AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-10, 21:52   Link #61
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
wtf is stark releasing so soon.....

imo he hasnt been pushed hard enough to the point where he needs to release to fight with the captain.....he better back that up with a 2nd release imo....
Heh. The only espadas that released after being overpowered by the enemy were Noitora, Grimmjow, Zommari, Aarionero... And somewhat Yammy, kinda'. The weaker ones(in exception of Yammy).

From 4 and up they released unnecessarily, it seems like Kubo is trying to 'speed things up'. Though I don't think I can count Ulquiorra, as all he wanted was to show Ichigo 'true despair', but it was still unnecessary for him to win.

I was hoping for Stark vs. Shunsui like this:

Battle Start -> Shunsui is overpowered, releases shikai -> Stark is overpowered, releases ressurreccion -> Shunsui is overpowered again, releases bankai -> Both beat the hell out of eachother until one falls
Old 2009-06-10, 21:55   Link #62
kitten320

Actually only Nnoitra and Grimmjaw released with reason.
Old 2009-06-10, 21:59   Link #63
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

didnt Nel Release with a reason? but pretty much everyone else Released for little reason, they werent resorted to use their Release like Grimmjaw was.

Ulq was the worse "I can kick your ass with my first release but HEy! Why not Overkill you instead?" *2nd release*
Old 2009-06-10, 22:03   Link #64
Sythychan

Nel did release with a reason, Ichigo was getting a mudhole stomped in his arse. Also I don't see why people are saying Ukitake is a moron, one thing that sorta reminds me, He has Tuberc, I'd love to see people fight with that underlying disease that'll hinder you no matter what, Although I think it'd be funny if his Bankai is what caused him to have it in the first place.

Personally? I think stark's release is one of the most impressive with just the photo granted. Although that's probably with my love of the machina type things. >>; My opinions of Soi Fon at this point, at first it appeared I would end up liking her more but... now.. UGH, She SHOULD be happy with her victory and that she didn't lose anymore limbs If barragan is finished. IMO, Soi Fon is a sniveling brat who doesn't like her bankai because it hurts her pride, well sometimes your pride needs to get scuffed. =x Sorry if that came out a bit crude but yeah...

Also, I hope this'll end up with a Duel Bankai from Ukitake and Shunsui, it's been hinted at in alot of things, most of them out of canon context's like bleach games on the DS.
I just hope its true o_o;
Old 2009-06-10, 22:07   Link #65
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Heh. The only espadas that released after being overpowered by the enemy were Noitora, Grimmjow, Zommari, Aarionero... And somewhat Yammy, kinda'. The weaker ones(in exception of Yammy).
Grim wasn't overpowered, he wanted them both to fight with their full power. He forced Ichigo to mask before willingly releasing himself. Aarionero didn't need to release at all after he sucked the will to fight out of Rukia.

And Yami didn't need to release against Ichigo's friends. He just did it for the lulz.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:21   Link #66
kitten320

Sythychan
She didn't say it hurts her pride. It dulls her skills and she is right. I really don't blame her. Can you imagine her running around with that thing? If one rocket is the only thing it has, then she always needs to work out the good timing and place for it to work.

Don't see anything spoiled about her here. Just being logical.
And when she found the right timing and place she used it and didn't wait like Ikkaku until she will get killed.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:28   Link #67
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sythychan
She didn't say it hurts her pride. It dulls her skills and she is right. I really don't blame her. Can you imagine her running around with that thing? If one rocket is the only thing it has, then she always needs to work out the good timing and place for it to work.

Don't see anything spoiled about her here. Just being logical.
And when she found the right timing and place she used it and didn't wait like Ikkaku until she will get killed.
yes she did, she said exactly "This Bankai OFfends my Pride as a covert Ops Agent" and that its too flashy for assassination

Who cares? I quote a True Assassian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi
What ever it takes to win
Old 2009-06-10, 22:34   Link #68
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
yes she did, she said exactly "This Bankai OFfends my Pride as a covert Ops Agent" and that its too flashy for assassination

Who cares? I quote a True Assassian
Well she did use it even though she doesn't like it so what's the problem?! 0_o

I would understand all the complints if she was lying dead or someone would save her and she still wouldn't use it. Then I would be on yours side, but what is the problem here?! SHE USED IT! Do you people get the point?

Go some chapters back and start to complain about Hisagi who also doesn't like his shikai just because he is scared of it.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:35   Link #69
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

Who cares?
Well if she really cared THAT much, she wouldn't have used it against Barragan.

Compare it to an extreme like Ikkaku, and Soifon did what she had to do to win, despite not liking it.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:48   Link #70
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

it wasnt Ikkaku's Pride, he didnt want anyone to see it because he doesnt want to be a captain he wants to work under Kenpachi.
Old 2009-06-10, 23:29   Link #71
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

The point still stands though, Ikkaku wouldn't like the idea of using his Bankai either, but he actually wouldn't use it(for the reasons you stated). Soifon is more professional about fighting, despite also having issues with using her own Bankai.
Old 2009-06-10, 23:57   Link #72
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
wtf is stark releasing so soon.....

imo he hasnt been pushed hard enough to the point where he needs to release to fight with the captain.....he better back that up with a 2nd release imo....
Well it does state in the spoilers that Starks Resurrection is next week.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:15   Link #73
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

I found it interesting that Stark saw fit to give credit to Hitsu's skills.

Then again I guess he was never overexposed to Hitsu in the fillers or knew he had his own movie.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:17   Link #74
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
I found it interesting that Stark saw fit to give credit to Hitsu's skills.

Then again I guess he was never overexposed to Hitsu in the fillers or knew he had his own movie.
Obviously Stark does not post on animesuki forums.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:18   Link #75
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Thank God...^^^^
Old 2009-06-11, 00:21   Link #76
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

Stark's release form look's awesome judging from that one pic, though barragan's is still the best. I like the idea of Stark and lili coming togethor. Ive heard speculation from friend's about him being a wolf, but nothing like this.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:24   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Stark seems to be fascinated and impressed with Toshiro . He has already talked about him twice or thrice,without even being his opponent.

I somewhat agree with what people are saying Soi was acting pigheaded like Ikakku w.r.p. to Bankai . She needs to suck it up, mutter Ore wa Omnitsu Kido and activate her Trans Arm if necessary
Old 2009-06-11, 00:29   Link #78
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Obviously Stark does not post on animesuki forums.
lol. Imagine if he did, the moment he saw the storm clouds overhead he would have gone, "OMFG...as if...what an ass pull!"
Old 2009-06-11, 00:53   Link #79
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

I'm sort of waiting to see what soifong's bankai beam does. If all it is, is a aoe beam of high dmg, then it's really quite bad.

Considering a 2 hit ko shikai, a big beam that might actually take 10 hits to kill a strong opponent seems weak. Not to mention opponents being able to escape from the beam that takes such a long time to prepare.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:56   Link #80
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I'm sort of waiting to see what soifong's bankai beam does. If all it is, is a aoe beam of high dmg, then it's really quite bad.

Considering a 2 hit ko shikai, a big beam that might actually take 10 hits to kill a strong opponent seems weak. Not to mention opponents being able to escape from the beam that takes such a long time to prepare.
Well it would be interesting to see how different that is compared to a conventional Cero...
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion