AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-14, 07:30   Link #121
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Whats that suppose to mean, i dont know.
Uuuh... that I really, really didn't like Kazuma's VA, perhaps?

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:24   Link #122
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
You know its Daisuke Ono, the guy who did Itsuki in that show about a melancholic girl eh.

Way to not show your support for Haruhism.

Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:25   Link #123
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Forgive me for being presumptous, but perhaps (1) His voice did not fit the personality or role of Kazuma or (2) Everyone has their own preferences?
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:33   Link #124
Susanou
.Enforcer

I'll go with option 2, everyone has a different view on it.

For example, I myself think his voice fits Kuzuma but that's MY opinion xP
Susanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 18:00   Link #125
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Well, if he's Ono Daisuke, then his voice doesn't fit the character at all.

At ALL.

Quote:
Way to not show your support for Haruhism.
Kaioshin, you should know me better. I like Haruhi, but by no means I'm a preacher or something.

Old 2007-04-14, 19:16   Link #126
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Oh, in that case, who should fit Kazuma's voice?
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 19:26   Link #127
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Quote:
Oh, in that case, who should fit Kazuma's voice?
Uhh... how should I know that? I'm only judging what it's been shown to me. I'm not the one in charge of getting the VAs, you know.

Old 2007-04-14, 19:38   Link #128
Honey_and_Cleaver

Yeah,but youre incharge of suggesting the VA.

I know theres a lot of people who go everywhere in every anime thread itching to say Tomokazu Sugita should get the role of all the lead males.

This is Daisuke Ono first anime where he gets to play a real hero instead of being at the back. I was always looking foward to see his voice talent in full form.
Old 2007-04-14, 19:41   Link #129
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Quote:
I know theres a lot of people who go everywhere in every anime thread itching to say Tomokazu Sugita should get the role of all the lead males.
And, excuse me, but from WHERE the HELL you figure I'm itching to suggest that?

Geez, please read my posts better. I only said I thought his voice didn't fit the role. That's all. Stop bugging me about that. I don't like him like that, you do. That's it. End of the story.

Welcome to life: People have different tastes.

Quote:
Geez. Why!? PLEASE, why!?

Old 2007-04-14, 19:50   Link #130
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
And, excuse me, but from WHERE the HELL you figure I'm itching to suggest that?

Geez, please read my posts better. I only said I thought his voice didn't fit the role. That's all. Stop bugging me about that. I don't like him like that, you do. That's it. End of the story.

Welcome to life: People have different tastes.
Did i mentioned you? Its just a possibility that you could be one of them but i didint say youre one of them.

Quote:
Geez. Why!? PLEASE, why!?
As a critque and a forumer. You are entitled to your opinion and critism. When you say something is bad, you should also conclude what should be done to make it better.

Thats how you give a constructive opinion. When i say Katsuyuki Konishi shouldnt get a role, i mention Nobuyuki Hiyama bcaz this and this. Other wise, it really looks like trolling.
Old 2007-04-14, 21:20   Link #131
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post

This is Daisuke Ono first anime where he gets to play a real hero instead of being at the back. I was always looking foward to see his voice talent in full form.
You know I really don't remember him suggesting that. In fact I can't recall very many people suggesting that otherwise it would be like a nightmare for me and I would have said something about it. Considering I think he'd be far better off cast as a villain than all the male lead roles he's been getting...anyway.

Maybe Daisuke Ono blew this one I don't know. I think of him as the type to do laid back Harem leads and not a warrior type character so the casting choice strikes me as odd. What you can never get enough of is Nobuyuki Hiyama though. Is he in this or what?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 23:18   Link #132
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Quote:
Thats how you give a constructive opinion. When i say Katsuyuki Konishi shouldnt get a role, i mention Nobuyuki Hiyama bcaz this and this. Other wise, it really looks like trolling.
WHAT!? TROLLING!? Lemme quote my initial comment on this series:

Quote:
Just watched episode 1.

Spoiler:
I made SEVERAL comments about the series, and only ONE comment about the VA, and my main judgment on the episode wasn't even affected by it. You really seem to put no effort into judging my opinion, do you?

What's this about constructive critiques? What, so now every time I say I don't like a character design I must say how I'd have done it? I can't draw, for Jebus' sake! I can't act, either! Nor am I a goddamn VA caster, but what the hell, I'll say whatever I want about how the hell I feel goddamn Daisuke Ono fits the goddamn role, as a goddamn anime fan. It doesn't make me a troll. I actually liked Daisuke Ono in most of his roles, but I didn't like him in this one! And I have no real reason nor ability (and am not really interested!) to suggest anyone else, nor even goddamn Tomokazu Sugita, as you seemed to imply I wanted to do!

Knock some sense into your lines before clicking the goddamn "Post" button.

PS: Okay, people, time to shut down the forums! Only people who have enough skill to produce a series of their own can register and make critiques to other series!

Last edited by WanderingKnight; 2007-04-14 at 23:31.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:39   Link #133
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
gosh give WanderingKnight a break , he just stating his opinion isn't...

Personally i don't really mind kazuma VA , just that something felt missing also O.o .Seems to remember someone from an anime few years back that might suit him better , am not to familiar with seiyuu name so cant suggest

One thing that i don't really like is the CG, doesn't seem to fit pretty well (might be the raw quality)
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 04:51   Link #134
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
You know I really don't remember him suggesting that. In fact I can't recall very many people suggesting that otherwise it would be like a nightmare for me and I would have said something about it. Considering I think he'd be far better off cast as a villain than all the male lead roles he's been getting...anyway.

Maybe Daisuke Ono blew this one I don't know. I think of him as the type to do laid back Harem leads and not a warrior type character so the casting choice strikes me as odd. What you can never get enough of is Nobuyuki Hiyama though. Is he in this or what?
If he was a villain, he would end up like Mabashi in Bleach. With little screen time and finally, his grave. Perhaps seeing him as Kazuma Yagami, id think of him as a hero villain?

With the name Yagami, after watching a lot of male characters with the name Yagami, i get an impression that Yagami names are for cool characters with evil and good characteristics. Yagami Raito is one example.

Nobuyuki Hiyama would fit the mask guy? How often do you get two cool characters fighting with each other. Not even much to come across on.
Old 2007-04-15, 10:28   Link #135
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

How come you can only find like one blog on Kaze no Stigma?
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 10:35   Link #136
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLuvsPnut View Post
How come you can only find like one blog on Kaze no Stigma?
they must've enjoyed watching the new spring 2007 animes and didn't quite have time to watch it anymore? o__o

I have been planning to watch the 1st episode since last Friday... and still I wasn't able to because of site fixing, moving, and stuff (and also because I've started to blog other animes). I have actually decided to go blog Kaze no Stigma before it aired, and I really really hope I'll be able to! (seeing the lack of people blogging this show, which I believe is quite superior than many of the new animes). So there... I'm hoping to watch episode 1 by tomorrow, and be able to blog about it as soon as possible~!!! >o<
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 10:39   Link #137
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

T2 just released a sub of epi 1...guess this thread can be moved to fansub now

Now Ill actually understand what was going on in epi 1 \o/
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 15:37   Link #138
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, ep 1 seemed pretty average to me. The animation is not very great, and the battle scenes are severally lacking. I sure as hell hope we won't get to see that reused summon animation every time when Ayano summons her sword.

The plot looks decent so far. Looks like the wind spirits want a war with the fire spirits... should be pretty good if done right. At least we know they are not afraid to kill some people.

I will be following this, but i think i need to lower my expectations.
Old 2007-04-15, 16:11   Link #139
Hydex

Plot seems good. Art is average. Summon animation of Ayano is just lame, I try to forget it. An enjoyable anime overall.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:55   Link #140
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Seemed like a reasonable start to the show. What a great family they've got going on there. Kid has no ability, see you later. Few people dead, oh well too bad for them. Just shook my head at how relaxed that fire clan was about everything.

Looking forward to how the plot gets going with Kazuma being either used or set up by the win spirits in order to cause a war. Right now he seems to have a good edge understanding how fire works and the best ways to deal with someone using it. Will keep an eye on this show to see where it goes.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen