AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 21:28   Link #61
tsunade666

^But isn't that a bit later on the story or something. (not sure)
But the way the ending did it is different from the novel. That's for sure. It's like the anime decided to end it that way and not do a continuation.
Old 2012-06-07, 13:01   Link #62
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Quite curious on the girl in http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=33

The last one, 16. 'Hozuin Inshun' I think.
Could people give me some info on her.
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:54   Link #63
minaka

I would like to know everything as possible about amakusa, it would be appreciated if somebody can provide us this information.
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 05:17   Link #64
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Quite curious on the girl in http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=33

The last one, 16. 'Hozuin Inshun' I think.
Could people give me some info on her.
宝蔵院胤舜 - Houzuin Inshun – shy, physically weak, using a yari as weapon( like a western spear(not a naginata)) able to change her voice tone and frequentcy thus able to perform from hypnotize up to create voice blast. the mouth piece is using for control her power, about the original samurai, google it.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 06:40   Link #65
Culaio

I have a few questions: which girls love Muneakira, only his master samurai love him or are there any girls outside of his group that love him also does all his master samurai love or not all of them ?

ps.sorry for bad english
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 19:50   Link #66
ta2666

there are alot of differences between the ln and the anime if u read msgs quote on page one u will see them all listed

Last edited by ta2666; 2012-06-25 at 12:27.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 05:41   Link #67
minaka

cover 12:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-19, 18:32   Link #68
ta2666

who is that
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 18:45   Link #69
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I believe that's Gisen.
Old 2012-08-19, 18:49   Link #70
EvI

nah she looks like juubei...
wait could it be... a fusion between juubei and gisen?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 21:21   Link #71
msg

haha i't's been such a long long time since i last posted here 2 years ? haha and i cant post often due to my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaka View Post
cover 12:
Spoiler:
Nope that is neither Gisen nor Jyuubei.Its a new character.Her name is Maeda Toshimasu (前田 利益) or Maeda Keiji.A samurai that associated with armour.Notice her armour flying around at that picture
wow i was so totally wrong, that girl really is jyuubei in a new form over there, sorry i haven't bought hj mag for a long time.

----------------------------------

after the defeat of Amakusa, a new mysterious group appears wanting to take over the school.Very likely a group associated with the emperial royal family.

Last edited by msg; 2012-09-29 at 06:15.
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 22:39   Link #72
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
haha i't's been such a long long time since i last posted here 2 years ? haha and i cant post often due to my work.

Nope that is neither Gisen nor Jyuubei.Its a new character.Her name is Maeda Toshimasu (前田 利益) or Maeda Keiji.A samurai that associated with armour.Notice her armour flying around at that picture

----------------------------------

after the defeat of Amakusa, a new mysterious group appears wanting to take over the school.Very likely a group associated with the emperial royal family.
yo and please could you tell me if juubei has double personality in the novel?
Old 2012-09-25, 03:59   Link #73
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
yo and please could you tell me if juubei has double personality in the novel?
short answer - yes.Read my previous post ^^

Cool! hyakka official site just change its layout design.Much more nicer.Did i hear hyakka gonna have a 2nd season.Hell yeah!!!

Spoiler for new character:

(*3rd edit) the girl on the left is keiji maeda (the one with the umbrella) and the right is jyuubei (in a new form?)
what happen to Jyuubei 's two swords? Is she really fuse with gisen? idk...is that jyuubei ultimate form? (i only have ln vol up to 8 and waiting for 9,10,11,12)

HOBBY JAPAN scan

Last edited by msg; 2012-09-29 at 06:33. Reason: mistake
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 20:36   Link #74
EvI

and how muneakire deals with both juubeis?
Old 2012-09-29, 07:51   Link #75
msg

@EvI - you got it right with that pic being juubei.

^In vol.7 it is implied that that the two jyuubeis personalities fused together when both of them form a final contract with muneakira.Before that the original jyuubei is always asleep inside the "önichan" jyuubei.After the merging of both "souls", "onichan" jyuubei is still dominant as her primary personality

Muneakira handling and treating of both Jyuubeis personalities is similar to the ones potrayed in the anime.While "önichan" Jyuubei is clingy to muneakira, the other Jyuubei is doing the cautious "wait and see" approach before finally accepting mune as her general.

As you can see, it's about the souls of the past original male master samurai being inserted inside a young girl (or animal in sasuke case).The young girls is just a vassal and tools for the shogunate and political groups for their powerplay.In order for the girls to unlock their "souls" full power, they need to form a pact with a "general".
If you watch again in ep 9, yoshihiko mentions the last 7 master samurai defeating amakusa (30 years ago?).It was also mention that in the ln.That master samurai is also the last (i assumed to be all male and original) master samurai living in japan.Thats why yoshihiko mention there's no more original master samurai living in japan in the past few decades or so...in other words theres no one in the younger generations after that is worthy to become a master samurai.

this is just an example...assuming muneakira become a master samurai,his skill is renowned throughout japan and then he died.This is not the end of it though.His soul and expertise might be used again in the future ( by inserting the his "ghost" inside a girl).So far there is no one yet to achieved that status yet including yoshihiko.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:17   Link #76
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
@EvI - you got it right with that pic being juubei.

^In vol.7 it is implied that that the two jyuubeis personalities fused together when both of them form a final contract with muneakira.Before that the original jyuubei is always asleep inside the "önichan" jyuubei.After the merging of both "souls", "onichan" jyuubei is still dominant as her primary personality

Muneakira handling and treating of both Jyuubeis personalities is similar to the ones potrayed in the anime.While "önichan" Jyuubei is clingy to muneakira, the other Jyuubei is doing the cautious "wait and see" approach before finally accepting mune as her general.

As you can see, it's about the souls of the past original male master samurai being inserted inside a young girl (or animal in sasuke case).The young girls is just a vassal and tools for the shogunate and political groups for their powerplay.In order for the girls to unlock their "souls" full power, they need to form a pact with a "general".
If you watch again in ep 9, yoshihiko mentions the last 7 master samurai defeating amakusa (30 years ago?).It was also mention that in the ln.That master samurai is also the last (i assumed to be all male and original) master samurai living in japan.Thats why yoshihiko mention there's no more original master samurai living in japan in the past few decades or so...in other words theres no one in the younger generations after that is worthy to become a master samurai.

this is just an example...assuming muneakira become a master samurai,his skill is renowned throughout japan and then he died.This is not the end of it though.His soul and expertise might be used again in the future ( by inserting the his "ghost" inside a girl).So far there is no one yet to achieved that status yet including yoshihiko.
wait you told me that she wasn't juubei...and well i thought it was her because of the clothes
so that is juubei with the two personalities together (does her hair became silver?)
and thanks for explaining thanks to that i know that their using the same name has a serious case and that this isn't something like oda nabuna
and how much their fusing affect her personality, like...yeah there is still the oni-chan part but does she think more serious in battle? and has a more serius atitude or sadist like the "real"juubei had?
and it explained from where she came from?(yeah the sky, but what was the reason for that?)
Edit: i just noted...is that fox ears on juubei?
Old 2012-09-29, 15:26   Link #77
msg

Quote:
so that is juubei with the two personalities together (does her hair became silver?)
well i don't know if that new jyuubei is the effect cause by the fusion of two personalities..It could be different...idk.maybe a third spirit (an animal spirit) decided to form with Jyuubei ^^.As you mention before,jyuubei seems to have a fox ear.Maybe she really fuse with a third spirit causing her hair to turn silver..idk.I say this because in vol8 a cetain kunoichi was fuse with a toad king (pls refer to previous pages to see the picture, the one with matabei).Am waiting for the volumes to arrive to answer that question.

Quote:
..and how much their fusing affect her personality, like...yeah there is still the oni-chan part but does she think more serious in battle? and has a more serius atitude or sadist like the "real"juubei had?
and it explained from where she came from?(yeah the sky, but what was the reason for that?)
Edit: i just noted...is that fox ears on juubei?
not much is change that affected her personality, she still as klutzy and clingy like an old jyuubei. she still need to train though.when she's in a samurai mode, she become focused, into some sort of a "trance" mode.The sadistic and lecherous Jyuubei that appear in Jyuubei's persona is no more..However the remnant spirit is of an "old" jyuubei is still inside her.

It still a mystery as no one knows why and how jyuubei suddenly fell from the sky crashing into the dojo.The novel never specified.jyuubei did recall from one her forgotten past memories, a deep familiar voice ringing inside her head ( see the episode where yuki is trying to solve the latin riddle).I suspect (this is just my assumption) that muneakira's father specifically send Jyuubei to protect and become a master samurai under muneakira...and that deep voice jyuubei remember is muneakira's father doing a ritual to insert the soul into Jyuubei.
Old 2012-10-04, 14:44   Link #78
EvI

hmm
man if you know this much why don't you translate this novel already? or make a summaries?

anyway you said trance but what kind of trance is this? she become concetrate on the fight that makes her even ignore muneakira?
and does she have a word to become master samurai like the others or she has to kiss muneakira all the time?
Old 2012-10-31, 03:48   Link #79
msg

^
I want to but time doesn't permit me, sorry.About that trance thing,have you read the manga change123, the martial art girl number 0.its similliar to jyuubei, emotionless but sometimes ruthless but jyuubei i think was able to control the ruthless part of it.

About that "anouncement" thing to activate her powers, yes jyuubei have it but i can't remember, (lemme check the LN again) so no more kissing muneakira again and again.The kissing part is just to initiate(1st kiss)and to finalize(2nd kiss) the contract with the general.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to Jyuubei new figure.It seems that the new sword is also a scabbard that sheath jyuubei old sword
Old 2012-11-08, 12:13   Link #80
minaka

WHO THIS UNDER CHARLES?(vol 10) :
Spoiler:

Last edited by minaka; 2012-11-08 at 16:48.

Tags
gender bender, harem, romance, samurai girls, seinen, shounen