AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 05:34   Link #20041
Ragna666

Does Kuno the nine tailed fox girl appear again after vol 9?
Old 2012-03-26, 05:43   Link #20042
Soji

Ragna666 @ For now no. Who know ,maybe she come back in one SS or one of the next vol.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:46   Link #20043
Clue
nMe

i was saying queen because the queen is the strongest piece and the one that would match her the best but i don't care if she becomes a pawn,knight,bishop,or rook. I'd rather see rias,akeno, timat or ophis as queen instead of some new character. i also doubt that ise's queen will be a character we don't know.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:47   Link #20044
Soji

Clue @ Ok ...And I understand this . The thing I'm curios is..why you so sure that she will become one of Ise evil piece.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:47   Link #20045
n0m@n
C-Z

About Kunou. The author said that lots of fan asked him about making her appear more often or make her into Ise's servant. But he said that he might make her appear in a short-story. So Soji have the right guess.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:50   Link #20046
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
About Kunou. The author said that lots of fan asked him about making her appear more often or make her into Ise's servant. But he said that he might make her appear in a short-story. So Soji have the right guess.
if Ise want to make Kunou part of his harem he must wait 10 year to make growth splendidly like her mother.

n0m@n
did Rias father has a harem?
Old 2012-03-26, 05:53   Link #20047
Clue
nMe

the reason why is simple it's because both from forshadoing and what we have seen so far the characters that have gotten the most time in the light novels have been chess pieces. if ophis doesn't have an active role i doubt we'll see more of her and that reason saddens me.

Cnine no rias's father didn't have an harem
Old 2012-03-26, 05:54   Link #20048
zzhk
Summary Machine

@CNine, do you really think Lady Gremory will let him have a harem?

@Clue
Not necessarily. Azazel has plenty of appearances but I'm quite sure he will never become a chess piece.

As for Ophis, since her power source is infinite (though not accessible all at once) I believe she will recover once she leaves the sealed dimension.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-26, 05:56   Link #20049
Clue
nMe

Soji i'm not sure at all for what we know she might die next volume. if she survives the only way i can see her being active without having super hax is by being at ise's power level beside him as his chess piece/ally.

zzhk@ yeah but azazel is the exception(awesome genius/final boss) since he is basically their teacher. either way we both now that entire volumes have been dedicated to rias's chess pieces. so far we have yet had a volume dedicated to solely azazel.
i hope you are right about ophis... she doesn't seem to have much character so far so i'm not sure how the author would integrate her in the story without giving her a superfluous role or a main role.

Last edited by Clue; 2012-03-26 at 06:08.
Old 2012-03-26, 05:59   Link #20050
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
@CNine, do you really think Lady Gremory will let him have a harem?
since this line :

If the man who you are trying to bring in is wishing for that, then it’s your role as the heir to manage it. If it’s going to increase even more, you have to do it properly from now. It was I, who was in control of it in the case with your father.

by Rias mother is implicated like that and not [has two meaning]
Old 2012-03-26, 06:01   Link #20051
Soji

Clue@ Now i see what you mean. I can see this happening from a plot stand point and even author point of view(if she survive). Still i will find the thing a little strange..because like I say ,Ophis dont give me the feeling on someone that like fight...then again Ise is the same.
zzhk @ This is the thing that I find strange.She dont want her husband to have a harem but she say to her daughter to make a harem for Ise .
Old 2012-03-26, 06:07   Link #20052
zzhk
Summary Machine

She is just trying to tell Rias that because it is Ise's wish to have a harem, it is Rias' responsibility, but without explicitly naming Ise.

"Your father is also under my management. Strong attractive men getting stolen by other women happens all the time."

Of course, the ideal situation is to have the husband under control with no other wives. I'm sure Venerana Baal snapped up old Gremory as quickly as she could. But Rias is too late for that: Ise has already expressed his wish for a harem. Asia and Akeno are unshakable at this point. Hence, Venerana is telling Rias to go for the next best thing: harem manager. Stand above all the other girls and show them who is boss.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:11   Link #20053
Clue
nMe

zzhk@ you wouldn't count koneko as having a fixed role in the harem after the eleventh volume?
Old 2012-03-26, 06:15   Link #20054
zzhk
Summary Machine

I'm just quoting Lady Gremory from her speech in Volume 10.

"Still saying 'but' at this time... Since you've already found the man to be by your side, how will things go if you don't handle it properly? Or are you still going on about proper sequence? At the very least, there's Asia and Akeno too, right?"

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...32#post4035032

Asia and Akeno are the only ones she knows for sure.
But she acknowledges the possibility of others by saying "at least."
Old 2012-03-26, 06:16   Link #20055
n0m@n
C-Z

Well to make it clear Venerana was telling Rias who is the next-heir of Gremory, Rias has to be in charge of things. In this case she's telling Rias to control and manage Ise's harem. Though she doesnt use the word "Harem-master" at all. She uses the word "heir" as in the heir of Gremory household(future-tense). Does Chinese translation use "Harem-master"? I mean Ise would react by saying "Did I just hear harem!?" if that happens.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:19   Link #20056
Clue
nMe

oh i see where you got it from.
I think that after ise accepted her proposal(with the conditions of growing big breasts and being able to repoduce) we can safely assume that she is part of his final harem.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:20   Link #20057
Soji

I'm think all the other main 3 after Rias are are unshakable at this point.
Anyway...I dont want you guys to take this theory too seriously ..but I we take all the possible route for Ise to come back ..so lest with another one. What if ...he take the same route of Ophis and GR for his come back? I mean he had a gender and this will not change. But I was wondering if he can gain a dragon form power for a source like ophis and gr have. Ophis from Infinity and Great Red from fantasy dream. And ..no before you say oppai i dont mean that...Or at least they will be one thing that make that born. I was think if he can do the same from Love(I know is stupid) but see how much he love Rias and some of the other girls . I was wondering if the author can go this route as well...I mean more of his power up come from Love for the girls and oppai O_o. I swear if the author go down this route I will laugh really hard.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:21   Link #20058
zzhk
Summary Machine

The Chinese version (at least the current incomplete one out there) does use "harem master", though it could be off because it's not from the usual Chinese equivalent of Baka-Tsuki.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:23   Link #20059
Clue
nMe

I think that love would fall under the catagory of gr as he represent fantasy. from what we have seen so far ise's
main secondary powers are linked to his imagination so we can deduce that he has some connection with gr.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:24   Link #20060
zzhk
Summary Machine

Great Red is the Apocalypse dragon mentioned in Revelation from the Bible, so I'm not sure how the author intends to tie it together with dreams and fantasy.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural