would sell well, seeing as how the character collection Drama CDs are also selling well~ ^__^

Hoping for the best... >o<
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 11:54   Link #883
usagijen

Ooh... the Corda2 site has been updated again~ :3 updates on the story and character page... go to the character page and you'll see they have sample voices now~
Old 2007-02-27, 13:21   Link #884
Chihori
noblesse oblige

It would be LOVELY if they come up with OVAs for all 5 guys~ T__T I know I'm gonna find an open ending for La Corda really hard to accept now that I adore the series so much!

Watched episode 21 on youtube. It's so sweet that the gang is so supportive of Hino despite the way she's playing now. It makes me want to cry... lol~ I'm pleasantly surprised! No one questioned her too much regarding the change in her music and simply accepted her as she is. Even Shimizu (who's always pushing for the ideal sound) was able to listen to her with a smile. Truthfully, I did not expect it to be that easy, but I guess there's no longer time for more drama now that the series is coming to an end, haha. Tsukimori was especially sweet... patiently offering her guidance and all. Kyaa~ XD TsukixHino!

Break a leg, Hino~~!! (You don't sound too bad. In fact, I wish I were anywhere close to the level you're at now. XD; ~)

Last edited by Chihori; 2007-02-28 at 09:22.
Chihori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 13:34   Link #885
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
@usagijen - Thanks for the summary! It cleared a few things up for me!

I wonder why no one has asked Hino, why her perfomance is so different than before.....

I hope that they do make ova for all the guys! Or atleast for Tsukimori!
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 18:25   Link #886
inaho

LOL I was looking for pictures of Len and I spotted a korean blog for Corda

and I saw on the sides of the web layout that there are I'f I'm right mangas covering up to volume 6, but I'm not sure though can sum1 clarify it pls.

Here's the link: http://esty.egloos.com/i8
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 19:19   Link #887
kiwi_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaho View Post

and I saw on the sides of the web layout that there are I'f I'm right mangas covering up to volume 6, but I'm not sure though can sum1 clarify it pls.

There is also a chinese link. There they have some chapters of vol 8. Buy you'll have to have Emule to download that.
kiwi_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 09:26   Link #888
Chihori
noblesse oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaho View Post

The korean La Corda manga covers are funky. NICE~!

Wish I could understand half of what's written in the mini Corda comic strips throughout the blog... They seem really interesting. There's a hillarious one based from Yunoki's famous scene... though this time, it's Tsuchiura who's against the wall instead of Hino. XD; Ahh... the disadvantages of being short. LOL~

Last edited by Chihori; 2007-02-28 at 09:46.
Chihori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 11:18   Link #889
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihori View Post
The korean La Corda manga covers are funky. NICE~!

Wish I could understand half of what's written in the mini Corda comic strips throughout the blog... They seem really interesting. There's a hillarious one based from Yunoki's famous scene... though this time, it's Tsuchiura who's against the wall instead of Hino. XD; Ahh... the disadvantages of being short. LOL~
ahh, Corda comic strips~ ^___^
the Corda carnival mangas are filled with these whacky comic strips... hehe...
hmm.. perhaps I'll go post some scans of it in my blog, hopefully I'll finish setting up that new blog of mine this weekend...
Old 2007-02-28, 12:34   Link #890
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to haleine_sapphire
thanx for the summary usagijen!!! mwah mwah! waahhh!!!! tsuki's expressions are so different now... tsukixhino!

^_^ ONE CRAZY FANGIRL ^_^
haleine_sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 19:07   Link #891
bobo_vivi

Domino ive jus noticed ur Now watching anime signature n Angelique is one of dem sorry guys of bein off topic here buh i cant seem to find it in the animesuki download pages n i heard dat the story is quite interestin n ders a second season of it n i realli wan to watch it eheh where did u find it?
bobo_vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 20:43   Link #892
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysempai View Post
@usagijen - Thanks for the summary! It cleared a few things up for me!

I wonder why no one has asked Hino, why her perfomance is so different than before.....

I hope that they do make ova for all the guys! Or atleast for Tsukimori!
Like Tsukimori, I think everyone simply believes that she's nervous and stressed, having gone through all that ordeal with the broken violin. However, I'm also wondering why Tsukimori didn't find it weird that Hino, who's supposed to be able to play the violin rather well, didn't know anything about fixing the violin strings - something anyone who plays a violin should know.

The interaction between Tsukimori and Hino in episode 21 really showed me that Tsukimori is the one who truly helped Hino out. It was partly his influence, strongest among the guys as I see it, that really made Hino rethink her love for the violin and return to playing. He even gave her a mini-lesson while they were in the store with Tsuchiura. He helped her and she helped him. That truly makes me believe that Tsukimori is the one guy that really should be with Hino. Tsuchiura helped her with minor things but, as we see in these last few episodes, when it truly comes down to gritty problems, he isn't very helpful. In turn, he seems to rely too much on Hino to support his confidence that I don't feel it equally balanced (or deserving) to have him pair with her.

From Hino's reaction when she touched Tsukimori's hand that she may unconsciously harbour an attraction toward Tsukimori. Indeed she blushes a lot around Tsuchiura, but she doesn't react that flustered. And Tsukimori seems to be playing Ave Maria a lot lately...kind of suspicious

From the preview, I wonder what our Tsu-Tsu are talking about...hmmm?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 16:00   Link #893
lacusclyne

Thanks for the summary, usagijen!

I'm all for more HinoxLen <3
lacusclyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 17:00   Link #894
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_vivi View Post
Domino ive jus noticed ur Now watching anime signature n Angelique is one of dem sorry guys of bein off topic here buh i cant seem to find it in the animesuki download pages n i heard dat the story is quite interestin n ders a second season of it n i realli wan to watch it eheh where did u find it?
Angelique is a fun show. Not as good as Corda, but made by the same people.
The TV series (both seasons) is not on Animesuki because it was created by Media Factory. Media Factory anime are not allowed on this site. No one has subbed any of Angelique, anyway (except for the horrible first OVA, which is sadly the only OVA on Animesuki).

I just watch the raws. I've been trying for years to gather a group of people to help me sub the vast Angelique universe, but no one seems interested (or when they do agree to help, they mysteriously vanish or don't do what they say they would T_T ). I'll keep trying, I guess... (because there is NO chance of Angelique getting licensed... even POPULAR shoujo anime like Honey & Clover rarely get licensed, so what chance is there for poor Angelique?)
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 18:35   Link #895
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Like Tsukimori, I think everyone simply believes that she's nervous and stressed, having gone through all that ordeal with the broken violin. However, I'm also wondering why Tsukimori didn't find it weird that Hino, who's supposed to be able to play the violin rather well, didn't know anything about fixing the violin strings - something anyone who plays a violin should know.

The interaction between Tsukimori and Hino in episode 21 really showed me that Tsukimori is the one who truly helped Hino out. It was partly his influence, strongest among the guys as I see it, that really made Hino rethink her love for the violin and return to playing. He even gave her a mini-lesson while they were in the store with Tsuchiura. He helped her and she helped him. That truly makes me believe that Tsukimori is the one guy that really should be with Hino. Tsuchiura helped her with minor things but, as we see in these last few episodes, when it truly comes down to gritty problems, he isn't very helpful. In turn, he seems to rely too much on Hino to support his confidence that I don't feel it equally balanced (or deserving) to have him pair with her.

From Hino's reaction when she touched Tsukimori's hand that she may unconsciously harbour an attraction toward Tsukimori. Indeed she blushes a lot around Tsuchiura, but she doesn't react that flustered. And Tsukimori seems to be playing Ave Maria a lot lately...kind of suspicious

From the preview, I wonder what our Tsu-Tsu are talking about...hmmm?
I agree with you. I was talking about this to someone (cant remember) and they said that Hino was helping Tsukimori more than he was helping her. But now since the recent ep it looks like Tsukimori is helping Hino alot. And I agree with you on the Tsuchiura case.

Aww... the hand touching scene was adorable! Lucky Hino, she can have her pick of all those hot guys! Except Yunoki, hes scares me.

And what Tsu-Tsu are talking about....
Spoiler:
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 11:16   Link #896
deathe

this might be off topic but...

has anyone got their LaLa magazine - April issue - Yunoki DD:

i wonder if it is only magazine or it includes something else. like, cds, posters, etc >>;
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 07:16   Link #897
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathe View Post
this might be off topic but...

has anyone got their LaLa magazine - April issue - Yunoki DD:

i wonder if it is only magazine or it includes something else. like, cds, posters, etc >>;
deathe, it always comes with a freebie (or freebies, in case of other issues) which they call [furoku]. It could be either posters, drama cds, pencil boards, clear file cover, sticker, accessories like the Vampire Knight necklace or bracelet (this one came out with the March issue)! and others... it's indicated in the cover. The people who are in Japan are sooo lucky, as they also have the chance to have these Zenin-Service stuff, in which all they have to do is mail and pay for the postage I think, then they'll send you this extra stuff. And not only that, they also have the chance to win other freebies, including console devices and games, plushies, etc. etc. etc.! Unfair...! But oh well, got to live with it and be contented with the furoku... hehe...

but with these freebies, it all the more makes it worth it to buy the magazine, despite the fact that you'll be paying twice of thrice its original price...
Old 2007-03-04, 11:52   Link #898
ad454

some minor spoilers for episode 22

Spoiler for episode 22:
ad454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 17:13   Link #899
deathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
deathe, it always comes with a freebie (or freebies, in case of other issues) which they call [furoku]. It could be either posters, drama cds, pencil boards, clear file cover, sticker, accessories like the Vampire Knight necklace or bracelet (this one came out with the March issue)! and others... it's indicated in the cover. The people who are in Japan are sooo lucky, as they also have the chance to have these Zenin-Service stuff, in which all they have to do is mail and pay for the postage I think, then they'll send you this extra stuff. And not only that, they also have the chance to win other freebies, including console devices and games, plushies, etc. etc. etc.! Unfair...! But oh well, got to live with it and be contented with the furoku... hehe...
awwww, too bad. thanks for the information and sorry for the off topic >.o i ordered mine with feb issue o.O;; and i preordered something else. so it wont be arriving until next month. and my patience is running off. but choosing the items to have it shipped as soon as the item becomes available is too expensive. so i have to be patient!!

@ad454
i hate bishiesss. why are they so pretty and cuteeee DD: yunokiii, its so hard to decide which one i like ;___; i think ill go for Len though DD: i cant wait for the next episode ;.; i hope the english subb comes out soon though. i feel so weird reading chinese @o@
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 00:44   Link #900
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai

I don't understand this picture.... why is yunoki cutting up a carrot shouldn't it be a steak. If i'm not mistaken carrot are usually served in small piece not like a whole carrot.

Tags
musical, romance