Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
Everyone!

*reading*

A-ha!

Let the spanking begin!

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!

...Ehh?! What?!!

No way!!!

Please spare me the consequence of having unpleasant dreams! Thanks!

...Geez...

Don't worry dear members, if you'd absolutely like to show off the self-spanking you inflicted to yourselves, you can always send your pics to our official member of the ASS corporation : Mr. monir*

Now, on to the episode : I just have to say that there are a lot of crotch and butt shots! Luckily for you monir-san, both of the butt and the crotch belong to a useful lady xD Moreover, Aizen's new appearance doesn't help from deviating...

*nb : Yes, I do know the true meaning of the ASS acronym ;P
i lol'd
Old 2010-12-08, 08:25   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

*waits for the huge rush of yoruichi fan art*

cooome on you sons of bitches, hurry up!
Old 2010-12-08, 10:50   Link #23
Langus
Optimus Prime

I always enjoy a good Urahara love fest. It's been a while since the anime offered one but this ep was actually quite enjoyable for me. Though it has to be said that Aizen's incessant blabbering is just as annoying on screen as it is in print.
Old 2010-12-08, 12:11   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow Aizen has just gone from just being overpowered to goofy looking. Talk about taking the simple approach in just needing to defeat everything his opponents do until they give up.

Some good moments from Yoruichi and Urahara. They put up a great effort even though you knew the only person who will defeat Aizen is Ichigo. Get out of the way Gin, your delaying the conclusion .
Old 2010-12-08, 12:34   Link #25
kitten320

Gin should put a wig and start screaming "Kurosaki-kun!"
Old 2010-12-08, 14:29   Link #26
Lumir

Anyone else notice Gin's actions are a bit strange? His fight with ichigo is strange.

1. He clearly takes his time with ichigo
2. He purposely (IMO) knocks ichigo over to where Aizen is once his transformation has started.
3. He decides to take a break after Aizen has transformed and tells ichigo to watch (until he see ichigo's courage wavering at the event of Aizens new powers).

What is he planning? I ono but it looks and feels fishy to me, maby its just some over thinking. Anyways whats his purpose in this battle anyways? Im guessing hes going to be used to help ichigo reach that "undead" hallowfied craziness form again.

Anyways Yourichi was clearly uber sexy this episode. Along with the next ep preview it brought back funny memories when she first turned human from the cat form.

Next ep I hope to see some bankai action from Uruhara, and Ishin, and ofc something stronger from Yourichi. Its time to go all out.

And for that guy that asked if this is the last arc. I highly doubt it, because Aizen is truly trying to become something that is already i bet. IMO the "king" of soul society is a higher being and Aizen is trying to reach or surpass that lvl. Who knows time will tell.
Old 2010-12-08, 15:35   Link #27
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

aizen clearly likes s&m in this episode. the full body outfit, the yourichi reveal suit, the bondage with chains, and his thorough pounding by yourichi with giant metal fists and boots. aizen must be grinning his head off under the suit.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-12-08, 16:21   Link #28
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Next ep I hope to see some bankai action from Uruhara, and Ishin, and ofc something stronger from Yourichi. Its time to go all out.
Comments like this make me smirk with anticipation for next weeks episode thread.
Old 2010-12-08, 16:47   Link #29
MisterJB
Warden of the West

You bring the Haoris of defeated Captains...
OK, I'm done

Anyway, I am the only one who thinks that Aizen's new...form/outfit is actually very good?
He looks like the ultimate Hollow. No expression, no emotion whatsoever coming from him. Just plain white.
Of course, this could also be lazyness on Kubo's part but I'll go with the ultimate Hollow theory.

Yoruichi is just what I needed to get over Halibel's demise.
Spoiler for gif:

I request an omake of Soi Fon seeing this new outfit.
Old 2010-12-08, 17:01   Link #30
kitten320

^She is already bleeding enough, any more will cause death
Old 2010-12-08, 22:52   Link #31
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^She is already bleeding enough, any more will cause death
*zing*

Is she really? How naughty. Now I really want to watch this episode. *starts download*
Old 2010-12-09, 00:46   Link #32
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
*starts download*
*GASP* You download a licensed anime!?!??!?!?!??!?

edit:
@Sayde:

What did you mean by that line. Are you saying next week's episode is looking good for us? Or it is just going to be a major disappointment....
Old 2010-12-09, 01:37   Link #33
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
@Sayde:

What did you mean by that line. Are you saying next week's episode is looking good for us? Or it is just going to be a major disappointment....
As much as I'd love to give you an appropriate answer to your question, I'm afraid I can't in this thread. All I can say is "that's for me to know and for you to find out" (unless you can't resist pm'ing me).
Old 2010-12-09, 01:49   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Watched it. The episode was surprisingly good. Actually I thought it was very good. It struck me how smooth the pacing of the episode was. The overall animation work was top notch also including those brief but superfluid animated movements. When Yoruichi comes down with that drop kick, the art work in that instant just becomes so gorgeous through some very good camera work. Aizen-sama is a bit chatty as usual, but considering the man has spent so many of his years planning deviantly to reach the epitome of a supreme being by subjugating a shiny ball, I say he is entitled to a few words about now. I think the only criticism I've for the episode is this crappy music.

Gin himself is once again portrayed as so awesome that he can tell his opponent to sit back and relax just as easily as inhaling air. He is very refreshing as a character whenever he makes his appearances however brief those might be. Alas Ichigo had to ruin Gin's jovial mood. And that's where I find Gin intriguing once again. Is he really playing the villain? If I didn't lack so much faith in Kubo's ability as a good storyteller, I would say Gin's disturbance at Ichigo's comment mark the moment about where his loyalties lie.

Dear heavens, Gin might be a good guy after all. I'm also worried about the well endowed Matsumoto who is dragging her delicate frame while carrying those mammoth mammaries on top. Can't be too good for her injuries as I'm sure her brain is profusely protesting by firing those neurons to signal the pain the extra bit of weight is causing to the open wound. On a bright side, I'm sure Matsumoto has all but forgotten her chronic shoulder pain.

I sure hope Gin doesn't stab her. He is a tease after all.

Epiosde gets 8.5 out of 10 from me. Enjoyed it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
*GASP* You download a licensed anime!?!??!?!?!??!?
Why yes! You can too. Just go to Crunchyroll.
Old 2010-12-09, 02:36   Link #35
sayde

Quote:
I'm also worried about the well endowed Matsumoto who is dragging her delicate frame while carrying those mammoth mammaries on top. Can't be too good for her injuries as I'm sure her brain is profusely protesting by firing those neurons to signal the pain the extra bit of weight is causing to the open wound. On a bright side, I'm sure Matsumoto has all but forgotten her chronic shoulder pain.
Does it take practice to get that good with words monir?
Old 2010-12-09, 11:28   Link #36
Anubis62

Quote:
Watched it. The episode was surprisingly good. Actually I thought it was very good. It struck me how smooth the pacing of the episode was. The overall animation work was top notch also including those brief but superfluid animated movements. When Yoruichi comes down with that drop kick, the art work in that instant just becomes so gorgeous through some very good camera work. Aizen-sama is a bit chatty as usual, but considering the man has spent so many of his years planning deviantly to reach the epitome of a supreme being by subjugating a shiny ball, I say he is entitled to a few words about now. I think the only criticism I've for the episode is this crappy music.

Gin himself is once again portrayed as so awesome that he can tell his opponent to sit back and relax just as easily as inhaling air. He is very refreshing as a character whenever he makes his appearances however brief those might be. Alas Ichigo had to ruin Gin's jovial mood. And that's where I find Gin intriguing once again. Is he really playing the villain? If I didn't lack so much faith in Kubo's ability as a good storyteller, I would say Gin's disturbance at Ichigo's comment mark the moment about where his loyalties lie.

Dear heavens, Gin might be a good guy after all. I'm also worried about the well endowed Matsumoto who is dragging her delicate frame while carrying those mammoth mammaries on top. Can't be too good for her injuries as I'm sure her brain is profusely protesting by firing those neurons to signal the pain the extra bit of weight is causing to the open wound. On a bright side, I'm sure Matsumoto has all but forgotten her chronic shoulder pain.

I sure hope Gin doesn't stab her. He is a tease after all.

Epiosde gets 8.5 out of 10 from me. Enjoyed it a lot.

Why yes! You can too. Just go to Crunchyroll.
you naughty, naughty moderator.

I like your opinion on Aizen's talkativeness, by the way. xD
Old 2010-12-10, 16:21   Link #37
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i didn't notice aizen got the hollow voice. in the manga i never gave hollow ichigo and the vizored masked characters that raspy voice until i'd watched the episodes, really.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-12-10, 22:53   Link #38
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Aizen just trashed Yoruichi Urahara and Isshin! DANG! Isshin just a few episodes ago sent Aizen flying with a flick, and now he can barely stand with him. I'm getting excited about Gin too! I hope we see more of that battle between him and Ichigo.
Old 2010-12-11, 08:02   Link #39
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
Aizen just trashed Yoruichi Urahara and Isshin! DANG! Isshin just a few episodes ago sent Aizen flying with a flick, and now he can barely stand with him. I'm getting excited about Gin too! I hope we see more of that battle between him and Ichigo.
Do not forget that Aizen merged with the hougyoku, Aizen alone would have serious difficulties with Uruhara.
Old 2010-12-11, 20:45   Link #40
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

ALright guys, been off the Bleach kick for about 3 months while I was getting my body like Yammamoto on P90X^^...Gotta tell you it's soooo much better being able to watch these eps at discretion as opposed to week-to-week (Musta sucked for you guys the way it looks)...Thought it was gonna take me another week to catch up, then they pull another bull$hit arc and so I'm current now...

Alright, so the ultimate skittle (hogyoku) has turned Aizen into Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe? Hmmm, interesting...I thought it would have been cooler had he gotten a gooey white hair-swirl to go with his new look, but that's how it goes...Lets not get bogged down with power level increases-decreases since Kubo Tite gives a rats a$$ about that...That aside I thought the fight was pretty cool...Urahara using his uber-technique as just a distraction to bind Aizen was slick...Also proved to me that Urahara is stronger than Aizen (Only pre-skittle powered Aizen obviously)...

Now (Because of having lots of eps) I have enjoyed this arc very much with only Kaname's horrid-horrid Jeff Goldblum's "The Fly" 2nd released form (his first form was tight as hell!) and Hitsagaya's being his usual pathetic-whining imbecile self...But I'd say my major gripe is, WTF does Aizen want?

I don't think Aizen's goal has been addressed properly at all...At first it was all about tearing down the boundary between Shinigami's and Hollows (ala Shinobu Sensui similar plan in YYH), then it was this KING's KEY shit, now it's serving the ultimate skittle's goal and ascending to God level...

I mean Aizen is undoubtedly one of the coolest drawn and voice-over'd laidback villain characters' there is in anime, but at the end of the day it's pretty meaningless that his goal seems to be dwindling down to beyond cliche bullcrap...I mean that $hitty eyeball-powered Captain Amagai appears to have a more relevant plotline for his villainy than Aizen right now...There better be some depth, flashbacks, explaining his goals soon, because you can only be cool for cool's sake so long...We already found out he's a perv who gets off on red-heads and voyeurism, but there has to be more, than "MO POWAAA!" as his endgame...