AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-19, 10:29   Link #1
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Toradora! Novel Translation Discussion Thread

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...le=Toradora%21

Translation work is currently underway in the above website to translate the Toradora! novels into English for as long as it takes before it gets licensed in any English-speaking country.

As of time of writing this post, volumes 1 to 3 have been completed, plus parts of volume 4, pending edits for spelling and grammar mistakes.

The purpose of this thread is to allow:

1. input and feedback for any spelling and grammatical mistakes you may have spotted,

2. welcome any would-be editors or even translators to come in and help out. Since the page uses a wiki interface, there is no such thing as a "final version".

3. discussion for the translated version for readers who have not yet read the original and do not want to be spoilt by what comes afterwards, thus is different from the other Novel Discussion Thread.

If you're interested in editing or translating, please register your email at the wiki, and do register at the forums as well so you may get even more feedback there. Registration is free with no extra entanglements, as far as I know.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/index.php

For editors, once you're registered, you can edit right away.

For translators, you will need to go through another registration process to avoid confusion, less you end up translating the same thing as someone else. For more details, please refer to the Toradora wiki page or contact either me, Baka-Tsuki boss Onizuka-GTO, or any of the admins in the B-T forums.
Old 2008-11-19, 11:46   Link #2
Caster13
=^_^=

You forgot purpose number four: random and out of the blue appreciation for the translators and editors.

Good work so far, I can't wait for more!
Old 2008-11-19, 15:01   Link #3
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

I'm in agreement, here. Wish I could help, but with my schedule as it is right now, I dunno - maybe one could try his hand at editing? GREAT job so far, love the series and appreciate all you guys hard effort.

Old 2008-11-19, 15:09   Link #4
Tiran86

I can't help much, but I'd really like to thank everyone involved in translating Toradora.
Old 2008-11-19, 17:01   Link #5
Deathscyther

I might help out with editing in the near future, my scedule is just too busy at the moment sadly

Great job so far though. Hopefully more people will help with translating now that this topic has been opened
Old 2008-11-19, 18:49   Link #6
typhonsentra

Ahh maybe someday I'll have enough mad skillz to help translate....
Old 2008-11-20, 03:46   Link #7
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Wellp, keep up the good work, all you translators!
Old 2008-11-21, 20:50   Link #8
satuross

volume4 chapter 4 is out ^.^''
Closed Thread