AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-23, 02:32   Link #81
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i think that Stark is #1. his character seems the type that would be lazy but when it comes down to it he will distroy you in a second.

i hope Halibel is not 3rd. it would be so bad to see her as a replacement for Nel.
i.e. the one with the two big ones are no 3....lol.

as for the old guy he might be #1 or #2 or #3. i can't seem to place him.
Old 2008-04-23, 04:46   Link #82
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

ain't Ulquiorra 4th????

I'm saying that Aaroniero and Yammy are the weakest..... for Yammy.. Urahara didn't sweat when he fought him. even Ichigo completely blocked his punch when they first came to karakura town... and he didn't have the hallow mask back then...

as for Aaroniero.. he was a stupid one I think.. he let his guard down and you saw what happened to him..

then did you see the major boost of power in the 8th spot? Aporro is 8th right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
i hope Halibel is not 3rd. it would be so bad to see her as a replacement for Nel.
ahahaha they really do both have those big ones

Old 2008-04-23, 21:56   Link #83
slowmotion

I don't know what you could mean by three espada generations. You got the current generation, the privarons, and nel, who is probably the same generation as the privarons.
Old 2008-04-24, 02:49   Link #84
miraistreak

Ulq is a vastro lord. When you look back at Toushiro's explination of menos the mask of a VL is an exact copy of Ulq's. Also the Yammi's a Adjuchas for the same reason, plus #9 said he was the only Gillian in the Espada.

As for Luppi, it was said by himself that he had been around for awhile, and you can see him when Yammi and Ulq return from the real world at the start of the arc when they report back to Aizen. (Along with a bunch of others you could point out now)

Now as for the generations of Arrancar. There are only two right now from what I can gather

The Natural Generation
The Aizen Generation

#9 was probably the Natural generation (the one that Urahara said were still incomplete), based on both Urahara and #7's words. I also imagine he was probably one of the very first Arrancar since he was so incomplete, which would also make him an Espada as well.

The P. Espadas are probably also from the natural generation since it was said that they were abandoned by Aizen when he was able to create his own Arrancar since the new ones were stronger.

Nel is probably a natural generation given that she was injured before the main story line. This also makes Noitora a natural one as well.

Theory #2 on Nel and Noi: Nel was natural and Noi was new and injured her right after Aizen left S.S.

Granz, Grimmjow, Stark, Ulq, Old man, Hal, Yami and #7 are all from Aizen's doing

Natural - #5, #9, Nel, #100-109
Aizen - #1-4, 6-8, 10-99

That's my guess at least.

Now I believe that Aizen is wanting all 10 Espadas to be VL so if he were to do so then it would be a so called "3rd Generation"
Old 2008-04-24, 05:53   Link #85
Yosei
Death by writing

I'd agree with most of what you said there, but I think in one chapter Noitra specifically expresses gratitude to Aizen for giving him 'power'. This is in a flashback before he dies.

I wouldn't construct a theory around the Bleach timeline. Everyone knows it's stuffed up. It's not our fault we're groping around in the dark.
Old 2008-04-25, 22:01   Link #86
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
i think that Stark is #1. his character seems the type that would be lazy but when it comes down to it he will distroy you in a second.

as for the old guy he might be #1 or #2 or #3. i can't seem to place him.
Yeah stark is probably the 1st but this is because his reiatsu is the strongest. But in terms of combat ability, I would say uliqiorra. After all, Aizen depends on him 24/7 and i mean the guy is juz smart. Even fought smartly against grimmjow. He could probably take down stark.

Nell would probably take on halibel in future. Both should be 3rd.
Old 2008-04-25, 22:54   Link #87
bballstar23

Can someone explain something to me about Nel? I think Nnoitra said something about not seeing her for years, if I remember correctly, yet she served under Aizen, so she had to have disappeared in less than a year. The whole strength level thing is very deceiving for me.
Spoiler for Bleach Manga:

Anyway, I think Stark is probably the strongest. He barely utters a word when he steals back Orihime, and disappears in an instant. He's just got that attitude and personality that shows he's serious when it comes to battle, and is stronger than you think. Yet off the field, he is still calm and composed, but likes to rest. It could be a case of him not wanting to waste his time and effort on others? It's a bit hard to explain.
Old 2008-04-26, 00:48   Link #88
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballstar23 View Post
Can someone explain something to me about Nel? I think Nnoitra said something about not seeing her for years, if I remember correctly, yet she served under Aizen, so she had to have disappeared in less than a year. The whole strength level thing is very deceiving for me.
Spoiler for Bleach Manga:

Anyway, I think Stark is probably the strongest. He barely utters a word when he steals back Orihime, and disappears in an instant. He's just got that attitude and personality that shows he's serious when it comes to battle, and is stronger than you think. Yet off the field, he is still calm and composed, but likes to rest. It could be a case of him not wanting to waste his time and effort on others? It's a bit hard to explain.
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-04-26, 01:05   Link #89
nines
I much prefer the 2d

hmm in the meetings wasnt that girl with the blonde hair there who was watching grmmjow fight ichigo. thats an espada right and i dont think we have seen her power yet
Old 2008-04-26, 01:46   Link #90
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
hmm in the meetings wasnt that girl with the blonde hair there who was watching grmmjow fight ichigo. thats an espada right and i dont think we have seen her power yet
That was Halibel, I think , and no we have not seen her do...anything, but she is currently one of the few unranked officers so it is assumed she is in the top 3.
Old 2008-04-26, 08:41   Link #91
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Theoretically Wonderwyce would be the latest generation of Arrancar and therefore the most powerful. I believe Aizen gave power to Espada ranked 4 to 10 whereas he used the Hougyoku to awaken Barragan, Stark, Halibel and Ulquiorra. ie. they are actually the most recent Arrancar. That's what makes them Vasto Lorde, unlike the others.

I think the gap is shown between Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas by how civil they are in comparison to the likes of Grimmjow and Noitora. The exception being Nell who was just a very high level Adjuchas and therefore the least bloodthirsty, but she remains a mystery.

Grimmjow was evolving from Gillian to Adjuchas to become an Espada, on top of this he is violent and rude while Ulquiorra is much more calm, almost humane. The thing that strikes me is how Grimmjow looks the most human out of all the Espada and I think there might be more to him and his story isn't over yet.

The top 4 Espada are clearly more loyal to Aizen then the others which gives me more evidence to believe that they were created by him, while the others are loyal but not as blindly, because although Aizen gave them power (in some way) he is still a Shinigami and their natural enemy.
Old 2008-04-26, 14:18   Link #92
Master719

Halibel Is Def # 1
Old 2008-04-26, 18:15   Link #93
Yosei
Death by writing

Care to tell us why you think that? Not looking for argument, just want to keep this thread going.

BTW I would love Halibel to be no. 1.
Old 2008-04-26, 18:19   Link #94
Kakashi
カカシ

I've grown attatched to Ulquiorra so I'd like him to be number 1 (somehow) now that Grimmjows down and out

Anyone expecting a Nell vs Halibel finale?
Old 2008-04-26, 18:43   Link #95
bballstar23

Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Actually, there is one:
Spoiler for Hueco Mundo:
Old 2008-04-26, 18:59   Link #96
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I want barragan to be 2nd, stark 1st and Halibel 3rd then we can see a fight between the 2 girls who wear the least girls, Kakashi-san you know what I mean *nudge nudge*
Old 2008-04-27, 03:53   Link #97
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Anyone expecting a Nell vs Halibel finale?
I am. That would be sweet.

I predict that the final ranking will be thus:

1. Barragan
2. Stark
3. Halibel

My reasoning behind Barragan being first is mostly Yamamoto. The old guys in shounen manga tend to be abnormally tough, despite appearances, and I believe Barragan will prove to be no different. Then again, Stark has an equal chance of being #1 as well, but that's my 2 cents. Halibel being #3 would have a certain circularity with Nell being former #3. It would be a cool fight, I bet. Nell would kick some butt.
Old 2008-04-27, 05:25   Link #98
Kakashi
カカシ

lol Hiro I think everyone knows what you mean...

Actually the reason why I don't want Barragan to be first is because the old guys are always the most powerful. But he does wear a crown so it seems likely that he will be 1st. Stark 2nd & Halibel 3rd. No big deal as long as Aizen pawns Yama-ji...
Old 2008-04-27, 06:49   Link #99
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Actually the reason why I don't want Barragan to be first is because the old guys are always the most powerful. But he does wear a crown so it seems likely that he will be 1st. Stark 2nd & Halibel 3rd. No big deal as long as Aizen pawns Yama-ji...
I belief the exception to the Old Guy is teh ownerer rule is when the old guy is a subordinate.

Stark has my vote as number 1.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-04-27, 10:12   Link #100
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballstar23 View Post
Actually, there is one:
Spoiler for Hueco Mundo:
lol, there is a moon after all. Byakuya needs to go up against some1 like grimmjow so he will know his place. Byakuya is gd, but not that gd.

And i am pretty sure stark is 1st. Barragan is 2nd and hallibel is 3rd (will fight nell). Stark looks too cool to not be 1st. I wont be surprised if Uliqiorra is suddenly said to be first (and its a secret). He took a major getsuga tenshou and didnt even spill a drop of blood. Grimmjow took it (when he had 1 arm) and was bloodied.
Closed Thread