Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-30, 20:31   Link #101
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnoct90 View Post
Well the preview Blu-Ray shipped for me. Unfortunately, I don't have a Blu-Ray player... -_-
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 14:47   Link #102
konart

Just watched the preview from the pilot DVD - all the same trailer, but with some new shots... Almost nothing new all in all
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 15:01   Link #103
Jarmel

Yea the blu-ray was a disappointment. However it is bloody gorgeous and putting this on DVD at all is a disservice.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 16:15   Link #104
Raiga
tl;dr

Well I gotta say I'm impressed. I love the visual style. Dynamic, and about as close as it's possible to get to animating huke's wonderful artwork.

Can't wait for the actual anime. Only hope the story's good. ^^
Old 2009-10-01, 16:29   Link #105
CHRONICLE_KEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Well I gotta say I'm impressed. I love the visual style. Dynamic, and about as close as it's possible to get to animating huke's wonderful artwork.

Can't wait for the actual anime. Only hope the story's good. ^^
Indeed, the action was good as well.
Hopefully they'll reveal the cast but seeing as this is a spring anime guess that won't be revealed too soon.
CHRONICLE_KEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 18:03   Link #106
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

My first feeling was a bit of disappointment. Yoshioka may not have Yamakan's feel for rhythms. But the more I watched, the more impressed I was. This is actually art. Effective character design with few lines, and atmospheric backgrounds. I got some pleasant reminders of both Noein and Project ICE.

I think I like the beta voice version best, but none are outstanding for me, I'm afraid.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-10-02 at 00:16.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 18:33   Link #107
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Guess I need to stalk You Tube for awhile.
Old 2009-10-02, 21:55   Link #108
videoman190

videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 02:32   Link #109
scr
my sides are in orbit

If the series' animation is as good as the Pilot version one, i'll definitely watch it, Miku or not.
Spoiler for do want::
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 08:25   Link #110
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Miku is still a turn off, dark version or not. I'll just ignore the singer if it's her.

Last edited by orion; 2009-10-03 at 08:36.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 17:05   Link #111
videoman190

Here's the same one but subbed

videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 00:03   Link #112
Spinner187
Too old for Anime?

I hope this has a decent story w/plot, not just of bunch of songs thrown in. Sorry not into the whole vocaloid fad.
Spinner187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 03:37   Link #113
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
If the series' animation is as good as the Pilot version one, i'll definitely watch it, Miku or not.
Spoiler for do want::
Spoiler for for my option:
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 05:51   Link #114
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I'm no yuri fan, but I don't mind it if the other departments was done well. I'm kinda a Miku-fan, but honestly I only like a few Hastune Miku songs, depending whether the song was made well or not. I thought Nubela was awful but had an awesome PV.

I hope the characters are likable, if I like the characters then I tend to like the anime itself.

Actually I don't mind more music then usual for this anime, BRS was made famous from a song. What Ryo/Supercell did up now are all pretty good, their debut single was one of the best anime related single for a long time. Please get Nagi to sing the ending again...
Old 2009-10-04, 08:21   Link #115
Toffeerollx
TsuruyaxMikuru Glomp~
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Toffeerollx
Looks pretty awesome to me :}
Yeah there is only a few more added clips, but srsly, makes all the difference! <3
And Dark Miku will be singing the BRS song?
Hmmm... tbh I don't really care hhaha.
Old 2009-10-04, 08:32   Link #116
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

I got the DVD and listened to both the original version and the new version. Well i guess i like the original version more, though the new has added "reality" to the voice.
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 09:11   Link #117
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I don''t think that it looks all that awesome compared to what's been released already. People bought a
DVD with no real new footage on it. I'll just wait and see when it's finally released.
Old 2009-10-04, 13:59   Link #118
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Really kinda weird that so many people are dumping on Miku here. She only sings the song. Get over it already.
Old 2009-10-04, 14:43   Link #119
Ryo K

C.A. , I think you've graspped what Volcaloid is all about, Composer that don't have the volcal talent nor have money to hire singers, able to have volcals in their music. Thats how supercell got famous. His lyrics are pretty amazing and it gave him the chance to explore and develop, with volcaloid software.
Volcaloid has its own special sound, they are not trying to replace real singers. Even it comes close to the real singers, there will always be a synthetic sounds to their voices, that gives its own special charm about volcaloids.

Last edited by Ryo K; 2009-10-05 at 12:53.
Ryo K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:51   Link #120
Toffeerollx
TsuruyaxMikuru Glomp~
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Toffeerollx
Yes vocaloids blah blah blah!
This is about BRS :}
Now hopefully, this anime will have an awesome plot to it, like Spinner187 said above, and not just music. I think the plot judging by the song lyrics is about some losing something special but doesn't know what, that being the two school girls losing eachother in reality, each becoming BRS and DM. BRS starts losing hope of what she's finding, however finds she has to move on and carries on searching, eventually finding DM. THEN EPIC FIGHTING BEGINS. Someone correct me?

The BRS project looks like it's becoming pretty popular now, but please remember this isn't about Vocaloids. Yes the song was originally sang by Miku, but that's all tbh. ;D Miku won't be related to the anime at all, exceptions given with the OP and ED.