AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-06, 07:44   Link #1
BrownRukus

The Official Kabuto Discussion Thread

What I really want to know about this character is his Bloodline, his bloodline is unknown does anybody have any thought on what his bloodline might be and is Kabuto stronger than Kakashi, we all know what Orchi said so ignore that, but do u think that Kabuto is stronger that kakashi with this unknown bloodline?
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 07:46   Link #2
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
What I really want to know about this character is his Bloodline, his bloodline is unknown does anybody have any thought on what his bloodline might be and is Kabuto stronger than Kakashi, we all know what Orchi said so ignore that, but do u think that Kabuto is stronger that kakashi with this unknown bloodline?
Not everyone in Naruto has to have an advanced/special bloodline.

He's an expert in medical nin techniques.
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 07:57   Link #3
BrownRukus

Yakushi Kabuto

Actually if u have seen episode 36 when he fights those shadows clone in teh frost with kakashi's team 7, his eyes turned red and also in episode 38 when Kabuto is leaving the pre-lims he says to himself "The Old Bloodline in me might awaken" so i was wondering if anybody has any thought on this?
Old 2004-01-06, 08:17   Link #4
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Old blood. He said "old blood." That could mean any number of things. But when a character's been around for over a hundred and sixty chapters and doesn't reveal something like that, it can be assumed that there's nothing to reveal.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 08:23   Link #5
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
First, Kabuto is as strong as Kakashi. According to the 1st Naruto Special Book, they have the same strength. But we don't know who'd win because they never fought.

Second, we don't know if Kabuto has an advanced bloodline. IMO, he doesn't. But he may have some sort of unknow hidden power. And if he had, it's very probable that he would be able to beat Kakashi.

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-01-06 at 09:09.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 08:38   Link #6
BrownRukus

Yakushi Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
Old blood. He said "old blood." That could mean any number of things. But when a character's been around for over a hundred and sixty chapters and doesn't reveal something like that, it can be assumed that there's nothing to reveal.
Yeh, it could probably mean that cause he was adopted by teh medical leader of konoha as an enemies son, his old blood might be acting up as his hate for konoha might truly show.
Old 2004-01-06, 08:55   Link #7
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
First, Kakashi is as strong as Kakashi.
Whats up with you Vicious-san.You are making many mistakes these days.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 09:08   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Whats up with you Vicious-san.You are making many mistakes these days.
Hmmm yeah I'll fix it now lol
I'm busy with many things these days... I'm on vacations you see... reading manga all day lol
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 10:56   Link #9
IronLungs
THIS IS YUMMY!

I'm not even going to bother to talk about who's stronger or not,
cause, as far as I know, they have not, ever, fought eachother, so saying who's stronger is just speculating, annyoing and boring.
We'll just have to see who's stronger when they have fought eachother.
If/when/how that now is going to happen.

Kabuto is just a guy with some good healing jutsu's. I dont know if he has some special bloodline. Wasent his parents killed or something like that, and he was brought to Leaf Village? Maybe he, himself doesent know so, since he never get to know his parents well (did he?).
IronLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 11:07   Link #10
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

They fought one time at the hospital remember
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 12:06   Link #11
Tboz

Kabuto's advanced bloodline... could it be his...
Spoiler:
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 12:46   Link #12
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
It's something he developed himself, is what he told Tsunade. Probably something he figured was possible after living with a chief medical ninja his entire life.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 12:54   Link #13
BrownRukus

Yakushi Kabuto

I still don't understand why in episode 36, his eyes went red, ur eyes don't go red even if ur angry, there has to be something behind it. It's possible that his bloodline is acting up.
Old 2004-01-06, 13:55   Link #14
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
I still don't understand why in episode 36, his eyes went red, ur eyes don't go red even if ur angry, there has to be something behind it. It's possible that his bloodline is acting up.
Condiering all the odd things people without bloodline limits can do, I dont think a red eye is much of an indication otherwise really.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 17:40   Link #15
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Yes, I think that Kabuto has this special bloodline ability that makes him turn out badly in photographs. If you notice, they don't have any scenes of people taking photographs of him in the entire series so far.

Kabuto NEVER says he has a bloodline. What he says is his old BLOOD is acting up. Maybe he's like Orochimaru...just taking up someone else's body. It explains how he was found as a kid. He's using a lifetime of experience in a kid's body.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 13:31   Link #16
Retta
A/S/L...?

i got some theory about kabuto...

as we dont know anything about his past, and about his bloodline.

Spoiler:
Retta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 13:47   Link #17
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I didn't really pay much attention to kabuto till recently. He's a superb character! I wanna know more too. And bout the kakashi and kabuto thing... Even if they are the same in strength, kakashi owns!
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 14:29   Link #18
LeafNinja

If you look to the original manga (as many should do when it comes to things which can be animated differently) it looks like Kabuto just gets really pissed off in that scene, his eyes bulge and get a little veiny. Because it is black and white they couldn't get the red filling his eyes, but Kishimoto could have done something similar if he wanted, and he didn't. So I would just say Kabuto was really pissed when that happened and nothing less.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 15:10   Link #19
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Lets clear this up. Anything is possible. IMO I don't think Kabuto has an advanced bloodline but I suppose its possible. I really dont think so though, and it seems most people here concur. He was just a bit pissed off and the animators just made it like that I guess.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 15:42   Link #20
Last of the Uchiha

That an interesting theory. Now i'm a faithful beliver that Kabuto has an Advanve Bloodline, damn you BrownRukus!. If you notice, Orochimaru's elite guards have all an Advance Bloodline except his regular army. It make sense if Kabuto had it with him, after all, he is Orochimaru right hand.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote