Crapshot theory about Ichirou
Spoiler for Kusanagi-grandpa:
Ha...that sounds almost too crackpot that it might be true
Then again I haven't read much of the translations that I can judge the Grandpa
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 14:07   Link #662
XFire
150% done

@ Kadi if an enemy involves Shizuka, wouldn't Godou go kind of berserk? From what I can tell, he seems pretty determined to keep her safe and out of the supernatural.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:28   Link #663
Kadi
知識の探求者

Curb stomp battles are fine, too, once in a while...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 14:31   Link #664
Richocet
Lover of Purity

How many fights has Godou been in, in total?
Old 2012-04-26, 14:47   Link #665
Kadi
知識の探求者

12 that we know of, not counting minor skirmishes. 11 volumes total, 1 without a fight, 2 with 2 fights, I think.
Old 2012-04-26, 17:14   Link #666
wen13

i always love to read about when a normal person who knows what a campione is but didn't know that Gudou is one and the moment that they found out about it, their reactions are just to funny, so can someone introduce to me a scene please....
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 17:25   Link #667
rickiminato

When godou fight and later he wins, he absorb the power of the god who beat godou or not
Old 2012-04-26, 17:25   Link #668
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen13 View Post
i always love to read about when a normal person who knows what a campione is but didn't know that Gudou is one and the moment that they found out about it, their reactions are just to funny, so can someone introduce to me a scene please....
Uhm, there aren't that many. Most people know before they meet him (like Yuri). There are the idiots at the beginning of Vol 11, maybe, but they are joke characters anyway and I wonder how much they actually realize. There's Erica in Vol 3. And there is one scene in Vol 8 where I will go NUTS if it's spoiled before it's translated. (just don't spoil V8, chapters one and two. You don't want to make Kadi cry, do you? *puppy eyes*)
Old 2012-04-26, 17:34   Link #669
bludvein

If you didn't want it spoiled, why did you bring it up? Now I want to know...
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 17:38   Link #670
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Uhm, there aren't that many. Most people know before they meet him (like Yuri). There are the idiots at the beginning of Vol 11, maybe, but they are joke characters anyway and I wonder how much they actually realize. There's Erica in Vol 3. And there is one scene in Vol 8 where I will go NUTS if it's spoiled before it's translated. (just don't spoil V8, chapters one and two. You don't want to make Kadi cry, do you? *puppy eyes*)
from what i can see there are a ton of S in here
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 17:40   Link #671
Kadi
知識の探求者

I believe in the good in mankind. And if I don't say what I'm talking about, people might misunderstand and post about it anyways. Wait, now they might spoil it on purpose, out of spite! DAMMIT! (What happened to my belief in mankind?)

Can I calm you with a promise that I will translate those chapters myself once the time is right? IF they aren't spoiled by then?
Old 2012-04-26, 17:48   Link #672
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
I believe in the good in mankind. And if I don't say what I'm talking about, people might misunderstand and post about it anyways. Wait, now they might spoil it on purpose, out of spite! DAMMIT! (What happened to my belief in mankind?)

Can I calm you with a promise that I will translate those chapters myself once the time is right? IF they aren't spoiled by then?
Mankind is pure evil. Watch Community (US TV Series) in Debate episode if you want the prove.
Old 2012-04-26, 17:56   Link #673
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I've always thought spoilers were a healthy part of fandom. Hell, you should be glad people want to be spoiled, it means they like Campione, because they wouldn't bother if they didn't.

Interest in things is like hot water, you have to keep it at a boil or it'll go tepid, and spoilers are the heat. Take Highschool DxD or Index for example. Volumes for those were thoroughly spoiled before translation, and people were still pumped for them.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2012-04-26 at 18:07.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 18:03   Link #674
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
If you didn't want it spoiled, why did you bring it up? Now I want to know...
Don't worry. Maybe a certain translator whom I know will do it....

BTW, it's just a bunch of SSs. Nothing major.
Old 2012-04-26, 18:08   Link #675
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

please don't spoil it... now i know why... TTATT
oh and dear kadi maybe we could be calmed with that promise... if only you remove the "once the time is right" part
Old 2012-04-26, 18:09   Link #676
azziz

Quote:

it's a deal.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 18:15   Link #677
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
please don't spoil it... now i know why... TTATT
oh and dear kadi maybe we could be calmed with that promise... if only you remove the "once the time is right" part

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
it's a deal.
Same here.
Old 2012-04-26, 18:17   Link #678
whsie

well...., there is this chapter where Godou sees his cousin with a particular shorty. And they go see a fortune teller about who the Campi....

Wait, am I talking about the right chapter?
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 18:20   Link #679
Kadi
知識の探求者

You dislike "once the time is right"? Okay, let me rephrase: Once V2C3 and V5C3 are done, I will personally translate Short Story 1 and V8C1 and V8C2, if, and only if, those aren't spoiled by then.

And yes, whsie, those are the chapters in questions. The ones where spoiling ruins my mood for time to come. *menacing presence*
Old 2012-04-26, 18:31   Link #680
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

YAY WE LOVE YOU KADI!!
DEATH TO THOSE WHO DEFY KADI'S WILL!!
mind telling us how you feel when translating a-tan's line?<-can never get enough of it xD

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem