Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-09, 22:03   Link #821
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
but said war would it be between the countries each girl comes, or everybody against Japan?
The world again Ichika's Harem and in the end the world against IS users. The girls can choose either Ichika or his Sister Chifuyu.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 08:32   Link #822
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Well, I'm going to make a poll, which one do you want me to do next after vol 6? A snippet here and there of your favourite scene or a full translation of vol 7? Please kindly write your choice when you post something, once for each person ^_^
you mean on baka-tsuki?

volume 7 is good but, i would like to know, just like the girls at the start of volume 6

just what exactly happened between ichika and houki, i believe it was mentioned

a translation of whatever volume that's from would mean a lot

but hey, anything's fine i appreciate the work put in to this
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 15:28   Link #823
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
but said war would it be between the countries each girl comes, or everybody against Japan?
Probably between the girls. And each country has at least two IS each. So having one fight a war, is like having one army in a war. So that makes sense. So saying the war between all members of Ichika's harem is the same as the respective countries the girls are from fighting each other.

Fight between the girls = fight between countries.

The countries wouldn't dare hit Japan. I mean Japan has two Gen 4 IS on them.

Old 2011-04-10, 18:35   Link #824
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Probably, yeah. Or it maybe there's something to do with the concern of the Phantom Task? Cause I heard the leader and the members and associates are a bunch of lesbians. Maybe she wanted to prevent her imouto-chan from getting recruited by
The female IS users are definitely Lesbnians who thinks Ichika is an obstacle to a woman dominated society, one that they want to be leading.
Old 2011-04-10, 19:42   Link #825
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The female IS users are definitely Lesbnians who thinks Ichika is an obstacle to a woman dominated society, one that they want to be leading.
Then Ichika must persuade hunt them down, add them to his harem them before they do too much damage.

Also, can someone clarify more on Tatenashi imouto, I can't tell if imouto has a lesbian complex for Tatenashi or that she has an inferior complex to her. (damn, google translate. xD)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 19:44   Link #826
Javiersansano

isn't it a bit chovinistic calling them lesbians?.......at least they are extreme feminists, perhaps man-haters, but not necessarily lesbians.......................of course, I know it doesn't matter, cause these comments are directed to fictional characters, but still....

also, to blitz1/2, and everybody else, if you are making any comment on the 7° volume, please make use of the spoiler tag, because some people, like me, can't read japanese, and have to wait for translations from sites like bakatsuki, or for the blessed summaries from kuroishinigami, who actually uses said tag.........By no means I'm trying to offend someone, but I also admit that this is a complaint, so if I offended or bothered someone, I apologize

Last edited by Javiersansano; 2011-04-10 at 19:47. Reason: missing info
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 00:03   Link #827
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Then Ichika must persuade hunt them down, add them to his harem them before they do too much damage.

Also, can someone clarify more on Tatenashi imouto, I can't tell if imouto has a lesbian complex for Tatenashi or that she has an inferior complex to her. (damn, google translate. xD)
Spoiler for vol 7:

And for the record, although I was the one giving Kanzashi the nickname of Tatenashi-imouto, it seems I made a huge mistake. Since Tatenashi is the first name, it should be Sarashiki-imouto instead.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 08:18   Link #828
Javiersansano

Is it just me, or Byakushiki setsura wasn't supposed to be more like the following images,
Spoiler for if someone has read the novel, or the summaries, don't read:

Spoiler for image:

Spoiler for image 2:
Old 2011-04-11, 16:39   Link #829
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Is it just me, or Byakushiki setsura wasn't supposed to be more like the following images,
Spoiler for if someone has read the novel, or the summaries, don't read:

Spoiler for image:

Spoiler for image 2:
No, no, no, no, no, no.

The first picture is Setsura (the arm weapon) in its particle cannon mode. It seems like it. It changes between modes.
Old 2011-04-11, 18:48   Link #830
Javiersansano

meaning that the arm whole arm grows bigger when it changes to particle cannon mode, while the claw grows bigger in claw mode, and finally, it reduces when it is in its shield mode?

Not sure, but the anime did not show that, I think
Old 2011-04-11, 21:43   Link #831
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
isn't it a bit chovinistic calling them lesbians?.......at least they are extreme feminists, perhaps man-haters, but not necessarily lesbians.......................of course, I know it doesn't matter, cause these comments are directed to fictional characters, but still....

also, to blitz1/2, and everybody else, if you are making any comment on the 7° volume, please make use of the spoiler tag, because some people, like me, can't read japanese, and have to wait for translations from sites like bakatsuki, or for the blessed summaries from kuroishinigami, who actually uses said tag.........By no means I'm trying to offend someone, but I also admit that this is a complaint, so if I offended or bothered someone, I apologize
They were confirmed as lesbians during volume 5 after Autumn escaped and reported back to Scholl.

Also, is it true that Tabane is the leader of PT? Or that more Imageboard crackpot theories.
Old 2011-04-11, 22:45   Link #832
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Crackpot theory, unless it's confirmed in vol 7. Scholl is the "acting" leader at the moment.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 09:38   Link #833
Ypocaramel

I see some progress on Volume 6 Ch3 at BT. Thanks
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 09:44   Link #834
Javiersansano

Also, thanks to those progressing with volumes 1 and 4........if anyone could translate the epilogue of volume 3, so that those who atched the anime can know what the real ending of the volume is, it would be extremely appreciated
Old 2011-04-12, 20:04   Link #835
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
They were confirmed as lesbians during volume 5 after Autumn escaped and reported back to Scholl.

Also, is it true that Tabane is the leader of PT? Or that more Imageboard crackpot theories.
I'm pretty sure that she isn't the leader of phantom task. I mean she doens't really seem like a women supremacist. And why would they have to steal IS from other countries when they could just ask Tabane to make a couple of 4th gens for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
I see some progress on Volume 6 Ch3 at BT. Thanks
Good work guys!

Quote:
Also, thanks to those progressing with volumes 1 and 4........if anyone could translate the epilogue of volume 3, so that those who atched the anime can know what the real ending of the volume is, it would be extremely appreciated
I totally agree.
Old 2011-04-12, 20:10   Link #836
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Thumbs down

Quote:
meaning that the arm whole arm grows bigger when it changes to particle cannon mode, while the claw grows bigger in claw mode, and finally, it reduces when it is in its shield mode?

Not sure, but the anime did not show that, I think
They did show it, but it was like two-three second shot. And it completely didn't do its justice. In the books Setsura has a mode that is a particle CANNON. Not a measly gun. The recoil is described in the books as enough to make Icihika move back a good ten feet in the air, and also strong enough to off balance Silvero Gospel. So yeah, the anime completely killed it.
Old 2011-04-13, 00:39   Link #837
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Does this help? I'm rather impressed with how it all went in relation to the novel. Further confirmation that it shouldn't be criticized too much, anyways. Now for me to quell the final doubts of the anime...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 00:52   Link #838
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Does this help? I'm rather impressed with how it all went in relation to the novel. Further confirmation that it shouldn't be criticized too much, anyways. Now for me to quell the final doubts of the anime...
that's chapter 4, not the epilogue
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 00:57   Link #839
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
that's chapter 4, not the epilogue
Ah, I see. How long are these epilogues usually? 1 or 2 pages or so?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 02:04   Link #840
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
It appears clear to me that the anime ended on open-harem-end. While I can definitely see why many Houki-fans would be all over it, and claiming it as a "Houki end"; I'd still like to quote the last "pearl of wisdom" Ichika left to us in the anime (dunno if he said 'that' in the LNs too):

Spoiler for pearl of wisdom:

you still think Houki won?

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen