AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-22, 10:03   Link #41
Frontier

Married life with Flio and Rys! Complete with a pleasant and sweet wake-up from Rys in a gorgeous nightgown! She's even more than ready to get busy with Flio, but he wants to wait for the proper moment. A bit wimpy, but at least Rys was able to talk him into sleeping in the same room together. And they're already getting caught undressing each other .

These knight ladies sure have their work cut out for them no matter how much Flio and Rys try to train them .

I shouldn't be surprised that Fenrys, being a wolf woman, thinks the best meals are raw monster meat, but good thing Flio and Balirossa can actually cook. And thus sets off a Mio-esque cooking arc for Rys after she's discovered fine dining and wants to treat her Darling .

I guess it's not unexpected that Flio's exploits would get out to the capital and they would immediately seek to recruit him (not knowing that they already kicked him out), but he for obvious reasons wants no part of serving with the Hero, being an Honorary Knight, or getting in the way of his life with Rys now .

As for the current "Hero," he's being treated by his scantily-clad Harem and seems like he's already set to make trouble for Flio .

Only Rys could take cooking courses and come out of it looking like she just went through a brawl, but the courses actually DID help her learn how to properly cook and now she can shower her man with all her love for him in her cooking .

I'm starting to think these girls are not cut out to be knights and should find new lifepaths. Though they definitely aren't cut out thinking they can make any kind of moves on Flio in Rys' presence, be it putting a ring he gave them on their ring finger or acting weaker so he'll save them. They're liable to get eaten by Rys if they keep that up

Yukari Tamura as a sexy demon cat girl Ultimania! She can't really believe Rys has become domesticated and shacked up with a human, but she also can't believe how powerful Flio truly is. Not to mention the girls finally find out the truth about Rys .

Bit of a somber note when they reveal Flio killed Rys' brother...though she's made peace with that in her own way and made her choice to be with Flio despite that .

I love how Rys' assumption is Ultimania wants to make a move on her husband rather than try to kill him during the "Mock Battle," but of course she wouldn't be worried about Flio because he immediately defeats her in barely a minute. That's what you get for targetting a man's wife .

And even when Ultimania brings in a legion of dragons, Flio just gushes about them and ends up killing most of them so casually. He even manages to help Blossom kill one! Feel kind of bad for the rest of the girls .

Uh oh! Gholl making his move .
Old 2024-04-22, 11:12   Link #42
HandofFate

lol, this Adventurer group sucks.

What were they doing acting all mighty on the MC in the beginning.
Its funny that they just ended up living at his house and doing other things, like the muscle one spending her time farming.

Hate the snobby hero with just stats and no skills. Hope he has as little screentime as possible.

Also, didn't expect Yukari Tamura to show up here as the cat girl

Last edited by HandofFate; 2024-04-22 at 11:32.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-22, 16:47   Link #43
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

I love this show. I am not surprised because I like the books. Rys is just so cute.
Old 2024-04-23, 09:12   Link #44
larethian

lol, the fomo for pleveling is real
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-29, 10:08   Link #45
Frontier

Uliminas is basically no threat to Flio or Rys, but better to have a barrier for catching any demon intruders anyways! Not that Flio wants to fight demons at all, especially after killing Rys' brother, but at least he has her (and her chest pressed against his arm) to take her mind off of it .

Blossom is really enjoying being a Dragon Slayer! Complete with the sacred hoe that slew a dragon (with Flio's help) !

Poor Balisrossa! She just wants to gain recognition to restore her family status and get back to the capital! And instead she's basically useless and ends up unknowingly talking tough to the Dark One! And it's all downhill (or uphill if you're a shipper) from there .

Gholl, or Gholza, is actually a pretty reasonable guy for what is effectively a Demon Lord. He tries to recruit Flio but is pretty reasonable and fair about it, especially when Flio politely refuses. Seems like demons were united by someone in a similar position to Banaza, and now this war between them and the humans has continued for 500 years with the feelings of hostility and hatred only deepening. But Gholza doesn't want to conquer the world but just do right by his people .

And Balirossa has also caught his interest, whether it be her fainting while sitting up next to him, getting surprised by him while in a nightgown, or visiting at work...everything she does, even while trying to avoid him, ends up just making even more into her. Looks like Balirossa managed to make the Dark One fall for her .

I guess it's not surprising the capital would catch wind of a demon frequently visiting Flio's...but the princess is the only one still talking sense. And the worst thing they could have done is let the "Hero" handle recruiting Flio .

Here's some copious shots of Uliminas's butt .

Flio has no intention of fighting humans or demons, he sees no point in choosing sides and fighting people when there's no real right or wrong in this conflict...and being strongarmed into it isn't going to convince him, especially threatening his friends. So what's the best way to avoid it? Just teleport everything and move away! The rest of the girls are even willing to turn their back on being knights to join up with Flio and live up to his way of life and acceptance of others! And the "Hero" has to let it stew that he can't do teleportation magic like Flio can !

Welp, and thanks to them making Flio move, the Dark One is now declaring all out war on the capital. This is what you get for separating him from Balirossa !
Old 2024-04-29, 13:26   Link #46
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

"Can't y'all just like.. stop bothering me maaan, I already got my harem and I'm not interested in your wars.."
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-30, 05:17   Link #47
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 4:

Dark One Ghozal looks badass and scary when he's serious. Looks like he realized the Hero has caused Flio and the others to leave. As expected, the coward Hero runs away so fast when a real threat shows up.

terrified Balirossa makes me laugh so much. lol

looking forward to next week.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-01, 00:43   Link #48
Lex79

Given the difference in how the king treated him compared to Ghozal, I too wouldn't be too enthusiast to fight against demons if I was in Flio's shoes.
Old 2024-05-01, 00:56   Link #49
scififan

First, he realizes the king wants him dead by sending him to death unprepared. Now, the king wants him to be the obedient fighter for the king's cause. He is definitely reluctant.

Also, he has befriends wolf girl, so he doesn't want to fight her kind.

The female knight and her friends befriends him, so they can be profited from him. The female knight is also interested in him romantically. However, he is already committed to the wolf girl. So, there is no progress.

The demon king initially wants to determine if he is a friend or foe. After he announces that he will not take side, the demon king has no excuse to visit him afterward. The demon king still visits him. It appears the demon king is interested about the female knight, romantically. The female knight is afraid about the demon king's level. She is afraid she is dead instantly when they fight. So, she tires to avoid him.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-03, 04:57   Link #50
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-03, 16:46   Link #51
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
How could Flio resist such a vision .
Old 2024-05-06, 10:03   Link #52
Frontier

Klyrode just couldn't leave well enough alone. Thanks to their incompetence and relying on the "Hero," the demons are invading and laying waste to everything. And the "Hero" is basically holed up at home doing nothing. They can only mages to cast a mass Purification spell that wards off the Demons for three months and leaves all their mages in coma's .

But Flio is living his best life with wife Rys (who even pulls out the "do you want dinner, a bath, or...me to groom you?" line), with business going well and the other girls are happy to pull their weight! Well, Blossom and Byleri, Balirossa and Belano don't really have anything to contribute, but Rys is happy to take care of them .

The princess is probably not happy her father is in a coma, but it's probably for the best that she's in charge because she knows exactly what to do...starting with kicking out their useless "Hero" .

Good on the girls for pushing the mister and missus to go out on a date on the town together! Flio really seems to enjoy treating Rys now more than ever, and appreciates her company, and even buys her a brooch that matches her hair and eyes! And what better way to cap it off than by having them sleep in the same bed ?

So the "Hero" has gone from being homeless to a criminal, breaking into the royal treasury to find something to get his job back. I'm surprised Tsuya is still with him, but it seems like she's willing to stand beside him on the off chance he can get his position back. Or maybe there's more to it than that ?

You never release the sword the disembodied voice tells you to, but in the process the "Hero" releases the Djinn Hiya, a sensual and dangerous voiced by none other than Yui Horie, and proceeds to sick her on Flio with the cost being the lives of the nobility who cast him out. What a scumbag .

Well, at least they know their only chance at rescue is Flio! If anyone can talk to him, it's probably the princess .

Balirossa is not escaping the Dark One ship with Gholza .

Rys is happy Flio is gaining more work but is sad she won't get to spend more time with her Darling...so she just wants to spend as much time with him as she can .

I see Siesta still has some choice words for Saitou and Louise's relationship, and tries to kill Flio...only for Rys to get in the way and get hit instead. The saddest thing is that Flio could easily deflect Hiya's magic, meaning he wasn't in danger, but she instinctively went to protect him anyways. And now Flio can't heal her...and is about to unleash his rage on Hiya !
Old 2024-05-06, 11:48   Link #53
HandofFate

hell yea, angry Flio. About damn time
Old 2024-05-06, 12:44   Link #54
Marina2

Whoa.......things went from 0-100 real fast. Didn't expect Demon King to go full war mode after the previous episode. Meanwhile, Filo and girls are having a happy time together not knowing what has happened in the world. LOL

The Princess reminds me of Yuriana (another princess character from Skeleton Knight in Another World). Her actions in this episode made her very likeable for me.

And.....Hero has turned into real villain and awoke a djinn . Well, we know what happened to her from next episode preview.
Old 2024-05-06, 13:53   Link #55
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
And.....Hero has turned into real villain and awoke a djinn . Well, we know what happened to her from next episode preview.
She looks more like a sorceress. She received the nickname majin 魔人(demon man). It is probably due to her super powerful magic, since ma(derived from Sanskrit word Mara) can be used to refer to magic or demon. The woman who uses magic is called majo(魔女), inspired by Bewitch and I Dream of Djinni. Anime studio introduced majo(魔女) as children's shows, called mahou shoujo, or magic young woman. Let's see how story will define her race.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-06, 14:07   Link #56
Lex79

Official LN translation refers to her as the djinn who commands the origin of light and darkness. I can't tell if it's an accurate translation from Japanese or it was inspired by the fact she grant wishes.
Old 2024-05-07, 02:29   Link #57
Alchemist007
*Author

That preview seems to spoil almost the entire next ep, though it's hardly a surprising series of events.
Old 2024-05-07, 05:11   Link #58
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 5:

the country is lucky their king went comatose. Princess did the right thing, call the Oracle woman for guidance - that way they realized the real hero is Flio. If the king remained in charge, they would still be having the fake hero who screams and hides when trouble comes.

Ghozal is a wise leader. He was wining, but knows when to stop. He was alert not to let his troops get caught up in the Purification ritual. Those areas they defeated would now be added to demon territory, assuming the Purification does not reach those areas. If it's just a war between Ghozal and the king, the demons would win eventually, because the king would keep relying on his screaming dumb hero.

and best girl is here at last. Well, Hiya is my favorite in this. But she is asking for it... seriously wounding the wife of a pacifist has grave consequences. People who are nice, are scarier when angered.

looking forward to next week! ^^

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-05-07 at 08:06. Reason: spelling
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote