Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-23, 22:36   Link #541
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans17 View Post
is that true but ive seen links to raws all the time?
Just punch in the name of the LN and the RAWs. You'll find something sooner or later.
Old 2014-10-23, 22:43   Link #542
nathans17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and still...

Spoiler for morning eyeful of ass:

I'm surprised if Mio couldn't do THIS much or even Kaguya.
and as long as im here that pic is from volume 6 right?
nathans17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 22:51   Link #543
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
pretty much.
Old 2014-10-23, 23:45   Link #544
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I second, anyone got context on this? I mean, does she sleep in his bed every day or just randomly attack him in the mornings?
Old 2014-10-24, 00:21   Link #545
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I second, anyone got context on this? I mean, does she sleep in his bed every day or just randomly attack him in the mornings?
think trill said that this is already SSDD for her and Kazuki. Kaguya was there too.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:23   Link #546
Mechatrill

V5, last image:
Spoiler:

Need I say more?

Also, they tend to alternate. We got some bunny ear maid Koyuki early morning service around early V4. Think there's been more than a few mentions of Mio and Charlotte sneaking in over the last few volumes too. Can't remember exactly when though...

Also, hey, V6 Ch3 Chinese translation got a small update! Time to read.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 15:06   Link #547
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The girl's reason for sneaking to his bed would be.....?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 20:36   Link #548
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
The girl's reason for sneaking to his bed would be.....?
Cause why not? Do we honestly need a reason for why the girls are sneaking into his bed?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 21:11   Link #549
Nagakun
The One who Peek

So you need a reason to attack a person sleeping? Well, about time we got one of that type of girl haha
Old 2014-10-24, 23:22   Link #550
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
V5, last image:
Spoiler:

Need I say more?

Also, they tend to alternate. We got some bunny ear maid Koyuki early morning service around early V4. Think there's been more than a few mentions of Mio and Charlotte sneaking in over the last few volumes too. Can't remember exactly when though...

Any chance you can tell us what's going on in this scene? Like the dialogue or context?
Old 2014-10-24, 23:29   Link #551
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
V5, last image:
Spoiler:

Need I say more?

Lucky bastard!

Girls sneaking in his bed is just....I'm jelly.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 00:47   Link #552
Mechatrill

Quote:
Any chance you can tell us what's going on in this scene? Like the dialogue or context?
Well, it's the end of volume 5, the epilogue in fact. They just did the expedition I talked about in an earlier spoiler, so Kaguya's under Asmodeus' influence and was waiting in Kazuki's room. Then, as the two were getting started, Hikaru popped up from under the covers of one of the bed and joined in. That's about as much as I can say without direct translations, which are rather saucy.

Also, despite the scene with Hikaru's pic in V6 being the first scene of V6 and this pic being the last one of V5, this scene isn't the last one of V5, so the two events are not in fact the same night, I think... I got confused by that at first...

Some quotes... Well, I do feel generous right now, so let's go with the last few lines of that scene:
Spoiler for Direct, if not the best, translation:

Also, one a different note, apparently V6 Ch3 got fully translated, rather than in parts like the previous 2 chapters did. It's confirmed though, the heroine of this volume is definitely
Spoiler:
Old 2014-10-25, 00:55   Link #553
kazzuya

Quote:
Well, it's the end of volume 5, the epilogue in fact. They just did the expedition I talked about in an earlier spoiler, so Kaguya's under Asmodeus' influence and was waiting in Kazuki's room. Then, as the two were getting started, Hikaru popped up from under the covers of one of the bed and joined in. That's about as much as I can say without direct translations, which are rather saucy.

Also, despite the scene with Hikaru's pic in V6 being the first scene of V6 and this pic being the last one of V5, this scene isn't the last one of V5, so the two events are not in fact the same night, I think... I got confused by that at first...

Some quotes... Well, I do feel generous right now, so let's go with the last few lines of that scene:

Also, one a different note, apparently V6 Ch3 got fully translated, rather than in parts like the previous 2 chapters did. It's confirmed though, the heroine of this volume is definitely
Spoiler:
Is that LP 25 or LP (Negative) - 25?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 01:04   Link #554
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Is that LP 25 or LP (Negative) - 25?
There are no negative LP. I think 30 is friendship. The lowest I've seen, Ryuutaki Shinobu who hates him, is 2.
Old 2014-10-25, 01:22   Link #555
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Spoiler:
You, sir, are now officially god of this thread. Keep your summoner away from Kazuki.

Also, am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Kazuki suggested Hikaru and Kaguya should les out with each other while he watched?
Old 2014-10-25, 01:30   Link #556
Mechatrill

Quote:
You, sir, are now officially god of this thread. Keep your summoner away from Kazuki.

Also, am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Kazuki suggested Hikaru and Kaguya should les out with each other while he watched?
Might just be my bad translation, but I don't think that's what he was suggesting...

I don't think so anyways... The Chinese translation used:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-10-25, 02:18   Link #557
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Might just be my bad translation, but I don't think that's what he was suggesting...

I don't think so anyways... The Chinese translation used:
Spoiler:
Heh. This is what GT thought of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Translate
Me? Then hui night sister and optical sister two people in this bed friendly bar.
Old 2014-10-25, 03:08   Link #558
ZeKeR
Superbad

Kazuki...

Spoiler for YES! YEEEESH!:
Old 2014-10-25, 03:48   Link #559
Amanomurakumo

Spoiler for Table of Summoners:

Can someone fill in the gaps?
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 12:01   Link #560
XFire
150% done

So from what I can tell, every conquered girl aside from Kaguya has already used her Level Ten spell chance with Kazuki. Can anyone tell my what circumstance caused it? The only one I know is Mio's death and revival with Phenex.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem