AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2007-06-25, 05:12   Link #981
kelvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Actually here is some manga spoiler

Spoiler for the pendant:

For those who didn't read my spoiler, lets just say the pendant should sow the way for more Isumi goodness..
That confused me too...

Spoiler for manga semi-spoiler:
kelvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 06:32   Link #982
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvie View Post
That confused me too...

Spoiler for manga semi-spoiler:
Personally i think the pendant is just that, a plot device to propel the story forward particularly in the direction of Isumi... It's all there to set up that Hayate and Isumi moment and after it's done it's duty then you never talk about it again..
Old 2007-06-25, 19:06   Link #983
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
There are A LOT of MAR references for ep.13. It's such an underrated show, it's just awesome.

Dorothy > all.
Oh wow, you're right. Probably more MAR references than most episodes.
Nanashi finally made his appearance. Along with the fat slam dunk coach.
I didn't recognize the other people passing hamster girl though

Since Hakuou school is Westminster palace and Big Ben, they should have made the streetcar a double decker bus
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 22:30   Link #984
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Sucks for Hayate(Episode 13).
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 23:54   Link #985
Calca
Expressionless

Can someone make me an avatar of hayate roaring out the window.

I called it!
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 00:32   Link #986
Traece
:cool:

Darn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I was totally going to go for that Streetor!
x_x''

Dibs on a sig of the monkeys! (Failure... If possible could someone get me a still of 18:40 siggy size? I couldn't do it! *defeated*)
I wonder who would've won...

Last edited by Traece; 2007-06-26 at 00:43. Reason: I was defeated by prntscreen...
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 01:29   Link #987
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Can someone make me an avatar of hayate roaring out the window.

I called it!
Made in two different flavors ^_^

Let me know if they're ok
Old 2007-06-26, 01:46   Link #988
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Such a funny episode. It was hillarious. Poor Hayate failed because of the people who wanted to actually help .

Hayate is such a good anime, I Hope it had its own forum. Pelli you think in future it will have its own Forum ?.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-06-26 at 02:00.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 02:38   Link #989
Ayumu4ever

you can watch episode 13 here http://www.veoh.com/videos/v688189em...2318582&rank=2
Ayumu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 04:14   Link #990
kelvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Such a funny episode. It was hillarious. Poor Hayate failed because of the people who wanted to actually help .

Hayate is such a good anime, I Hope it had its own forum. Pelli you think in future it will have its own Forum ?.
It is _really_ hard to tell if Katsura (Yukiji) was really intending to help, though she said she was :P
Old 2007-06-26, 04:57   Link #991
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvie View Post
It is _really_ hard to tell if Katsura (Yukiji) was really intending to help, though she said she was :P
She Probably wanted to joke around With Hayate , so that would be her main goal. Then she probably thought I can tell hayate i did it for his sake .

Eaither way poor hayate .
Old 2007-06-26, 05:02   Link #992
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
The universe hates Hayate. I think it's fair to say that now.

Ep 13

Didn't think this was a particularly great episode, but they can't all be brilliant. Young Klaus got serious laughs from me, but that was about it. I really had no idea what the point of Nishizawa's appearance was... nor did I get why they had to recap the entire last episode. Oh well... looks like Hinagiku is going to take center stage in the next episode, and that's always a good thing. Although, with that said, it looks more and more like this anime is going to take the Nagi path.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 05:09   Link #993
kelvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post

Ep 13

Didn't think this was a particularly great episode, but they can't all be brilliant. Young Klaus got serious laughs from me, but that was about it. I really had no idea what the point of Nishizawa's appearance was... nor did I get why they had to recap the entire last episode. Oh well... looks like Hinagiku is going to take center stage in the next episode, and that's always a good thing. Although, with that said, it looks more and more like this anime is going to take the Nagi path.
Like all these harem cartoons (ugh... I hate harem cartoons, but Hayate gets an exception because it's so hilarious), each girl will have their moment, if it follows anything like the comic. The writers will sway you toward each one, one at a time, with many laughs in between.
Old 2007-06-26, 05:18   Link #994
Clarste
Human

Quote:
I really had no idea what the point of Nishizawa's appearance was... nor did I get why they had to recap the entire last episode.
It's because they were padding out the episode. Maybe about a quarter to a third of it was anime-original content (also known as filler, although some of the best jokes this time were filler), and the rest felt sort of slowed down by some strange amount, which imo messed up the timing of some jokes. And of course the presence of flashbacks slowed things even more. So, padding. My guess is that they wanted to end the episode with that cliffhanger, for whatever reason, instead of finishing the whole application storyline in one episode..
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 05:38   Link #995
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

Ep 13

I am looking forward for next episode too for the same reason as you . All the episodes with Hinagiku have been superb. She is probably my second favorite female character after Isumi.
Old 2007-06-26, 05:46   Link #996
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I love Hinagiku too... lol I don't know why i feel such a connection with her, but she is so cute..... and also has a good personality..
Old 2007-06-26, 06:00   Link #997
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

The whole of episode 13 should have been Klaus backstory --- that one scene as a child was LOL brilliant. Overall a great episode, though not the best i've seen from this series.

Preview for next weeks episode looks interesting. Nagi in a cute dress, and we have Hayate & Maria sat on the outdoor bench after he receives his results. One's imagination can wonder what'll happen here.
Old 2007-06-26, 10:43   Link #998
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Preview for next weeks episode looks interesting. Nagi in a cute dress, and we have Hayate & Maria sat on the outdoor bench after he receives his results. One's imagination can wonder what'll happen here.
Perhaps the first true Hayate/Maria scene for the anime?

(They seem to have cut short on quite a few already...)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 12:21   Link #999
archanfels

I just hope the freaking director can be just a little subtle with his obvious and biased favor towards that damn hamster

Such a boring character (based on my opinion and official poll in manga) yet all these unnecessary screentime.

Guess I will stick to the manga(which, currently is not that much better either...)
archanfels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 12:24   Link #1000
t3ck
Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
There are A LOT of MAR references for ep.13. It's such an underrated show, it's just awesome.

Dorothy > all.
Not only MAR, I thought I saw Suou & Haruhi, as well as a baldie from Nana.

Tags
action, comedy, romance, shounen, synergy sp