AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2013-08-25, 02:43   Link #41
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by peskylemur25 View Post
Can we creat a thread for the new manga before the fall? It coming out aug 26.
I don't understand the request considering we have a manga thread already. If you are asking for individual chapter thread, then the answer is a polite "no" because the manga discussion doesn't generate enough posts to warrant individual chapter thread.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 10:47   Link #42
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I don't understand the request considering we have a manga thread already. If you are asking for individual chapter thread, then the answer is a polite "no" because the manga discussion doesn't generate enough posts to warrant individual chapter thread.
As far as I understood it, "before the fall" is a seperate manga and not just a manga chapter from the original series.
Old 2013-08-25, 11:42   Link #43
peskylemur25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
As far as I understood it, "before the fall" is a seperate manga and not just a manga chapter from the original series.
Yeah it like he didn't even read my posting. It a different manga that will predate the current events. And it also adapting the light novels of the same name. But I assume it will go beyond the light novel if it is a Huge success. And yes I know you don't do individual chapter thread.
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 16:07   Link #44
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Yeah it like he didn't even read my posting.
Uh, well, I think he did read it, just your request wasn't exactly clear at all. It seemed like you were just asking "before autumn (a.k.a. "the fall"), could you create a new manga thread? It comes out August 26th". August 26th is, in fact, before autumn (in the northern hemisphere). The important part was explaining that "Before The Fall" is actually the title, and not just the timeframe for the request.
Old 2013-08-25, 16:33   Link #45
peskylemur25

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Uh, well, I think he did read it, just your request wasn't exactly clear at all. It seemed like you were just asking "before autumn (a.k.a. "the fall"), could you create a new manga thread? It comes out August 26th". August 26th is, in fact, before autumn (in the northern hemisphere). The important part was explaining that "Before The Fall" is actually the title, and not just the timeframe for the request.
What does fall have to do with anything? Why would timeframe matter in making a thread. The manga is suppose to come out on 8/26/13, and I thought a new thread would be easier for a discussion. And somehow he thought character thread? Lol yeah whatever.
Old 2013-08-25, 16:44   Link #46
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
What does fall have to do with anything? Why would timeframe matter in making a thread. The manga is suppose to come out on 8/26/13, and I thought a new thread would be easier for a discussion. And somehow he thought character thread? Lol yeah whatever.
No... he said "chapter threads". It seemed like you were asking for a new manga thread to be created before autumn (before 26 August), which didn't make any sense because there already was a manga thread. This is why your post was confusing.

Anyway, the confusion is cleared up now.
Old 2013-08-27, 21:29   Link #47
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Anyway, the confusion is cleared up now.
So, what about the new thread? Is a standalone prequel manga series, called "Before The Fall", not reason enough for a new thread?
Old 2013-08-29, 22:09   Link #48
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
So, what about the new thread? Is a standalone prequel manga series, called "Before The Fall", not reason enough for a new thread?
Write an opening post and submit it here, so the thread can be made.
Old 2013-09-01, 17:52   Link #49
peskylemur25

Welcome to before the fall where you better start running because the military has taken all the horse and have ride away first. Sorry we don't know how to kill those titans.

Can we also make a thread for the new Levi manga coming in the fall? September ! Lol it a separate manga which will explain Levi past!
Old 2013-09-01, 19:11   Link #50
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Welcome to before the fall where you better start running because the military has taken all the horse and have ride away first. Sorry we don't know how to kill those titans.
Errr... that was no good, so I started the Before the Fall thread.

Quote:
Can we also make a thread for the new Levi manga coming in the fall? September ! Lol it a separate manga which will explain Levi past!
Anyone else want to take a crack at the opening post?
Old 2013-09-15, 17:34   Link #51
moncikoma

Please make an annie thread.....xD
moncikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 00:40   Link #52
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncikoma View Post
Please make an annie thread.....xD
Done!
Old 2013-10-01, 22:27   Link #53
ReddyRedWolf

Request for a Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden - Kuinaki Sentaku Manga thread. It's a Levi side story during his time inside the innermost district.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 13:56   Link #54
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Done!................
Old 2013-10-04, 10:08   Link #55
kitten320

Since season 1 is done, how about a poll with fave charas? Just list the ones that had bigger roles this season like:
Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Levi
Erwin
Petra (since people love her)
Annie
Jean
Hanji
Others

Those seem to be enough for season 1.
Well maybe also add Marco. Poor guy won't have another chance to appear in poll again.
Old 2013-10-04, 12:00   Link #56
Zeydra
A random passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Since season 1 is done, how about a poll with fave charas? Just list the ones that had bigger roles this season like:
Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Levi
Erwin
Petra (since people love her)
Annie
Jean
Hanji
Others

Those seem to be enough for season 1.
Well maybe also add Marco. Poor guy won't have another chance to appear in poll again.
Could Reiner Connie Sasha and Christa be added to that list? They did pop in from time to time like characters like Hanji.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 20:16   Link #57
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Favorite character(s) poll up!
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 21:35   Link #58
Jobrjo
Christian

Could we have a thread solely dedicated to http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
It's an increasingly approved, played, updated, and enjoyed game. It's spread across YouTube and other venues of the internet. Such a thread would create a center for multiplayer hook-ups, recording records, tips, and general discussion. This isn't just any small game, challenging game increasing in popularity, to the point where millions interact with it. I think personally it'd be good to make a thread for it. So with this paragraph appeal, I ask you, Moderators, for a Attack On Titan Tribute Game thread. It would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Jobrjo; 2013-10-28 at 21:51.
Jobrjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 05:23   Link #59
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm not sure that it's prudent to make a thread just for this one fan game, as the game itself does have its own forum too. Perhaps there's a broader topic that could include this particular work in its scope?
Old 2013-11-03, 21:00   Link #60
Jobrjo
Christian

I suppose, I completely forgot there was a forum for the game xD That certainly changes things.
In that case, I would give 2 ideas:
1. Make a Thread about Attack On Titan games in general (fan-made/official/anything-game-related)
2. Forget about the idea, ha-ha.

Thanks for the reply.
Jobrjo is offline   Reply With Quote