AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-09-30, 03:07   Link #2321
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

If you guys saw something about Nursery Rhyme in /jp/, don't wonder.

As for Twinkle Crusaders, yeah, you're referring to Helena's Room right? I've been stuck in that damn room for a while now, trying to get an A rank in the second fight!
Old 2008-09-30, 04:48   Link #2322
Natiahs
Lord Muffintop

Favourite game at the moment, eh? Kanon. Just started playing it recently for the first time (Slowking, I know).

I think something must be wrong with me though, because I actually find Ayu... cute.
Natiahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 15:45   Link #2323
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Liar-soft's new game 漆黒のシャルノ ~What a Beautiful Tomorrow~ looks really awesome.
Spoiler for vid:
Old 2008-09-30, 16:42   Link #2324
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
It looks extremely similar to Seiken No Inganock which was pretty cool, btw.

I guess I will add this one to my backlog.
Old 2008-09-30, 17:24   Link #2325
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
It looks extremely similar to Seiken No Inganock which was pretty cool, btw.
Well of course, it's it sequel.
Old 2008-09-30, 17:41   Link #2326
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Well of course, it's it sequel.
huh? really? I don't remember any of those characters from Seiken no Inganock >_<
Old 2008-09-30, 17:45   Link #2327
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
huh? really? I don't remember any of those characters from Seiken no Inganock >_<
Sequel in the sense that it is the third game in the "What a Beautiful..." series and they are connected in some way.
Old 2008-10-01, 03:49   Link #2328
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Everyone with Twinkle Crusaders on their computer, load up the game now!

It turns out that the game has a hidden function: on a character's real-word birthdate you get a little birthday gift sequence with that character. Today's minor character Shio's birthday, so when I loaded up the game I suddenly got this scene with her!

I can imagine that every character has one for their birthdays. Interesting set of easter eggs Lillian has put into the game.
Old 2008-10-01, 04:15   Link #2329
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Now... what are the other dates of the other characters...
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 05:17   Link #2330
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Now... what are the other dates of the other characters...
The official site has all of them. I suppose you can edit your date and time settings and artificially see all of them.

Oh and there are apparently multiple scenes for each character cause I opened my game a second time and got a different Shio scene.
Old 2008-10-18, 00:03   Link #2331
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I have just finished Makura-soft's new game: Supreme Candy. m3rryweather has been raving about the game as well on his blog, "Verbal Rubbish" so drop by there if you want info and impressions on the game as well.

This game is a fine, fine piece of work. All the characters are at a minimum good, and the good characters are absolutely lovable, and the main character is many shades and levels better than the vast majority of erogame protagonists. He has depth, history, and you can see why he acts the way he does or feels the way he does, on top of being very funny at times. He becomes quite awesome too at points in the game.

With a title like Supreme Candy, and the initial impression of it being a highschool romance, you might think it's a light-hearted fun game, but that's far from the truth. The plot is deep, intricate, and there are reasons why things happen and most of it is character-driven so there aren't many plot devices. At times it can get pretty emotional, and overall it's a testament to the saying that you can't judge a book by its cover.

The art is somewhat stylized but good. The music is excellent. This game fails at... pretty much nothing at all. Supreme Candy is definetly one of the winners of this season, if not this year.

So go and play it.

BWEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!
Old 2008-10-18, 00:32   Link #2332
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Seinarukana - The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 is definitely my favourite. Katima Aigias....*melting.....*

I also really like Crescendo. Snow Drop and Casual Romance Club are okay in patches but really weak in others. Yume Miru Kusuri was good on the 1st playthrough in but in hindsight, I'm not that into it anymore. And I can understand why The Sagara Family is the biggest seeling ero-game in English form (except for when Lightning Warrior Raidy outsells it, if ti hasn't already), but a lot of it seemed too easy and cruel at times. I feel very guilty about that game in hindsight. I still really like Sanae and her story. But the others...so much guilt.

Keeping an eye out for Princess Waltz when it comes out. Will eventually try Lightning Warrior Raidy as well.
Old 2008-10-18, 02:18   Link #2333
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Seinarukana - The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 is definitely my favourite. Katima Aigias....*melting.....*

I also really like Crescendo. Snow Drop and Casual Romance Club are okay in patches but really weak in others. Yume Miru Kusuri was good on the 1st playthrough in but in hindsight, I'm not that into it anymore. And I can understand why The Sagara Family is the biggest seeling ero-game in English form (except for when Lightning Warrior Raidy outsells it, if ti hasn't already), but a lot of it seemed too easy and cruel at times. I feel very guilty about that game in hindsight. I still really like Sanae and her story. But the others...so much guilt.

Keeping an eye out for Princess Waltz when it comes out. Will eventually try Lightning Warrior Raidy as well.
I would say ignore Raidy. IMO the gameplay and the story is as thin as a piece of paper.
Old 2008-10-18, 04:07   Link #2334
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
I would say ignore Raidy. IMO the gameplay and the story is as thin as a piece of paper.
So I've heard. Would a better course of action be to get hold of all the images instead?

Funnily enough, someone I know IRL had his mother walk in why he was playing Raidy. Knowing what's in that game, that must have been painful.
Old 2008-10-18, 04:42   Link #2335
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I have just finished Makura-soft's new game: Supreme Candy. m3rryweather has been raving about the game as well on his blog, "Verbal Rubbish" so drop by there if you want info and impressions on the game as well.

This game is a fine, fine piece of work. All the characters are at a minimum good, and the good characters are absolutely lovable, and the main character is many shades and levels better than the vast majority of erogame protagonists. He has depth, history, and you can see why he acts the way he does or feels the way he does, on top of being very funny at times. He becomes quite awesome too at points in the game.

With a title like Supreme Candy, and the initial impression of it being a highschool romance, you might think it's a light-hearted fun game, but that's far from the truth. The plot is deep, intricate, and there are reasons why things happen and most of it is character-driven so there aren't many plot devices. At times it can get pretty emotional, and overall it's a testament to the saying that you can't judge a book by its cover.

The art is somewhat stylized but good. The music is excellent. This game fails at... pretty much nothing at all. Supreme Candy is definetly one of the winners of this season, if not this year.

So go and play it.

BWEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!
Damn you both. Now I'm hooked.
Old 2008-10-18, 05:11   Link #2336
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

this is one way to blame others for your own addiction :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
So I've heard. Would a better course of action be to get hold of all the images instead?

Funnily enough, someone I know IRL had his mother walk in why he was playing Raidy. Knowing what's in that game, that must have been painful.
well playing the game and "earn" the cgs is different than finding the cgs and oogle at them :P
Old 2008-10-18, 05:17   Link #2337
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
well playing the game and "earn" the cgs is different than finding the cgs and oogle at them :P
Of course. But you advised me not to play it.
Old 2008-10-18, 05:22   Link #2338
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

if you go for the story and gameplay I advised not to play. If you play for the CGs go for it
Old 2008-10-18, 05:26   Link #2339
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
if you go for the story and gameplay I advised not to play. If you play for the CGs go for it
Normally, I would focus on story and gameplay. But after seeing over a hundred CGs from it, I figured there wasn't one. ZyX aren't exactly the type of company to flesh out a proper story in their games, or give some women with some spark/backbone. Their method is 'you get sex either way, just sit back and enjoy.' So I'd never expect much from a ZyX game. Pity, since their artists are actually decent.
Old 2008-10-18, 20:27   Link #2340
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Damn you both. Now I'm hooked.

UEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!!!!

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel