Notices

Old 2006-07-18, 08:20   Link #41
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba
ANY SORT OF BUG. I don't hate them but I am honest-to-god scared to DEATH.
earlier today there was a centipede in my room and I screamed so loudly the neighbours called the police, haha.

I don't live in an apartment either.. I live in a stand-alone house. To give you an idea of how loud I screamed.. my mom said it was as if I'd just walked in to seeing my whole family had died in a bloody massacre. it was WORSE THAN THAT.

I nearly had a heart-attack. When I live alone, I'll let a guy stay with me free of charge in exchange for killing bugs when I need him to.

My favourite animal are Cows and DEER. I like dogs a lot too... any animal is good, except bugs. I even like snakes and fish.
Oh but, NOT OCTOPUSES OR SQUIDS. I'm no fan of tentacle rape, thank you very much. Scary...
You little girl ^_^. Carry a fly swatter with you, it's like the excabiluar for bug banishing.

Enjoy now, back to finishing my essay.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 09:04   Link #42
ryomakun

Worst animal.. hmm if by worst is what we hate most.. then its CAT that i hate most.. you know cats on the streets.. etc. but, maybe because i have a dog.. and i started to hate cats.. i find them.. dirty and slimy.. dunno why =-) when i talk about cats i picutre a cat that is dipped in eggwhites.. yuck!
ryomakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 10:21   Link #43
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordplay
@ srb

What natural order of things? That simply because you are bigger you are supposed to win? If so, dinosaurs would still live and you would be that small, venomous thing.
Nope, it upsets the natural order of things not because we're bigger, but because we're smarter and stuff. Sure, I can put on steel padding and get a .410 snakewhacker, but that's not readily available! They cheat.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 21:05   Link #44
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

The two headed kitten. Its just plain creepy.
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 21:05   Link #45
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

The two headed kitten. Its just plain creepy.
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 21:50   Link #46
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Roaches, especially the BIG flying Roaches (Ughkk)...I mean they can friken fly...so gross...I hate them with an unbridled fixated passion...They are like the worse creation of life in the history of the known galaxy...They have no purpose and are disease filled icky looking blind creepy crawlers that are never alone...If you see one you automatically know there could be hundreds of them...The Pregnant Roach is a most disgusting site that I would wish on no one...You have to kill those ones immediately and watch as their egg pouches spew with stomach-turning goodness...They have been around since the days of the dinosaurs and could survive a nuclear winter with ease...These terrible, terrible, purposeless, unkillable race of worthless disease-ridden nightwalkers...I find nothing on this earth more utterly dispicable...
Wow I never knew someone hated roaches as much as I do. specially flying roaches, one day one of those flew right at my Face, it was the single most depressing moment in my life.
Old 2006-07-18, 22:10   Link #47
ryomakun

Yuck!!! one flew on your face? definitely worst than my experience.. i accidentally squashed one as i put my hand on the handle beside the stairs at home.. yuck.. creepy squash squash with juice falling out XD
ryomakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 01:24   Link #48
Cogwheim
Former Immortal, Future:

Send a message via AIM to Cogwheim
Platypuses kind of blow. Their existence suggests that God was kind of screwing around one day, and he decided that it'd be pretty bitchin' if he combined an otter and a duck.

Not only that, but Platypuses lounge around in water all the time. Come on. They're a drain on society.

(Pretend that was handwritten in an ornate, cursive fashion, perhaps using a fountain pen. So there you have it. My signature.)
Cogwheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 02:26   Link #49
Clarste
Human

I've never seen a cockroach, but the thought of one completely creeps me out. That's probably the animal I'd least like to meet.

Concerning other bugs, I don't really care as long as they're not crawling on me. Of course, this means I'll take measures to avoid them crawling on me, so I mercilessly slaughter them. I don't really hate them though.

Concerning cats, cats can be super friendly and completely dependant depending on how you raise them. My cats sort of follow me everywhere I go, sleep on my lap, etc. Super-cute. I used to be afraid of dogs, but nowadays I just think they're too smelly.

Concerning humans, we've done pretty well for ourselves. It remains to be seen whether or not we'll actually wipe ourselves out, so I'll reserve judgement. I don't place biodiversity particularily high on my value system, since it's just a means to an end. Valuing it for its own sake seems kind of odd to me.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 05:04   Link #50
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I've never seen a cockroach, but the thought of one completely creeps me out. That's probably the animal I'd least like to meet.
You've never see a roach??

Who in the world are you?? Richie Rich?? Tony Starks?? The Donald??
I'd call you lucky if I believed your a$$...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Rurik
Wow I never knew someone hated roaches as much as I do. specially flying roaches, one day one of those flew right at my Face, it was the single most depressing moment in my life.
Whatever you think my hatred is multiple that times ten...When your talking about the HUGE PREGNANT COCKROACHES your talking about having to go on missions...I'm talking plotting, strategy, contingencies...It's not a game when you find one of those in your house...It's like your own personal Iraq...It's like I'm fighting them here so I don't have to fight them over there...It's some serious $hit I tell ya...It's not even close when it comes to the creature I hate the most...I loathe them with every ounce of my being...It's like I almost wish Noah's Ark had a leak and sunk if it meant those bastards coming along for the ride...
Old 2006-07-19, 09:07   Link #51
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Which cockroaches are you people talking about:
1 2
3 4

I find the first one creepier than the last one.

Something I hate more than flies:
Centipedes

They're everywhere. I find it very disturbing that they can grow to this size:
Big Centipede eating a mouse
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 09:11   Link #52
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxg
Humans are the worst animals....

Sorry to burst your bubble but humans are mammals.... so that would make humans the worse mammals =/
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 09:21   Link #53
HopelessLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba
ANY SORT OF BUG. I don't hate them but I am honest-to-god scared to DEATH.
earlier today there was a centipede in my room and I screamed so loudly the neighbours called the police, haha.

lol. pussy.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 10:05   Link #54
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Sorry to burst your bubble but humans are mammals.... so that would make humans the worse mammals =/
Mammals are animals as well, no?

This thread would certainly make any animal conservationist's blood boil.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 10:44   Link #55
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Bugs. I hate bugs. All sorts of bugs and insects. They're gross.

Thenc ome dogs. The fricking things pounce on you and slobber or wet you with wet noses or tongues and are so noisy.

I love cats though...furry, quiet, and purr when you hug them...just so lovable! And bunnies too. <3 fluffy white bunnies.
Old 2006-07-19, 10:58   Link #56
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Bugs. I hate bugs. All sorts of bugs and insects. They're gross.

Thenc ome dogs. The fricking things pounce on you and slobber or wet you with wet noses or tongues and are so noisy.

I love cats though...furry, quiet, and purr when you hug them...just so lovable! And bunnies too. <3 fluffy white bunnies.
Well, it's a fact that dogs are more useful than cats. Dogs have jobs. Cats just seem to sit around and do nothing all day (from my experience anyways). That one comedian said it the best. "Have you ever heard of a guard cat, or a bomb sniffing cat, or a seeing-eye cat?"

And not all cats are furry and quiet. How about the ones that scratch all the furniture up? Likewise, not all dogs slobber and make a lot of noise. And I love it when my dog comes and greets me when I come home, she's all happy wagging her tail. She's so cute Cats don't do that.
For the record I don't hate cats.
Old 2006-07-19, 11:16   Link #57
wnkryo
HainShodan

Why are people so intimidated to say they hate cats or dogs? It's not like your a bad person for feeling the way you do.

Infact, I HATE CATS. They are lazy, demanding, and overall useless, although, very cute and kuddly.... what ever -.-
Old 2006-07-19, 11:24   Link #58
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Why are people so intimidated to say they hate cats or dogs? It's not like your a bad person for feeling the way you do.

Infact, I HATE CATS. They are lazy, demanding, and overall useless, although, very cute and kuddly.... what ever -.-
Well I'm not saying I don't hate cats so I don't hurt someone's feelings, I just don't hate them.
Hate is such a strong word, if anything I dislike cats.
Old 2006-07-19, 11:33   Link #59
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Every night I check the stars in case any Vermicious Knids should attempt to attack the planet. Little do they know, my Knid-proof Swimming Pool is almost complete.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 11:41   Link #60
wnkryo
HainShodan

Actually, I'm not very fond of jellyfish... perticularly the boney kind

on a side note, wikipedia has an amazing range of imformation.