Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-23, 13:45   Link #1
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Chapter 232 Discussion [Manga]

This week we have a cover shot of a smiling Sakura.

On the first page, we have the level 2 sasuke looking at Naruto, who looks back at him a little stunned. Naruto speaks something, and Sasuke speaks back. Naruto charges at Sasuke. Naruto has a huge claw of chakra that is being swung. There's a huge crash, and smoke fills the area. Sasuke has protected himself with what appears to be a 'wing'. Naruto looks shocked, (as is appropriate) and is flung backwards.

Naruto crashes into the statue, and looks at Sasuke, who is in a pulverized clearing in the middle of one of the statue's legs. Sasuke has one 'wing' out, and then pops out another 'wing'.

We have a nice shot of Batman-Sasuke, and Naruto says something. We see a shot of Oro's eye, and then Sasuke's eye. Sasuke says a few words. We see a bunch of words on top of pictures of one of the sound nin, and Sasuke. Naruto has a shock look, as if he realizes or understands something.

Naruto looks down at his hand, and something is happening to the chakra. I believe Naruto realizes he can't keep this up too much longer. Naruto says something to sasuke, and Sasuke replies. They talk back and forth about another page, no doubt about friendship, for for two pages afterwards, we have a collage of images. One appears to be of Naruto's memories, one of Sasuke's.

Then we see a huge close-up of Itachi with the mangekyou. Sasuke stares wide-eyed at Naruto, and then starts doing the seal for the chidori. Naruto's chakra bubbles all over, and he starts to form what appears to be a rasengan in his hand. Except, it initially started to swirl, and then formed this huge bubble with a white concentration in the middle. I believe the center which is about the size of a regular rasengan is the really powerful element here. Darker chakra surrounds it until the orb is about 2 feet in diameter.

Sasuke's chidori has formed, except it has black lightning-like things flying out of it. It looks pretty creepy.

Naruto and Sasuke then lung at each other. Naruto is flying with his huge orb, and Sasuke with his wings and black lightning chidori.

The last two-page spread is of the two jutsus starting to collide.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 13:50   Link #2
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
This week we have a cover shot of a smiling Sakura.

On the first page, we have the level 2 sasuke looking at Naruto, who looks back at him a little stunned. Naruto speaks something, and Sasuke speaks back. Naruto charges at Sasuke. Naruto has a huge claw of chakra that is being swung. There's a huge crash, and smoke fills the area. Sasuke has protected himself with what appears to be a 'wing'. Naruto looks shocked, (as is appropriate) and is flung backwards.

Naruto crashes into the statue, and looks at Sasuke, who is in a pulverized clearing in the middle of one of the statue's legs. Sasuke has one 'wing' out, and then pops out another 'wing'.

We have a nice shot of Batman-Sasuke, and Naruto says something. We see a shot of Oro's eye, and then Sasuke's eye. Sasuke says a few words. We see a bunch of words on top of pictures of one of the sound nin, and Sasuke. Naruto has a shock look, as if he realizes or understands something.

Naruto looks down at his hand, and something is happening to the chakra. I believe Naruto realizes he can't keep this up too much longer. Naruto says something to sasuke, and Sasuke replies. They talk back and forth about another page, no doubt about friendship, for for two pages afterwards, we have a collage of images. One appears to be of Naruto's memories, one of Sasuke's.

Then we see a huge close-up of Itachi with the mangekyou. Sasuke stares wide-eyed at Naruto, and then starts doing the seal for the chidori. Naruto's chakra bubbles all over, and he starts to form what appears to be a rasengan in his hand. Except, it initially started to swirl, and then formed this huge bubble with a white concentration in the middle. I believe the center which is about the size of a regular rasengan is the really powerful element here. Darker chakra surrounds it until the orb is about 2 feet in diameter.

Sasuke's chidori has formed, except it has black lightning-like things flying out of it. It looks pretty creepy.

Naruto and Sasuke then lung at each other. Naruto is flying with his huge orb, and Sasuke with his wings and black lightning chidori.

The last two-page spread is of the two jutsus starting to collide.

Sounds like its going to end soon.... Im glad. As far as the chapter itself goes...
Once again it all comes down to Chidori Vs. Rasengan, except this time its all or nothing for both of them.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 13:54   Link #3
Satoru

whoa...sound's pretty cool. Gargoyle Sasuke . That's a very nice idea. I wonder if he can fly now. And that new chidori must rock. I'm surprised Kakashi didn't show up yet, though.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:00   Link #4
Yogi

Interesting to note, Naruto now forms the Rasengan with only one hand, and now it looks perfectly round, unlike most of the other Rasengans we've seen.

Edit: I just want to know where Sasuke is getting his power from. Curse Seal? Sharingan? He's supposed to be almost compeltely drained by now.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:05   Link #5
Nub.Itachi
Uchiha Opposition

well from the look of the manga it almost looks as if sasuke is flying but hard to tell... all i have to say is this next chapter is going to be VERY exciting can't even think about it without going berserk, oh well,i really hate hangers like this lol
Nub.Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:05   Link #6
Captain_Dope

One of the best chapters ever.

Page 6: When Naruto looks at Sasukes eyes, he thinks about the eyes of Orochimaru. Another hint that says that Sasuke will reach him.

And after Sasukes little speech and the 2 pages of flashbacks, I have no doubt now that Sasuke will not return to Konoha.

I think it was thanks to Kyuubis chakra that Naruto was able to do a one handed Rasengan.

Pages 13-19 were very made well. So dramatic and intense. Cant wait to see that scene animated.

Now lets see who is strongest and who will win: Dark Chidori Vs Kyuubi Rasengan.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:12   Link #7
biassj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
Interesting to note, Naruto now forms the Rasengan with only one hand, and now it looks perfectly round, unlike most of the other Rasengans we've seen.

Edit: I just want to know where Sasuke is getting his power from. Curse Seal? Sharingan? He's supposed to be almost compeltely drained by now.
His wings.
biassj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:14   Link #8
biassj

I think I see Kakashi coming in as a wall.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:16   Link #9
Yogi

Quick and VERY dirty translation. No accuracy gaurenteed.

Pg 1: Title screen

Pg 2: "More power, the answer!"
Naruto: "Special . . is that what you mean?"
Sasuke: "Heh heh. I'm not going to lose."

Pg 3-5: Sound effects

Pg 6: Naruto: Sasuke, you . . .

Pg 7: Sakon: I think he's talking about Sasuke and the barrel thing.
Sasuke: "I don't have a lot of time in this body."

Pg 8: Naruto: Saying about something happening to his left hand.
Naruto: Talking about Sasuke's power, something about risk.
Sasuke: "Did you know?"
Sasuke: Says something about the place they're fighting in. Names it too. Evidently, it's important.

Pg 9: Sasuke: "It's the perfect place, Naruto."
Sasuke: "Now, let's put an end to our talk."
Sasuke: "Now, we finish the battle."

Pg 10-12: "The battle, from the past to the future."

Pg 13: "Chidori!"

Pg 14-17: Sound effects:

Pg 18-19: "Chidori" "Rasengan"
Old 2004-09-23, 14:18   Link #10
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by biassj
I think I see Kakashi coming in as a wall.
It looks like the two attacks have just hit in the last two pages.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:20   Link #11
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
One thing's for sure: there's no chance Naruto could be holding back the rasengan this time. He's way too out-of-control.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:20   Link #12
biassj

Quote:
It looks like the two attacks have just hit in the last two pages.
Hmmm, true. Don't want Kakashi to die anyways.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:24   Link #13
wb_hicks

next week the end of the fight cool. but this is surpising naruto doing the rasengan with one hand with kyubi charka at that.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:27   Link #14
Yogi

The whole problem about Super Chidori and Super Rasengan sort of bothers me though. Chidori is supposed to be Kakashi's crowning technique, while Rasengan is one of THE hardest Jutsus to learn. Now both Naruto and Sasuke have upgraded versions of it???

WHY?

Do they just stuff more power into the thing until it looks better? Does that mean Sasuke is putting more power into his Chidori than KAKASHI? What about the Rasengan? It's supposed to require superb control as well as power. Now Naruto has enough control to create it in one hand, dispite all the power he's pumping into it?

Dumb.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:31   Link #15
Anthriel
天使

Is it just me, or does Sasuke look like Raziel (from Soul Reaver) right now? I think the wings are just somewhat ... over the top.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:33   Link #16
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
The whole problem about Super Chidori and Super Rasengan sort of bothers me though. Chidori is supposed to be Kakashi's crowning technique, while Rasengan is one of THE hardest Jutsus to learn. Now both Naruto and Sasuke have upgraded versions of it???

WHY?

Do they just stuff more power into the thing until it looks better? Does that mean Sasuke is putting more power into his Chidori than KAKASHI? What about the Rasengan? It's supposed to require superb control as well as power. Now Naruto has enough control to create it in one hand, dispite all the power he's pumping into it?

Dumb.
You should get used to it...I was wondering how long it would be before Sasuke and Naruto became more than mini-clones of Kakashi & Jiraiya. If they want to be the next two legendary ninjas (and they will be...there's a reason this series focuses on them and not Jiraiya & Kakashi) they need to become special quickly.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:35   Link #17
Captain_Dope

Quote:

WHY?

Dumb.

They are able to "upgrade" it with the help of Kyuubi and curse seal level 2. And like I said in my previous post, I think Naruto was able to do do a one hand rasengan because Kyuubi was helping him.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:36   Link #18
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
next week the end of the fight cool. but this is surpising naruto doing the rasengan with one hand with kyubi charka at that.
This should be the "red rasengan", right?
Ok Sasuke say goodbye to the world...
A part that I was asking myself a question: can Naruto make x clones and, with each one of them, make x rasengan?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:36   Link #19
Yogi

See, if Naruto/Sasuke has practiced the Rasengan/Chidori until they can pump out version 2.0, it would be perfectly fine. Unfortunately, they're just dumping more power into it. With the Chidori it's partially forgivable, but the Rasengan requires control to go along with the power. Even with all the Kyuubi power Naruto wants, he shouldn't have been able to use it with one hand.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:38   Link #20
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
See, if Naruto/Sasuke has practiced the Rasengan/Chidori until they can pump out version 2.0, it would be perfectly fine. Unfortunately, they're just dumping more power into it. With the Chidori it's partially forgivable, but the Rasengan requires control to go along with the power. Even with all the Kyuubi power Naruto wants, he shouldn't have been able to use it with one hand.
I can solve this problem for you with a sentence.

Naruto is special.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote