AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-02, 09:12   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Wipes nosebleed*

About time.
Now if all the other pairings can magically resolve themselves overnight as well....
Old 2013-02-02, 15:22   Link #42
sky black swordman

Good for you, Saito, looks like your feelings have finally reached her.
Old 2013-02-02, 16:00   Link #43
Used Can

I'm still in doubt about this, and thinking Yachiyo somehow managed to misunderstand Satou's confession. Though Satou's confession couldn't be any more clear - telling her there was no ghost "back then" when he sort of confessed, and now clearly telling her he loved her - and Yachiyo hugged him for a good while with tears in her eyes, I'm still wondering about Yachiyo answering his feelings that quickly. She never seemed to have got over Kyouko - or, at least, come to realise something like her feelings for her are of respect and admiration and not those of romantic love - and then as soon as Satou confessed she responded favourably to it. Sure, it's been shown she cares for Satou a great deal too, and that she probably liked him more than just a friend without realising it herself, but she never got to the point in which she actually realised she really did love Satou in a romantic way.

Hopefully, the next chapter will make things clear and Yachiyo didn't misunderstand. It'd be good to finally have an actual couple in the series. Though, I have no idea how the comedy would change because of that.
Old 2013-02-02, 18:53   Link #44
Sumeragi
Banned

Instead of laughing at Yachiyo misunderstanding Sato, we'll be laughing at Yachiyo's various misconceptions about dating.
Old 2013-02-02, 19:17   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Instead of laughing at Yachiyo misunderstanding Sato, we'll be laughing at Yachiyo's various misconceptions about dating.
Infinitely prefer this

We had enough of the former is the chapters before this already

Old 2013-02-02, 23:22   Link #46
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I'm worried about Kyouko's reaction though...
Spoiler for ch 219:
Old 2013-02-02, 23:23   Link #47
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You mean lack thereof.
Old 2013-02-02, 23:48   Link #48
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Well yes, her no-reaction reaction
She does always emotionless and ignorant, but I thought she will smile a little. Maybe she isn't happy about this turn of event because she thought Yachiyo won't have much time to make her parfait again? XD

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter 2 weeks again :3
Old 2013-02-03, 02:13   Link #49
Ridwan

Quote:
My body doesn't seem to be ready for this
Old 2013-02-03, 03:37   Link #50
Used Can

Quote:
That would be amazing. We very rarely get to see couples in anime/manga and comedy while they are already in a relationship.
Man, this sure is some hype for a potential S3 - though I doubt it'd cover this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Well yes, her no-reaction reaction
She does always emotionless and ignorant, but I thought she will smile a little. Maybe she isn't happy about this turn of event because she thought Yachiyo won't have much time to make her parfait again? XD
Well, Satou and Yachiyo (aside of Miki and Youhei) are the people she's known the longest. So, considering Satou is planning on leaving Wagnaria at some point (once he's done with his studies, I suppose) and if Yachiyo is his girlfriend, then she'll leave too. This would mean Kyouko would end up alone, because they're the workers in Wagnaria that have lasted the longest, and she seems to cherish both of them. In fact, back when Satou said she would leave some day, she did seem a bit sad.
I guess she'd be lonely.
Old 2013-02-03, 07:10   Link #51
JokerD

I hope Yachiyo did not misunderstand, it would suck to be Sato then.
Kyouko did say that she like Sato since he gave her food, let's hope that her reaction would not involve taking up her nail bat and introducing it to Sato's head

I don't think Kyouko will be left alone. Sato might leave the shop when he finishes his uni and get a permanent job but that doesn't mean that Yachiyo will need to stop working...

Now, let's see if the other official pair will get any breaks
Old 2013-02-17, 05:44   Link #52
Used Can

Chapter 220 is out! Yachiyo did not misunderstand. She and Satō are an official couple now.
Kyōko is acting odd, though. Her reasons are probably understandable.
Old 2013-02-17, 06:40   Link #53
sky black swordman

^ YES!!!
Congratulations, Satou kun! It took a while, but you are now a couple with Yachiyo!
Old 2013-02-17, 11:08   Link #54
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Chapter 220 is out! Yachiyo did not misunderstand. She and Satō are an official couple now.
Kyōko is acting odd, though. Her reasons are probably understandable.
LOL at Poplar's getting blocked by Yachiyo's flower effect

And Kyouko doesn't want Yachiyo's parfait and even tell her she doesn't need Yachiyo anymore. Yeah, probably it's her way saying, "You don't have to cling on me and take care of me anymore, I'll be fine, go have fun with Satou" or something
Old 2013-02-17, 12:51   Link #55
Used Can

Yeah, that's what I think too. She probably thinks she has to act this way to stop Yachiyo from being clingy to her, leave Wagnaria and get to know more about the world (which she doesn't - she even dropped from HS, if I remember correctly).

That said, I won't be surprised if Satō tells her it's okay, and that he likes when Yachiyo does that, or something along those lines.

Last edited by Used Can; 2013-02-17 at 13:01.
Old 2013-03-10, 18:24   Link #56
Used Can

The new chapter is out.
Kyouko's motives were precisely what people imagined they would be, and they worked it out in the end.
Satou and Yachiyo even received Kyouko's acknowledgement.

So, they're completely official now.
Old 2013-03-11, 17:51   Link #57
sky black swordman

^ Good to hear, it all worked out.
Old 2013-03-11, 17:57   Link #58
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
So, they're completely official now.
I didn't think I would get to see another milestone quite like this ever since JC Staff finally finished the Shana series...
Old 2013-03-11, 18:55   Link #59
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I dunno, we're still waiting on the main couple. Inami's not quite there yet.
Old 2013-04-21, 21:35   Link #60
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The new chapter...
Spoiler for Satou & Yachiyo:

Tags
comedy, seinen