AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-15, 07:35   Link #901
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

LIMIT BREAK! RAWR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
900 mark reached!

Maybe, but I don't think a second revolver knuckle would help with that, as she seems to focuss the energy through both hands before punching it.
I can imagine it looking like some sort of Shinku-hadoken, and we can all start running Ryu = Subaru jokes on top of GGG.
Old 2007-05-15, 07:44   Link #902
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Mmm.. Duel Divine Buster?! is that a reference from some other season..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think she needs some more knitish armor on the side.
She's a.. *now what do those MMO ppl call it* ..tank after all. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan
Warcraft's Demon Hunter?
Yup.. that's right.
Google helps a little too.. clicky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Maybe, but I don't think a second revolver knuckle would help with that, as she seems to focuss the energy through both hands before punching it.
With two of those big arse gluves it would be quite *uhh* unwieldy.
I don't even want to imagine what would happen if she had 2 and they both would be spining,
..and she accidently brings her hands togheter...... eeek~
<opening and ending become a tad shorter>
Old 2007-05-15, 18:13   Link #903
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I just saw Episode 6 subbed today so I can finally say stuff about it, whoot!

I didn't seem to notice any drawing issues... Except mayhaps when Fate had that blushing expression when Erio was speaking about her. That just looked kinda funny.

Spoiler for Lutecia:

Boo. Now to wait for 7 to be subbed. *Disappointed sigh*
Old 2007-05-15, 22:33   Link #904
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

i can't seem to get it out of my head but Fate's evasion after her demonstration to Elio and Caro about evading enemy attacks...it so similar to Goku's instant transmission move, but with tracks left behind....errrrr >_< (stupid references)
Old 2007-05-15, 22:37   Link #905
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
i can't seem to get it out of my head but Fate's evasion after her demonstration to Elio and Caro about evading enemy attacks...it so similar to Goku's instant transmission move, but with tracks left behind....errrrr >_< (stupid references)
Well, moving so fast people can't see the motion is a staple of anime, as are quick teleportation moves. In fact, it's kinda hard to find an action/fighting anime that doesn't have that.
Old 2007-05-15, 22:45   Link #906
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

yup that is true....its a must in most animes that involve fighting...atleast one enemy or ally must be able to move at the speed of light...
Old 2007-05-15, 22:48   Link #907
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah you'll usually have someone that can move seriously fast. It wasn't that big a shock to me after seeing those 'Sonic Moves' from both Fate and Erio.
Old 2007-05-15, 22:54   Link #908
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Elio was alright, but Fate surprised me though...i never would have thought she could do that though...well this is 10years after A's, so anything goes...
Old 2007-05-15, 23:03   Link #909
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah she kept getting faster during A's and now after 10 years she's gotten even faster. Maybe Nanoha has upgraded to the level of destroying planets.
Old 2007-05-15, 23:14   Link #910
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

I'm waiting for Fate to go into some super-upgraded version of Sonic Form this season.

...not just because it'd look smexy as hell, but because it would be just ridiculous. I bet even SHE couldn't see what she was doing by this point.
Old 2007-05-15, 23:22   Link #911
aldw

For some reason Dr. Scaglietti seems to remind me of Kagato from Tenchi Muyo in more ways than one...
Old 2007-05-15, 23:56   Link #912
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

anyone think that Dr.Scaglietti could be related to Precia...maybe like an older brother or something??.
they both have purple hair and those yellow eyes...
i'm just guessing though...
Old 2007-05-16, 00:01   Link #913
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
anyone think that Dr.Scaglietti could be related to Precia...maybe like an older brother or something??.
they both have purple hair and those yellow eyes...
i'm just guessing though...
I was thinking more along the lines of him being Daddy Fate... But most likely they are related through their work, not by blood or anything else. I agree that he has a lot of the same vibes that she had, though.
Old 2007-05-16, 00:25   Link #914
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

same vibes, but i hope we dont see any torture done to her when she starts second guessing on what she's doing when she meets up with our heroes in the future...
Old 2007-05-16, 00:29   Link #915
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

You and me both... That scene is still really hard for me to watch, and I'm pretty desensitized to stuff like that.
Old 2007-05-16, 00:36   Link #916
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoCatholic View Post
You and me both... That scene is still really hard for me to watch, and I'm pretty desensitized to stuff like that.
yea season 1's Fate torture was unbearable at first sight...can't believe she was doing all of that just because she couldn't collect all of the jewel seeds...stupid Precia...
Spoiler:

on another note, the Relics have numbers labeled on them...does that mean they're similar to jewel seeds??
Old 2007-05-16, 00:42   Link #917
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

Actually, what got me was that in episode 5 the "client" refers the relic on the train as "seal #9". Makes one wonder just what the relics do. Maybe they aren't a source of power, but help control it.

For instance, maybe Lutecia's summoning is so ridiculously powerful that the only way to control it properly is to seal it with a relic. That would be a fairly different take on the idea of a living relic weapon other than just a mage with infinite MP.
Old 2007-05-16, 00:44   Link #918
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Agreed that the torture stuff was one thing I really couldn't stand watching. After that I had really looked forward to Precia getting a starlight breaker. That was just cruel.

Maybe they just get numbered so its easier to keep track. Have a bunch of things that look the same the creators probably wanted some way to tell which one was which.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-16, 00:49   Link #919
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

i haven't seen how crazy Lutecia's summoning power is, but i see where your coming from...sealing Relics just to control her power...maybe she isn't an experiment, if its like that...it makes sense about a living relic weapon...sealing any relic in sight just to control her power.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-16, 00:59   Link #920
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

The only reason I think she might be something other than just a bio-engineered supermage is because we already kind of got that in the fist season. Plus, I have a feeling that this "Project F" thing will end up being along those lines.

If my guess on that is right, Lutecia might be something completely different just so that she doesn't come off looking exactly the same. Plus a character who's power is so great that it is impossible to control under normal means is really cool.
Closed Thread