Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-11-04, 07:36   Link #1141
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
^
it's nice for the first try", just don't take seriously on the particles, maybe after a few days you're going to work with polygons",
Hmm so what's with this polygons lol.
Old 2011-11-04, 07:49   Link #1142
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Hmm so what's with this polygons lol.
3d shattered objects", i was in this before but i stopped due to i focused on the different techniques in animations as well as flash site animations.
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 08:11   Link #1143
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Quote:
3d shattered objects", i was in this before but i stopped due to i focused on the different techniques in animations as well as flash site animations.
Oh those things.. i tried that too but didn't continue it due to not so progressive works.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:47   Link #1144
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Oh those things.. i tried that too but didn't continue it due to not so progressive works.
what happened? you should finish it although it takes a lot of time.

edited: are you familiar with this?,

i just dug my draft and i found this",

Last edited by Reverzer0; 2011-11-04 at 09:08.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:13   Link #1145
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Quote:
what happened? you should finish it although it takes a lot of time.

edited: are you familiar with this?,

i just dug my draft and i found this",
Hmm no 1st time to see that style.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:39   Link #1146
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Oh i see, so i was right about the brush style, now i can see everyone is going to try copy patchy's style >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
^^ Oh you've really put an effort to that one... >_< you didn't have to duplicate my style since it isn't that hmmm that good? or kinda like that... you have your own and I think it will resulted better if you applied where you are most comfortable with ^^...
Your style is good, dont be so negative >: otherwise this thread wouldn't be as big as it is today, also i think that copying styles isnt a good ideia too, if you want to get sucess in the sigmaking ability you will need to create your own style.

Now lets see the new siggehs ~

Quote:

Loved these three, the two reimu ones are divine, i loved the images and effects that you used. And the mokou one is great as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Liked the result, the image really worked for the style used, but for the brushes i think that blue would fit better. Also a border would be very nice.

Quote:
Too much blue in contrast with the yellow brushes used, the tiphograpy is a kinda silly or too simple, and the depth for the sig, well the sig dont have depth for my eyes.
Old 2011-11-04, 11:40   Link #1147
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
>_< Elements really does have lacking in something... good thing you can tolerate it.. >_<
It's more than ''something''...
I never worked with the full version of Photoshop, so tolerating the lack of tools than I never used before ( or don't even know of) is a bit easier than you might think.

The Fate/zero-Fate/stay night signature feel a bit stange, maybe because of the perspective ?
Old 2011-11-04, 11:42   Link #1148
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Imo, Tohyama improved alot in comparison to his current sign.

And patchy style should remain as hers only eternally...
Old 2011-11-04, 18:16   Link #1149
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
^
Oh so that's how you're doing it... additional knowledge for me ^^

-------------------------------

Additional Updates:

Felix-sempai/Dist-sama/B-Fly-chan/Lar-sama

....... will try to do more today... *pant*
Oh, so lovely!! The BRS is very well done and the fuuko is adorable

Quote:
^^... no problem sempai, so I'm the first? lol (something came up in my mind all of a sudden )

^^ You surely must... maybe someday you're also be the one who's making some requests here..

>_< Elements really does have lacking in something... good thing you can tolerate it.. >_<

^^ the secret was already said by Bila-chan...

^^ Be sure to have a lots of patience when reading tutorial, mostly, I'm bored reading them lol...

^^ Thanks Bila-chan... and yep... you're exactly correct on what you have said, L.dodge/Screen + Outer Glow x 2 (duplicate) = Patchy's glow effects XD

Ohoho you're providing me some LN translation so it isn't that bad for a deal

Haha what a weird taste you have anego!? I thought you were collapsing while drinking eat since I saw some beads of sweat there ohohoho

Don't worry I can go to a certain salon to fix my hair lol... Hmmm on the top of the handle there's a hidden switch in there... just push it... ^^

Ohoho match? XD kyaahhh maybe I'm not worthy for you anego (I'm not that strong yet... maybe someday)... ..

Nope I'm not the boss if I am, you're the Bigboss.. Big Mommy (Big Daddy for some mafia right so a girl's version) XD

Sure ^^.... I'll wait for that and maybe someday your post will be on the 10000usersbookmark of touhou pictures... ^^

So how is it... hope you did a fine job breezing on your exam..

^^ Oh you've really put an effort to that one... >_< you didn't have to duplicate my style since it isn't that hmmm that good? or kinda like that... you have your own and I think it will resulted better if you applied where you are most comfortable with ^^...

Oh fans? nope I've no fans here.... they're my friends ^^... Don't worry they won't pummeled you since they're friendly too..

Hope you'll get a reply for making that since I've a feeling that it's kinda a lurker thingy...

^^ Nope he's only lost towards my style due to severe light of the past sigs >_<... maybe I'll try to send him again to the entrance XD....

No problem, yep already tried it and it does have a really DARK storyline.. though at the end is still touching ^^... wish it does have a sequel.. >_<

^^ right? ^^ hope I can do something like the YY sig again someday... if ever I came back.. ^^... Glad you liked it Kona-sama...

-------------------------------------------------

Updates/Gifts...

Due to severe list of gifts that I'm making [consider it as advance xmas sigs since I'm not here anymore when that happened].... again I will be delayed here till next week... (since I'm not here this sat and sun I'll be back at monday to finished some other stuffs )

Bit delayed for the gifts since I just arrived a while ago... >_<

Blaze-sempai/T-Ping-sama/Illu-chama

A Certain Touhou Updates.... (will surely miss this series and updates....)

Oh yay, Patchy staying another week ^^
Thank you so much, I love my gift I'll wear it proudly and try to wear every sig you've made me at different times for a while!!! Because yours are the besttt.
also *gulps down Pat-chama's tea* MAGICALLLL. It tastes so GOOOD!
Old 2011-11-05, 02:24   Link #1150
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Oh i see, so i was right about the brush style, now i can see everyone is going to try copy patchy's style >_>
patchy's works are good example but it doesn't mean we're going to 'copy' her style. if you review and understand the previous posts, non of us says we're going to 'copy' her style, in fact on my side i'm just trying to figure her blending and nothing more. the bad thing was one of the secret has been revealed but i believe, that isn't the exact or complete. -- just clarifying",
Old 2011-11-05, 10:33   Link #1151
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:
Haha what a weird taste you have anego!? I thought you were collapsing while drinking eat since I saw some beads of sweat there ohohoho

Don't worry I can go to a certain salon to fix my hair lol... Hmmm on the top of the handle there's a hidden switch in there... just push it... ^^

Ohoho match? XD kyaahhh maybe I'm not worthy for you anego (I'm not that strong yet... maybe someday)... ..

Nope I'm not the boss if I am, you're the Bigboss.. Big Mommy (Big Daddy for some mafia right so a girl's version) XD
haha I am me after all~ oh this? *wipes sweat* I don't see any sweat! it must be your imagination! why would I collapse from a cup of tea?

I thought you fix your own hair with magic? *puppy eyes* You can do that, right?
button... is it this one? *presses button* huh? nothing happened? there must be a mista- *broom rises and spins uncontrollably* waaaaaaaaaah help?!

Yes a match! you are the S and I am the M *smacks* what am I saying again... but pacchan can use so many spells and you are so strong already! how come you are not strong enough for me?

o_O Big Mommy? that... sounds weird? XD I never knew I am the leader of a mafia group... but Isn't the title more fitting for you? *grins* Big mommy! we have people from other groups invading our territory! what should we do?

by the way is that a confession Seitsuki made? *grins* Pacchan sure is popular~
Old 2011-11-06, 22:37   Link #1152
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

patchy sama those last sigs you made are absolutely insane!!!

And thx a bunch for making me a last sig made by patchysama............at least for a while....i hope
Old 2011-11-07, 00:23   Link #1153
HasuMasu
*Artist

I've seen a lot of signatures credited to Patchy, now that I'm here I ca clearly see why people would make requests.
Old 2011-11-07, 11:12   Link #1154
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Imo, Tohyama improved alot in comparison to his current sign.

And patchy style should remain as hers only eternally...
Actually i just requested this signature from the sig thread. Usually my works are diff that this but since i was lazy at that time i requested there lol.
Old 2011-11-07, 11:16   Link #1155
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I've seen a lot of signatures credited to Patchy, now that I'm here I ca clearly see why people would make requests.
And it seem to me than since she announced than she would retire as sig-maker, she even got more request.
Old 2011-11-07, 11:32   Link #1156
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
It's like a limited edition, anyone who has a patchy sign should consider themselves lucky.

Pretty much like an old car or something.
Old 2011-11-07, 12:25   Link #1157
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
It's like a limited edition, anyone who has a patchy sign should consider themselves lucky.

Pretty much like an old car or something.
What should you consider yourself if you have more than one?
Old 2011-11-07, 20:22   Link #1158
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Hey Patchy, this is just an idea. How 'bout putting together your best sigs and put them together side by side to make an HD wallpaper? I think it would look fantastic.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:38   Link #1159
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Hey Patchy, this is just an idea. How 'bout putting together your best sigs and put them together side by side to make an HD wallpaper? I think it would look fantastic.
Seconded!! Pull even from your older ones, like the time when you made the first Kotomi sig for me
Old 2011-11-07, 23:01   Link #1160
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Third! I would definitely save this wallpaper if it ever came into existence.

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou