AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

Old 2011-09-07, 11:20   Link #61
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
So a horrible ending in movie and in manga for this arc. Wow what happened to KA...,
... How is the manga arc's ending terrible? Immediate problems resolved, everybody's safe, most questions raised during the arc were answered, climactic battle we've been waiting on since it started... looks fine to me.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 11:33   Link #62
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... How is the manga arc's ending terrible? Immediate problems resolved, everybody's safe, most questions raised during the arc were answered, climactic battle we've been waiting on since it started... looks fine to me.
The problem has to do with the fact that it felt like Ken Akamatsu was rushing the climax portion in order ensure that the MW arc was finished before the release of the film.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:37   Link #63
stardrago

Well, hopefully after this we will finally get to see a proper Negima anime series on tv that is closer to the manga, like Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto, and get to see the proper introduction of Kotaro, the Chao arc and more scenes from the vacation and introduciton of Anya and the Magic world arc, because those ova skip some major parts. Of couse it would need to get a proper time slot.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 12:03   Link #64
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
Well, hopefully after this we will finally get to see a proper Negima anime series on tv that is closer to the manga, like Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto, and get to see the proper introduction of Kotaro, the Chao arc and more scenes from the vacation and introduciton of Anya and the Magic world arc, because those ova skip some major parts. Of couse it would need to get a proper time slot.
Akamatsu has said this is the last anime for the foreseeable future. Don't hold your breath waiting.
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 12:12   Link #65
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Personally, I'm hoping that there would be no anime adaptation anymore, at least until the manga is properly concluded. Let KA focus on the manga and not get distracted by anime deadlines again (which didn't do the movie anime much good).

When it's finish, then an animated adaptation will be welcome. Preferably from the start, and by someone who had read the manga as a whole and would not mistook it as only a harem comedy. Again.
Old 2011-09-12, 22:47   Link #66
Hata
時の異邦人

Gamepot does Negima movie FPS Paperman game, when you can use weapons of Negimaverse, (rifle, sword, etc.)

http://www.paperman.jp/event/201109negima/#02
Old 2011-09-21, 00:05   Link #67
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

so........who was his partner at the end???
Old 2011-09-21, 15:45   Link #68
dark x

I wanna see the movie
dark x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 01:13   Link #69
Hata
時の異邦人

the anime final movie DVD will be bundled with LE 37 due out early next spring. (02/17/2012, 4,980yen, with "special surprise additions")

Last edited by Hata; 2011-09-28 at 18:10. Reason: more info
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 20:34   Link #70
y0shi

Spoiler for spoiler:

"cause only once a thousand years one shall be born, one with a pure heart and great ange..."

oh wait

WHAT?! No epic true to manga adaption of anything? But instead we get this? Seriously?

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 20:54   Link #71
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
WHAT?! No epic true to manga adaption of anything? But instead we get this? Seriously?
Welcome to the club
Old 2011-10-15, 08:50   Link #72
Hata
時の異邦人

Le 37

to make up for the disappointment of the movie, the LE 37, which come bundle with the movie DVD, will included bonus of 31 pactio cards!

reminder, out 02/17/12, price 4980 yens.
Old 2011-10-15, 12:12   Link #73
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Omfg i want those cards
Old 2011-11-16, 06:14   Link #74
divinicide

I found news about the negima movie to be extended by 40 mins. I got this info from myanimelist.net.

"According to the twitter of Akamatsu Ken, the DVD edition of Mahou Sensei Negima! Anime Final will be 84 min long, extended by about 40 min from the original version shown at the theaters. Akamatsu added that the lines of the characters were modified to make them sound smarter. The DVD will be released on February 17th 2012.

Source: Akamatsu's twitter