Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-01, 13:30   Link #61
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
well Inoue is powerfull so i think killing strogest enemy before he learn that is best way dont you think?
Hum, he was first curious about the healing technique. And then, for some reason, he looked scared of that "reversing technique", as he said himself. His whispering voice was pretty creepy btw...

I'm probably speculating, but I think Ulquiorra would not be that glad if a certain someone were to find out that awesome ability...

Besides, he qualifies her as trash. And he's right, she is trash when it comes to fighting power, so she is not strong, but rather a fearsome one who can heal every pro/antagonist.
Old 2007-02-01, 13:31   Link #62
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Interesting episode nevertheless.
Old 2007-02-01, 13:35   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I have made the decision to watch the episodes twice.

The first time to describe and comment my initial thoughts, and the second time to fully explain on things and details I overlooked or did not have the time to properly comment upon the first time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So the massive, genocide scale killings have finally started.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-01, 13:38   Link #64
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
Hum, he was first curious about the healing technique. And then, for some reason, he looked scared of that "reversing technique", as he said himself. His whispering voice was pretty creepy btw...

I'm probably speculating, but I think Ulquiorra would not be that glad if a certain someone were to find out that awesome ability...

Besides, he qualifies her as trash. And he's right, she is trash when it comes to fighting power, so she is not strong, but rather a fearsome one who can heal every pro/antagonist.
Well, she can kill with one shot. But that shot is easly deflected or dodged (damn )
Old 2007-02-01, 13:43   Link #65
Ryuk

Hehe wonder how the townspeople is going to explain the massive amount of sudden deaths within yami's "soul suck area", the hollow's certainly don't jump around whiping memories....
Old 2007-02-01, 13:45   Link #66
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah in terms of offence Inoue isn't very dangerous. Her attack once again was easily delt with. Though I'm worried about Tsubaki since he seemed to be detroyed. Not like before when he was just cut and hurt.

Ulquiorra was clearly disturbed by her ability. To manipulate time and return things to a previous form. I suppose we'll have to wait to find out exactly why her powers bothered him to such a degree.

I agree that Yami and Ulquiorra's arrival was strangely similar to a DBZ moment. Hard to believe how many people they had killed just then. THere were a lot of souls flying around it's pretty scary how quick that many people were killed. Lucky Tatsuki was barely able to survive it.
Old 2007-02-01, 14:11   Link #67
AdzPearson
Pepsiholic

Just finished watching the ep. I thought it was pretty good. The Ulqiorra/Yami entrance was great. Seeing it in colour, as well as being animated, makes a real difference. The choice of music for each scene seemed to fit, although I'd like to hear more of that BGM that was playing when Grand Fisher decided to increase in size. I'm also happy with the new arrancars' voices. Looking forward to next week.

As for my take on the extra scenes, I think they add something to the arc. As well as the fact it's padding out this bit of the arc, it's nice to see some different things in the anime.
Old 2007-02-01, 14:14   Link #68
Kaijin
かいじん

We are getting back the wonderful stories that made me love BLEACH in the first place. I was wetting myself (not literally) with excitement during this episode and it'll be a long week waiting for the next one. Based on the title alone I was doing a happy dance! The title for episode 117 though is making me nuts with anticipation though!!!!

P.S. When Yami destroyed Tsubaki and asked if it was a fly...I really thought that was funny. Gosh can Inoue be more useless when it comes to fighting. Her shield and healing (or reversing time/space whatever) are the only useful things she can do...so far. I haven't started the new manga arc so who knows.
& I hated seeing Ichigo despressed...makes me sad.
Old 2007-02-01, 14:20   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Yami and Ulqi seiyus have come out perfect better than I had hoped for esp Yami . Only knit pick Ulqi's voice should be lil Bishi
Old 2007-02-01, 14:26   Link #70
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Hm that observation about Inoue was interesting... She doesn't heal, but reverses time or something? If that's the case, could she be capable of reviving the dead? Still, it wasn't interesting enough to Ulqi.

Anyway, I wonder who the Arrancar are actually looking for. The obvious guess would be Ichigo, but it could be someone else as well.
Old 2007-02-01, 14:29   Link #71
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
im liking how things are getting planned out now it seems that the big fight next ep will have Hichigo trying to take over again ~ hmm ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-01, 14:34   Link #72
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The Yami and Ulqi seiyus have come out perfect better than I had hoped for esp Yami . Only knit pick Ulqi's voice should be lil Bishi
hehehe.. I like Namika Daisuke's voice. Rock is one of my favorite male character in anime because of that voice. Uliqiuorra certainly looks cool, and sounds very fitting.

Teh hawtness.. Oh yeah! The only gripe about Uliqiuorra is that he called Orihime-chan kuzu.

As an onichan-con myself (fetish for onichan related themes in anime), I really liked this look from Karin.

Finally, the face of a disapproving goddess of Bleach, the one and only..............

Shinigami cup was hilarious!
Old 2007-02-01, 14:40   Link #73
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Finally, the face of a disapproving goddess of Bleach, the one and only..............

ORIHIME IS DA BEST LOL.
My top one character in Bleach series
But still this was good episode, but painfully slow...
Old 2007-02-01, 14:41   Link #74
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
hehehe.. I like Namika Daisuke's voice. Rock is one of my favorite male character in anime because of that voice. Uliqiuorra certainly looks cool, and sounds very fitting.

Teh hawtness.. Oh yeah! The only gripe about Uliqiuorra is that he called Orihime-chan kuzu.
A very long time ago, I saw a manga pic of Ulquiorra, and I thought it was Ishida who ended up with Hollow gang or something

Don't laugh, I think it's because of the white clothes ^^"
Old 2007-02-01, 14:52   Link #75
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This ones that famous scene as shown in Manga . Coming to Bishies of all the bishi charas seen till now Yumi Bya Uki Ishida I nominate Ulqi as the Bishiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir;
Daisuke is my 3rd fave seiyu I loved him as Kami-Sama ( Saiyuki Reload ) . He is well experienced doing Bishi roles .. maybe he toned down his Bishi voice he cant repeat himself

Quote:
Shinigami cup was hilarious!
Compared to last week's SCG this one was Hilarious . It would be funtastic though if Bya wasnt Joking
" Chire Senbonzaru " - snip snip snip -
Old 2007-02-01, 15:06   Link #76
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah should be interesting who they are there after. I mean Ichigo might make sense considering the Vizards are already there after him. But could they be there after Urahara? Considering the Hōgyoku was made by him maybe Aizen needs him for some reason. I mean if they needed Ichigo, Aizen could've easily grabbed him back in Soul Society.

Though I could be wrong there.
Old 2007-02-01, 15:09   Link #77
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Oh my! So that black circle in his throat is actually representing a hole? That was a poor depiction of the hole by the animators. He looks even better in that picture!

Quote:
" Chire Senbonzaru " - snip snip snip -
That's exactly what cracked me up about this week's SC. Byakuya-sama will be rich if he decides to become a hair stylist. Ladies will crowd his shop for obvious reasons. Man would just want a good haircut like his highness there, plus, the ladies. He can also give a haircut to thousands of people at once as soon as people get used to the fact, Byakuya-sama needs to take out his long knife (not sword ) and that he calls it by a name, before his knife can go to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
A very long time ago, I saw a manga pic of Ulquiorra, and I thought it was Ishida who ended up with Hollow gang or something
Now that you mention it, yes, he does kind of resemble Ishida. May be he needs glasses.
Old 2007-02-01, 15:10   Link #78
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Best Bleach episode since the fillers ended. Next episode looks like it's going to be ever better, I can't wait! it's going to be good to get excited about Bleach again.

Ichigo doesn't seem to have a problem with using Bankai in the preview...I seem to remember something about Shinigami not being able to use Bankai in the real world? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Anyway, I wonder who the Arrancar are actually looking for. The obvious guess would be Ichigo, but it could be someone else as well.
Actually, the most obvious guess would be Kisuke. What other character do we know about who Aizen seems to see as a threat? I'm guessing Aizen doesn't want to let Kisuke share his knowledge about the Hogyoku(sp?).

Edit: Bah, damn you FlareKnight! XD
Old 2007-02-01, 15:20   Link #79
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir;
Oh my! So that black circle in his throat is actually representing a hole? That was a poor depiction of the hole by the animators. He looks even better in that picture!
IMHO the art esp coloring of Ulqi has been poor in the anime . The hole, the colors used , somehow the animators have consfused pale with diseased ( skin color )

Quote:
That's exactly what cracked me up about this week's SC. Byakuya-sama will be rich if he decides to become a hair stylist. Ladies will crowd his shop for obvious reasons. Man would just want a good haircut like his highness there, plus, the ladies. He can also give a haircut to thousands of people at once as soon as people get used to the fact, Byakuya-sama needs to take out his long knife (not sword ) and that he calls it by a name, before his knife can go to work.
But in that hair saloon . Byakuya Sama will give a lot of Ladies a complex with the prettier than thou look

Spoiler for Crack ( Bad Hair-Day ):
Old 2007-02-01, 15:42   Link #80
Kenpachi1kz

When i heard what Byaku said i instantly fell off my chair and laughed He really should become a barber
Closed Thread