AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-01, 03:38   Link #1
Simon
気持ち悪い

Maria-mite figures

Well my drama CD #10 box arrived today, and with it came chibi figure goodness (Sachiko and Yumi are from the CD #5 box). Has anyone seen any other Maria-mite figures? Surely there must be garage kits out there somewhere...

As for official figures, Heisei Democracy made this tantalising comment while discussing Simoun:

Quote:
Here’s hoping the show becomes a fitting yuri supplement to tide us over until the Marimite OVAs coming later in the year (speaking of which, the prototype Marimite trading figure set was on display at Wonder Festival next to a very prominent "IF YOU TAKE PICTURES OF THIS YOU WILL BE SHOT" sign. They’re looking pretty sweet, although I hope the Maria statue is included with one of the other figures and not as a standalone item).
I wonder if anybody risked gunfire to sneak a photo?

Last edited by Simon; 2006-03-01 at 04:05.
Old 2006-03-03, 16:53   Link #2
Damienİ

Hello, Damien, old, fan of Marimite, Emma and lot of things...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
Has anyone seen any other Maria-mite figures?
I've found two days ago a picture which show maybe some prototypes. I don't know if it's official goodies (maybe gashapons) or just personnal garage-kits.

D'sİ
Old 2006-05-16, 09:43   Link #3
Volk_Krosh
Sei-Sama Fan

Send a message via MSN to Volk_Krosh Send a message via Yahoo to Volk_Krosh
Exclamation There are...

See I'm not sure about who exactly is making them (as in company)

But I did see 5 different sets in a comic convention here in mexico (same one I got Marimite out of), the convention is called TNT, and there thay sell lots and lots of little expensive and mostly useless things . There I didn't think much about them... "just another collection of dolls" *but* now that i got hooked I set my self to look for them....

And I finally found someone selling them in a near by mall, however there are only 4 sets here and they are inside a glass display and just the figures with a sign "set #..." And I didn't get a chance to ask about anything... (11:40 pm, everything closed... Including this particular store.... And the beautiful little rose forest out of my reach)

I do however have a few pics I took... I just have no idea of how to place them here So... best I can do is tell you what the sets look like:

1 Sitting (these are about 15 cm tall and like 10 cm long)-

Youko is in what looks like a Yamayurikai chair, with her hands together in her lap And her usual smirk planted on her face.
Sachiko is in a bench (most likely from the green house) with a plant next to her. With the classic little smile.
Yumi is in a similar bench with a salmon colored rose (I'm guessing is the one she mentions to be here favorite from then on). And has her head slightly (for her) to the left while smiling.
Sei is in a different bench, similar to a couch, but without a back. with one hand on the back of her head and the other on her thigh, her "hehe-I-did-something-you-dont-like-LOVE-ME" face
Shimako is in a wooden bench, looking rather ok with a smile and opened eyes
Noriko is in something that looks like a pillow, but has a thingy to put your arm in... Weird little thing there... and she has her hands separated yet both on her lap.
Rei is kneeling in her kendo suit with that "I understand now" face
Yoshino is sitting in a school chair, eyes closed, smile on her face.
Eiko is in a Yamayurikay chair with her right hand on her face, eyes closed, smile.

2.- Standing (these are about 18 or 20 cm tall)

Easyer to say... Everyone is exactly as in the opening, even the skirts are in the same position.

3.-Naisho like (these are about 10/12 cm tall)

Youko has a finger on her mouth (implicating "shhh" )
Sachiko is holding a green sqare with the picture of a pink kitten's face on it, up to the sky
Yumi has her right hand out and makes a V with her fingers
Sei is with her "look at these two" face and her thumb above her shoulder pointing behind her
Shimako is blushed, her hands hanging, and her torax a lot to the left as if she was going to fall, her mouth is an X.
Noriko has her panic face and a hand up
Eriko has her hands up in little fists and has a part of her face in blue. Seems like freaking out.
Rei is holding a plate with a cake and easting it. Frosting all over her face.
Yoshino is in her "No F way" position with her arms making an X

4.-Misc (these are about 18/20 cm tall)

Youko is standing up with her face as in the graduation pictures
Sachiko is with her cinderella suit
Yumi has her "valentine date" clothes
Sei is wearing the outfit from Haru's firts chapter and has the car's keys on her right hand showing them off.
Shimako is in her budist outfit (sorry no idea of how it's called... Tanaka? Tamaka? nowhere near it? )
Noriko is wearing her outdoors outfit (yet to confirm where has she wore it )
Eriko is also not in her uniform.... (can't say when have I ever seen her like that... but thats the figure)
Rei is wearing a jacket (Seems like you can teke it off, but I cannot say for sure), jeans, and a yellow.... shirt?... sweater?... sthg
Yoshino has a purple jacket, jeans, and a shirt (couldn't get a good look at the shirt)...

Hope this can help... If I get to eventually figure out how to post pics, I'll show you those I took... And hopefully I'll get at least 1 set... And I will ask about who's making them, because even though we dont get much anime around here, we *do* get lots of things that aren't supposed to be for sale... or that one cannot get as easily on other countries

About the prices, the naisho was 500 pesos (about 50 american dollars), and the sitting set was 600 (about 60 american dollars ). The rest had the price tag down... so I'll tell you later
Old 2006-05-16, 15:04   Link #4
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

You can use http://img37.exs.cx/ to host your photos.
Old 2006-07-31, 16:02   Link #5
Damienİ

The prototypes didn't lie. Some really marimite figures (they don't look like to gashapon) will be soon available. It seems to be great but i prefer to wait some HQ pictures and more descriptions and a release date about it.

Yoshino, Shizuka, Yôko, Tsutako, Minako, Noriko (almost all names in -ko and so on...) miss on the pictures like the first photography of this topic. Maybe they'll be include in a second kind of collection.

D'sİ
Old 2006-08-24, 04:23   Link #6
Damienİ

Here's the futures releases of a new collection of figures. Sachiko open the dance this fall and Yumi will come in january.

Ugly. No kidding.

D's©
Old 2006-10-14, 21:58   Link #7
Stahlwolf
Doujinshi Traffiker

Location: The Drought-ridden Atlanta fending off water pirates
Send a message via AIM to Stahlwolf
Hey-

If anyone has a few thousand to spare, you might want to snag these two custom Dollfies...
http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/gentei/marimite1.html
http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/gentei/marimite2.html

-I'm waiting for a Sei version.
Old 2006-11-12, 04:46   Link #8
Damienİ

Oh my god, neo-BJD...

Disgusting.

D's©
Old 2007-02-19, 11:52   Link #9
Emm

Could anyone please check this out? Going to come out in May right? (Yay, as my birthday present) but I wonder what the manufacturer's name was.
Old 2007-02-19, 12:36   Link #10
Emm

Forgot to post the link
http://www.hobbystock.jp/item/view/HBY-GTF-00000150
Old 2007-02-19, 16:34   Link #11
glainfach
One of the Unlost

Send a message via AIM to glainfach Send a message via MSN to glainfach Send a message via Yahoo to glainfach
No Yoshino?
Old 2007-02-20, 10:45   Link #12
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
Could anyone please check this out? Going to come out in May right? (Yay, as my birthday present) but I wonder what the manufacturer's name was.
Yes, May 31st.
The manufacturer's name is Movic.
Also availabe for preorder at cdjapan:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11733
at hobbysearch:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10055661
at HobbyLink Japan:
http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV33024

Last edited by paTKany; 2007-02-20 at 17:22.
Old 2007-02-20, 12:49   Link #13
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by glainfach View Post
No Yoshino?
No Youko either.
Old 2007-02-20, 14:51   Link #14
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Off topic: niwasatou, I didn't recognize earlier, but your avatar, that must be Youko with the milk+strawberry drink, right? I've tried a similar experiment before, and it is indeed.......
It tastes like watered-down strawberry milk.
Old 2007-02-21, 10:39   Link #15
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Off topic: niwasatou, I didn't recognize earlier, but your avatar, that must be Youko with the milk+strawberry drink, right? I've tried a similar experiment before, and it is indeed.......
It tastes like watered-down strawberry milk.
Indeed, it's Youko. I have to try that drink too sometime soon.

On topic: I took a closer look and the figures look, well, not exactly beautiful. Only Shimako seems to look acceptable.
In that case, I don't mind that there's no Yoshino and Youko, really..
Old 2007-02-22, 08:22   Link #16
Emm

Yeah, only Shimako looks fine. And when I took a look at Sei, OMG something's wrong with her face ^^

Anyways, I'm sure I gonna to buy it though.
Old 2007-06-07, 21:42   Link #17
tieu_yeu_nu

why does it say 8 figures when theres only six? is the statue of mary counted as one? but then tats still only 7.
Old 2007-06-11, 09:52   Link #18
Emm

If I get it right, the whole box contains 8 figures in small boxes while there are only 6 types. That means there are chances to get 2 doubles.
Old 2008-08-11, 02:46   Link #19
em.gg

Marimite stuff

Hi there,

I dunno if I should post it here but I just wanted to share the custom Marimite dolls that I have:

http://www.guzu-guzu.com/Marmite%20Dollies.html

Here's my main Marimite collection site:
http://www.guzu-guzu.com/marimite.html

and for fun:
http://www.guzu-guzu.com/Omake%20Dollies.html

Thanks
Old 2008-11-13, 15:57   Link #20
Reihn
Yuri Vision Activate!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Reihn
Awesome. Just awesome. The chibi figurines I mean. I feel that their figure set is ... a tad bit creepy.