AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 22:16   Link #281
Micante

Dragon Ball Z also seems to be pumping out quite a number of fanfics.

*Prays that Code Geass fandom will live on.*

Lelouch: *Casts Geass* LIVE!
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:17   Link #282
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Naruto... is a subject I won't discuss

to get on topic, here's a little idea I ending up dreaming after I finished the series. I'm curious to see what y'all think (this is a very brief summary of a fanfic that may actually never come to light)-

10~15 years after the series ends, everyone has moved on with the passage of time, having grown in one way or another. But even with lelouch's sacrifice, Nunnally must still deal with problems, such as monetary, food, war bills, etc. (basically what we of this world face- Brittania may possibly been able to provide for a while, but I doubt it could hold for too long), and once again conflict is occuring. Not wanting a reapeat of what happened with Lelouch, Nunnally refuses to use KMF's and force to end these disputs, but is still caught in a pinch. At the same time, a young man is found traveling the world, slowly solving these problems as he travels the world. Word reaches "Zero" and Nunnally, and they also recognize these tactics as being far too similar to what lelouch would do. When they manage to meet him, he calls himself "the avatar of Lelouch"

... and no, this has nothing to do with A:TLA

just an idea, and there's more to this as well, as it combines a second idea I had into it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:19   Link #283
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Naruto... is a subject I won't discuss

to get on topic, here's a little idea I ending up dreaming after I finished the series. I'm curious to see what y'all think (this is a very brief summary of a fanfic that may actually never come to light)-

10~15 years after the series ends, everyone has moved on with the passage of time, having grown in one way or another. But even with lelouch's sacrifice, Nunnally must still deal with problems, such as monetary, food, war bills, etc. (basically what we of this world face- Brittania may possibly been able to provide for a while, but I doubt it could hold for too long), and once again conflict is occuring. Not wanting a reapeat of what happened with Lelouch, Nunnally refuses to use KMF's and force to end these disputs, but is still caught in a pinch. At the same time, a young man is found traveling the world, slowly solving these problems as he travels the world. Word reaches "Zero" and Nunnally, and they also recognize these tactics as being far too similar to what lelouch would do. When they manage to meet him, he calls himself "the avatar of Lelouch"

... and no, this has nothing to do with A:TLA

just an idea, and there's more to this as well, as it combines a second idea I had into it
Sounds like a good idea, I'd like to read it if you ever write it.

Is C.C gonna be travelling with this Avatar of Lelouch?
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:22   Link #284
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Sounds like a good idea, I'd like to read it if you ever write it.

Is C.C gonna be travelling with this Avatar of Lelouch?
There will probably be an avatar of C.C. To make things more interesting... you should make the avatar of Lelouch a girl. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
Naruto might as well be the Bible among the anime landscape for the amount of popularity it has. That said I the only way Naruto is going to die is when the world ends.
"...and then Naruto walked on the water, but Sasuke betrayed him and stabbed him from behind. However, thanks to the will of the Hokages Naruto inherited, Naruto was reborn."
Old 2008-09-28, 22:44   Link #285
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post

"...and then Naruto walked on the water, but Sasuke betrayed him and stabbed him from behind. However, thanks to the will of the Hokages Naruto inherited, Naruto was reborn."
Oh dude, that's.. That's just wrong,
Old 2008-09-28, 22:48   Link #286
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
There will probably be an avatar of C.C. To make things more interesting... you should make the avatar of Lelouch a girl. >.<

Actually Naruto reminds me more of Peter in some aspects, except Peter was never screaming about he was going to be Jesus one day.

Anyway I will probably posting a small slice-of-life C.C./Lelouch one-shot in a couple of days. It basically is a peek at there relationship living on the orange plantation with Anya and Jeremiah after the finale.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:55   Link #287
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
^I read it. First, I was like

Then I 'd. Good job.
Ah, thanks. It's meant to be more crack and funny than serious romance. There's far too much "serious" romance in CG already, so crack pairings are far more interesting than ye old overdone cannon pairings. (I will never, for example, right a dedicated LelouchxCC/Shirley/Kallen, except for parody purposes.)

Oh, and I updated the second of three. It's more based around a word pun/innuendo than anything else, so it's less 'in character' than the first one. The third one will give a nice conclusion and reason why to the three.

I recently finished another, related-but-separate fic in the same vein that I'll post later this week after I finish its twinfic. Here's the title, to give you a hint.

"Go Tamaki, It's Your Birthday"

Quote:
I wonder how long it takes for Code Geass fanfiction, on ff.net specifically, to come to a stall. The series is over and people will move to new fandoms. I hope the dubs would allow the fanfiction fandom to last a bit longer, but most people who watch the dubs suck at creating interesting stories. It wasn't that large to begin with.
The series is over in Japan, not the US. I'm not sure it even finished R1 yet in the US. And then there are reruns, for those who don't obsessively watch every episode as it comes out. So there's easily the better part of a year, assuming anyone watches it on CN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Indeed.

Everyone knows, assuming Naruto fanfiction mass = truth, that after stabbing Naruto Sasuke would proceed to make out with him.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:58   Link #288
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Yeah, sorry about that. >.> Just wanted to point out main character walking on water thing. Although if Naruto follows the bible then...

Spoiler:

Anyways, I just finished a V.V. fic I've been working on. Since it was on and off and took a few weeks, the mood drastically shifts throughotu the story and I can't even tell what genre it is anymore. >.<

I'll post it when I update my multi-chapter fic and if procrastination doesn't stick to me and not let go for weeks, probably sometime in the next few days.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:19   Link #289
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Yeah, sorry about that. >.> Just wanted to point out main character walking on water thing. Although if Naruto follows the bible then...

Spoiler:

Anyways, I just finished a V.V. fic I've been working on. Since it was on and off and took a few weeks, the mood drastically shifts throughotu the story and I can't even tell what genre it is anymore. >.<

I'll post it when I update my multi-chapter fic and if procrastination doesn't stick to me and not let go for weeks, probably sometime in the next few days.
Eh, nah. As long as you weren't compeletly serious. I'm just.. Bothered by that stuff.

Anyways, congratulations! You're actually getting stuff done. Everything I have to do is only.. Halfway finished, and I'm relying on my not-serious sinus infection as an excuse to do it later.

I'll be looking forward to the update, Micante, good luck. Also, remember, free times doesn't come to you, you have to make it.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:32   Link #290
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
The series is over in Japan, not the US. I'm not sure it even finished R1 yet in the US. And then there are reruns, for those who don't obsessively watch every episode as it comes out. So there's easily the better part of a year, assuming anyone watches it on CN.
Indeed.
I know, I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
I wonder how long it takes for Code Geass fanfiction, on ff.net specifically, to come to a stall. The series is over and people will move to new fandoms. I hope the dubs would allow the fanfiction fandom to last a bit longer, but most people who watch the dubs suck at creating interesting stories. It wasn't that large to begin with.
From what I've seen anyway, Nate Grey is a pretty good author(he's going off the dubs), though.

It's on episode 22 of the first season on the dub by the way. I watch it, it's a pretty good dub imo and it's interesting to re-watch the series in English, like a new experience.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:33   Link #291
Jays

This was something I came up with after listening to one too many Pantera songs.

-

I propose a distopian future, whereby the people and individuals from the past, realize that although they have attained "peace", they indeed do not fully grasp what peace truly is. This of course is the result of Lelouch's master plan, which although succeeded, did not seep deep within the hearts of the people whom he so desperately wished to set free.

To this extent, in my future, set five years after the events of the final episode, pits a grief-stricken Suzaku who has reached his limit, realizes that he is no wielder, but rather he is a sword. The shoes that he must fill are far too huge for him to ever be able to understand, and thusly he is having a hard time coping with the life he lives. The true pain in his heart though isn't his love for the dead Euphemia, but rather not being able to show the world how much his best friend had to suffer to the very end, something that he did himself did not realize until well after his death.

Nunally, the beloved sister of Lelouch and Empress of Britannia, has become obsessed with finding the truth behind the lies of her brother and family. Having been deeply scared twice by having her mother and brother die in her hands she is unable to deal with the present circumstances of the world. In short she has begun to revere her older brother as a God amongst men, losing her patience with anyone who dares to sully his name in her presence. Henceforth she, much like her farther, in denial, seeks to bring back the past, if not at the very least, be able to see her older brother once more, who's corpse was immidiately removed from that very day of his assassination.

-

Well it totally isn't a distopian future for the world, but one for the characters of Code Geass, who now realize that Lelouch was something more than them, someone whom transcended the very lives of men. I want to create a world where - and this is just an analogy, and the legalities of said individuals can discussed later, so please do not be offended - people truly did not understand what Jesus gave to them, but in a personal manner.

In essence, by attempting to shoulder the burden by himself, Lelouch inadvertantly hid the problems of this very world from the people that he wished to protect; upon unloading it, the burden became far too heavy for anyone to ever imagine. Indeed it depicts a world that needs a God, a world that needs the true Zero, something Suzaku laments as Lelouch himself not realizing the hell he has unleashed.

-

In truth I wish to explore the meaning of words like peace, good, happiness, love, ect. Do we really all understand them? Are we capeable of doing good? Is everyone truly equal? Was the Emperor right when he said that no one is created equal? Was V.V. right when he said that Lelouch and Charles were indeed the very same?

Did Lelouch really create a new world, or did he give the past a chance to redeem themselves? Was he really looking into the future, or was Lelouch simply trying to give people happiness? Only he knows...
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:28   Link #292
chryss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
This was something I came up with after listening to one too many Pantera songs.

-

I propose a distopian future, whereby the people and individuals from the past, realize that although they have attained "peace", they indeed do not fully grasp what peace truly is. This of course is the result of Lelouch's master plan, which although succeeded, did not seep deep within the hearts of the people whom he so desperately wished to set free.

To this extent, in my future, set five years after the events of the final episode, pits a grief-stricken Suzaku who has reached his limit, realizes that he is no wielder, but rather he is a sword. The shoes that he must fill are far too huge for him to ever be able to understand, and thusly he is having a hard time coping with the life he lives. The true pain in his heart though isn't his love for the dead Euphemia, but rather not being able to show the world how much his best friend had to suffer to the very end, something that he did himself did not realize until well after his death.

Nunally, the beloved sister of Lelouch and Empress of Britannia, has become obsessed with finding the truth behind the lies of her brother and family. Having been deeply scared twice by having her mother and brother die in her hands she is unable to deal with the present circumstances of the world. In short she has begun to revere her older brother as a God amongst men, losing her patience with anyone who dares to sully his name in her presence. Henceforth she, much like her farther, in denial, seeks to bring back the past, if not at the very least, be able to see her older brother once more, who's corpse was immidiately removed from that very day of his assassination.

-

Well it totally isn't a distopian future for the world, but one for the characters of Code Geass, who now realize that Lelouch was something more than them, someone whom transcended the very lives of men. I want to create a world where - and this is just an analogy, and the legalities of said individuals can discussed later, so please do not be offended - people truly did not understand what Jesus gave to them, but in a personal manner.

In essence, by attempting to shoulder the burden by himself, Lelouch inadvertantly hid the problems of this very world from the people that he wished to protect; upon unloading it, the burden became far too heavy for anyone to ever imagine. Indeed it depicts a world that needs a God, a world that needs the true Zero, something Suzaku laments as Lelouch himself not realizing the hell he has unleashed.

-

In truth I wish to explore the meaning of words like peace, good, happiness, love, ect. Do we really all understand them? Are we capeable of doing good? Is everyone truly equal? Was the Emperor right when he said that no one is created equal? Was V.V. right when he said that Lelouch and Charles were indeed the very same?

Did Lelouch really create a new world, or did he give the past a chance to redeem themselves? Was he really looking into the future, or was Lelouch simply trying to give people happiness? Only he knows...

You have there same interesting ideas and yes I would like to read and comment your story.
Lelouchs end kind of shocked me.
I'm not to happy with the directors choice to let the main protagonist die and make him the Scapegoat of the world.
chryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:39   Link #293
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
plot bunnies ate my brain, I started a new story though not a long runner, this one will be around 20 or more chapters

Title: Code Geass: Requiem
Summary:
A man walks this world, his name and history unknown however the face he carries is one of a man who has sinned, a man he doesn't remember being, a man named Lelouch vi Britannia

Spoiler for prologue, since ff.net is still uploading it for viewers:

typing chapter one now X3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:22   Link #294
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
plot bunnies ate my brain, I started a new story though not a long runner, this one will be around 20 or more chapters

Title: Code Geass: Requiem
Summary:
A man walks this world, his name and history unknown however the face he carries is one of a man who has sinned, a man he doesn't remember being, a man named Lelouch vi Britannia

Spoiler for prologue, since ff.net is still uploading it for viewers:

typing chapter one now X3
AHHHHHHH..... a Lelouch lives fic. So many ways that that one could be played around with. Good potential there. Good luck with that.

I have a question: Clovis and Cornelia are hugely popular characters, but they both ordered the massacre of Japanese civilians. Does anyone wonder why most fans don't seem to mind that aspect of their character? I'm curious because for something so heinous, I don't hold it against them. It's as if: "Clovis is fabulous, so I'll overlook his war crime..." I don't understand myself either.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:33   Link #295
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
AHHHHHHH..... a Lelouch lives fic. So many ways that that one could be played around with. Good potential there. Good luck with that.

I have a question: Clovis and Cornelia are hugely popular characters, but they both ordered the massacre of Japanese civilians. Does anyone wonder why most fans don't seem to mind that aspect of their character? I'm curious because for something so heinous, I don't hold it against them. It's as if: "Clovis is fabulous, so I'll overlook his war crime..." I don't understand myself either.
Same reason people overlook what Lelouch as done I guess, all of them have redeeming parts to them but the good parts are far and few between.

I like Cornelia because she is a respectable army commander, as respectable as they get in Code Geass, in season 1. She doesn't like to forsake men but is also strict about following orders. Also she made for a good protagonist 1st season.

Clovis some people like simply for the sound episode he was in. And for the fact that its hinted that he actually liked the Lamperouge's despite the commoner status.

Funny enough in the national poll for Code Geass in USA he made number first. Rivalz 2, Lelouch 3, Shirley 4, C.C. 5.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 21:14   Link #296
Lunara
Pure Beauty

I recommend this story to those that want a more of what happens after the end...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4564883/1/Immortal_Penance
Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 22:11   Link #297
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
I recommend this story to those that want a more of what happens after the end...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4564883/1/Immortal_Penance
Lol that story is pretty good. I enjoyed reading it for sure
Old 2008-09-30, 22:25   Link #298
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

in my Fan fic... wierd shit happens between Kallen and my OC's mechs (White Glint and Gurran).......... -_-

They Combine, I've yet to think of a ... non cracked up reason why yet.
Old 2008-09-30, 22:37   Link #299
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Immortal penance... if I can put aside my pride about FF.net, then it's gettinga review that basically goes, WANT MOAR. NAO

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:35   Link #300
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

White Glint... is a pain. I swear it never dies...

Anyways, 2nd attempt: I have no great hopes but this time I'm writing with a friend, so...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4513350/...Geass_The_Lost

Tags
character, discussion